Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Yeah." she says a bit sheepishly.

"SO .. more .. tell me more."

"I don't want to upset you Mary. I love you too much to do that."

"I'm glad to hear you still love me but this is .... different. I can't .. uh .. you know .. fuck you ... like Bill can and I don't get upset over that!"

"Yeah but Paul is really nice .. like I can love him too I think?"

"You mean like a husband love?"

"Well not overnight anyway! I don't know but we have a lot to do .. like school and so forth. I'm not going to be making life altering decisions any time soon!"

"But the dates and time in bed with him?"

"Yea he is awfully exciting. I'd share him but I don't want to. You'll find someone! Besides we're more than lovers .. we're close friends. Even if we have guys we can still be both those things ..can't we?"

"Yeah .. I guess so. It is kind of depressing though not to have mine. Now tell me good friend, how good was he?"

18

"So Bridgett .. are you in love with Reggie?" slipping into bed and fur fondling her lover.

"He's OK."

"What do you mean OK? His hands were all over you even when you two were out of the Parlor."

"Were you following us?"

"No but you headed off that way .. I figured?"

"You're jealous!! My true lover is jealous. Yeah .. he was a real good screw!! You happy now?" Nina is near tears. "Oh god I'm sorry." wrapping her arms around her and rocking her in an embrace. She rolls her over in the furs and kisses her passionately.

"Nina .. you're my true love. Remember .. you seduced me first .. and I loved every wonderful moment." kissing her even more passionately and wallowing them both around in the furs. Nina is seduced. "I'll share him with you if you want. He's just a real good fuck. Not as good as Bill .. you don't seem to mind Bill screwing me?"

"Not at all and I love getting it from Bill too. How good a fuck is Reggie?"

"He's very inexperienced but so eager to please. I know you'd like him and I'm sure we could do him together? Would you like that?"

"Oh my yes dear. When can we have him?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"You sure he'll cum? .. he he."

"All I have to do is whistle." and she goes down on Nina for a good night sucking. Nina knows it'll be a long time before a guy will come between them. Well maybe to fuck between them slipping into a string of soft orgasms gripping Bridgett's wonderful blonde hair. They fall asleep in each others arms.

19

Nina is first up as usual with Mary not far behind.

"You OK Mary?" Nina asks.

"Yeah but I think Ashley is serious over Paul. What about that guy Reggie?"

"Bridgett is getting him over here today so we can both have him."

"You guys are so good with each other."

"Don't be disappointed. Ashley still loves you, I'm sure. No guy can come between you two."

"I hope you're right but she's more serious than even she thinks. This guy was a super thrill for her yesterday. Actually I'd like a guy like that too .. for myself."

Nancy and Bridgett come in about then. Bridgett comes over and hugs Nina in their furs, rocking and humming together as they often do. "We're doin' Reggie together today!" Bridgett sing-songs to the others and kisses Nina with a long and lingering kiss.

"Where's Mary and Bill?" Nina asks.

"Bill's helping Mary feel better this morning. Ashley pushed her into our room when they got up. Hope he has sometin' left for her. I took him for everything he had last night" Nancy says with a wry smile.

Bill and Mary come in about then.

"That was quick." Ashley says.

"Mary just took the last for a day or so." Bill says sheepishly.

"Gotta get me a guy." Mary says in a dejected sort of manner.

They sit for a late breakfast and just chit-chat for an hour or so then get up and go about cleaning up after the party.

Bridgett makes a call to Reggie who is quite eager to come over with no clue of what is in store for him. Most guy's fantasy of two women at once. He'll be over around two.

Nancy and Bill go for an afternoon drive in the mountains and Mary goes out shopping with Ashley.

When Reggie shows up Bridgett and Nina greet him at the door wrapped in the dark and golden Sable coats .. nude of course. They jerk him in the door and start stripping him instantly. They are nearly dragging him to their room and a real mountain of furs. He is tossed into them nude. His moaning could probably be heard in the street outside.

Nina is kissing him and Bridgett is sucking him off.

"So do you think you'll like me in on this too Reggie?" Nina asks for her own confirmation.

"Oh my yyeess." he says with a wide eyed gaze at her opulence. Bridgett slips off his cock and Nina slides down on him and begins pumping him slowly while Bridgett fur fondles him all over.

"Do you think you will like being the sex slave of two women Reggie?" Nina asks.

"OOHH yesss!!" with his first ejaculation Nina squeezes his cock inside her .. milking it for all she can and with that he begins humping up to her and pumping another load into her tight twat. Nina shakes with her finest orgasm ever with this new eager and enthusiastic conquest.

She slips off and Bridgett mounts his still rigid post.

"Such stamina!" Bridgett says with a bright smile just before Nina straddles his face with her cum filled twat. With Bridgett's pumping his cock and their fur fondling of his entire body Reggie eagerly eats out Nina to her complete satisfaction and orgasmic pleasure. She and Bridgett hug and kiss as they ride their new charge. Reggie is in fucking heaven and is eager to go all night.

Nina gets her surprise when Reggie flips her over and thrusts his big bone up her twat while straddling her thighs. Bridgett swings around and begins kissing Reggie. They press Nina deep in the furs while she is fuck pounded like never in her life. Reggie has her number and she's in orgasmic heaven.

With mutual exhaustion they fall asleep with Reggie between two wonderful women dreaming heavenly sex dreams in furs. Their fur slave. He awakes an hour or so later with Nina and Bridgett passionately kissing over top of him. Bridgett quickly has her twat over his face for her sucking pleasures. She and Nina continue their kissing. Reggie is soooo turned on by it all his cock refuses to soften as Nina mounts it for another ride while he's still sucking out Bridgett.

It's getting late and classes start tomorrow. Reggie is very reluctant to leave this sensual bliss. Nina gives him a parting sucking. She is very artful. The equal of Bridgett who kisses him while he's getting blown.

Reggie is a mindless piece of meat driving away. He will be for the next week. He passes Nancy and Bill coming the other way totally unawares. Ashley and Mary have just come home as well.

To be continued...

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12