Reunited - 44 Years Later

Story Info
Two friends find themselves in lust after one returns home.
9.8k words
16.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elements of this story are true. It is up to the reader to decide what is true and what is fantasy. Names are changed to protect identity. Anyone can be Robert, Patrick, Matt, and Katie.

This is a bit lengthy; it involves things I wish could happen between me and my real friend for whom I still have longings.

I retain all copyrights to this story.

*

Part 1

No, I did not feel his cum bathing my depths as all the stories I've read proclaim. What I did feel was cock contracting as his load was released into me. His cock expanded before it contracted, then expanded and contracted again, then a third time. I knew he was giving me all of himself, sharing his orgasm with me, knowing that I wanted it in me.

His contractions slowed while he held himself in my depths, grabbing at my hips pulling me tightly to him. I was filled, fulfilled, content, and complete. I knew beyond any doubt that I wanted him, wanted more of him. And, to my surprise, he was still hard, still filling my depths with wonderful cock.

I had to let him know that I wanted more. Of course there was my voice but I used muscle contractions of my own to squeeze his cock tight and encourage him to begin the rhythm of love making again. At 62 years old, we were both finishing what we started when we were only young teens of 14.

Why all the years separating the first action from the present? After we graduated high school, we went separate ways. I flunked out of college, lost my student deferment, and enlisted to avoid the military draft. At one point we were actually separated by 40 miles but life styles prevented us reconnecting.

In 1990, I moved with my family back to the metro area where we grew up and he was still 1900 miles away. Yes, part of the reason was my family, he having none, and his presumption that I would not accept his life style. When we finally did reconnect about three years ago, he discovered that I did accept his life style and did still wanted to spend time with him.

He was accepting my signal slowly rotating his hips against me. He was still holding himself tight to me but swaying hips helped me feel his movement. I continued to squeeze and contract against him. I knew that in this position his cum was seeping deeper into me. I preferred kneeling and having him in me from behind. Squeeze contract signal kept working as I could feel a withdrawing motion but very slight, then a push just as slight.

Yes, you read correctly, I have a family, wife, two grown kids. If that wasn't enough to help you catch on, then the reference to the draft should have given it away. I am a married man and friend in this story was my first sex partner.

My friend and I talked about his life when we first got together a couple years ago. He told me he did not enjoy receiving anal, he is not a bottom. I, on the other hand, discovered I liked anal and have a stash of very well used toys for that purpose. I like prostate massage and can give myself some very intense prostate orgasms. I like larger toys, between two and a half inches up to three inches thick. When I am really in the mood, I can take about eight inches deep.

Again he withdrew a bit and pushed back. I felt we were making love not fucking. Still quiet, no spoken words for many minutes. I squeezed and contracted again following his push.

It was only after he retired and moved back to our metro area did we begin talking specifically about gay sex. After some time I had to make it known that I wanted him to do with me what I did with him at 14. I asked him directly then if he was a top if doing anal. To me relief he said he is a top. The shock on his face can't be described when I asked him to be my top.

After waiting all these years, I was giving him what he gave me all those years back. We were picking up a rhythm now. His withdrawals and pushes were more frequent and longer. As I felt him push, I pushed toward him. Usually I need more lube than we used but our movements didn't feel rough, still smooth and wet.

I've been curious about gay sex for a long time, probably since about 1978 when I first started experimenting with anal insertion of different things around the house. I tried shovel handles, bath brush handles, anything hard enough to insert.

When I finally discovered the Internet in about 1989, I started reading articles on gay sex. Later I began searching serious articles and journals on male anal structure to discover a lot of bogus crap and a few medically scholarly that explained pain, pleasure, and dangers of anal insertions. Over time, I began studying how to enjoy receiving anal carefully only to discover more material on the prostate and its importance to male sexual arousal, prostate massage, prostate milking, and the "big O" as women's magazines put it.

His strokes were becoming stronger and more forceful. His cock was stroking me in a way that I knew I would end with a dynamic prostate orgasm in a few minutes. I was squeezing now more forcefully and clamping my anal and sphincter muscles around his cock. I knew I was making myself tight as possible because he was moving more forcefully against the resistance.

I released my pressure against his cock letting him plunge in with more ease. I hoped that these alternating long strong contracting grips followed by muscle relaxing would prolong his second orgasm into me. He must know how good he is making me feel.

Suddenly, I felt the pressure of my prostate orgasm building. I clamped hard against his welcome invader. He was forcing himself into me again. His cock massaged my prostate as my own cock leaked a mass of semen and sperm. I cupped my hand over the tip of my cock to catch my sex liquid.

I turned my head to look into his eyes and saw a man possessed with sexual energy. I showed him the pooled mess in my hand then saw his shocked looked as I licked my semen and sperm into my mouth.

I tried to relax my muscles but my p-spot orgasm was coming on too fast. Now I was squeezing hard. The pressure of the orgasm building made me exert like I wanted to expel him from me. I was squeezing hard, pushing against him, and trying to expel him, all the while wanting his invading cock to relentlessly massage my p-spot and plug me deep.

I sensed his first load in me was about to become accompanied by another. He must have sensed my p-spot orgasm as his thrusts were now meaningful thrusts of a man who needed to release himself.

Finally, I was over the top. Not speaking but actually panting and moaning as my sphincter became a vice against his cock. I pushed against him keeping him deeply inside me even as the pressure of p-spot orgasm made me try to expel him.

Silence the was suddenly broken as I screamed, literally screamed my p-spot orgasm. His reaction told me that in all his gay life, he had never had another man scream in orgasm from his ministrations.

The height of my release was ebbing and I was finally able to relax against him. It seems just as I relaxed he let out a cry and again I felt his cock expand and contract as he turned loose another load of his rich semen and sperm into my waiting depths. He was coming like a teen not someone in his sixties. He continued his contractions for many seconds before he finally relaxed against me.

I collapsed against the cushions of the sofa as he collapsed on my back. His cock twitching in me as it slowly softened. I turned my head to look into his face. What I saw was contentment of being sexually satisfied. I couldn't help myself, I kissed his lips. This was our first contact of body parts other than his cock in my bottom. I enjoyed tasting his mouth.

I was glad to be prone; I wanted his cum in me and didn't want any spilling out. By now his cock was soft. The invader, so welcomed, was defeated by it own desire. I, too was defeated. Our sexual encounter, our fucking, our love making put on hold for so many years was finally completed. His cock finally escaped as I clamped my sphincter to prevent his love juice leaving me, it was a cum enema.

One thing you must know, as sexually excited I was for the past hour, as much as my prostate had been massaged and milked, I still had not had a full hard on or cum in the traditional way. Yet, prostate orgasms leave me sexually satisfied in ways that are impossible to explain. I was sex drunk and thirsty.

Even though his cock was no longer in me and no longer hard, I felt him. I've heard it called a ghost cock, feeling as though I had his cock in me but knowing it wasn't. When I used my dildos for sex, the ghost cock often lingered for hours. Now I wanted the feeling to never stop. I had been fucked, used, and needed more.

He was still atop me as our breathing became regular. His cock resting along the crack of my ass felt comfortable there. I squeezed my butt cheeks against the tool that had just spent two loads of precious cum in me. As I did this, I felt him give a little shiver and thrust against me.

I'm not sure if he was thinking the same thoughts as I. Were we in sync in our thoughts? Words, words, we need words. The silence was finally too much. Were we in sync, the next moment told the tale. Together, looking into one another's eyes words came with equal emotion, "Robert (his name)... Patrick (my name)... what happened?"

"Robert, you just gave me the best top my bottom wanted. I want this to happen again." Strangely, I was getting hard; after being thoroughly fucked and having a mind blowing prostate orgasm, I was getting hard.

"Patrick, don't be offended, when we were 14, I almost hated you for cumming in me. Now I love cumming in you."

I was harder now and wanted Robert to know. "After you sexing me, giving me two loads, and that massive p-spot 'O', I'm harder than I've been in months. I want to cum for you."

We shifted our positions and fell prone on the carpet, both of us face up. I began to stroke myself sensing Robert moving. Turning my head, I saw Robert sitting up and sliding closer. As I stroked myself, his hand reached out as he wrapped his hand around mine. He was leaning over me so I could feel his breath. He continued to lean forward slowly until his lips were whiskers away from my cock. His hand shifted off mine as he squeezed my cock head releasing a little clear semen. Then he released me from his grasp. The next instant his mouth was open and my cock head disappeared between lips, my hand fell away as he drew me into his mouth.

"I won't last long, you're fantastic, Robert." My words came out choked as I experienced a new high. I was squeezing my ass and sphincter muscles tight trying to give myself another p-spot "O" while his mouth and tongue worked on my cock.

"I know you won't last long," Robert breathed as he took his mouth off my cock. "I'm going to taste your nectar. Just let it go." His mouth was on me again.

As I held my ass and sphincter tight against my prostate, I felt a small p-spot "O" starting to take over my body and mind. As it began to release pleasure on my body, I hissed, "Now, Robert. Now, I'm cumming."

Robert was excellent. He didn't withdraw my cock from his mouth. As the first shot of cum erupted from me, he moaned onto my cock. The vibration caused the second contraction of cum to hit harder than the first. In the ebb of my orgasmic high, Robert swallowed.

Coming up to lay near me, we embraced. There was no more holding back as I kissed him deeply, swapping the remains of my cum from his mouth to mine. We were both beyond satisfied as we drifted into slumber.

Part 2

Waking from my sexually sated slumber, I realized that slumber had lingered through the evening into the dark of night. Window blinds were open allowing muted outside light to illuminate features of the room.

The floor was hard and I can't sleep on a hard surface, yet I sure did for at least six hours. I felt something sticking my ass cheeks to the floor. Suddenly, I knew that Robert's injections had found their exit. Immediately, I felt saddened to know it oozed out while I slept and I couldn't enjoy the feeling.

My eyes didn't have to adjust to the dark as I looked at all familiar features. There was a new feature on the floor next to me. Robert, my friend from age four, still slept next to me. A new view of the fixtures emerged, always familiar but now with an added feature. As I viewed the features, I had to admit to myself that the feature that was changed was me. I had to admit how much and strongly I liked gay sex wanting Robert to wake to start over.

Slowly and quietly, I rose. I needed to use the bathroom for an urgent pee and washing of the mess coating my ass. The door swings in this new cabin were almost silent and latched easily since the doors all had handles not knobs.

Despite the mess on and between my ass cheeks, I sat on the toilet in the dark. My urine flow began as I did feel something warm escape my anus, a little of Robert's sperm remained and I got to feel it spill from within me.

Finally, I had to turn on a light to clean myself - and the toilet seat I had just messed. Whipping the toilet seat was quick with a sanitary wet wipe. The flush of the toilet was designed to be silent, as the cabin was small. A loud flush would disturb anyone sleeping.

I let the hot water run in the sink so I could wash my cock and ass. Really, a shower would be better.

I heard a stumbling noise outside the bathroom. Apparently Robert woke and needed to accomplish a toilet. Opening the door a crack, I saw him standing naked in the subdued light and knew round two had to start soon. I heard a simple statement, "Lets shower." I stopped my washing at the sink telling Robert to come in. Just as I had sat on the toilet, so did he as he released his stream of urine. As he finished his pee and flush, I was readying the shower. "Hot, medium, warm, or cold," I asked.

"Get it hot then we can adjust it. How do you feel," Robert asked with real concern in his voice. "Are you okay about being fucked like that?"

"The same question applies to you. Do you think we did something wrong? Society says we did, especially me committing adultery. And, no I do not think we did anything wrong; and, I want to shower and start over. Be careful, I may drop my soap."

Robert's demeanor changed with my answer, relief washed over him. He grasped me in a quick embrace and we stepped into the hot shower. We adjusted the water temperature and began washing. As we washed, we touched; however, it wasn't sensual, it was utilitarian. We were taking a shower.

I told Robert that I had to clean my anus while grabbing my enema bag. "Here, in the shower," he asked with a little surprise.

I explained that I always clean myself before having anal. Besides, I did a deep colon enema before we had sex so he would not get scat on his equipment. "Now, I need to be clean for you." The warm water flowed from the bag through the tube to the wand. Inserting it through my soaped wet sphincter caused a little rush of feeling. After a little flow, I expelled. I did this several more times to make sure nothing dirty was left.

Robert seemed surprised that I could enjoy an enema, I knew he did not like anything close to being a bottom. "I like being a bottom and want to be clean, for toys or for boys. And, right now, I'm thinking about your probe doing further exploration."

We finished our shower butt naked was the rule now. Setting the lights to the lowest dim setting, we sat on the same couch upon which we had fucked a few hours back. "One more surprise, Robert, want to have a little smoke?" I pulled a tightly sealed bottle from the spice shelf, it was full of marijuana. "I usually don't smoke because I cook it to make an eatable form that takes time to enter the blood. I do have a a pack of papers to role a couple."

Robert came closer standing beside me as I turned to show him my stash. Now face to face, our mostly limp cocks touched, the sense sent a charge through me as I sucked air from the contact. There was no thought, yet our lips met for a quick kiss. "How are you at rolling?"

"Truth? Worthless, you?"

Robert grabbed the papers, within seconds had a two-paper joint rolled. "I'm okay at it," was his sarcastic reply; I didn't care as I struck a match.

I did have some cooked and took it out. Between hits, I swallowed some. When I took a hit, Robert ate some. "The joint will hit us first but then this stuff will kick in and last for a long time," I told him.

We smoked the first joint and Robert rolled another, we were headed toward blissful high. Seated on the couch again, we passed the second joint until nothing remained but the roach. Quietly we stared out the window into the night sky. Twinkling lights of the stars were slightly visible as we looked into the distance. We were two naked men, seated side by side with nothing to say.

Who started, I'm not sure. As I reached toward Robert, I felt his movement toward me. Hands touching hands we began to embrace. It wasn't like we were racing to the finish of a love match, we'd done that earlier. Now we were high, our senses were heightened, each touch was a new experience. We opened our bodies to our minds, waves of emotions swept over us with each touch. Robert pinched my nipples leaving me gasping. The tension on my nipples pushed a rush of blood through my body as I snaked my arms around him toward his butt. Pulling on his butt, I lowered my head to give his nipples attention. His quick inhale of air told me I had the same result he had with me.

We were perched half on and half off the couch and it began to kiss down his torso. Lingering over stomach, I gave his navel some attention. I tongued at it, curled my tongue and pushing into it. Robert was enjoying the attention, he began to roll his hips in time to my licking, he was getting hard and his cock touched my cheek as I tongued around his navel.

Slowly, I turned my head to see his cock was almost in my mouth. Sticking out my tongue, I licked at his dick head and my mouth was met by his cock touching my lips as he rolled his hips again. I moved my head a bit lower opened my mouth and took his cock between my lips and swirled my tongue around his cock head. "You're my first, Robert, tell me what you like."

"Just do what you think is right. It probably will be right."

I was feeling very high from the marijuana, my senses were heightened, it seemed every part of my body was driving me toward Robert's manhood. My lips were mere whiskers away from having a cock in my mouth. Robert was making no movements to urge me on but his breathing told me what he wanted.

My tongue extended from my mouth as I licked his cock head. I swirled my tongue around the whole head as I felt his cock growing harder and longer. Still Robert made no movement, did he sense that I wanted to slowly saver my first blow job?

Robert's breathing remained steady but he also gave little moans as his cock responded. I was thankful that my youthful recollection of his size was correct. He was longer than me, almost eight inches and a little thicker, I guess about two inches thick when he reached fully stiff. I had toyed with dildos but never had a cum-cock in my mouth.

My left hand slid across his hip and upward. My fingers reached his tight balls and cupped them with a little squeeze and now Robert responded with a shiver and thrusting upward making his cock cross the threshold of my lips. The adage, "no time like the present," ran through my mind; I engulfed a couple inches of his nearly hard lust-filled saber feeling it grow closer to full glory.

I broke our contact to kneel on the floor between his legs. I felt higher than weed should make me feel and knew that I was finally embracing my gay side. With Robert's cock now at eye level, I saw a little ooze at the tip, his slick pre-seed inviting more oral attention. I licked across the little slit that I knew was going to soon become an automatic weapon that would unload in my mouth. I took Robert into my mouth with a little sucking action.