Revenge & Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her mouth fully open, Bill took the opportunity to push his own cock passed her inviting lips. Her eyes flared open in shock, and she gagged on his organ. The men took all the initiative. Bill grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth from the front. Sid pawed at her tits again and bucked his hips upwards while Shawn grabbed her hips and fucked his thin cock deep into her tight ass, made all the tighter with Sid's thick invasion.

Annette could do nothing but allow herself to be used. What surprised her the most was the way her body relaxed and she soon found herself enjoying the painful yet fulfilling fucking. All three holes being fucked at once; it was true gangbang that she would have never knowingly allowed herself to get into, and a unique, if consequential, experience. It was sight many of the people who watched the big screen would never experience and never see again outside of a porno film.

Bill was the first to go. Annette began to react to his face fucking, sucking his cock and running her tongue along the base of his shaft. When she reached up to play with his full balls, he lost it.

"Yeah," he snorted. "I'm cumming baby. Swallow it all, bitch."

The first blast of hot cum shot into her throat and she pulled back enough to catch the rest of it in her mouth. Bill bellowed as spurt after spurt of his cum shot into her hot mouth. Annette swallowed as quickly as she could, careful to devour every drop, until Bill finally started to soften and pulled himself free. He fell back, panting into a chair and watched the finale, giving a quick thumbs up in the direction of the camera.

Annette had barely finished swallowing his load when her mouth opened in a squeal.

"I'm cumming again," she screamed. "Fuck, yes. Fuck me harder. Fuck me!"

As her body gyrated around the two men, it became too much for either of them. The unbelievable tightness was hard enough to endure, but her sudden orgasm sent them both over the edge. With a unison of grunts and bellows, the two men came inside of her. To Annette, it felt like liquid fire searing her insides as the hot cum pumped deep inside her ass and cunt in load after burning load. Annette finally fell forward exhausted, leaving the two men to disentangle themselves from her and leave her on the bed. Bill got up and approached the camera.

Larry smiled as the screen went blank and the people cheered. It was exactly what he wanted, and whatever guilt he felt would be easily contained. His satisfaction was complete when people started asking who the chick was, and several classmates spoke her name. It would be a name and event remembered for a long time.

Annette stared at the ceiling while the men dressed, gathering her strength and trying to come to terms with the experience she just had. Finally, she propped herself up and looked at the men.

"So, that's it right?" she asked. "The deal's done. You won't sent the pictures?"

"You can pretty much count on that," Sid chuckled.

"Yeah," Bill nodded as he flipped the cover off the hidden camera. "But I think we need to talk about this rather incriminating tape…"

12