Reunited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
398 Followers

"WHAT!!?" Terence yelled, standing up suddenly and knocking over the kitchen chair he was sitting in. "We had an arrangement! You promised!"

"I'm... soooOOOOH! OH! OH GOD!" Lisa screamed. "I'm sorry! Uh! Ah! But I'm going to go with Todd now. You need to say goodbye to me, Terence."

"No!" Terence said, tears forming in his eyes. He felt the loss to Todd that he had been fighting to prevent for weeks. "You can't do this! You can't do this to me!"

"Terence?" Todd said, taking the phone from Lisa.

"Todd, you bastard!" Terence said, his voice shaking with tears and anger. "We had a deal! You can't do this!"

"I know," Todd said casually. "I'm breaking the deal. Actually, I was never going to keep it. I just wanted to break you down to where you would agree to letting your wife come fuck me when I wanted. It must have hurt you like hell to watch your wife get all made up for me and walk out the door. Man, it must have hurt so bad watching her do that and knowing you agreed to it! It was all just another way to torture you for a while. I especially liked how you would jerk off to her. How does it feel to know we talked about it while we fucked?"

"Fuck you!" Terence said. His words had no power, though. They were just the angry thrashing of a frustrated and powerless man.

"Hah hah! Your wife has that covered!" Todd said with a big laugh. "Anyway, I'm taking Lisa now. I'm going to show her a good life. She's going to be a part of my little harem. But before we go, I have a little advice for you."

"What?" Terence said. He didn't want to hear it, but he knew that Todd would find some way of driving his message home, so it was easier to just listen and not risk having Todd do something more.

"I'm not usually this merciful, but you've brought to me three women who were all real keepers," Todd said. "So I'm going to give you some advice. If you try to have another relationship, go find some ugly bitch that I wouldn't even look twice at, and then I won't steal her from you. I'll be satisfied knowing that you are with a woman I'm allowing you to have, and as long as you remember that every time you look at her ugly-ass face and fat dumpy body, then I'll consider us even."

Terence winced at the way Todd suggested they would be "even", as if somehow Terence owed something to Todd, after all that Todd had done to him. Todd's sense of entitlement drove Terence crazy.

"Just leave me alone," Terence hissed.

"I'm just telling you what the deal is," Todd said with a sneer that could be heard in his voice. "Here, I'm putting Lisa back on. She has one more thing to say to you."

Terence heard some shuffling, and Todd and Lisa talking. With the phone being passed around, and maybe with a hand covering the microphone, it was hard to hear what they were saying. It seemed like Todd said "Say it, see what it feels like," and Lisa saying "No, it's too mean." Then Todd saying, "My cock will be in you the whole time. I want you to know the feeling of power."

"Terence?" Lisa said.

"Lisa, please don't do this." Terence begged.

"I'm sorry Terence," Lisa said, "It's decided. I just wanted to apologize once more."

"Don't apologize, just come back to..." Terence said, but Lisa interrupted him.

"No, Terence," Lisa said, "listen. I've been feeling bad because Todd liked to do this thing... it made him laugh at you, and right from the start I would have done anything to make him happy."

Terence felt a pit open up in his stomach. He might have just hung up before even listening to whatever sadistic information Lisa was going to torture him with, but knowing that this was the last time he would hear Lisa's voice, he wanted to hang on. A part of him was aching for the Lisa that he fell in love with. Listening to her now, he hoped that he would hear something, some hint that there was still a place in her heart for him.

"Todd liked to have me put his cum in your food and your drinks," Lisa continued, "and I'm sorry Terence, I let him do it. And... I thought it was funny too. It wasn't just the wedding cake, he would give me jars of cum to take home and put in things I made for you. Sometimes, when he was at our place he would cum into things directly. You might have drunk as much of his cum as I have."

The words were so shocking to Terence that his mind was having a hard time keeping up. He heard in the background Todd laughing and saying, "Say it! Say it!" Lisa seemed to be shushing Todd.

"How's the lasagna?" Lisa said, and then she started to laugh, as if she couldn't help it. Like a joke told by someone who couldn't get to the punchline without laughing themselves. Todd could also be heard laughing. Speaking as she lowered the phone from her mouth, Lisa said "Oh my God, I can't believe I said it! It feels so..." and then the phone suddenly cut off.

Terence stood there in total shock. He looked down at the plate of half eaten lasagna left overs and suddenly felt ill.

He angrily swept the tray of lasagna off the off the table and it flew to where it smashed against the wall. Shattered pieces of glass and bits of lasagna landed everywhere.

He wanted to tear the whole apartment down. However, a part of him in the back of his mind knew that with Lisa now gone, he couldn't afford the rent. He'd have to move out, and he'd need as much of the damage deposit as he could get. It was so frustrating that everything was so unfair. He couldn't even have a moment of cathartic rage without it being him who would ultimately lose from it.

He was even going to have to clean up the mess of lasagna with Todd's cum in it spread all over the floor.

He sat at the kitchen table. He put his elbows on the table, and his head in his hands, and he cried.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
398 Followers