Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
She came back.
4.4k words
4.2
15.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - To The End

I am driving out to the restaurant where I am meeting my friends. This place has a lot of memories for me. It is where I introduced her to these same friends. And if I know them as well as I think I do, they would have booked the same table! They have tried to get me to discuss my separation, but it didn't get them anywhere because I've played dumb and deaf about it.

Maybe because I have not wanted to hear about what she is doing now - you see - the wives of two of these friends are pretty close pals of hers. I don't really have to do any serious searching to find her. All I've got to do is call one of them up and ask. They'd be only too eager to tell me more than I want to hear. But I wont do that. In some perverted - yeah, perverted - way, I feel I have to do it all myself. Very uncharacteristic, but that's the way it is. Sometimes I am childishly stubborn. I guess that's the way I am!

Right enough, as the doorman opens the door, I can see them from where I am standing - an expectant look on their faces. But dinner goes quite normally and I am surprised to find myself heaving a sign of relief as I drive myself back home to the apartment.

There is a sort of bridge on the way, where she loved to stop and gaze at the still waters. I had slowed down and realized I had stopped. I often seem to get into these 'memory-lane' routes these days, don't I? Maybe in my own way, I am trying reach the point of wanting to reach out for her. There was this time when we were holding each other and standing by the bridge. Not much traffic passes this way as it is almost private - and it only leads to a residential area eventually. We chose that area to be away from the noise of the city. Not that it was that far... but it gave the nice illusion of being isolated.

She was wearing a red tank top with nothing on underneath and a black and white wrap-around skirt. I would often tease her about her penchant for wrap-around clothes, and she would smugly inform me that all I had to do was tug once... to get close! I smiled at the memory. It must be all that wine. I remembered the way I had run my hands up her legs under her skirt... she had seriously told me that she was very horny and wanted to be taken right there on the bridge, under the stars.

And I had done just that. Gently parted her skirt. If anyone actually came by, it would look I was just hugging my sweetheart from behind, which was in fact what I was doing. I was amazed to find she had no panties on. This excited me instantly and I couldn't wait to get inside her.

Smiling herself, she turned around and helped me undo my trousers quickly, put her hand in to free my cock and stroked it firmly. Then she looked at me and winked and turning around, casually bent forward, resting her elbows on the side of the bridge. I guided the tip of my cock to her pussy, rubbing the head against her wetness. I entered her slowly and buried my cock in her completely. She reached around for my hands and I cupped her breasts under her top. Her nipples were quite hard. She wiggled her ass and flexed her muscles around my cock. It was heavenly.

Suddenly I wanted to fuck her hard. Lowering one hand, I felt for her clit and started a slow circular motion there. Then I withdrew from her almost fully and thrust in, in one smooth stroke. I repeated this a few times, and could sense that she was enjoying it very much. Now I had to increase my speed. I couldn't stop. I began thrusting into her faster. I could hear her begin to moan deeply. Her hands were now gripping the sides of the railing. And her body began to twitch slightly. I knew she was going to cum. This excited me too, and frantically ramming into her, I felt the rush in my cock as I started cumming myself. That was stupendous! When we recovered from our heady feeling a few seconds later, we became conscious of our surroundings.

The realization of what we had just done struck us both simultaneously as very funny and we began to laugh until tears streamed off our faces. I was holding her tight and she had her head thrown back against my chest. Perhaps if I were to be asked to recount some of my happiest moments, this would be one of them. Well, we gradually calmed down. My cock had slipped out of her and was dripping. She didn't have much to do to adjust her clothing, I thought, smiling. I zipped up and not bothering to tuck my shirt in, hugged her again. We decided to go home. We were both feeling very euphoric. I cant really imagine enjoying sex with anyone else as I did with her.

I started my car and drove down the short distance to my apartment, feeling rather lonely especially after re-living those memories. Back then, soon after we reached home, she had launched into this idea of wanting to start a kind of home for the homeless. She was big on taking up causes. She enjoyed putting in whatever free time she had in orphanages, even regularly contributing to some of them in her own way. I always thought that she would be very good if she did start something on her own because she has the dedication and energy. She tends to concentrate on whatever is on her mind at that point of time and gets very serious about it. I cant recall a time when I associated the words dull or boring with her. Which is what attracted her to me in the first place.

Ah! The first time we met! It was at a friend's party. She was animatedly arguing with my friend's very pregnant wife who was sitting with an amused look on her face and making obligingly correct noises from time to time, when I arrived. I was introduced to her. She nodded to me, broke off her conversation with my friend's wife and walked off. I was a bit lost. She was back in the next five minutes carrying a tray of drinks, which she offered me. Then she sat next to me on the settee and dazzling me with a smile, came over the heavy socialite asking all the right questions.

I was quite dazed by the time she was through. Just as I was leaving she asked me if anyone had thought to mention that I looked better than a movie star. Completely embarrassed now, I managed to say something appropriate. I had a bike back then. She waved me away, saying that she had to turn in early as she had a big day ahead of her. She was staying over at my friend's place.

I had not been taken over by storm like this by a woman before. I was almost in shock as I rode back home. I went to bed in a trance. I think I dreamed of her. I woke up to the memory of her smiling face. You bet I was smitten!! It was barely 6.30 am, an hour I hardly knew existed. I had to see her. I did a record 'getting-ready' act and was out at my friend's place by 7.15 am.

As I walked up their drive wondering what I could say to her, I saw her, all dressed and ready, sitting on the lawn, scribbling away in her diary. She sensed my presence, looked at me, said an absent-minded hi-there and continued to write. This dampened me somewhat. I couldn't decide whether to just go ahead and meet my friend or talk to her anyway. She made my decision for me telling me not to bother talking to her as she was busy for at least another 10 minutes. She said I could drop her off at work if I liked.

Which is what I ended up doing, after fidgeting around while she finished her stuff. She gathered her things, put them into a crazy looking bag and we left together. She worked with an advertising firm. She got off my bike, humming, as we reached her office complex and with a 'bye' breezed off. I made a dignified departure.

Talk about being under someone's spell. I went about my work as usual but she was on my mind most of the time. I was determined, though, not to call her. I managed to hold out till the next morning. I rushed over to my friend's place and was told by his sleepy wife that she had gone out of town and she didn't know when she would be back. But she had promised to call her in the evening. I spent what was probably the longest day in my life, waiting for THAT call. Suddenly I became very fond of my friend's wife. She was my only link. My friend had a happy time teasing me.

Well, life is weird. My friend called me in the evening to say there was no news. I was pretty stumped. Imagine waiting impatiently for something... and then nothing happens! I found myself sulking about the fact that she didn't feel the same way I felt! Some justice!!

I shook myself mentally and wondered - what the heck - it wasn't the end of the world. I mean, here was an attractive woman I met. So what? I met them all the time. Nevertheless, I was a bit depressed. I was locking up for the night when I noticed an envelope had been slipped under the door. Perhaps a friend had dropped by when I was not around and I hadn't seen it. I cut open the envelope and a card fell out. Puzzled, I picked it up and was instantly thrilled!! It was Hers! I turned it over and found the message that she would be back the following Monday at work with a 'do call up'.

I was elated! I sailed through the week in a very happy state. Sunday night had me wondering what time would be right to call her up, what to wear (yes, really!), what to say... as I dozed off.

The doorbell rang into my consciousness and, disgustedly, I peered at my watch. 6.00 am!! And on a Monday morning! As I became awake, sitting up in bed, the thought of her instantly put me in a great mood. It was THE day. Pulling on a teeshirt haphazardly I went to see who was calling so early. I looked through the eye-hole on my door and saw nothing. As I opened the door, I heard some soft humming. She was sitting at my doorstep with a couple of travel bags next to her and a bunch of flowers in one hand. I just stood there, staring at her, when she asked me if I wasn't going to invite her in. I hurriedly asked her in.

She informed me that she had just returned from her trip and had wanted to say hello to me first. I felt like the luckiest man alive. She said she had to get to work and wanted to use the bath first. I tried to clear up the mess around and she laughed, saying that she had seen worse. She was out quite soon and I disappeared into my bathroom, with the scent of her enveloping me. When I was through getting ready and emerged from my bedroom, I found her busily making coffee, with the toaster out and breakfast practically ready. She was certainly adaptable! I was a bit speechless. After we had finished eating, she told me that she would pick up her stuff later in the evening. She was quiet on the ride to her office where I dropped her. That was it. I wasn't sure about whether she expected me to pick her up in the evening. I called her thrice through the day but she was out.

While waiting at one of my client's offices, I mused over what had happened this morning. I found myself wondering whether she walked in and out of her other male friend's places like this, and found the idea quite horrifying. I had to meet my client and shelved my thoughts as I went about my work through the rest of the day.

When I returned home at about 7.30 pm, I found another of her cards slipped under the door, with the message that I was to pick her up from my friend's place. I called, and then literally raced down to my friend's house. She was waiting for me by the gate. My friend's wife was at her door and waved us off. I noticed my friend standing right behind her smiling slyly. Well, on the way back to my place, we stopped off at a superstore to pick up some stuff for dinner. We talked about the kind of day we had had. She was great to be with. I found myself relaxing. At home, we had dinner. She was in quite a boisterous mood and kept me laughing, doing imitations of people she had met. I couldn't recall another evening I had enjoyed so thoroughly.

It was getting late and I was wondering what she intended to do. I knew I was crazy about her and would have loved it if she shared my bed tonight. But I had no idea at all about how she felt. Even as I wondered, she glanced at the clock and exclaimed," Is that the time!! I must rush". And asked me to drop her back at my friend's place. When we parted at their gate, we shook hands (sigh!) and then she leaned over and pecked me on my cheek. Smiling, she hitched up her bags and went in.

I got back to my place, feeling good. I couldn't sleep. So I did something really weird... I watched a soft porn video. I rarely did these days. Somehow I was in the mood today. I picked one of my favorites, which has a thriller storyline, where there is this scene with a couple who dance slowly to some soft music and then seduce each other, stripping gradually as they get more and more heated up.

Then as they continue to dance, the guy lifts the woman and impales her on his almost nine-inch erect cock. She lets out a deep moan. And pulls his head down to suckle her breasts. The guy is quite an expert and it turned me on just to see him dedicatedly going at her while lifting her up and down on to his cock as if she was weightless. He was standing with his legs slightly bent at the knees to support her as she was riding him. She had long hair streaming down her back. And it seemed to have a life of its own as she thrust with the guy, moving her head.

They also swayed to the music as they fucked. I found this very erotic, as there were also close-up shots of the guy's big cock sliding in and out of the woman's cunt. They manage to capture these things in great detail on camera.

As I watched them getting excited, I lay back and began to stroke my own slowly hardening cock. I thought about how it would have been if she had stayed over instead of leaving. I would have loved to have made love to her. It would have been great waking up with her in my arms... thinking of this, I released my cock from my shorts and began to pump it slowly and firmly. I watched with half closed eyes as the couple in the video changed positions and the woman took the guy's cock in her mouth, while the guy was exploring her cunt. I pumped faster and came just as the guy in the video was moving his hips to fuck the woman's mouth... I lay my head back and must have dozed off... because when I woke I found that the video was long over and there was static on the TV screen. Switching it off with the remote, I made myself more comfortable and slept.

I must have been dreaming again because when I woke up in the morning, my cock was tenting my shorts. I wondered what it might be like to have her caress it with my mouth... and smiling, went into my shower. I found myself stroking my cock again imagining what her nude body would be like and came real hard. Phew!! What a start to the day!!

After that day, she often came down to my place and we had a great time. She never encouraged me to get romantic. It was as if she considered us a couple of good buddies. Not that it stopped me from fantasizing about her. I knew I was crazy about her. On Sundays she came over for lunch and stayed late into the evening. She was staying with a family as a paying guest. I often came pretty close to asking her to move in with me, but was not sure how she would take it. Anyway, she moved into my friend's place soon after - she was a childhood pal of his wife - and they found the arrangement convenient as his wife was due to deliver their baby any day now. It was great for me, because of the proximity.

Life went on. It was three months since we had met and we began to devote all our free time to each other. I was getting a bit frustrated at times because I wanted to tell her how I felt. I realized I didn't want to risk losing the friendship we had if she didn't reciprocate. We got each other little gifts regularly. She had taken over most of my shopping, I was surprised to discover. She had just eased into my life.

Then one evening it happened. She was quiet and that was very unlike her. I tried to tease her out of it but it didn't work. I was getting worried. I suddenly saw tears streaming down her face. I joked about my broad shoulders being available and was stunned to find her in my arms and sobbing into my chest. Her arms were around my waist. As her crying subsided, she looked up at me, her eyes still brimming over. She was trying to smile at the same time. She looked so beautiful. I just couldn't resist kissing her. I was cautious not to upset her.

When I found her responding, I was thrilled. Her arms were around my neck now. After a long long kiss, we drew apart and gazed at each other. I had to ask her now. Before I could say anything, she told me that even people who were in love and were crazy about each other had to eat. Her words sank into my consciousness and I thought I would burst with happiness. I must have been mad to have been worried about telling her. I might have known she would make it easy. Well... we enjoyed a quiet dinner together.


When I told her I had fallen hard for her from almost the moment we met, she was surprised and said she had realized how much she cared only recently. We talked pretty late into the night and she decided to stay over. Well, we held each other through the night and continued to talk. We must have slept at some point.

I woke first, and remembering, saw her sleeping next to me. Yes, dreams do come true. She was wearing only a teeshirt and it had ridden up to her waist. She was wearing a pair of pink panties. Her complexion was quite fair.

I kept looking down the length of her... when I realized she was awake too. She didn't try to cover herself. She smiled, and climbed over on me. We hugged and smiled at each other. She must have felt my arousal. I drew her head down and started to kiss her. My hands ran all over her body. When they rested on her ass, she moaned and pressed herself closer. That was all the body language I needed. I slipped off her panties. Then her teeshirt came off. She helped me take off my clothes. We were both naked now. I wanted to suck her breasts. She had rather large areolae with big nipples and she was aroused now. I lay on my back again and pulled her on top of me. She took my cock in her hand and guided me into her now very wet pussy. I felt like I was floating. When I was fully in her, she sighed and smiled at me. She said she had imagined this many times. I was shocked. She had never once shown any sign.

I began to make love to her... I held her breasts in my hands and squeezed them. I looked down at the sight of my cock going in and out of her. She smiled and asked if I'd like to watch that in a mirror. She was wild! Adjusting our position so that we could watch ourselves fucking in my wardrobe full-length mirror, I found that extremely erotic. We savored the feel of each other for quite sometime before we started moving faster to climax. When we both came, she lay back against me and talked to me about how she fantasized about us making love. She said she often thought about being surprised by me, when she least expected it. One day while at work, while expecting me to phone her, she said she had sat back and fantasized about me coming in to her office, grabbing her, bending her over the desk and fucking her really hard until she exploded. She got up saying she wanted some coffee.

I was getting used to her honesty about these things, and found that I was hard again. I heard her calling out that the coffee was ready. Without bothering to pull on any clothes, I walked into the kitchen just as I was. I found her standing at the cooking range, looking out of the window beyond.

I went up behind her and holding her firmly, took my cock in one hand and entered her a little at a time. I heard her moaning... and pulled out again, each time entering a bit deeper. I kept up a rhythm now, slowly moving in and out of her. Then I got an idea. I pulled out, and turning her around, lifted her on to the table, making her sit on the edge. I pulled her legs around my waist, with her hands supporting her on the table. As her ankles locked around my waist, I pushed my cock into her pussy again, sensing that she was very aroused now. Her nipples turned me on. I twiddled them with my fingers and teased them with my tongue. Then I found her hips moving against mine and, taking the cue, started fucking her. Harder and faster. We were both vocally expressive, and our bodies were slick with our effort. We both came, almost together. Well, after coffee, we continued what we had discovered in the shower... we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

12