Reunion Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, that's it. Suck my cock. Oh shit Karen, I'm gonna cum!" Martin's cock started to shoot into her mouth. After the first two jets of cum came out, Martin pulled out of her mouth and he shot the rest of his cum all over her neck and tits while he jacked off his cock to finish it.

Seeing Martin cum all over Karen was the final straw for Frank. He bit his lip and gave three hard thrusts into Karen's pussy before pulling out to shoot all over her stomach. He groaned as he finished and lied down to the side of the bed leaving his hand on her hips.

Karen felt the hot cum hit her body as she swallowed the cum in her mouth and licked her lips. She tried to catch her breath and let herself relax. The cool air on the cum made her skin get goose bumps and her nipples were hard. She could feel the cum tightening on her skin as it cooled.

Martin reached over and took off her blindfold. She rolled slightly forward as Frank untied her hands. No one said a word as they stared at each other. Karen rubbed her wrists and decided to break the ice. She knew that they were worried about what she thought.

"Well, I bet that would have cost us expulsion in school." Karen smiled as she looked from Frank over to Martin.

"You mean getting caught having sex on school grounds?" Martin said with a chuckle.

"No, I mean skipping so many classes to spend all day doing that." Karen said with a laugh.

Frank shook his head back and forth. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Just remember that you were always the one that wouldn't cut school. See? I told you that you'd have more fun than being in class."

Karen laughed as she sat up on the bed between them. "So, who wants to ditch tomorrow's picnic?"

12