Revelations & Resolutions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I had to beg off because of business pressures. I encouraged you to go without me. It was only for an extra-long weekend if I remember correctly. You flew out of here on Thursday morning to return late Monday night. As it turned out, I was able to get away on Saturday and caught a flight that put me in Phoenix in time for us to join the group for dinner, go out on the town that night and spend the next day lazing about in the sun, trying desperately to acquire bragging rights for a tan. I remember Sunday night in particular. You turned me everywhere but loose, and I loved it. I take it the event in question happened before my arrival late Saturday afternoon."

She chuckled. "Lucky guess. Yes it took place on Saturday. Do you remember the life guard at the pool?"

"Yes! He was particularly attentive to you, flirted a little, in fact. Is he the one?"

"Sort of."

"Sort of? What does sort of mean?"

"All in good time, Scott. Patience. Anyway, I got a jump on you acquiring a tan. Remember?"

"Yes, I commented how sexy your tan lines were Saturday night when we dressed for dinner. You made me so excited we nearly didn't join the group."

"Yeah, I remember. Let me back up a day. Friday morning I found a bikini in the gift shop. I know you remember the bikini."

"Yeah."

"Careful with my clit, Scott. Damn, I'm hot. Friday afternoon I went down by the pool to lie out in the sun in my new bikini. For some reason, I was the only one at the pool at the time. It was warm, but not hot, and the pool shimmered. God, it was nice to relax. If you had been with me, it would have been perfect. After about an hour, I slipped into the pool to cool off, and when I pulled myself out, Dale was standing waiting for me with a towel."

"Is Dale the lifeguard?"

"Yes. Let me tell this my way, Scott. Dale handed me the towel and our eyes met. Instant lust. God, he was a hunk. About eighteen years old, maybe a little older, and ripped. A real hard-body, as they call them in sunny California. He stood and talked to me as I dried myself off, and if male eyes ever undressed me, his did. And I had an affect on him. His tight trunks became a little tighter. I stretched out on the lounge and asked him to put sunscreen on me. I loved his hands on me, and I was getting wet. I've had a professional massage before, and he was their equal, so I commented on his talented hands. He told me he was a certified massage therapist, and I asked him what he charged. He told me, and I asked where I would need to go for his services. He informed me that he had the next day off at the pool and could come to my room. I hesitated, and he seemed to sense I was nervous about him coming to my room.

"'Claire', he said, 'I'm a professional. Nothing will happen in your room except a massage unless you want something to happen.' I believed him, Scott. He was so unlike Tillman. He reminded me a little of Mr. Washing Machine, except he wasn't as dumb as a post, so I made arrangements for a massage in my room the following morning at 10:00 AM. I didn't know if I wanted a fling, but I believed if I didn't, Dale wouldn't force himself on me."

"Jesus, Claire, you tell a hell of a story."

"Thanks. A woman performed my one previous professional massage, and she did the massage while I was naked with a towel draped over me in strategic locations as I turned from front to back. I assumed that's how I should be for my massage with Dale, so I was naked under the robe I wore when I let him in the door promptly at ten the next morning. I paid him, and he set up the massage table and laid out the aromatherapy oils and other paraphernalia he used. When I dropped the robe to the floor and hopped on the table naked and turned onto my belly, his eyes widened, but he remained professional and quickly draped a towel over my bare butt. The table had a padded hole in it where I could rest my face while his hands did their magic, and they were magic, Scott. Ten minutes later, even I could smell my arousal. As he slipped his hands up my thighs, I felt his thumbs bump my pussy slightly, and I groaned.

"'Sorry,' he said.

"'Don't be. If you want to touch me you can, Dale,' I told him, and the next time his hands moved up my thighs, he lingered a while. I felt his thumbs spread the lips of my pussy, and suddenly it felt as if he were dribbling warm oil on my cunt. I raised my head and looked back at him. The towel was gone, and our eyes met just as he cupped my cunt and gently rubbed the oil all over its surface.

"'Nice,' I said or something like that. I warned him I was going to roll onto my back and he helped me. I pulled my knees up to my shoulders and spread them, opening my cunt to his view. 'Don't stop,' I told him. He dribbled more oil, and his hand returned to my very hot cunt. My hands went to my breasts while he massaged my cunt. He didn't try to put his finger inside. He massaged it. I climaxed a few minutes later, and it was a massive climax, one of the best I ever had."

Claire took a deep breath. She could feel her husband's cock throbbing inside her, but he had stopped thrusting a few minutes ago. "You're hot, aren't you?"

"God, yes. I've been right at the edge for quite a while. Was that it? Is that all that happened?"

"Not by a mile. You still don't know about the 'sort of' part. As I was recovering from the climax, he started his massage on the front of my body, careful to stay away from my sensitive nipples for a few minutes.

"'What about you?' I inquired a few minutes later. I could see he had a hard-on. His white pants displayed a considerable bulge.

He smiled, a delightfully boyish grin. "'I thought you'd never ask,' he replied, and pulled off his t-shirt. He had a magnificent chest and a flat stomach that rippled, and after he dropped his pants I discovered he had a magnificent cock, too. To satisfy your need regarding size, I'd guess it was about eight inches long and slightly thicker than you, but it was as straight as an arrow with a fat, bulbous head. It was uncircumcised and as hard as a rock. I thought he was going to put it in my cunt, but he pulled a chair up at the end of the table and helped me scoot down. He dipped his head to my cunt and ate me. Unlike Mr. Washing Machine, Dale was most adept. His tongue was as talented as his hands. I came on his mouth a few minutes later. That's when he stood up and put his magnificent cock in my cunt. I remember saying something like, 'Yes, Dale, fuck me, Dale.' He looked down at me with his cock fully implanted in my cunt and said, 'My name is Dan. Dale is my twin brother. He's a lifeguard; I'm a massage therapist.

"I believe the next words out of my mouth were, 'My God, there can't be two of you.' He laughed and thrust into me while his magic hands massaged my tits. My nipples were rock hard, like his cock. I closed my eyes and was daydreaming about Dan and Dale fucking me at the same time, when Dan said, 'Dale can get away for an early lunch break. He'd love to join us.'"

Claire felt Scott's cock swell, and he moaned loudly with pleasure as an orgasm overwhelmed him. She joined him with a climax of her own. "Yes, Scott, come in me, lover!" she wailed. "Yes! Oh, God, you're magnificent. Yes!"

"You fucked them both, didn't you?" he growled between thrusts as his semen spurted into her cunt.

Her eyes had rolled back in her head at the time, but when she could, she gasped, "God, yes!" Soon, she collapsed back to the bed and sucked in air. "They double-teamed me for an hour, Scott. It was most exciting impromptu fuck I ever had."

"Jesus!" he said as he rolled over between her legs careful to keep his still hard, throbbing cock inside her pussy. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her everywhere, her mouth, her eyes, her ears, her neck - everywhere. "God I love you, Claire. You're the sexiest woman in the world."

What does that mean, she wondered. Is all forgiven? No, it means the story turned him on. That's all. Don't get your hopes up. Not yet.

"I'll want to hear the rest of that story," Scott said. "But later, after we finish the list."

* * * * *

After Claire fell asleep, Scott rolled from the bed, threw on a robe and went to his office. He added Dan and Dale to the list, and turned off the computer. At the bar in the family room, he poured himself a brandy and settled in his chair to ponder the current state of his marriage. For the first time since the moon broke through the clouds and he saw Claire with Josh, he was optimistic. At first, he couldn't imagine Claire could love him and still fuck other men, but now he knew she loved him, and only him. Her "nature" still confused him, but then so did his. The fact that her flings aroused him confused him more than her adulterous behavior. He had never been more excited than he was earlier that evening while Claire told him about Dan and Dale. He had not moved inside her for at least ten minutes, but still his arousal continued to slowly increase, inexorably creeping ever closer and closer to an orgasm. He had stayed on the edge for so long his balls had started to ache, and when he finally careened into the void of an orgasm, his climax had been so powerful it briefly took him away from the here and now.

Frankly, he had deferred the rest of the Dan-and-Dale story, so he could savor it another time, and he believed the images his imagination would evoke between now and the occasion Claire gave him the details would excite him without the harsh undercurrent of disgust for Claire's behavior. Yes, he had come a long way.

Soon, Claire would finish telling him about her flings, and the list would be complete. Would his imagination still pull up lurid images of unreal events? No, he decided. She was being open and honest. She'd tell him everything, and he could put the unbidden images to rest. Oh, images would continue to flash into his mind, but they'd be real, or would apply to real situations. He knew he'd relive Claire's fling with the massage therapist over and over again, and he'd probably become aroused each time the images filled his mind.

He rolled the brandy in the snifter and inhaled its fragrance. Looking up he saw Claire enter the room wearing a robe. She settled in his lap and kissed him.

"Can't you sleep?"

"Soon," he said. "I've been sitting here thinking about you and me."

"Did you come to any conclusions?"

"Sort of."

They laughed softly together.

"How many more flings, Claire?"

"Three."

The number surprised him. He had expected more.

"Mr. Washing Machine was the first," she said. "Then Tillman. A year later Dan and Dale, and shortly after our return from Phoenix, came the handyman. Then we decided to start our family and I went off the pill. I certainly didn't want anyone but you to be the father of our child, and the following year little Katy came along and took up all my time. Two years separated Mr. Handyman and the next one, one of the three I haven't told you about. Then came the other bad one I wrote about today. Then two others I haven't mentioned. And you know about the last one, Josh. That's it."

"Would you mind if I short-circuited your timeframe?"

"Not at all. What do you have in mind?"

"Tomorrow, would you sit down at the computer and put the remaining three on the list?"

"Certainly."

"I'll read them and probably ask some questions, and perhaps have you give me details while I'm inside you. While I was sitting here sipping brandy, I decided I could handle your past, Claire. It's a new year. What better time for some resolutions. Let's talk about the future."

"Really? You can handle my past?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Scott!" She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him passionately. "Thank you! Thank you! I promise I'll never be unfaithful again. I promise!"

"Is that your resolution?"

"Yes! God, I love you!"

"You're leaving out your nature - and mine."

"What?"

"What happens a year from now, no make that two, I want another child. What happens...?"

"Another child! Yes, a boy this time!"

"A healthy baby of either gender."

"A boy, damn it! A little Scott!"

He chuckled. "Whatever. What happens two years from now when your 'nature' raises its licentious head again?"

"I'll ignore it."

"Maybe, maybe not. You honestly don't equate sex and love, Claire. I find the concept utterly confusing, but it works for you. Let's say I accept your promise, and you break it, because you will you know. You can't go against your nature anymore than the scorpion could in the fable about the scorpion and the frog. Claire, I don't think I could go through what we just went through again. I would stop trusting you completely if you broke an important promise to me even one more time."

"What do you have in mind then?"

"Let's talk about my nature."

She smiled. "Okay, let's."

"When you told me about Dan and Dale, I wasn't disgusted, Claire."

"You weren't?"

"No. God, I was excited, more excited than I've ever been, but that doesn't mean I want you to fall victim to the first urge you have for a quick, nasty, hot, impromptu fuck, either. We need to set some limits."

"Such as?"

"One, no flings for two years, or as long as needed for us to have another baby."

"Agreed."

"Number two, no more than one a year."

"Let's make it an average of one a year."

"Okay, but I want to know about them before they happen."

She hesitated. "That limit sort of takes the spontaneity out of the event, doesn't it? My nature requires spontaneity."

"Not necessarily. Could you have called me before Mr. Handyman, Mr. Washing Machine, and Dan and Dale, or for that matter, talked to me regarding Josh before you dragged him out to the gazebo?"

"Yes."

"On the other hand you had no opportunity to call me before Tillman or the other bad one. Correct?"

"Yes. I see what you mean. If I can't talk to you before it happens, it probably shouldn't happen."

"Give the lady a cigar!"

She laughed. "Agreed."

"When you call, I have veto rights."

"That goes without saying. Agreed."

"No fling with anyone we know, like Josh, for example."

"I couldn't agree more. God, he's such a sleaze!"

"And lastly, you must tell me all the details the same day or the day after while I'm inside you."

She laughed. "Which applies to your nature. Agreed."

"Ahem, regarding my nature. You've intimated you were a bit wild before we married."

"A bit wild isn't accurate, Scott. I was over-the-top wild sometimes. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I'd like to hear the details of some of your wild experiences, those you enjoyed, not those you wish had never happened."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You just surprised me, Scott. Like you said about me earlier, I love the new you, Scott Dillon."

He pulled her into a soft romantic kiss, which felt so full of love he wanted to weep. "I know it's late, but let's go back to bed and make love. Just you and me, Claire, without any ghosts from your past. Just you and me."

"What a fine idea."

As they strolled arm-in-arm toward their bedroom, Scott reflected on the astonishing revelations of the New Year - and the resolutions. No more lies. No more broken promises. He felt happy again, so full of joy he wished he had kept one of the noisemakers they had passed out at the party. He suddenly felt like celebrating.

He leaned and kissed his wife's cheek. "Happy New Year, sweetheart."