Return to Shepherdess' Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a last, soft snarl, Cara slumped back against the snow and tilted her head back, exposing her bare throat to Jamie's triumphant smile. "There, I yield. Satisfied?"

Without warning, Jamie leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the apex of her throat. "Yup!" With that, he scooped his arms under her and rolled over onto his back, bringing her with him on top of his body. "Are you?"

Gasping, Cara found herself pressed on top of his long frame, but her surprise drifted aside amid the satisfaction of wrapping her arms around his neck as she leaned down to press her soft lips against his cheek. "I am now. We saw your mother drive off earlier, but grandma thought it would be best to wait until nightfall to call for you."

Wrapping her up in his arms, Jamie smiled all the more. "Well, considering I didn't have nothing else to do..."

"Oh, you!" She tried to swing a jab at his shoulder, but Jamie laughingly blocked it and turned them over, straddling her body on his elbows. She squirmed, trying to free herself, but he quickly changed her plans when he swooped down on her lips, silencing her protests with a long kiss.

Breaking the seal on their mouths, Jamie panted warm breath over her face; his nostrils flaring as he took in her scent. "God, I've missed you, Cara!" he breathed, his breath flowing into mist that curled around her face.

"I've missed you, too," Cara replied softly, twinning her arms around his neck to pull him down for another urgent kiss. Together, they lay spread out in the snowy night, devouring each other with their lips and hands. So heated by their surging passions, the very air around them seemed to be charged with heat. Eventually, their hands started to worm their way past the boundaries of their damp clothing; seeking the fevered skin covering hotter flesh underneath.

It was Jamie that got to his goal first, by working his hands under Cara's halter to cup her softball-sized breasts. Feeling the pliant mounds under his palms, he smoothly snagged both of her nipples and squeezed them between two fingertips.

Cara gasped from the double jolt she got from his explorations, gasping a cloud of warm breath as she felt the sensations roll all the way down to her center. Without warning, she hooked her fingers under each side of Jamie's flannel shirt and tugged them apart, sending a spray of plastic buttons sailing into the snow. With a moan, she dipped her face down towards his smooth chest and captured one of his own nipples with her lips and teeth.

"Oh, Geez!" Jamie muttered, feeling the sensation of her ivory teeth worrying his sensitive nubbin. He shivered as she circled the hardening pebble with her tongue, nearly mauling her breasts as his passion continued to climb. She left his chest, trailing a line of nibbling kisses up towards his shoulder where she placed a sucking love bite at the junction of his neck.

With a groan, Jamie let go of Cara's chest as he wrapped his legs around hers, levering them over so his body ended on top of hers. "You, know," he said huskily as he undid the knots that held the front lacing of her halter closed, "we really... really should be in a warm place for this."

Cara nodded, her breathing turning deep as she watched Jamie peel the halves of her leather halter away, exposing her tits to the night air. "Yes... we really, oha...mm, yes!" she moaned as he descended on her left side, drawing the nipple and a good mouthful of flesh past his lips. "Yesss, we really should!" Wrapping her hands around his head, her fingers snaked through his sandy locks as she encouraged him to continue his erotic nursing. Jamie continued to suckle on her flesh; the tastes of heated skin, flavored with sweat spice and the air of unfettered outdoors exciting his taste buds to no end. Switching from one tit to the other with a wet smack, he sent more and more ripples of pleasure through Cara's body. Shivers ran down her limbs, generated more from her delight rather than her exposure to the cold.

"Oh, Gods, yes! Yes!" Cara cooed, running her hands over Jamie's head, neck and shoulders in a series of loving caresses. "I've missed this... missed you so, much, Jamie!"

"Mm-mm!" Jamie hummed, still latched onto her as he worked himself closer to her body, placing himself between her legs so that their lower bodies could touch more closely. Separated by layers of damp denim and leather, they nevertheless ground against each other; the warmth from their bodies flowing from ever inch of contact. After a bit, Jamie released Cara's breasts and moved back to claim her lips with his. All the while, he tore at the fasteners at her waist, desperate to release her from her britches.

Lost in the clash of teeth, tongues and lips, Cara almost missed his intentions to remove her pants, until the upper part of her buttocks came into contact with the colder, snow-covered ground. "Ooo!" she shrieked, somewhat muffled by their aggressive kissing. Breaking off, she hissed, "Wait! Just wait!"

Jamie shook his head with a feral smile. "No way... been waitin' far too long, sweetness..." His words trailed off into a lusty growl as his fingers finally undid the catch at her waist. The damp leather fell away from her abdomen, tugged downwards by Jamie's insistent hands.

"Oh, you madman," Cara giggled throatily. She arched her back to help him with her disrobing, only to watch as her pants became bunched up around the tops off her boots.

Jamie released her with a snarl, seizing each foot with one hand at the ankle. With a twist and tug, he had both boots off and tossed down beside them. Before he could return to Cara's pants she bolted upright, coming onto her knees before shoving him over with a playful growl of her own. Landing on his back, the young man watched as she reached for the pewter buckle at his waist.

"My turn," she whispered, before unhooking the buckle with slower, more deliberate movements. In moments, after taking her own turn with his laced-up boots, she had both hands tearing his wet jeans down his legs, leaving him in a pair of cotton briefs and the remnants of his flannel shirt.

"Hey, no fair!" Jamie protested. "You've got more clothes on than me, Cara!"

Cara smiled. "Oh, do I?" She clucked her tongue, fixing Jamie with a smoldering look as she rose to her feet. With simple, deft movements she divested herself of the rest of her clothes, leaving her standing over Jamie as nude as a just-born babe. Running one hand behind her head, she flicked off the hair-tie that kept her braid in place and let her long russet-brown hair flow out into a drifting dark cloud around her. Unrestrained, it fell down to the middle of her back.

Jamie's eyes grew wide, glittering with golden sparks. "Cara," he breathed shakily.

"Jamie," she replied, arching her chest forward slightly, causing her breasts to perk proudly before her.

Without another word, Jamie cast his shirt away before he curled his legs to rise.

"No," Cara prompted, falling down to her knees just as he got up on his own. "I want to take those off of you," she hissed, eying his underpants - and the big bulge that filled the front of them - with eyes that sparkled with their own shinning light. Reaching out, she touched the outsides of his thighs with her fingertips, drawing them lightly along the sides of his legs as she looked up into his face.

Seeing the half-sensuous/half-pleading expression there, Jamie just nodded his consent, reaching out with his own hand to cup the side of her face with a gentle caress.

Beaming, Cara reached up and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his briefs, pulling them out and down in a slow, fluid motion. At once, his cock popped up in front of her face; three-quarters erect and well on the way to becoming a full hard on. With a moan, Cara ran the tip of her pink tongue over her lips, relishing the sight of his maleness. Without preamble, she leaned in, pressing her cheek against his stiffening shaft. Slowly, she rubbed her soft skin against him, her nose filling with the combination of Jamie's unique male scent, musk and the 'clean' fragrance of man-made soap.

Sighing heavily, Jamie stroked his fingers through his lover's hair; combing through her long tresses with soft, yet shaking sweeps. His passion reached a new plateau of sensation - one he hadn't felt in nearly a year since their last meeting - when Cara tripled the ante when she slipped her hot, moist mouth over the crown of his cock. A ripple of fire uncurled from the base of his sex, racing outward from his body all over as Cara slipped his meat further and further into the furnace of her mouth.

"Oooh, GEEZ!"

Cara moaned in accordance, the vibrations of her purr-like sounds sending good sensations up and down Jamie's shaft. Slurping softly, she drew back along his cock with agonizing slowness, drawing out his pleasure before reversing direction... again... and again... Her oral attentions grew with each pass. Adding to the caress of her lips and cheeks, Cara ran the flat of her tongue along the sensitive underbelly of Jamie's manhood. Each ripple of that oral muscle sent new sparks of erotic lighting surging into the young man's soul.

"Ah, God, Cara, please!" Jamie was enjoying this to no ends, but this wasn't how he wanted to end this first encounter... not after waiting for his lover for month after agonizing month! With as much strength as he could muster, Jamie gripped the sides of Cara's head and gently forced her away from his surging cock. It slipped free with a soft POP!, leaving the young woman gazing longingly at his throbbing meat.

"Don't worry, sweetness," Jamie breathed, his chest heaving with excitement. With that, he quickly spun Cara around, pressing her forward so that she sat there on both hands and knees. Sliding up close behind, he nudged her knees apart while placing his hands on her backside.

"Oh, yessss, Jamie," Cara crooned, realizing what he wanted... and it was exactly what she wanted! Lowering her upper body so that her chest was scant inches from the cold ground, Cara arched her back, presenting her rounded backside to the aroused male behind her. In this position, her sex lay in full view between her legs; hot pink flesh wet with arousal and passion-milk, peeking out from between the pale folds of her cunny lips.

Jamie paused, groaning as he took in the sight of her; a willing, wanting female in heat. "God, Cara!" he snarled, his eyes glowing gold as if lit from inside. Fire coiled around his limbs, making him tremble with a burning need of his own.

"Please... Jamie..." Cara's own body shook with barely-suppressed passion. "Take me... take me... now!"

Without warning, Jamie seized her by both hips, instinct driving his body forward as a haze of red swept over his eyes. As if guided by invisible hands, his cock arrowed in on Cara's womanhood without fail, piercing her with about half its length on the first plunge. An involuntary bark of ecstasy burst from both of their mouths, followed by a more visceral groan as Jamie finished impaling Cara on his sizeable prick.

"OHMIgawD!" Jamie locked his grip on Cara tight, keeping her sex fitted over his own like a well-formed socket. This first time since their last time wasn't going to last for much longer... he could tell, just by the ripple of her inner walls against his shaft.

"Hmmm...please, please, PLEASE," Cara whined, trying to move her pelvis to stimulate the already-glowing fireball nestled there. "Jamie... please... MATE ME!"

"Ca-ra...Yessss!" With that, Jamie slid back out of the tight, wet sheath for a bit before plunging back in. He kept on with a smooth, persistent motion, driving his cock deep into Cara's body with each thrust of his muscled hips. The fire-coils now blazed anew, turning into lighting trails that only served to energize his fucking.

Cara felt this, too; matching his motions, stroke for stroke. With each pass of his cock, the underside scraped over her now engorged clit, adding new fuel to the crucible of sex that drove them both. Already, the power racing along her body seemed to expand and merge with his, filling the air with a sudden, surging warmth. All the while, the night air filled with the gasps, groans and otherwise jumbled utterances of two young people making wild, rutting love.

As Jamie had though, their passions burned too hot to last for long. His nutsack had already pulled in tight, and the inner rumblings of a good orgasm lay in wait for him - and for Cara - just beyond his immediate reach. From the quaking rolling around his cock, he could tell that Cara had to be as close to her own climax... if not sooner.

"Oh... oh... ah! Gods, Ja-ai-me?"

The fire suddenly rushed over Jamie's long body like a bush fire. "Ca-ra...oh, Gee-sus! YES! I... can't... C-Can't!" He doubled his thrusting speed, racing forward towards that magical point of no-return.

Cara lifted herself up on her hands, her back bending like a bow as she humped back onto his prick. "Yes, yes, yesyesyes...Ooo, GODS!!!"

The first trickle of star fire began between them... just as their respective climaxes started. As the thunderbolt hit - first for Cara, then for Jamie - it happened; the sudden flash off fire and ice that seized them both... the ripple of muscle and flesh, stressed to bursting as it flowed and reformed. From underneath, the crack and pop of shifting bone underscored the peaking cries of passion pouring out of their throats.

Hands shifted... bodies lengthened...

faces grew less human... more canine...

Limbs turned to legs... fur of sandy-tan and russet brown flowed from heated skin...

"Carrrraaaaaa..."

"Jameeeeee!"

As Jamie and Cara climbed at last to the tip of the Sumit Noble, what had started out as the forms of two young people fucking in the nighttime snow had now been replaced. With a last, shuddering, gasping howl their newly-formed lupine bodies collapsed forward; Cara's still braced to support the weight of Jamie's, as her lover's seed finished the last few spurts into her receptive womb...

# # #

Back at the house, James Sr, looked out into the night with a bemused, yet happy smile. He'd come down off the porch to stand in the gathering snow, leaning heavily on his cane, listening to the drifting howls echo in the night air. "Ah, me...young lovers in heat. It's got to be the season for it... or all this cold air, more or less." he mused. As the last bunch receded into silence, he sighed gustily...then, inhaling deeply through his nose. Not budging an inch, he chuckled through his beard. "So... you couldn't stay away, eh?"

From the shadows that gathered near the tress, just a scant distance from the house, the long, sleek form of a wolf emerged. Dusty-gray with patches of white around its muzzle and ruff, it moved towards James without menace or fear; huffing clouds of breath as it came.

"No, I guess not," James nodded, turning to face the wolf. "After all, with that sort of chorus, it's any wonder the whole valley knows what those two kids are up to."

With a whisper of power, the wolf seemed to blur between one step to the next, and in its place walked a woman. She was nearly James' age, a bit shorter than him by half a head. Despite a few wrinkles around her eyes, overall she didn't look the least bit as old-looking or feeble as she might have appeared. Her body, firm and vigorous as a woman of younger years would have been, was rapped in a gray cloak of aged buffalo hide, and her feet were bare. Yet, she didn't mind the snow or the cold.

"My, my, this is a surprise!" James murmured. His eyebrows arching into his hairline, he appraised his visitor with warmth and welcome. "It's not every day you decide to step out on two legs, Shepherdess."

Coming to a stop just within arms reach, the she-wolf just shook her head with a soft laugh, "And you, James Shackleford, never were one for formalities...you old reprobate!" Her own silvered locks drifted along her shoulders like a mantle, contrasting with her wide, sparkling, dark eyes; which were fixed on James' own.

James sketched a bow in the air, smiling wider. "Never did like them, never will, darlin'." He glanced off into the woods again before stating, "Those two... that last call sounded like it was gonna bring down the whole bluff there!"

With a nod, Shepherdess gazed towards the high ground above them. "My granddaughter and your grandson sound pleased... I wager this union will bring a fine pup to add to my clan." With a smile, she added, "They make a good match, I think."

"Considering how well the two of them hit off together six years ago," James agreed, "I'd say there wasn't gonna be any doubt about the outcome." With a grin, he added, "So, when's the wedding day?"

Chuckling, the old woman replied, "Those two young ones were as much married on the first night they took each other in the way of all-flesh." She moved towards the direction the howls had come from, stopping to add, "I've already spoken to the elders of our clan, and they have consented to recognize them both as bonded mates." With a sly, sidelong look at James, she added, "I do predict that your family will wish a more...formal, human wedding for them?"

James rolled his eyes. "Oh, I can guarantee his mother won't let him live in sin for too much after the news gets out." Rubbing his chin, he grinned, "Would be a good thing, too, having a proper wedding to attend. I've been cooped up here in this cabin so long, I think I deserve to get out for a change!"

Turning to face James, Shepherdess made a moue with her thin lips. "Why, James! Are you telling me that my clan hasn't kept you in good company all these years!?"

"Well, you could have been a bit quicker getting me out of that steel trap the FIRST time," James drawled.

She started to turn away with a humph! of mock anger, when she felt two arms encircle her like strong, aged branches of a sturdy tree. With a yelp, she felt James pull her close to him in a warm hug, while his hands roamed like packs over her hidden curves, under her robe.

"Aw, now don't be like that, darlin'!" James crooned softly, nuzzling her silver mane aside to get at her slightly tapered ear. "You know if it hadn't been for the fact that I met you and your clan, not long after Myra's death, I'd have taken my own life years ago."

Still scowling, but not severely, Shepherdess pointed her nose to the side in blatant refusal to look James in the face. "When we found you, half of us wanted you killed outright, lest you reveal us to the rest of the world."

"But the rest of you - present company included - decided to give me the benefit of a doubt," James finished. "Since I proved trustworthy, you had no reason to kill me. Something I really do appreciate, since it's been good for everyone in the long run." With a nod towards the woods, he added, "Including our grand kids!"

Still not looking at him, but slowly warming under his closeness and touch, Shepherdess stated, "You have a odd way of showing how much that means to you, then."

James leaned his face down to blow a hot gush of breath over her ear, triggering a tremor that raced down his companion's entire frame in a second. "How about I prove that to you...right now, darlin'?" Pressing close in behind her, James pursed his lips and let another breath curl inside the exotic shell of her ear.

"Hmmmm," she purred, feeling her body react to his subtle-yet-not-so subtle prodding. "That would be...something, you old, romantic imbecile..." Without leaving his embrace, she turned to face him with a small, fond smile, which pouted slightly as she nodded downwards. "But, do you think you can? With your leg, and all?"

James snorted at her concern. "If it hadn't been for that, I'd be taking you out into those woods to show you a proper romp, you bitch," he said fondly. "However, I think the best place for me now is on a goose-down bed, next to a warm fire and a hot body! And you..." He leered down at her with a grin that was infectious; complete with slightly protruding canines. "You still have a hot one, lady!"