Reunited Ch. 02

Story Info
She began to moan, softly at first.
2k words
3.82
7.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of my first teaser story entitled Reunited. Please be sure to read it first.

She began to moan, softly at first, but gradually her moaning became louder and filled the room, although he could hear nothing through her thighs and the vise-grip like lock they had on his head. He kept up the pace of his tongue while snaking an arm around her leg giving his fingers access to her button his feverish teasing had coaxed out into view. He could tell she was close to orgasm and he was determined to get her there, then he heard it. Slightly muffled but still distinguishable, her cries of passion reached his ears.

"Ooooohh my god! Eat that pussy! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

The death grip his head had been held in began to loosen as her trembling subsided and he eased the pace of his tongue, licking slowly at the juices glistening on her lips. She lies gasping for breath in the afterglow of the orgasm she'd just had.

She looked down at him dreamily and said, "That's what I have been missing."

He lifted his head smiling and slid up her body, touching his finger to her breast above her heart and said, "This is what I have been missing."

He moved his body to the right and came to lay with his head on the pillow and let out a sigh. She quickly rolled over so her head was resting on his shoulder, her arm draped lazily across his chest, her fingers making small figure eights on his chest. They just laid there, soaking in the warmth and serenity that had bound their hearts to each other's years before, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

After cuddling for a while she began to stir and then sat upright. Turning her body and throwing her leg over his she had straddled his thighs then leaned forward with her breast coming to rest upon his chest. She tilted her head forward and once again began to whisper in his ear.

Slowly she started to gyrate her hips causing her pussy to rub on his hardened dick until it finally parted her lips and gently slid into her. She continued to ride him this way, both of them lost in the pleasure it was creating. He had his hands on her hips now, tenderly rubbing her sides and occasionally working his hands up to her breast to tweak her nipples, causing her to squirm a little bit each time.

She rocked back and forth, head swaying all around, loving the way it felt to have him inside her again and then a thought crossed her mind.

She quickly shifted her weight to her left knee then twisted her whole body around it, sliding off of him and coming to rest on her hand and knees. She wiggled her ass at him then looked back and winked at him.

"It's about time you get to see my ass like this after all these years, isn't it?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes ma'am, it is." He replied all ready leaning his body forward.

He got into position behind her and slid into her once more, thrilled to finally be behind her like this. He thrust deeper inside her while softly pulling her hair, bringing her ear back close to his face so he could place a loving kiss on her lobe and whisper the words, "I love you". He let her head fall forward slightly and began to kiss the back of her neck, then ran his tongue lightly down her back as far as he could. Sliding his hands to her hips he really started to work his dick in and out of her, pulling out almost all the way then pushing his way back inside her.

She loved the feeling she got having him behind her, all the kisses and licks working to heighten her arousal as another orgasm was building inside her. He kept at it, stroking harder, faster, deeper inside her until she could hold back no more and her body began to rock once again with an orgasm. Her moaning and screaming pushed him over the edge and with one last thrust pulled her onto him as deep as he could and let loose spurt after spurt deep inside her womb.

"Oh my god," she said looking back at him, "What if I get pregnant? Are you going to marry me?"

"That my dear, you all ready know the answer to, the question is..." he replied, letting his voice trail off.

"Yeah, yes, yes! After all these years thinking about it, the answer should have always been yes," was her reply.

Exhausted, they collapsed into a heap on the bed, neither of them speaking for quite some time while their hands softly caressed and stroked each other. They both began to get lost in their own thoughts; he was remembering the day they met and all the events that had led to this moment in time.

It was spring break of 1996 and his good friend Amber was visiting from South Carolina. Her and 2 of her friends had decided to go and visit Scott and that was the first time Scott had ever laid eyes upon Christina. When Christina had gotten out of the car that day Scott was immediately mesmerized by her beauty.

She had straight, long, radiant, almost black hair that seemed to flutter with even the slightest breeze, only to settle lightly onto her shoulders again. Her eyes were a deep warm brown and her smile was so bright and cheerful he just knew he had to have her so he did the only thing he could think of and called Amber after they had all left to get back in touch with her.

After some coaxing, Amber gave him Kathy's number whom he would have to call in order to get back in touch with her. He called Kathy and after thirty minutes of deliberation with her, she agreed to call Christina and ask permission to give her number out. So there he sat, butterflies in his stomach waiting for the phone to ring when at last, it rang and Kathy had the best news he had ever heard, Christina said it was fine for him to call.

He quickly jotted down the number then sat there, the phone in his right hand, the paper with the number in his left, racking his brain trying to figure out just what to say to her. Finally he built up the courage and dialed the number, placing the earpiece to his head as the phone began to ring.

"Hello." came an older female voice.

"Hey. Uh. Um. May I speak to Christina please?" he asked nervously.

"Why sure." came the reply from the other end of the phone.

He heard the sound of the headset being placed on the table and the knot in his stomach began to grow, each second seeming to be an eternity, until finally he heard the phone being picked up from the table.

"Hi, this is Christina," said the angelic voice on the other end.

Scott began to talk excitedly, explaining whom he was, that they had met earlier, and how he would like to get to know her better. Before long they were talking like old friends about anything and everything until Christina, reluctantly, had to get off the phone.

They began to talk daily for hours at a time, getting to know each other better and becoming good friends. They continued this way, day after day, night after night for almost a month, and then one day she called him with good news. She was on the way over because she was allowed to use the van. They were both very excited because they had not seen each other since their meeting, almost a month prior.

He went outside and waited on the porch for her to arrive, the butterflies returning to him once more. She pulled up, got out of the van, and they stood in the yard talking for a while before heading inside to get a drink. Sitting down on the couch, glasses of tea in their hands, they continued their conversation, joking and laughing for hours until it was time for her to leave. Neither of them realized it at the time but they were all ready forming a deep, loving bond that would last a lifetime.

Although they had carried on with their daily phone conversations, it had been over a week since she had come to visit when he heard the van in the driveway. He quickly rushed out the door to greet her and was awestruck by her appearance when she stepped out that day. Never had he seen a woman more beautiful in all his eighteen years. Her hair was blowing lightly in the wind, a daisy pinning her hair back above her right ear. The sundress she wore that day accenting the olive tanned skin of her chest, the hem stopping mid-thigh showing off her shapely legs. They went inside and quickly went to his room, turning on some music and sitting on the bed where they began to talk.

He told her how his day had been going and then she got around to explaining how she had went to the beach earlier and got a little bit of sunburn on her back. He quickly offered to rub some after sun lotion on her shoulders for her, which she gladly accepted. Grabbing the lotion he squirted a dime sized drop on each shoulder, taking his time to rub it gently across her exposed shoulders.

"Here," she said, pulling the dress over her head, revealing her flower print panties and black bra, "rub some on my back too"

He hastily grabbed the bottle and squirted more of the cool gel onto her back, send shivers up her spine. Taking his time, he slowly and deliberately worked his fingers across her back, covering every inch with the soothing lotion. Without warning she turned to face him, planting her lips on his and drawing his body to hers. They kissed passionately for a few minutes, his hands roaming over her body still, first to her sides, then across her navel, before coming to rest upon her breast.

"Let's get this out of the way." she said teasingly, removing her bra and letting it fall to the floor, coming to rest on top of her dress, divulging her breast for him to see for the first time.

They began kissing again; his hands working their way up to gently caress her cheek while his finger played lazily with her earlobe. Slowly his kissing broke away from her lips and began to travel all over her being, her ear, to her neck where he let his tongue flick out and lick her, down to plant kisses on her shoulders, then even lower still. Finally his mouth was close to her heaving chest and she could feel his breath playing lightly on her now hardened nipples. He took the nipple into his mouth, sucking it lightly, before letting it fall out and his tongue to make circles around it.

In the mean time she was struggling to pull his shirt off of him, but at last it was finally free, allowing her to finally press her naked breast tight against his bare chest. He leaned her back against the pillows and easily slid her now drenched panties down her legs, kissing each piece of skin as the cloth passed over it until her soaked panties fell from the end of her toes. While he was crawling back up the bed to her, she reached out and undid his belt and began to tug his jeans off his body, letting his manhood flop into sight. Pulling him on top of her she guided his erect member into her waiting opening, glad to finally feel him inside her. Their love making continued with lips, tongues, and fingers still exploring one another, until exhausted and fulfilled, they came to rest in each other's arms.

The sweet nothings of pillow talk ensued, as they lie there cuddling on the bed until finally he raised his head and began to speak.

"I swear I wasn't trying to seduce you when I offered to put the lotion on you."

"I know." Christina replied with a flirty devilish grin, "maybe it was me that was trying to seduce you."