Reunion: Charmaine & Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Her fingers ran through his hair as he kissed his way over to her other tit. He sucked that one into his mouth as her hot, snug vagina continued to absorb his penis repeatedly. He let her nipple slip out of his mouth and he sat up, his lips crushing hers in a passionate kiss. Still kissing her, he lifted her off of him, hinting for her to lie down on her back. The two long-time lovers were total sync, and she easily knew what he wanted, lying down beside him and opening her legs.

Danny knelt between her sexy thighs and she parted them wider for him, her eyes roaming from his face to his hard cock. Her small hand eagerly reached down and gripped his hardness. She rubbed the fat head down her sensitive lips, heart pounding in anticipation. When he reached the entrance to her treasure, she pulled him towards her, needing him back inside her. He pushed forward, moaning as he felt her warm pussy open up and allow him entry.

“Ohhhhh!” She moaned, eyes closed, eyebrows raised as she felt her lover slowly ease inside her. He continued pushing forward until he pressed up against her body, completely buried inside her warmth.

“Ohhh God…” he moaned, “that’s where I belong!” He repeated. She smiled at him. It felt so right! She loved feeling his hardness inside her. He bent to kiss her and she closed her eyes, kissing him back eagerly. She felt him slowly pull his organ out of her, and then sink it back in.

“Mmmm…” she moaned into his mouth as her tongue snaked out. Their lips were smacking loudly, passionately, as he eased his penis in and out of her welcoming vagina. Using short strokes, he continued to fuck the love of his life, kissing her like the long lost lover that she was.

Danny broke the kiss, holding himself up on his arms. He slid an arm underneath her leg, throwing it up on his shoulder. He did the same with Charmaine’s other leg. She was now completely helpless, her feet on either side of his head, and his cock all the way inside her body. He felt so much bigger when her legs were up like that!

He began to fuck her hard, driving his thick pole in and out of her hungry cunt with lightening speed.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohh yes!” She moaned. “You’re so hard!” She was gasping for breath, feeling every inch of him slide in and out of her. He was watching her beautiful tits bounce up and down with every thrust. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows were raised. He was starting to lose it. He turned and kissed the side of her foot, not missing a beat with his thrusts. He began to fuck her harder, heading down the homestretch.

“I’m gonna cum!” He grunted.

“Cum inside me!” She gasped. Her words caused him to lose it. He jackhammered in and out of her as fast as he could, feeling his balls heat up. Danny slid his entire penis all the way inside Charmaine’s vagina. His cock exploded, firing a huge load of hot cum off the back of her hungry pussy. He collapsed on her, her legs falling to either side of him as his dick jerked again. A thick river of semen sprayed inside her fertile womb. She wrapped her arms and legs around her lover, holding him close as his manhood twitched inside her again.

He moaned, his lips searching for hers. She kissed him breathlessly as more of his cum blasted into her. She grinded her crotch up against him, milking him for all of his seed.

“Mmmm…” she moaned as the last of his thick cum dripped into her body. Danny lay down on her, breaking the kiss as he tried to catch his breath.

“That was incredible.” He breathed. “I love you, Char.”

“I love you too, baby.” She said, smiling. She kissed him softly on the mouth over and over, lips smacking. He remained inside her for the next ten minutes before he finally rolled off of her. His soft penis slipped out of her full vagina with an audible ‘slurp’.

The two lovers lay side by side, holding each other as they talked. When their conversation led back around to sex, the two of them each found themselves becoming quite aroused. When Charmaine admitted that she once had sex with her good friend Liz, he became hard as a rock. He made her tell him all the details about how her and Liz had a lesbian encounter one time a couple years back while they were drunk.

(author's note: you KNOW I was all over this one...I got as much detail out of her as I could, and memorized them. Liz is from the story 'My Girlfriend's Best Friend'. I will write about this lesbian encounter when I have time so keep an eye out for it! ~X-Factor)

When she finished her story, he kissed her hard. He forced his tongue into her mouth as his hand caressed down her soft body. He cupped her breast, squeezing it as he felt her nipple grow erect at his touch. She sent her tongue into his mouth, and the two lovers kissed passionately as he slid his hand down her belly. He ran his fingers through the curls of her well-trimmed bush until he found the moist warmth of her horny slit. He gently ran a finger down her sensitive lips.

“Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth. Danny squeezed a leg in between hers and she opened them wider for him. He rolled on top of her, not breaking the kiss. Charmaine spread her legs wide for him, raising her feet up in the air on either side. He began to grind his hard pole against her hot pussy, sending tingles up her body. She needed him back inside her.

He broke the kiss and raised himself up a little. He watched as she reached down around her leg and grabbed his thick cock with her small hand. She rubbed it up and down the lips of her pussy for a moment before placing it at her entrance. She pulled him towards her a little.

He pushed forward and moaned softly as he felt the petals of her warm treasure part for his manhood. He squeezed the head of his penis inside and continued pushing. Inch by inch his cock squeezed into Charmaine, until he was three quarters inside her heat. He pulled back a little before sliding his entire organ into her hungry vagina.

“Ohhhhh…” she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment as she felt the man that she loved enter her body. He held himself inside her, cherishing the wonderful feeling. When she opened her eyes she saw that he was looking at her. She smiled and he kissed her, still keeping himself deep inside her. She held him close as their tongues explored each other’s mouths.

Danny began to grind against her, using small strokes and staying inside her body as much as he could. Their lips smacked sloppily as they made passionate love. She was conscious of every inch of his thick cock gliding along the inner walls of her pussy. He broke the kiss, still moving in and out of her slightly as he gazed upon her beautiful face. He could see so much love in her eyes. His gaze traveled down her tanned body, over her beautiful breasts, down her smooth stomach to where the hair of her bush was pressed against him. He bent and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth, and then let it slip out from between his lips. The sensation sent chills down her body, and she sighed.

He kissed her on the mouth, tenderly, before slowly sliding his penis out of her warmth. He got up on his knees, and Charmaine knew exactly what he wanted. They had been together for so long that they knew each other’s needs and desires. Tonight that bond was more powerful than ever.

She got on her hands and knees before him, and he locked his gaze on her gorgeous, tanned ass. He bent and kissed each of her ass cheeks before kneeling behind her, hard cock in his hand. He placed the head at her hot entrance, and slowly rubbed it up and down her sensitive pussy lips. He pushed forward, and the two lovers moaned as the petals of her pussy opened up and allowed his member inside. Danny continued pushing until he was all the way inside Charmaine’s comforting warmth. He looked down at where her beautiful ass was pressed against his groin. She pushed her ass back harder, keeping him as deep inside her as possible. As she rubbed her ass against him, he grabbed her hips in his hands, holding her tightly. He pulled back slowly. When the head of his manhood was stretching the entrance to her treasure, he held it there. His shaft was coated with her juices, and the cool air of the room chilled it. He was teasing her, holding her ass away from him so that she could not force him to enter her. Just when she thought that she couldn’t take another second, he thrust hard, forcing his thick cock deep inside.

“UNH!” She moaned, happily. He felt so right inside her. He pulled back again and slammed into her hard. “UNGH!” She groaned again.

Holding her hips firmly, Danny began to slide his dick in and out of her hungry pussy at a steady pace. 'Slap slap slap slap slap slap' he was slamming against her sexy bum hard. Her cheeks were rippling with each impact.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” She moaned as her ex-boyfriend pistoned in and out of her from behind. Her cunt was so hot and snug around him, and she looked so incredible that he was convinced he was in heaven!

“Ohhhhhh!” Charmaine moaned. “You’re so hard!” She was gasping for breath as she took his thick manhood from behind. Her words just made him fuck her harder and faster, drilling his pole into her needy vagina. 'Slap slap slap slap slap slap' his groin hitting her bum was echoing throughout the room.

“Your balls are hitting my clit!” She groaned. “It feels so good!” And it did. His balls were slapping at her clitoris hard and often, and the sensation was pushing her over the edge.

“OHHHH!” She groaned, cumming. She pushed her ass back towards him as the inner walls of her vagina convulsed. She was silent now, wincing as the orgasm overwhelmed her. Danny continued to ram against her beautiful ass as she struggled to regain control. Her heart was pounding and her body was on fire as she came and came and came.

“Ohhhh…” she moaned, falling forward. He fell forward with her, keeping his cock inside her. She was now lying on her stomach on the bed, her ex-boyfriend’s legs on either side of hers, and his cock buried deep in her pussy. She could feel him kissing at her head through her hair as she gasped for breath. He moved her hair away from her beautiful face and kissed at her soft cheek as she recovered. He kissed at her mouth and she was able to find the strength to briefly kiss him back.

“I love you.” He breathed in her ear.

“I love you, too, baby.” She said, smiling. She could feel his hardness moving slightly in and out of her, and she closed her eyes. She had her arms above her, and her head was resting on them. Danny slipped his arms underneath her, his hands grabbing onto her soft breasts. He could feel her hard nipples as he squeezed them lovingly. He was conscious of her gorgeous ass rubbing against him as he gently thrust into her.

“This feels good…” she breathed, starting to bounce her ass up a little to meet his soft strokes. And it did feel good, it seemed as if Danny was harder then she had ever remembered! He was really getting far inside her!

Her hot, tight pussy was giving incredible friction, and he began to use longer, faster strokes. She could feel him breathing in her ear as she felt him thick pole jab up into her needy vagina. He planted his knees on the bed and placed the tops of his feet against the bottoms of hers. Using the added momentum, he began to fuck her harder. He could not believe how tight and snug her pussy felt when he fucked her this way!

“Oh God, baby!” She moaned. “This feels so good! Where did you learn this position?” She was gasping for breath, the tingling inside her was beginning to overwhelm her again. He didn’t learn this position from anywhere…they just sort of stumbled onto it! Her words excited him even more, though, and he was harder than ever.

He forced his cock in and out of her even faster, and he kissed her cheek over and over, getting closer and closer to her mouth. She turned her head towards him and kissed him passionately.

Her tongue shot into his mouth as he fucked her from behind. She was raising her ass up against him subtly, over and over, trying to give her pussy to him as freely as possible. His hard bone felt so good poking inside her like that!

Their kissing was sloppy, given the angle of the kiss, but he was rubbing against her harder, drilling his penis into his lover’s vagina. Her ass was raised up enough to expose her clit, and his balls were slapping against it again. She realized that she was well on her way to a fourth orgasm! She broke the kiss.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Unh! Umnh! Ohhhh you’re so hard, baby!” Her cries rang out through the room as Danny’s dick pounded into her from behind. She loved how his thickness felt rubbing along the inside of her pussy. Her moaning stopped, and she winced. She gritted her teeth as her body tensed up. Through it all, he continued fucking her needy pussy.

Charmaine gasped, cumming violently around his pistoning organ. Her legs and feet stretched out, and her hands clawed at the sheets as her vagina convulsed around him. He was kissing at her cheek, but she was too caught up in her tremendous orgasm to notice. He fucked her for a few more moments, giving a chance to recover. She then felt his long pole slip out of her pussy.

Danny urged her onto her back, and she rolled over. She raised her feet up in the air, spreading her legs for him. He threw her legs on his shoulders and quickly placed the head of his penis at the lips of her vagina. She was helpless – completely at his mercy. He pushed forward, sliding easily into her wetness. Warmth completely engulfed his member, and they both moaned with pleasure. She looked up at him with her dark eyes. He felt so much deeper when she had her legs up like that!

He immediately took up a rapid pace, sliding his manhood in and out of her horny cunt using long strokes. He watched her moan with pleasure, eyes wincing shut as she took his hard cock. Her tits were bouncing up and down with every thrust.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” She cried. He could feel his orgasm begin to build.

“I’m gonna cum!” He breathed. His words intensified the tingling sensation in her pussy. She wanted his cum. She wanted him to shoot his seed inside her.

“Cum inside me!” Charmaine moaned. She could feel Danny’s penis physically swell inside her at her words. He was so hard! He began to fuck her like an animal, driving his organ deep inside her tunnel at a lightening pace.

“OHHHH!” She came. His expanded girth combined with the harshness of his thrusts drove her right over the edge. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing around his pistoning member, and her legs spread wide around him.

Danny slid his penis all the way inside Charmaine’s vagina and held it there, looking down at his beautiful ex-girlfriend as she came all around him. Her legs fell from his shoulders and wrapped around him, holding him close to her warm body. His cock spasmed, and a huge stream of his hot fluid shot off the back of her pussy. He moaned, cock jerking again, unleashing another river of semen into her fertile womb.

Her arms went around his neck as his lips found hers. They pressed their lips against each other, unable to kiss, as they were both in the throes of orgasm. The walls of her vagina were squeezing and releasing his pulsating penis as he shot his seed into her. Danny’s cum was pouring out of him now in a steady stream into

Charmaine’s welcoming cunt. They both moaned, grinding their crotches against one another. Their tongues flailed against each and their lips were smacking loudly as they recovered from their orgasm. She continued to rub up against him, milking him of his seed. He broke the kiss, gasping for breath.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you, too.” She breathed. She held him and he softened inside her. He remained inside the love of his life for a long time as they talked, and kissed, far into the night.

*hope you enjoyed it! I know I did! X-Factor*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12