Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock. 4:18, I ought to be able to keep it up. I was pretty tired too, though. I played with her butt while I sucked a nipple as she continued to stroke me.

"Lay back. We can both lay down this way," I said. She lay on her back with her knees up, I lay on my side under her knees. I slid my erection into her, wrapping my legs around her far leg for more leverage. Her boobs and her clit were right there for the fondling. The only problem was that our heads were too far apart for our mouths to get involved, but that left them free for pillow talk. With my fingers on her clit and my penis pounding into her, she came several times. It was just long enough since the previous time that I was able to last and last without petering out at the critical moment. The critical moment came, and so did I.

"Thanks," she said, "I'll let you sleep now!"

This time when I woke up, Lin was still asleep. She was snoring softly, her back to me. I snuggled up to her as gently as I could, trying not to wake her. My flaccid penis pushed lightly against her bare bottom, rubbing slightly with the small motions from our breathing. The room was getting lighter, and she started to stir.

"Mmmm," she purred, moving her bottom against me. I started to stiffen. A few wiggles of the hips, and I was firmly lodged between her buns. We humped like that at a very leisurely pace for a few minutes 'til I was rock hard.

"So, old man, a little workout and you wake up stiff?"

"Only if I use muscles that haven't been getting much exercise!"

"I'll rub yours, if you rub mine!"

"Sure, I'll start with your butt!"

She rolled onto her tummy, and I glommed on to her ass. She spread her legs, and I lay between them, my hands vigorously massaging her buns. I began to explore with my lips and tongue, kissing and licking her all over. I dipped my tongue down into the crack, spreading the moisture from her vagina to her anus.

"Mmmm, what an ass! And I mean that in the nicest possible sense!"

Lin stuck her butt up in the air so I could reach all the way to her clit. My nose was surrounded by her labia, my finger pressed a little into her anus, and she came. I slid off the bed and stood up, she got up on her knees and hung her ass off the edge of the bed. I pushed into her and started hammering hard. She was fingering herself, cumming repeatedly. I slowed down, taking long, hard thrusts. I felt it coming, and I pushed in as deep as I could, scraping the head across her cervix, and we both came.

"Wow!" I said.

"Wow!" she repeated.

We stumbled into the shower, spending more time kissing than anything else. We played around, soaping each other and giggling.

"I've never had so much fun in all my life," I said, breaking free from her lips for a moment.

"Me neither. I can't believe how many orgasms I've had in the last 12 hours! But it's not just that, it's just being with you. I..." she held me tight and I thought she might cry. I turned off the water.

"Don't worry," I said, reading her thoughts, "we'll figure out something."

"Like what? Even if you left your wife, you couldn't leave your kid! And my kids are down here, I can't move!"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that. If Claire and I move within the next six months, I bet Bev would come with us. Any longer than that, and it might be too late."

"Oh, right. 'Hey Claire, we've got to move so I can be with my girlfriend.' That'll go over great."

"You know, Claire has always wanted to get away from her Mom and move someplace warmer."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"D'you think she'll go for it?"

"Maybe. If I came back down in a couple of weeks, do you think you could take some time off to help me look for a job and a house?"

"I think I could swing that. Are you going to let me out of the bedroom long enough to look?"

We got dried off, and I dug out my cell phone and plopped down on the bed.

"Hi Bev. Yeah, me too. It was great, uh, yeah, I had a great time. No, not much, I'm not hung over or anything." Lin tried to distract me, wiggling her boobs in my face, bending over in front of me, stuff like that.

"Hey, how'd you like to live in California? Yeah? If we moved, you'd go with us, right?" I gave Lin the thumbs up. She knelt between my legs and sucked my penis into her mouth.

"Hi Claire. Yeah, I saw this guy at the reunion, he's got a consulting firm now. Yeah, I know, but I think there are places that aren't too crowded that wouldn't be too bad a commute. Well, think about it. I'll bring back some real estate magazines. Okay. Yeah... me too. Okay. Okay. Yeah.. I love you too. Bye!" Lin had a funny look on her face.

"Both of them are really excited! It just might happen!"

"I love you too?" Oh boy.

"Yeah. I can't remember the last time she said she loved me. Did that bother you?"

"Well, you didn't get hard talking to her, even with my best efforts. It did make me feel weird, though."

"I'm not talking to her now. D'you wanna try your luck again?"

"Hmmm, I guess I am ahead about twenty to three. But who's counting?"

She started sucking again, and without the distraction of the phone, I did get hard.

"Let's make it 21 to 4!" I said, patting the bed next to me. I pulled her up on top of me, and we sucked and licked each other for a while, until it became apparent that it wasn't going to happen. It was fun though, it felt nice, but our bodies just weren't able to do it anymore.

Lin had a friend who was a realtor, so we got some info to take with me and I set up an appointment with my friend with the consulting firm for a return trip in two weeks. That gave me time to tie up some loose ends at work, and feel out how things would go with Claire. And Bev. Oh God, what was I getting myself into?

Chapter 6

The return flight was uneventful, and the house was dark when I drove up. I tiptoed in, and slipped into the back bathroom. I tidied up, making sure there were no signs of Lin's emotional goodbye at the airport.

"Hi Daddy," Bev poked her head in the door.

"Hi sweetheart," I said as she threw her arms around me. "You got time for a quickie?" she said, fumbling with my zipper.

"Mmmm, sounds good, but I should get to bed. Mom's probably not asleep."

"Yeah, she's pretty excited. Are we really gonna move?"

"If it works out, and that's what everybody wants."

"Mmmm, you know what I want," she said, her lips all over my face.

"Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, g'night..."

I sneaked into the bedroom, shed my clothes and slid quietly into bed.

"Hey, how are you?" Claire whispered in the darkness.

"Tired. How 'bout you?"

"Excited. Do you want to do it?"

"Sure, I'm never too tired for that," I said, reaching for her.

"No," she said, pushing my hands away, "I mean d'you wanna move?"

"Yeah, sure. I think the job'd be interesting, I've always wanted the freedom of a consulting job. And the weather is great."

"What about the crowds?"

"It's getting bad around here, too. It's really not that much different."

We talked a while longer, then she rolled over to go to sleep.

"Claire?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't you ever want to make love to me?"

"Oh, Stan..." She hemmed and hawed for a while, and began to sob softly.

"I... It's stuff that happened before you. I... For me sex was just what I'd have to do to keep a guy around... so I wouldn't be alone. It's hard to explain. It's like I have these tapes playing in my head. I'm sorry, it's not you..."

"Okay, no more messing around. We need to do whatever it takes to make this better. What about counseling?"

"Well..."

"This is really important!"

"I guess I could give it a try."

"I think I know somebody who could give us a name. I want you to start right away."

"Okay."

"And I'm going to start right now on erasing those tapes in your head. I'm going to love you, and you're just going to enjoy it, and you're not allowed to do anything for me. This is just for you, okay?"

"Uhh, okay."

She lay there frozen stiff as I started to gently touch her. She didn't return the kisses I gave her, so I let my mouth concentrate on her bosom as I let my hands wander. I massaged her shoulder, smoothed my hand along her side and stomach, played with the hair on her mound, while constantly suckling at her breast. I massaged her mons, slipping a finger a half inch into her slit. She spread her legs, and I cupped her entire genital area in my hand, moving around in a little circle. She relaxed a little, I could see her chest rising and falling in halting gasps, her eyes closed. A finger at her opening found some seeping lubrication, which I spread around. Her clit had turned into a sizeable bump as my finger traced lubrication round and round it. She had become quite wet, and I could feel the excitement in her nipples. I had to taste what my fingers were enjoying. I moved quickly between her legs and indulged deeply, my tongue probing her vagina and up to the hair above her slit. I teased her clit, my nose in the hair, then dipped back down into her vagina. I sucked the labia into my mouth, playing across each with my tongue. I licked down towards her anus, and she pivoted her hips to give me better access. I fingered her pucker as I lapped at her, then penetrated her vagina as my lips returned to her clit. Her excitement peaked, she moaned softly. The subsiding tremors told me when she was through, and I backed off to gentle kisses of her hair and thighs.

"Ohhh, that was wonderful, honey..." she smiled.

"It sure was. Good night!" I said, kissing her cheek. I thought she might have a problem leaving it at that, but she just rolled over and went right to sleep. And I was surprised at just how much it satisfied me to just satisfy her.

Four times in the following two weeks we had "68", as I called it.

"Huh?" she said.

"You know, I'll do you and you'll owe me one."

I can't claim to be a total martyr, though, because Bev was getting me off pretty much nightly. And my cell phone was burning up from my conversations with Lin, and I was feeling like a cad. My wife thought I was making a big sacrifice for her by moving, when I really just wanted to make possible a relationship with another woman, and all the while I'd been screwing her daughter. But everything was spiraling out of my control, and the next thing I knew I was back in California, spending a week looking for a job and a house. And sleeping with Lin.

Chapter 7

I met several times with the consulting firm, and they really liked my experience and breadth of skills. I figured I could be happy there. I spent the rest of the week with Lin, looking for a house. I sent the URLs of the promising ones back home. I was spending a lot of time on the phone with my wife. The counseling scared her to death, but she was going. I had Bev make sure of that. Lin tried not to let on, but I think hearing me talk with my wife was making her feel strange. I know I felt pretty weird about it.

"Maybe we should all move to Utah," she joked, "Then you could have us both!"

Or all three, I thought to myself. I pulled her to me.

"You're the one I want. You know that, don't you?"

"Do you love her?"

"Hmmm," I sighed, thinking. "I did when we got married. I guess. I've been trying to love her, at least up until a few weeks ago, but she's been beating me down so much... I don't know if I have anything left. She makes it really hard to love her. But you're really easy to love," I said, holding her tight.

"Did you just call me easy?"

"Maybe I should find out if you're easy or not," I said, reaching for her breast.

"I'm not normally this easy."

"How many orgasms are you up to now?"

"I know, it's just that... I have this feeling.."

"What?"

"That it's too good to be true... It's all going to come crashing down on us, and... I guess I want to get as much of you as I can before it's too late. Every time we do it I'm afraid it might be the last time."

"Yeah, I have those feelings, too."

"So that's why you're always all over me?"

"No, you're just irresistible!"

"More like you're always horny!"

"That too," I said, sliding my hand inside her shorts.

The job was mine if I wanted it, whenever I could start. I made an offer on a house, and went back north to put our house up for sale. Of course, sometimes these things go quickly, and sometimes they don't. I didn't quite know where things stood with Claire after a week apart. I got home from the airport late, undressed and slipped quietly into bed.

"Mmmm, I've missed you," she said, rolling toward me and pulling me into an embrace.

"Hmmm, that's a nice welcome," I said, wondering where that came from. I hadn't felt welcome in my own bed in years.

"How 'bout this, then?" she kissed me, like someone who'd been married a couple years, not like the occasional peck I'd grown used to.

"I like it! What brings this on?"

"Oh, therapy agrees with me, I guess."

"Really? How is it? Are you glad you've been going?"

"It's really hard to get myself to go. But once I'm there, I'm glad I went."

"Tell me about it." We hadn't talked about it much.

"Well, I think I've made a little progress, maybe identified problems more than solutions. But I can see some of the root causes, and I've been learning some tools to help me deal with things. Irene thinks I'll see some improvement week by week."

"That's great! I can't tell you how happy that makes me."

"You know, I've been through a lot of crap.... Stuff I've never told you about... told anybody. And I think there's other stuff I've pushed down to where I can't even remember it... but it's still there, and it affects our lives, both of us."

We talked a while longer, I don't even remember closing my eyes. But then I was having that dream again. Not the same scenario at all, except for the one common element. Nobody loves me, nobody wants me, and I end up with my own penis in my mouth. Again I wake up before I come. And suddenly it's there, I'm conscious of it. The taste. In my dream, I'm aware of the taste of penis. Not semen. The fleshy taste of penis. It doesn't just taste like skin, like a finger, it's more like a nipple, but not quite. It has its own unique flavor. How the hell do I know what a penis tastes like? Then suddenly, it pops into my mind. Me, as a young child. Abuse. I had completely blocked it out, but now it's there before me in living color. I'm horrified, not so much by the abuse itself, but by the fact that it was traumatic enough that I would have blocked it out for forty plus years. What other abominations are lurking in my subconscious?

Chapter 8

Later in the week, Claire was out for a few hours, and I was in Bev's bed. We were cuddling after making love, and I was enjoying the look of love in her eyes. I didn't want to spoil the progress with Claire, so I hadn't even approached her that way, and Bev's arms were a needed comfort.

"What would I do without you?" I said, holding her close. Her smile disappeared and she looked away for a few seconds. When she looked back at me, her eyes were shining, like she was holding back tears.

"Dad, I, uh..."

"Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Oh, Daddy, what are you going to do? Divorce Mom so you can marry me and live happily ever after? That's never going to happen! Look, I've loved every minute we've spent together, and I don't regret anything..."

"But?"

"But you've got to make up with Mom!"

"Hon, there's a little more involved than just 'making up'."

"Then, I don't know... do whatever it takes!"

I thought about what my daughter had said for the next few weeks. We weren't getting any nibbles on the house, and I was afraid my plans were going to fall apart. Or was I afraid my plans would succeed?

"We need to talk," Claire said. Oh God, I hate those words. I'd love to be able to really talk to her, we'd never been too good at that. But whenever she says those words...

"Is there a problem?" I said, trying not to play out a dozen horrible possibilities in my head.

"She's not going."

"What? Who?"

"Bev. She's not moving with us."

"Huh? Why? When did this all happen?"

"Who, what, when, why? What are you, a reporter?" she laughed. "Don't get all upset, it's a good thing."

"A good thing?"

"Yeah. I think it's a guy." Uh-oh. Did she suspect? She didn't seem mad, though.

"What guy?"

"I got a call. Some guy in one of her classes. Looked her up in the phone book, and asked for her cell number."

"And?"

"I gave it to him. I heard it ring later, and she closed her door. She was on the phone for a couple of hours, and she's got a date tonight!"

"And?"

"And then she said she doesn't want to go!"

"She should go! Did she say anything about him?"

"Well of course she's going on the date! I mean she doesn't want to move!"

"Oh!"

"Men!" she said, rolling her eyes.

Later that evening, Claire said bye to Bev at the door, but I walked her to her car as I gave her one of those speeches dads give their daughters before they go out.

"Don't worry, Dad, I won't do anything stupid. If I get worked up, I may need to jump you when I get home, though," she giggled as she gave me a kiss.

"I'll wait up for you," I promised, feeling mixed emotions churning inside.

I came back in, and Claire stood up. She looked frightened.

"Stan, don't be mad..."

"What? What's wrong?"

"I don't want to go if Bev doesn't come with us!"

This was the moment of truth I'd been dreading. But now that it was upon me, suddenly all the confusion in my mind disappeared. I still loved her.

"Then we won't go."

"But your job! The consulting, the freedom! It's what you've always wanted! And we'd lose the earnest money!"

"What I've always wanted is for you to be happy. And the money is just money."

"Really?"

"Absolutely!"

When Claire went to bed, I told her I would wait up for Bev. After I could hear snoring, I called Lin and explained everything. She was very upset, of course, but it wasn't as bad as it might have been because in the back of her mind, she thought it might happen.

"I knew you still loved her. I shouldn't have..."

"Stop, it happened! And I'm glad! But I can't throw away 23 years without at least giving it another chance."

"Yeah. But it still hurts."

"Lin, there's something... It probably won't make you feel better, but it would make me feel better."

"I'm listening," she whispered.

"Can I give Bart your number?"

"Oh, Stan!"

"C'mon, you don't have to marry him, just go out and have a good time. How many dates have you had since the divorce?"

"You mean besides you? Zero."

"So is it okay?"

"What about Renee? Aren't they serious?"

"They broke up."

"What, you talked to him since the reunion?"

"Yeah, we talked a few minutes ago... just before I gave him your number..."

"You already gave it to him! Stan!!!"

"I'm sorry, I had to do something! I feel so bad..."

"It's okay, I know... do you love me?"

"I do."

"Me too."

"I'm really sorry..."

"Stan, it's not all your fault. 30 years ago, I knew what a basket case you were. I could have made the first move."

"But..."

"I was just... too proud, I guess. Stan, I was an idiot too. Not as much as you were, but... I'm... I'm really sorry."

Silence.

"So, you'll go out with him?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go out with him. But remember, I'll be thinking of you every time I screw his brains out!"

"That would make me very happy. I think."

I was staring at the TV, not really watching, when Bev got home.

"Hi Daddy," she said, setting her purse on the counter.

"Hey, sweets, ya have a good time?"

"Yeah, we really did."

"You're a 'we' already?"

"Daaad!"

"We don't have to move."

"Really?"

"If you want to stay, we'll stay. It's not a problem either way."

As Bev made her way to bed, I heard Claire saying goodnight. She peeked in at me.