Reunion Revenge Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm back," said Scott, standing behind her. He waited a few moments before adding. "I brought your beer, Pamela.

"I'm not ready to let her go," said the giant black man, looking down into Pamela's green eyes.

"Harlan!" screamed Keisha. "Get you black ass over here and dance with your wife."

"Now I'm ready," said Harlan. "Maybe we can get together later, Pam." He winked at her and turned just as his wife ran up and grabbed his arm.

Pam turned and took the beer from Scott. She took a few gulps and then they started dancing again. Things were going well tonight. Harlan was making innuendos to her and Keisha was jealous. She clearly didn't want her husband anywhere near Pamela. Scott was practically drooling like a little puppy just to keep her near him. She took a swig and wrapped an arm around Scott's neck as they started dancing again. For the next hour, Pamela Porci was very popular. She always had a dance partner and a drink in her hand.

"Wanna get some air?" asked Scott after another dance, when the band took a break.

"Sure," replied Pam. "Some fresh air might clear my head. Scott took her hand and pulled her towards the exit. She let him hold her hand. Maybe she'd tease him some more and then tell him to "Fuck off."

As they neared the exit, her heart skipped a beat. Preston was standing there, looking alone and dejected. He was drinking and staring into the crowd. Then his eyes fell on her body and like everyone else stared at her belly and breasts. He was short, thin, ugly, and nearly bald. Other then the initial shock at seeing him, she felt nothing. She was over her first crush. Pamela smiled and he looked surprised as their eyes met.

Pam and Scott left the hotel. "Warm night," said Scott.

"That's Hotlanta for you." Pam followed him to the parking lot. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"My SUV is right here. I'm not staying at the hotel. I only live an hour away."

They arrived at his large SUV still holding hands. Scott quickly tugged her hand and pulled her into his arms. Before Pamela knew what hit her, he was kissing her. She wanted to struggle, but instead found herself kissing him back. She still hated him, but he was younger then her husband, in better shape, and better looking. Her husband rarely, if ever, kissed her this lustfully or passionately. Scott's hands found their way to her breasts and she moaned as their tongues teased each other. "Lets get in," he whispered.

"Ok," said Pam. She was breathing heavily. It was a little embarrassing to be so turned on. She'd found herself wanting sex more often then Richard was capable of giving as she entered her sexual peak. The fertility pills made her even hornier. Plus, the hormones were making her nipples ultra sensitive and just touching them made her pussy wet. Alcohol always loosened her inhibitions too. Pamela realized she was a walking sexual time bomb as she climbed in the car beside Scott. She'd need to control herself, but she wanted to tease this asshole some more.

Scott was kissing her again the moment she sat beside him. Then his hands were on the spaghetti straps holding her top on. "No!" she said, when he tried to pull them down.

"Please," he begged. "I really want to see those big melons."

"Alright. Since you're such a smooth talker, but let me do it." Pam pulled her top down, watching his eyes go big in anticipation. The bra's clasps was in the front. Pam unhooked it and her DD's sprang out, up thrust and firm thanks to her husband. She pulled the bra off.

"Dear god! They're magnificent!" Scott's hands sprang out to squeeze them again.

Pam decided to let him play with her breasts for a minute and then she planned on telling him she was going back inside, but then he started gently teasing her nipples and she thought she'd let him go on a little longer. She was about to make him stop when he bent down and licked one nipple. Dear god, she thought, echoing his words. That feels good. His tongue would flicker over one of her hard pink nipples and then he'd suck the entire tip of her breast into his mouth. Her pussy was gushing. Scott kept sucking, though he was fumbling with something under him. Scott sighed and quit fumbling between his legs. He switched to her other breast, his hand grabbing her wrist and pulling it forwards.

Pam was a little drunk and confused as her hand wrapped around a hard shaft. She squeezed it, quickly realizing what it was as Scott leaned back. She was holding Scott Johnson, asshole tormentors' penis and what a penis it was. "Wow!" she said, regretting feeding his ego.

"Impressed. Bigger then hubby's is it?"

"A lot bigger," she replied. Damn him, but it was bigger, by two or three inches she guessed. Richard's penis strained to reach six inches. Nor had Richard's penis been this hard in several years. Her husband's penis seemed to get floppier each year.

"Good. Why don't you climb onboard then?"

Pamela smirked and gently ran her hand up the shaft, caressing it. "I'm a married woman, Scott."

"Just imagine how good that thing would feel in your pussy," said Scott, reaching out to toy with her nipples again.

Pamela couldn't help herself and moaned. "Yes, it probably would feel good," she whispered.

Scott kissed her neck before saying, "My cock can reach places your husband can't. " He kissed her again. "I've never had a complaint." He kissed up under her chin. "Any woman I fuck cums at least once and most multiple times."

"Hmm, I'm tempted," moaned Pamela. He was making a persuasive argument. Richard had never made her cum, but she had given herself orgasms, though she didn't masturbate much anymore. "But no." Pamela felt her hand slide down to the base of his cock, then back up. Lubrication was pouring from his pee slit, coating his cock.

"Why don't you suck it then baby?" Scott kissed her on the lips. She kissed back, their tongues fighting, first in her mouth, then his.

Pamela pushed him back. "No, this has gone far enough," she said, her hand jerking up and down his shaft. "I should go."

"Let me play with your tits some more." Scott pushed her back slightly and took one nipple between his teeth again.

Pamela gasped. She had never been this horny. Richard had given her permission to tease, but this probably wasn't what he had in mind. She looked over at the cock in her hand. It would feel good in her pussy, she knew, but she was married, very fertile, and she hated this asshole. She suddenly knew how to pay him back for tormenting her. She would leave him high and dry.

Scott leaned back in the seat, moaning, but he kept playing with one of her nipples. "God, it's even bigger now," she whispered a little awed by his penis. She slowed her strokes to get a better glimpse of the swollen shaft.

"Last chance," groaned Scott. "I'd sure like to fuck you."

"I'm never going to fuck you, asshole," she replied, sneering. Now Pamela, she thought to herself. He's getting close. Stop and leave him hanging. Her hand kept moving. His cock was hot and it throbbed with life. His balls were splayed out on the car seat. They were impressive. I want to see it squirt. No, leave him with blue balls, Pamela. She couldn't stop jerking his cock. He was close, going to blow at any moment. She had to stop now or it would blow... His cock jerked and an impressive wad of semen struck the back of the front passenger seat. It had shot out at least six inches and several more wads squirted out, but they didn't make it as far and fell on the floor. It was an amazing sight to see and Pamela was glad she hadn't stopped jerking him off, but she was a little pissed at herself for enjoying it so much. "Damn it," she said as she kept stroking it until every drop was drained. She even got some on her hand. Pamela released his cock and opened the car door. She stepped outside topless and began pulling her green top back up.

"What's wrong, baby?" asked Scott. "I was hoping you'd change your mind and come home with me."

"No way."

"Then we could go up to your room."

"You don't get it Scott Johnson. I hate you. You like this body. Well, I'd be fucking you all night if you had just been a little nicer to me back in high school."

"Sorry, I was a jerk. Let me make it up to you."

"You're never touching this body again, Scott" Pamela turned and walked away.

Scott slid up to his driver's seat. He started his SUV and pulled out, rolling down his window as he caught up to her. "Thanks for the hand job, Porci Pig," he yelled. "And for the souvenir." Scott held up her bra and sped off.

"Fuck." Pamela stamped her foot down. If she had been holding anything, she would have thrown it at him. She did hold up her hand and give him the finger. Pamela looked at her hand. The flap of skin between her thumb and forefinger was covered in sperm. She had nothing to wipe it off. Pamela put her hand in her mouth and sucked it off. She tasted the cold fluid on her tongue before spitting it out. She hadn't hurt him at all. She'd even gotten him off and now she had tasted his sperm. She stamped her heeled foot down again. That hadn't gone as planned.

As Pamela neared the hotel. She saw some dark figures smoking behind a dumpster. One whistled at her. "Hey, Pamela come join us."

Pam turned and headed in that direction. It had sounded like Harlan. "Harlan?"

"Yeah. Come have a smoke with us." Harlan waited until she was close. "Take a hit."

Pamela's hand automatically came up and accepted the cigarette, correction joint. She had smoked pot with Hazel and Greta a few times back in school, but hadn't touched the stuff in twenty years. They were staring at her expectantly. She didn't want to suck something that had been in a black man's mouth, but she took a hit hoping it would calm her down and make her forget about Scott. She exhaled and passed it over to Gage. There were four black men in the alley, one she didn't recognize, but the other was dressed in a hotel uniform and had been the pervert who checked her into her room. They passed the joint around a bit, the four black men staring at her tits the whole time. She was used to it, but glanced down to see what they were looking at. Without her bra, the entire outline of her areola were visible under her top and her nipples were rock hard, pushing the material outwards. "I should get inside," she said, starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Alright," said Harlan. "Hey, the reunion's starting to wind down in there. We're having an after party. Interested?"

"Maybe. Let me know what's going on. Thanks for the smoke." Pamela turned, heading for the hotel lobby. The weed hit her before she reached the door. "Damn!" she said, shaking her head to try and clear it. Everything suddenly seemed amplified. She felt drunker and she could feel the material of her top rubbing her nipples. Cool night air was blowing up under her top, caressing her bare breasts. The pot amplified her horniness too. Damn you Scott, she thought. If she'd had his number she would have been tempted to call him back. His seven or eight inch penis could take care of her problem and he probably didn't have a low sperm count either. Evil thoughts, Pamela, she thought. Evil thoughts. She was thankful she didn't have his number.

"Pamela," said a voice as she stepped into the lobby.

Pam stopped and looked at the skinny bald man. "Preston. How are you?"

"Good. You look amazing."

"Thanks."

"Lets go back to the reunion and I'll buy you a drink," said Preston.

Not that she needed another drink, but Pamela accepted the beer from Preston after he got two from the bartender. "So how's life?" she asked. "Married? Kids?"

"Never married. No kids. You?"

"Married. He's a good guy, a doctor. As for kids, we're trying."

"Oh." Preston looked sad and dejected suddenly. "Why'd you come back, Pamela? You were as miserable in high school as I was."

"Same reason everyone does, see old friends, brag, show off how much you've changed. What about you?"

"I came here hoping to see you."

"Oh?"

"Lets go up to my room. I've got something to show you."

"Alright, but only for a few minutes."

Pamela followed Preston to the elevator and the two rode up a few floors silently until Preston said, "I can't believe how hot looking you are."

"Thanks. My husband is a plastic surgeon. I got some liposuction to start me off, but most of my body is thanks to a personal trainer at my gym. My husband had to lift my boobs up a little. You remember how big my boobs were. They were pretty saggy." Pamela watched Preston turn bright red. Of course, he remembered how big they were, he'd played with them.

Preston fumbled with his key card as she followed him to the door. She entered a room identical to her own.

"So Preston, what did you want to show me? I'm eager to get back down to the party."

"It's on the table there. Let me get it." Preston picked up a piece of paper in a plastic sleeve. And handed it to Pam.

Pam looked at it and smiled. It was a Shakespearean sonnet she had written for Preston the night she had given him the blow job. She had presented it to him the next day in school. "It's not that good really," she said. "Why'd you save it?"

"It reminded me of you. Blowing it with you was the biggest mistake of my life. The only reason I came here was to see you."

"Fuck you Preston Hunt." Pam was suddenly very angry. "I tried to kill myself because of you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just had this fantasy of coming here and apologizing to you and we'd pick up where we left off. I know it was stupid, but I had to try. Now I see you're married."

"And out of your league, geek. I bet you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with me now?" She walked right up to him with the intention of slapping him. Instead, she grabbed his crotch. "Did you come here hoping I'd suck your dick again?"

"No... Yes. I haven't had one since. "

Pamela felt him hardening under her grasp. She was shocked to realize she was dealing with what was probably a 38 year old virgin. Her desire for revenge trumped the sorrow she felt for him. She quickly had an idea on how to get him back. Pamela fell to her knees and fumbled with the buttons on Preston's trousers. "I bet you'd love to have a woman as hot as I am sucking your dick." Pam reached in his underwear and pulled Preston's penis out. It was the first she'd ever seen and the only one she'd ever put in her mouth. Funny, but she hadn't remembered it being this large. It was an inch or so bigger than Richard's, not quite as big as Scott's nice cock and it was skinnier, matching Preston's body. Pam leaned forward and licked the head.

"Oh god!"

"You want a blow job or maybe you'd like to titty fuck me?" Pamela pulled her green top off over her head and revealed her breasts to her old classmate.

"Oh god," he said again when she squeezed his dick between her big white breasts. The head of his penis was sticking out of her breasts. She flickered her tongue over the head again.

Pam hadn't intended on actually tasting him, but she knew that teasing him with her tongue would drive him nuts and she could feel him trembling as she kneeled in front of him. Pamela had decided to get his hopes up and then tell him to fuck off. The only way a geek loser like Preston could have a woman like Pamela suck his dick was to pay her and Pam didn't need the money. Pam pulled back until his cock fell out of her breasts and hovered right in front of her mouth. "Well Preston, this hot redhead is about to give you the best blow job of your life... Not," and as the last word came out of her open mouth, Preston grabbed her head and pushed his dick in her mouth. "Hmmmph," choked Pamela in surprise.

Pam tried to push back against his hips, but he pushed it back in her mouth. She pushed back again, hesitated and then pulled him forwards, letting his penis slide down her throat. The moan in Pam's throat matched the one coming from Preston. Old feelings started to resurface. At one time she had loved this man. She attacked his cock with gusto, staring cross-eyed at the shaft disappearing in and out of her mouth. Pam pulled back and ran her tongue all over the sleek helmeted head of his shaft. She pushed down and took him all the way in her mouth, her lips burying in his pubic hair.

Pamela's pussy was dripping and she made up her mind to fuck him. She couldn't ever remember being this horny. She would stay with him this one night and do anything he asked. Afterwards they would always have the memory of this magical night together to trump how much he had hurt her 20 years ago. Pamela pulled back to lick the head of his dick again, but this time she looked lovingly up at Preston. She still loved him even after all these years. His mouth was open and he was drooling a little. His eyes were rolled up in the back of his head. He was clearly enjoying it. Strangely, she felt nothing. She didn't love him.

Pam felt nothing. She had no feelings for this loser whatsoever. He had lost his chance 20 years ago. She wasn't going to spend the night with Preston Hunt and fuck him. She was really horny and wished Richard had come with her to take care of her needs, but she wasn't horny enough to cheat on him especially with Preston. Must be the booze and pot making me horny, she thought.

There was something else that was strange. She hadn't stopped worshipping his cock. She was still attacking his shaft with gusto. Moans of satisfaction were still coming from her throat. Being drunk and stoned may have loosened her inhibitions, but there was something else. She liked sucking dick. Why hadn't she done this again since 20 years ago? Her poor husband would have loved having his dick sucked once in awhile. Having a hard shaft sliding in and out of her throat made her feel powerful and she liked it. Richard was going to get a nice surprise when he got home.

Preston's dick hardened and jerked a few seconds later. The head was in her mouth when he blew. She felt the spray of cum strike the roof of her mouth and then it rolled off her tongue. It was so hot and the taste was hard to describe, but she liked it. Preston's balls weren't that impressive and he blew little more then a table spoon's worth, but Pamela just clamped her lips around his shaft and sucked every bit out of him that she could. Pamela felt his dick's pulse between her lips and with each pulse, his penis seemed to shrink a little. I should have taken Scott up on his offer, she thought, remembering the large load of sperm that had struck the car seat. That would have been tasty. No, she hated Scott and despised Preston, she remembered, letting Preston's dick plop out of her mouth. "I gotta go," she said, standing.

Preston stared at her boobs. "I can go again. Just give me two hours to recharge."

"No. I'm going back to my room. Alone."

"Please Alahandra, spend the night with me," he practically begged.

Pamela rolled her eyes. Alahandra the Elven mage was her old D&D character. "Preston, I'm a married woman. I love my husband and we're trying to have a child together. It's not going to happen." She adjusted her top once again over her braless chest.

Preston looked crestfallen. "How about another blow job then. Maybe in the morning?"

"Maybe at our fiftieth reunion," said Pam, letting herself out of his room. "Good night."

Pamela was horny as hell. She was drunk and stoned and overcome with strange feelings. She'd just realized she liked sucking men off even someone as unattractive as Preston. Her nipples were hard and sensitive rubbing against the material of her top. Her revenge wasn't going as planned. She'd actually performed sexual favors for two men she hated and she'd enjoyed it. Clearly I must have a slutty side I didn't know about, she thought.

Pam got back to her room, letting herself in. After going to the bathroom she stripped off her clothes and laid on top of the bed. She touched her nipples and moaned as she pinched them. They were extremely sensitive and so erect, they hurt a little. Pamela's hand left one breast and slid down her already undulating belly. She hadn't done this much, but it was the only way she'd ever cum and she wanted to cum now more then anything else. Her fingers slipped through her the red wisps of her pubic hair. Her index finger found her clit and gently circled it a little. Pamela moaned and slipped the finger inside her.