Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that Tess?" I called out as I paused in my thrusting.

"Oh God yeah, I've never come so hard before. Don't stop, it still feels really good."

"I totally agree," I said with a grin as I started thrusting into her again. I still felt in reasonable control, although watching and feeling her come on my cock had made me feel closer to coming. I moved my hands from her hips to rub her perfect ass, stroking my cock more slowly into her as I let my hands enjoy the soft, smooth perfection of her muscular buttocks. Watching my cock slide between her pussy lips wrapped around my cock was mesmerizing. As I massaged her ass with both hands, Tess started to make little groaning sounds again with every stroke.

"What is the counter at now Tess?" I asked.

"I don't know," she gasped out. "Just don't stop."

My confidence was increasing as I realized she was enjoying this even more than I was. The sounds of her moans was increasing, just like before she came the last time. I focused on moving my cock in evenly, trying to control myself. I shifted my weight a little bit on one stroke in, causing my cock to move downward at a different angle, and Tess let out a sharper gasp. "You like?" I asked as I repeated the stroke at that angle.

"Oh God yeah, keep doing that!" she gasped out.

I happily obliged with a grin, sliding my cock into her at that angle. Her moans quickly grew sharper and louder, and with a sudden shriek, she came again. The feeling of her pussy grasping my cock as she came was intense, and I kept thrusting only a few more times until she subsided with a gasp beneath me. I had been getting too close to coming, and I did not want to come until we got to 500 strokes if possible.

I rubbed my hands from her buttocks, up her sweaty back to her shoulders, my cock lodged deep inside her as I rested.

"You seemed to enjoy that!" I said as I massaged her shoulders.

"You have no idea," she said with a shaky laugh. I don't know if it is because you're bigger, or the angle or what, but I have never come just from fucking, let alone twice before!"

"You have no idea how good that makes me feel," I said in reply. "I really enjoyed making you come too."

"Not as much as I enjoyed it, I guarantee!" she said with a laugh.

"What's the counter at now?" I asked, trying to look over her shoulder.

"It's at 353," she said. "only 147 more to go!" "Whoops, I mean 148, the counter just went down one again."

"I guess I better get started again eh? I've rested enough I think," I said as I pushed myself upright.

She was about to answer when I pulled my cock out and slammed it back in all the way, at the angle she seemed to like best. "Oh god, yeah, do that again!" she moaned back.

"I'd love to," I replied, pushing on her back to help me pull my hips back, then pulling forward slamming my cock into her. With every thrust into her, I tried slightly different angles, seeing which seemed to wring the best response from her. Her orgasm took both of us by surprise, as she screamed out "I'm coming!"

I kept pumping my cock into her at that angle, both of us sweating now from the exertion. Her orgasm seemed to taper off, then start again as I kept thrusting into her. The sense of power that swept over me as she came was awesome, and I knew it was changing my level of confidence permanently.

She seemed to be coming almost continuously now, and the need to come myself was starting to be overwhelming. I felt the pressure building deep inside, with every thrust of my cock. The contractions of her pussy, the moaning, our sweaty bodies rubbing together, was all suddenly too much, and the illusions of control I had were shattered as my orgasm exploded suddenly. I had no breath to yell out or I would have. I saw stars in my vision as I closed my eyes and rocketed my come into Tess. She was still coming, or coming again, I could not tell as I was too absorbed in the sensation exploding from my cock. I slipped forward on the last thrust on her slippery body, sending my cock even deeper into her as all my weight was supported on her buttocks. The last jet of come blasted deep into her womb as I collapsed in exhaustion.

(Chapter 3 to follow)

12