Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura couldn't believe her eyes. There they were on the terrace together, their heads held close in intimate conversation. Veronica Henley was definitely a threat. Laura started for the doorway. It seemed wise to make this a threesome before things got out of hand.

But a tiny nagging doubt caused her to pause. What would happen if she didn't interrupt them? She'd never had any reason to mistrust Kevin in the past, but this seemed like a good opportunity for a little test. Laura quickly forced back a slight pang of guilt and decided to see what happened next. If Kevin passed with flying colors, she'd deal with her guilty feeling later. If he didn't, she could always intervene before things got too serious. Of course he'd pay dearly later.

Laura rejoined a group of people in a corner where she could see Kevin and Veronica on the terrace and had a view of the doorway as well. The party animals were pleased to have Laura in their midst again. None of them noticed her inattention.

She didn't have to wait very long. Veronica appeared briefly in the doorway and then crossed the room with graceful poise.

"Damn! What a beauty," Laura muttered.

Veronica Henley dripped sexuality. Nearly every eye in the room followed her progress across the floor. She made her exit and turned down the hall.

Now the test, thought Laura. Once again a little stab of guilt assaulted her. She almost turned her back to give Kevin the benefit of the doubt. But once again she forced the feeling aside. She felt compelled to know the answer.

Several minutes later Kevin stepped through the doorway. Laura felt a flood of relief. He surely would have followed Veronica sooner if they were planning to meet.

Her relief was quickly replaced by alarm. Kevin looked wrong. She studied him from across the room. His face was flushed and his ears were beet red. Maybe he's just drunk, she rationalized. But she knew that wasn't the problem. Kevin wasn't much of a liar and he was never sneaky. Right now he reeked of guilt.

'Give him a minute or two,' she thought to herself, hoping that she might be wrong.

It didn't take a minute. Kevin glanced furtively around the room, his eyes brushing past her without recognition. He started across the room. Seconds later he turned down the hallway in search of Veronica.

"Oh, you fucking bastard!" she hissed under her breath. "You miserable son-of-a-bitch! You're going to do it, aren't you? You deceitful asshole!"

Laura glanced quickly around to see if Kevin's obvious guilt had caught anyone else's attention. No one seemed to notice. She started moving toward the doorway in hot pursuit. She intended to put a stop to this shit immediately.

Laura arrived at the edge of the hallway and stopped short. It was probably better to catch them together. She knew him. If she caught him at just the right moment he'd feel so guilty he'd never look at another woman again.

As carefully as she could, Laura peered around the doorway into the darkened hall.

"There you are, you two-timing shit," she muttered.

Laura drew back quickly and paused to gather her wits. She'd give them a minute or two. They could hardly do much damage in a couple of minutes. She wanted to catch them in a position bad enough to make denial a waste of time.

She was tough. She gave them three minutes and then started down the hallway. It was dark and deserted. Wherever they were, they were together now. She stopped to remove her high heels and then hurried forward into the darkness.

Laura began to feel panicky. There must be twenty rooms, all with doors shut. She realized they served some purpose other than guest rooms. The doorknobs were different and there appeared to be no locks. She moved quickly to the end of the hallway without finding any obvious indication of where they had gone. There was no exit nearby. They had to be in one of the rooms on the corridor.

Laura's pulse was pounding in her ears. She stopped at the doorway nearest the end and cautiously placed her ear against the cool wooden door. Holding her breath, Laura concentrated hard, trying to hear over her own pulse. Nothing. She moved on to repeat her effort across the hall. Nothing there either. Nor at the next stop, or the next. On her fifth try she thought she might get sick. She couldn't hear a thing.

"Oh, dammit Kevin! Where the hell are you? I can't let you get away with this, you bastard!" she whispered into the darkness.

She was about to move on when she heard a faint sound beyond the threshold. There it was again. She pressed her ear against the door once again and strained to hear.

The sound she heard next was unmistakable. Faintly, but clearly, she heard a murmur and then a throaty female cry of arousal. There was no mistake. The sound was universal. She had them dead to rights.

Laura placed her hand on the door handle and coiled her muscles to jerk the door open and confront them. But indecision clouded her mind. It might be best to enter quietly. She didn't know the room layout. If she went racing inside and tripped over a chair, she'd look like an ass. It was important for Kevin to look like the idiot, not her.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly to calm her nerves, Laura slowly twisted the handle. It yielded without a sound and the door swung open a foot or so on oiled hinges. She pushed it open a few more inches and cautiously looked around the edge.

The sight before her sent a chill down her spine. The room was completely dark except for a soft light that bathed the two of them at the far end of the room. Veronica was seated on the edge of a long conference table. Kevin was standing before her. Her long beautiful legs were locked at the ankle behind his knees. Kevin had his face buried in her bare shoulder. His right hand was slowly stroking her thigh. As Laura watched, he entwined his free hand in her hair, pulling her head back. He kissed her throat. Veronica gave the same cry as before.

Laura groped along the inside wall for a light switch. That seemed the best way to confront them. Just like two deer in the headlights. She almost smiled to herself at the thought. No switch! Laura took a shallow breath, opened the door another foot, and boldly - but quietly - stepped inside. Neither Kevin nor Veronica seemed to hear her or sense her presence. She hesitated briefly, unsure of how to proceed.

Kevin released Veronica's hair and drew back slightly. Looking into her eyes, he slowly eased his hand further up the inside of her thigh.

"Ronnie, your panties are soaked."

Laura froze at the sound of Kevin's voice. Somehow that made it real. Her husband was standing about twenty feet away with his fingers in another woman's crotch. Tears sprang to her eyes. Her panic was nearly uncontrollable.

"I told you I wanted you," Veronica breathed in a voice husky with arousal.

Laura clamped a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. She didn't know what to do. She glanced frantically around. There! What's that? A hiding place? Laura had spotted the media booth. Her legs almost buckled in relief. She needed a moment to pull herself together. She wanted to be in control when she surprised the two of them.

After silently closing the door to the hallway, Laura stepped quickly up into the booth. It was nearly pitch black inside. Moving carefully, she pushed the door closed most of the way and turned her attention back to Kevin and Veronica. The booth had a large window that faced out into the room. She had a clear view of the two of them.

Kevin reached down with both hands and pulled the hem of Veronica's dress up into her lap. Her legs were pale and beautifully sculpted.

"Lie back a moment," he directed.

She knew what he wanted. Veronica eased onto her back and unhooked her legs from Kevin's. As she drew her legs back, he pulled her hem up further to reveal very small, very lacy blue panties. Hooking his fingers in the waist band, Kevin eased the panties down over her hips. Veronica lifted her pelvis slightly off the table to make his task easier. When her panties got to her knees, she raised her long legs into the air and Kevin slipped them over her feet and tossed them aside. Veronica lowered her legs back to the table, leaving them open for Kevin to admire.

"God you're beautiful!" he exclaimed.

"Then why don't you fuck me?" she responded with a throaty murmur.

Laura thought she might faint. She needed to confront them quickly, before this went any further. She felt confused and frightened. "Why can't I get my act together? What the hell is the matter with me?" Laura whispered aloud.

"Not yet Ronnie. Sit back up for a second," he ordered, taking her hands and raising her back to a sitting position. Reaching forward, he gently pulled each spaghetti strap down over its shoulder. Then, just as gently, he pulled the top of her dress down to her waist, freeing two beautiful breasts. He cupped one in each hand and bent to taste each nipple in turn. Veronica moaned with pleasure.

"Oh God! I'm so wet. You'd better do something to me before I scream!"

Laura nearly sagged to her knees, steadying herself on the window frame. She knew she needed to do something, but she couldn't move. She didn't know why, but she had lost control of her own body.

Suddenly she realized what was wrong, why she was doing nothing, why she was unable to carry out her plan of confrontation. She wasn't being honest with herself. She wanted to watch.

"Oh my God!" she whispered into the darkness of the booth. "What is wrong with me? My husband is about to fuck this chick right in front of me and I'm getting aroused!" Laura clamped a hand over her mouth once again to stifle a cry. But this time it was a cry of self-realization, arousal, and anguish combined.

Laura forced herself to return her attention to Kevin and Veronica. As she watched, fascinated, he lowered her back down onto the table.

"Oh, yes Kevin! Fuck me!"

"Not yet." With that he turned to position a chair in front of Veronica's legs and lowered himself into the seat. Reaching forward, he gently opened her thighs.

Laura stared as Kevin bent forward to press his face into the small triangle of soft blond hair. Veronica cried out as his tongue forced its way into her soft wet center. Laura felt a tingle between her own legs and realized she was lubricating heavily.

Veronica's cries quickly increased in volume and pitch as Kevin bent to his work. Laura stared, breathing heavily through her mouth, as Veronica began to rock her hips back and forth on the conference table.

"Oh Kevin," she cried, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum! Oh God!"

With that final cry she gave a thin high wail as a shattering orgasm overtook her. She lay there quivering as Kevin stayed with her. Several contractions coursed through her body before Kevin gently brought her back down to earth. Finally he stopped and pulled back to kiss the inside of each of her thighs. Her breasts were heaving as she struggled to regain control of her breathing.

Laura was having breathing problems of her own. Kevin knew how to make a woman cum. He had brought her through thousands of orgasms. She knew what Veronica was feeling. Laura was near orgasm herself, just from watching the two of them together. She swallowed hard and raised the hem of her own dress to slide a hand down inside her panties. Veronica wasn't the only one in the room whose panties had become soaked. She just didn't know it. Laura's fingers quickly found what they sought. She stifled a moan.

Veronica had regained some of her composure. "My turn," Veronica declared softly. "Help me up."

Kevin raised her back to a sitting position and stepped back. Veronica slid off the table to stand on wobbly legs. A wet streak on the table shone in the muted light as testimony to her arousal.

"Trade places with me," she commanded. Kevin started to speak.

"Hush!"

Veronica began to undress him. Within a minute he stood before her completely naked, his stiff cock pointing straight out from his body. She quickly pulled her dress down over her knees and kicked it aside with the flick of a foot. They both stood there for a second together in the soft light.

Laura suddenly found her own panties far too restrictive. Shaking from arousal, she pulled them down and over her feet. When she looked back up, Kevin was lying on the conference table with his legs hanging over the edge. His cock pointed skyward.

"I'm going to suck your dick, Kevin."

With that, Veronica bent over to take him into her mouth. Kevin groaned aloud as Laura watched in fascination. Veronica seemed to know what she was doing. Kevin was soon groaning and quivering as he was brought quickly to the brink of ejaculation. Laura thought Veronica had better lighten up a bit or she was going to be disappointed.

"Now I know I'm sick," she whispered aloud in the darkened booth. "Here I am mentally coaching this little twit while she blows my husband." The thought seemed almost comical to her. But the facts were that another woman had her husband's cock in her mouth and he was enjoying it. She was suddenly pissed at him again.

Before she could dwell any further on her anger, Veronica stopped in response to a command from Kevin. She sat back as he struggled to his feet, breathing heavily. Veronica moved into his arms. He cupped a breast in one hand and gently began to massage the nipple. She hooked an arm around his neck and drew his face down to hers for a passionate kiss. Finally, she broke away and looked up into his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me. Now," she commanded softly.

Kevin was ready. He laid veronica gently back onto the table and stepped between her legs. Positioning her so that her ass was at the edge of the table, he reached under the backs of her knees to lift her legs up and out of the way. She now lay before him, her long blond hair splayed out on the table like a halo. A sultry angel, fallen from grace.

Laura admitted to herself that this was the moment she had been waiting for. She hated herself for it but she wanted to watch her husband fuck Veronica. She wanted him to fuck her brains out. And she wanted to cum while she watched them. She lowered her hand to her pussy and opened her legs.

As Laura slipped her fingers inside her own hot wetness, Veronica reached down to grasp Kevin's cock. He moved forward as she spread herself with one hand and guided him inside her with the other.

Kevin thrust forward to bury himself between Veronica's legs. She cried out immediately and rocked her hips upward to take him as deeply as possible. Kevin closed his eyes and let out a low grown as her fiery hot wetness closed around his cock. Within a few seconds he had control of himself and began to fuck her with a steady rhythm. Veronica brought one hand to her mouth and the other to her breasts. As Kevin fucked her, she began a continuous chant of sexual arousal and started to pinch her nipples, first one and then the other. Kevin began a sharper, faster motion. Veronica's cries became louder in response.

Laura came the instant she saw Kevin's cock slip inside Veronica. She held her hand tightly in place against her pussy and rocked against it as the first spasm hit. A small sound escaped her lips. As she concentrated on Kevin's cock sliding in and out of Veronica with increasing speed and force, the second orgasmic contraction nearly caused her to collapse. She regained her balance and began to slide her fingers vigorously over her clitoris. She went over the edge quickly. Four or five spasms assaulted her in quick succession. She could barely focus on Kevin as he pushed Veronica up and over the top. Laura let out a short, audible cry.

Kevin looked up sharply, but then quickly returned to his work. He was slamming himself into Veronica as fast and hard as he could. Her breasts were bouncing in time with his rhythm. He was holding her legs wide open. Laura could clearly hear the heavy fleshy sounds of his thighs impacting her ass. She was literally screaming into the hand she held tightly over her mouth. Her orgasm was violent and prolonged. She thrashed her legs and raised her ass up off the table as the contractions gripped. Both hands were clamped over her mouth now. With a final muffled shriek, Veronica collapsed backward, to lie sobbing in exhaustion on the table.

Laura's orgasm had subsided to the point where she had herself under control. She held very still, fearful that Kevin would remember her outburst.

She watched, breathless as he withdrew his cock from Veronica's pussy. It was apparent that he had not yet come. He was still rock-hard. She watched, her mouth dry, as Kevin pulled Veronica gently off the table and on to her quivering legs. Laura knew what he was going to do next. Kevin turned Veronica around to face away and carefully bent her forward onto the conference table. Veronica suddenly realized his intentions.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me from the back!"

Kevin eased her legs apart and grasped his cock with one hand to position it between her legs. She cried out in anticipation.

"Now! Dammit. Now!"

Kevin complied, thrusting himself sharply into her pussy. Veronica let out a low, unintelligible cry of pure sensation and reached forward to grasp a table edge in each outstretched hand. Kevin grasped her firmly by the hips and began to fuck her with deep, fast strokes. Veronica turned her head to one side and lowered her cheek to the table.

Laura could see Veronica's face clearly as Kevin pushed her quickly up into a mindless realm of sexual excitement. Laura went with her, watching her beautiful face as the first orgasmic contractions raced through her body. Several more quickly followed. Laura's orgasm was timed perfectly with Veronica's.

Laura could tell that Kevin was nearly spent. He was fighting hard for control. Finally, he lost the battle and stiffened as he went over the edge, groaning loudly. Laura watched his cock convulse several times in quick succession as he flooded Veronica's pussy.

It was over. Laura didn't move for a full minute. Then she lowered herself gingerly into a chair she saw in the booth. She did not want to get caught now.

Kevin withdrew and collapsed in a chair. Veronica was able to rouse herself a minute or two later. They began to dress.

"I can't go back to the party like this," she said, running her fingers through her hair. I'm going up to my room. Wait here for a few minutes. You'll have to go back.

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him on the mouth.

"Thank you, Kevin. I've had that fantasy for years. It's nice to indulge a fantasy once in a while. You take care of yourself. Maybe we can have a repeat at the next reunion."

With that, she turned and quietly left the room. A minute later Kevin was dressed and gone, headed back to the party. Laura grabbed her shoes and slipped out quietly a few seconds later. When she saw Kevin reenter the reception hall, she darted quickly down the hallway and up the stairs to their room. A few minutes later she was in bed feigning sleep. Only then did she realize she had left her panties in the media booth. The cleaning crew was in for a surprise. She didn't care.

Kevin came in a short time later. She knew he paused to look at her. She could always tell. Then she heard water running in the bathroom.

Laura realized she was angry again. The excitement was over and the hard fact remained; her husband had just fucked another woman. It didn't matter that it aroused her. He had still betrayed a trust. Their relationship would be forever changed because of it. How the changes would manifest themselves she couldn't guess. Tomorrow she would decide how to deal with the whole mess.

Minutes later, Laura felt Kevin slip into bed beside her. She didn't move and he made no effort to touch her. Soon, they both fell into an exhausted sleep. ***