Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

"...yes I know," Stacy laughed. It made the air seem less dense just hearing that sound. "I guess it was pretty obvious...."

"It's fucking obvious!" I laughed. "I had no idea until you told me! You're more of a chick than some of those bimbos in there...." I motioned at the indoor orgy, then looked over at Stacy.

"...thanks," she whispered, and her voice made me remember our sister's voice—the sweetness and softness of it—and that made me remember something else; something I'd forgotten or pushed away.

"I'm not the first to say it though," I said. "Susan actually really liked you being the way you are. Said she loved having someone—another chick—she could talk to, and that was you. She...and I just remembered this...even said that if she ever wanted to have a lesbian lover, it would be you; and she didn't care that you were related. I mean, okay, it was right after we, you know, and she was just talking about stuff...."

"Really?"

"Yah. Said you were so female it would be the same as being with a chick most likely, and that she wouldn't mind finding out if she was right or not. I guess it's because she and I had just done something, so why not with you?"

"...wow, I never knew," Stacy said, and it was like she was talking to herself. And I have to admit, she really was a 'she;' there just wasn't any doubt in my mind anymore. I glanced over at her again and felt a tingle all over. She was still the same 'chick' I'd balled so many times already. She'd done me every which way and then some, and my eyes wandered to her knees, down her calves to her bare feet (she hadn't bothered to put her high heels back on), then up to her thighs and to the curves of her ass. She had the g-string on but that didn't hide a thing. I'd fucked that ass; deeply. A real chick's ass for sure.

Then I looked upward to her tits and I could still see glossy streaks where my jizz had dried on her perfect skin. I remembered sawing back and forth through her armpit, remembered the full on blow-job—just everything. It was easy to forget that this was my brother. There just didn't seem to be a single thing—except that one I'd felt—that hinted that this was a dude.

And Stacy really wasn't, and never actually was. I thought of his twin sister again. They hadn't been identical, but...he reminded me of her. It's just that the years had changed things—in both of us. That and the makeup I supposed. Makeup and long hair, and probably hormone shots. It was like looking at our sister Susan, or at least another version of Susan.

No. That wasn't right. Nobody would ever take Susan's place. This was like waking up drunk here on this deck and finding out I'd actually had two sisters all along. And this one was just as beautiful as the other (especially the legs and ass!), and just as...individual I guess you have to say. Individual, not a copy of any sort.

And I don't think Stacy wanted to be like Susan or to 'be her, and I now knew that she hadn't meant to try and fuck me over by pretending to be a chick because, well, she really was a chick.

I was staring at the side of her face as she sat there. The profile reminded me of Susan, but...Stacy was here and Susan wasn't. It wasn't a ghost or a 'version' of our sister. It was just a sister—my sister. And, just like that other sister, I'd had sex with her. Did I regret it? Did those memories come back to haunt me?

No. Not this time!

I leaned against her shoulder, bumping her, and she looked over at me. She looked at my face for a moment, then frowned.

"What?" she asked. "What is it?"

"I'm just really freaking glad this all happened, Sissy," I told her, and I guess hearing me call her that was something she hadn't been expecting. A grin suddenly exploded on her face. "I mean...I know none of my buddies would ever fuck another guy, so that says a lot about how chick you are to convince them. But for me...I know you're not a guy—except for the little schlong you got there—so...why don't you take that little bikini off, and come and sit on your big brother's lap for awhile?"

Stacy's eyebrows went up in surprise.

"Of course, there might be something you have to sit on," I said, grinning at her. "...butt you've already done that, right? Shouldn't be too uncomfortable...."

Stacy smiled like she didn't believe it.

"Oh?" I added, "If something somehow gets loose on you and starts to stick up or something—I already know it's just your clit so it's not gonna bother me, okay?" She nodded. I watched her stand—gawd she was tall and gorgeous!—and then she simply peeled her g-string all the way down, down past the dried cum-stains behind her knee, and the other glossy spots on her sexy feet, flicked the thing aside with her toes, and stood there with feet planted wide, facing me. There was not a single hair anywhere to be seen down there! Then I watched my beautiful sister reach under her crotch; I heard the sound of some kind of adhesive tape being pulled away, then saw a small organ flip forward and stiffen. It was so tiny and smooth it really did look like a clit!

Turning, Stacy squatted down over my lap, and started to reach behind to guide my hard-on into her, but I did it for her. She lowered herself more, then more, and my dick head popped through her still greasy bung-hole again. She gasped, and seemed to shiver, and then she sat down until I was totally engulfed in her hot, squeezing ass-hole.

Then, just as I'd suggested, she leaned back against me, her whole weight (which wasn't a lot), resting on my lap. I reached around to her front and played with her boobs, caressed her arms, did all the things a guy would do with a chick this luscious, but without warning, I let my one hand move down and grabbed her dick firmly. Stacy gasped in surprise, but then I was working her joint up and down slowly, steadily, feeling her getting harder and thicker. It still didn't match mine for size, but it sure felt nice in my hand. I started rolling my hips to make my own hard-on move inside her, and in a matter of ten minutes, warm goo was pulsating out of the head of my sister's stiff little organ and spilling down over my working fist. There wasn't a lot, but it sure came out with a great, sexy gasp and moan!

And feeling her go off, feeling her ass muscles clenching like that, brought me off a moment later. I knew I wasn't gushing a geyser into her overworked chute, and it was an aching feeling instead of total relief, but it was perfect. I felt joined with her like never before—not even the first time in her ass, or between her feet, anything—came close. And when this awesome chick finally stopped undulating in my lap, we just went on sitting like that, her on top of me, until my prick was so soft it just oozed out of her ring. We caught our breath and watched the orgy that was still going on inside, and then, around 3am, we got up, found our clothes and left the party. The cool early morning air was refreshing (I've got a convertible, and the top was down, baby!), and by the time we stopped at a diner for some early breakfast, I only needed one look across the table at this incredible woman—my sister!—to tell me this wasn't going to be the only time we'd ever do these kinds of things.

An hour later, after arriving at my place, that notion was proven right. Stacy stood tall and bare and beautiful before me in the shower, while I kneeled and sucked her clit. It wasn't something I was going to be bragging about to my buddies, but right then, feeling that warmth spurt in my mouth while I ran my hands up and down her fabulous thighs and calves and ass, hearing her breathy moan of pleasure, I knew that what anyone thought or would think, didn't interest me in the tiniest bit!

Half an hour after that, washed and rinsed and dried, we cuddled up under the blankets in my bed and slept till 2 in the afternoon. And since I was the first to open my eyes, I spent half an hour gently kissing and caressing every inch of my new lady until she finally woke up. And since she woke up horny, I was the first to take care of those matters too.

It's been about eight months since that party, and my sister and I live together permanently. We're thinking about going to Jersey to get hitched proper, but...maybe not. Things seems permanent enough right now, since we're already family. Either way, I bought her a ring—well actually, two; one on her finger, and the other, nearly always hidden, worn on her ring-toe!

Most people would say what we have is weird, filthy, unnatural and sinful. All I have to say is that they can go get fucked.

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a turn on

Dont know if you still a member. Stopped writing? Really turned on by the story. Still find the taboo very intrusive but seriously sexually stimulating with most of my fetishes being addressed. will definitely read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amen Bro, your last line says it all. And thanks

for the rich, dense, wonderfully rendered prose and twist.

David48David48over 17 years ago
well...

...I'm not adverse to just getting fucked...Sorry...the second to the last line in your so-called story pretty much sums it up for me. But...I'm sure most other folks will like it just fine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
luv it!

the only reason I'm not giving it 100 is because of the sorry and loss. there has to be a way to get siblings together without killing folks off.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Here Cums the Bride His sister gets divorced, so he steps in to make her happy.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories