Revelation & Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered the back room. John noticed a refrigerator, a sink, a small bathroom, and another small closet. In the middle of the room was a large, heavy table piled high with books and papers. He watched as Terri brushed everything off onto the floor. Then, she began to tear at what remained of John's clothing.

John got the message. He stripped his gorgeous, white lover in seconds. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. Her breasts were large, firm and full. Her waist was small and delicate. And, her ass! Man, her ass was a work of art.

He picked her small frame up, and set her down seated on the table, and devoured her tits. He sucked, nibbled and licked. He massaged and caressed. He squeezed and fondled.

He kissed her sides, her hips and her stomach. He kissed her thighs, her calves, and he sucked her toes. He raised her legs and kissed the backs of her calves and in the soft spot behind her knees.

Terri was now quite certain that John Wilson was the perfect lover.

John kissed back up to Terri's inner thighs. Then, he pushed her legs apart, exposing her femininity. He kissed lightly around her spread, little pussy. He sucked each lip in before kissing the clitoral hood, and then sucking her little clit in between his lips.

Terri responded with a gasp and a shudder. This man teased her magnificently, brushing his lips lightly across her seething sex, and kissing her swollen pussy lips until he finally dove wholeheartedly into her fiery pussy.

He licked at her g-spot, and sucked her clit until Terri began to feel a warm glow spread out across her body.

John felt the tension in his lover's body begin to build. Her skin got a little warmer, and a red glow spread across her. He watched as she threw her head back, and felt her hands squeeze his as he serviced her. He knew she would explode any moment.

He pulled his hands from hers, and scooped up her ass. He held her hips up in the air giving him better access to her entire vagina.

Terri felt the glow turn to a fire. She told John how marvelous his ministrations felt. She moaned, and screamed her pleasure into the room.

The wild fire inside of her burned from her steaming slit out through her whole body. It spread down her legs. It flew up through her insides into her chest. She rapaciously squeezed and tweaked her own engorged nipples.

The fire spread in waves up to her neck and into her face. The flames grew higher, longer, and more massive with each flick of John's expert tongue.

Terri went over the hill screaming.

John pressed his face into her sodden cunt as her juices flowed freely down his chin and neck. He didn't let up on the pressure until Terri's convulsions slowed and stopped.

But, John didn't stop there. He raised her legs high, and kissed and licked into her nether regions.

Terri could already feel her excitement building all over again.

John kissed and licked all around her back door before taking hold of his lover's hips, and easily flipping her onto her stomach. He licked and kissed her entire ass.

To John, this was the ultimate reward. Her ass was beautiful, and his cock responding by swelling to impossible dimensions. John couldn't remember being so excited, even as a teen.

He buried his face in her little, pale, ass crack. He found the tight hole with his tongue. He licked all around it. He stabbed at it with his tongue, and sucked it with his lips. Finally, John settled into a routine of tongue fucking this tight, little hole.

Terri responded by almost immediately allowing the second set of orgasmic waves to wash across her. These waves weren't as high as the first, but they rolled deliciously on for what seemed to be a very long time.

John continued to eat Terri's ass as he pulled her hips back to the edge of the big table. Soon, her feet were back on the floor. John moved his tongue action back down to her pussy just to make sure it was still wet.

It was dripping!

He stood straight, and started to rub his massive blacksnake along the folds of her pussy.

Terri cooed and purred words of encouragement. The light touch of this man's dark tool on her pink lips awoke desires within Terri that she never knew existed. She wanted it inside of her. She needed to feel it's girth spreading the walls of her tiny pussy. She'd never had a large, black cock, and the anticipation of having one inside of her now made her insatiable in her erotic yearning. She reached back to help guide her prize home.

He pressed the bulbous, fat head of his mighty dick against her exposed cunt. Slowly, bit by bit, he pressed ever deeper into her crevasse. Then, he'd pull it back, only to sink it slowly once again.

Eventually, John's entire shaft was buried in his tiny lover's tight pussy. It looked so fat inside of her. He marveled at how delightfully obscene this scene was--A tiny, pink pussy spread to lewdly unnatural dimensions by a huge, shiny beer can of an ebony cock. John watched in amazement as his fuck stick slid easily in an out of this ever so tight little box.

He began to thrust faster and harder.

Terri began to shout words of encouragement. "Gawd, that feels so good." "It's sooo fucking big." "Yes, fuck me, baby." "Oh, yes! Fuck that little white cunt!" She didn't even know why she said such things. All she knew was that it made her feel more wanton, and more aroused.

John responded by thrusting ever faster and harder until Terri pushed him away. She immediately hopped back up on the table. She sat with her legs spread, her knees bent with her feet on the table, and her pussy spread for John's big dick.

John looked down at Terri's bright red, inflamed cunt. It was covered with their combined juices, and wide open from John's enormous endowment. He pushed his tool in. It slid easily. She moaned lustily. Then, he pulled it all the way out, again. They watched as he let his cock hover just outside of Terri's rudely stretched hole. Then, he would slide it back in. He kept this up for some time, each time ramming his steel-like, dark shaft in a little faster, and a little harder.

Soon, he was slamming into her pussy like a jackhammer.

John took his lover by the legs, and held her hips up off the table. The back of her thighs pressed against his hips and stomach. Terri's delicate calves rested against his barrel chest. He drove in and out, pistoning back and forth in long, violent strokes.

Terri could feel his cock split her apart like no other had ever done. She could feel his massive man meat caress each and every nerve ending within her pussy walls. She felt with each mighty thrust John's fat cock head brush lightly against her cervix. She had never been so filled.

She had never felt so completely fucked. The waves of orgasm had begun to wash over her, once again.

John could tell that Terri was close, so he let go. He wanted to cum with her. He slammed his cock into her over and over again. His body was covered in perspiration. Only pure carnal lust sustained his thrusts.

Quickly, a mini-orgasm washed through Terri's body. She had become so excited, and her body so sensitized to John's big, hard cock that it seemed each wave of orgasm was an orgasm in itself. Each little orgasm built to a bigger and stronger one. She closed her eyes, and rode the waves of electric, white heat higher and higher.

Terri could feel each of John's thrusts feed a little more fire into her burning pussy. From there it radiated out, across her body, and into the very center of her brain. The white heat washed over her, fusing each and every nerve ending in her body into one single point of pure ecstasy.

Terri knew she screamed out something--anything. She was aware only of John's deep, brown loving eyes as she exploded into bliss.

John exploded into Terri. The years of pent up desires, and expectations all flooded out of him. He knew nothing and cared about nothing but this beautiful woman he spilled his life into. His head swam as his hips locked, and his seed erupted like a geyser into his precious lover's canyon. Burst after burst of exquisite release escaped his tormented body.

Only the love and the desire for this woman remained. He had emptied his entire life into her, and she released hers to him. They collapsed side by side on the table--Spent.

They lay there for a long time. They didn't know how long exactly. They just lay there talking.

For some reason, Terri kept her pussy tightly closed. It was like she didn't want to lose any of her lover's gifts.

'Weird,' she thought.

Then, she thought of her husband. Yes, he gave her things. But, it wasn't the things that she wanted. Terri knew now that she wanted more. She wanted that little something extra. She wanted respect, and she wanted love--True love, the kind that isn't bought and sold like all of the dreams and fantasies wrapped up in all of the books that lay strewn about her and her new, precious lover.

John thought about all the years he had spent with a woman that never truthfully cared for him. She may have loved him once, but never as deeply as he loved. All those years had been for nothing--Wasted in a world of selfishness and deceit.

He looked into the eyes of the beautiful woman beside him and knew...never again.

Even if this new love lasted for only one minute more, or on into old age and, eventually, until the end of it all, he knew now that he really could experience love and real passion--Even if only for a moment.

The two, new lovers dressed in the quiet afterglow of shared pleasure. They smiled, kissed softly and caressed lovingly as they prepared to leave for their other lives.

They made plans to see each other again, and said sweet goodbyes. They had become kids again, and they both loved the feeling. They knew sleep would come hard. They knew each moment apart would be an eternity, and each moment together as fleeting as a shooting star, but they were happy.

John Wilson entered his work truck and started the engine. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a broken, old light switch. He placed it fondly on his dash board.

Terri Jenkins arrived home in minutes after she had left her lover. Her husband sat on the sofa watching television.

"Where've you been," he enquired without looking away from the television. He seemed to talk right through her.

Terry now knew that her husband took her for granted, and had for years. The pretense had faded away like the burning off of the morning fog. Suddenly, everything was crystal clear.

Terri began to undress. "At the store," she answered calmly, "...Why?"

"Just curious." His voice was flat, devoid of real emotion.

Terri stood in front of her husband, naked. Her body marked by the recent throes of passion. She reached forward, and pressed the palms of her hands against her husband's shoulders pushing him back until he lay flat on his back on the sofa.

Terri turned, and straddled him as if she were going to sit in his lap.

"You're still fucking that bitch...Aren't you?” She demanded an answer as she moved forward, and lowered herself onto her husband's shocked face.

He mumbled something as her wet, stretched sex drenched him in another man's cum.

"Now," Terri cried, "Meet my lover!"

12