Revenge is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Helena, you've matured into a pretty sexy woman," at this Henry blushed red in an appropriate, although involuntary, feminine way, "You know, I think we might just manage this. Are you sure you still want to use your feminine charms to seduce my husband?"

Henry knew that if he wanted to back out of the whole thing and return to his dull but reliable life as Henry Stewart, computing executive, then this was the moment to do it. For a moment he thought about it, then his mind recalled the image of James fucking his wife, on his bed, in his house and his desire for revenge was strengthened once again. Besides, after two weeks as Helena he had begun to feel that he couldn't ever give up the sexy feeling of lingerie against his silky smooth skin. He knew now that this was something he very deeply wanted to do. He nodded to Naomi and she could see in his eyes how serious he was about this.

"In that case, it's about time I taught you the final thing you need to learn to be the kind of sexy seductress that my husband will go for," Naomi said as Henry begun to wonder what she could mean, "I know that you think that you can just give James a little peck on the lips and this will somehow make Sadie throw him out, but deep down you know that's not true. You're gonna have to go further than that," here Henry begun to worry seriously, he still hadn't got his head round the need to kiss a guy and now Naomi wanted something more, "If there's one thing that's sure to work on James, one thing that he really loves, it's women that give head. Learn to suck him off and he'll do anything you want, then you'll be able to persuade him to have you suck him off in Sadie's house. Then it'll be far easier for Sadie to catch you in the act and far less forgivable from James."

In some ways, Henry knew that Naomi was right, that it would take more than a kiss for Sadie to throw James out. However, for all his feminisation over the past two weeks, Henry was in no way ready to go this far. "No," he said, "I just can't do something like that."

Naomi became pretty angry at that and Henry could see her face in an _expression of annoyance that he had never seen before, "Listen, Helena," she practically shouted in his face, blowing the blonde wisps out of his eyes, "Do you want to do this or not, that bastard deserves it, remember," she softened a little after this, "Come on, you do want to get back him don't you? Plenty of women don't enjoy giving head but I can show you how to convince him that you are enjoying it and I can show you how to make him enjoy it so much that it's all he cares about. Come on, you can practice on me," with that she pulled up her velvet skirt to reveal a six inch rubber strap-on hanging between her legs.

Henry didn't quite know how or when he gave in, but it wasn't long before he found himself on his knees in front of Naomi with her rubber cock sticking in his face. Under her tuition he was soon more and more comfortable with feeling his tongue all over her prosthetic member, before she encouraged him to open his lips and she pushed it deep into his mouth. He could hardly take the fill length of it inside him but after some practice he was effectively bobbing up and down on her rubber cock like any experienced whore, he knew it would be different with a real cock and a real guy rather than Naomi but he still felt a little more confident in himself. After some time, Naomi seemed to tire of his tentative sucking and began to draw the prosthetic member out of his mouth and ram it back in, flicking his face ever faster as she begun to moan with pleasure and Henry noticed that the dildo had two ends and one was rammed as far up her pussy as the other was into his mouth. Glancing across at the full length mirrors of his living room, Henry couldn't help but feel a little turned on at the seeming sight of a sexy blonde girl giving oral attention to a sensual, well hung black woman. It wasn't much later that Naomi's leaking pussy reached it's climax and she collapsed back onto the sofa with a final scream of pleasure that Henry was worried would bring the neighbours running around to the apartment to see what was going on. Naomi smiled at him.

"Thanks," she said, "I needed that," she glanced down at his leather mini and smiled again, "And it looks like you won't have too much trouble pretending to enjoy giving head."

She winked and Henry was shocked when he looked down and saw the bulge of his erect cock outlined on his black leather skirt. He hadn't even noticed how aroused the whole incident had made him.

"It looks like you're ready to go after my husband now, Helena," Naomi smiled at him again.

***

The following night Henry found himself out of the apartment as Helena for the first time and understandably he felt a little nervous about it. Thanks to Naomi he had found a bar on the edge of San Diego where he knew that James went regularly and would occasionally pick up women there. Henry knew that he would have to dress in quite an enticingly slutty way to attract James to him, he knew that the type of woman James would be likely to pick up in a bar would have to be giving him the impression that sex was a strong possibility. With this in mind, Henry had been very careful at picking out his wardrobe for the evening and had arrived at something he thought would have any man drooling and dying to try it on with him. His D-cup false breasts were barely held in by a red leather corset with black lace which was tight enough to give him a narrow feminine waist and push the breasts out further to create an impressive cleavage. He combined this corset with his favourite tiny black leather mini-skirt of the day before which showed off his smooth thighs and a pair of shiny black leather knee-high boots with six-inch heels. As a guy he knew that this sexy red and black leather ensemble would be an instant turn-on for any horny guy in a bar, while the part of him that was increasingly feminine loved the feel of the leather against his soft smooth skin. To prevent the embarrassment of the night before and revealing his true self if the touch of the leather made him a little too excited he had strapped his cock down against his leg. He was wearing long black false eyelashes that gave his eyes an enticing feminine look and glittering eye shadow, he made his lips pout further with scarlet lipstick the same colour as his little red leather corset. Topping the whole look off with his wispy blonde wig, Henry was confident that Helena was the kind of girl who would make James sit up and take notice.

The barman's leering stare at Henry's fake breasts as he handed Henry the glass of red wine he had ordered was a little disconcerting to Henry but, he had to admit it, both a little flattering and exciting. The realisation that he could have this kind of power over men was something that, deep down, Henry was beginning to enjoy. He scanned the bar for a sight of James but couldn't see him anywhere. It was still early in the evening and so Henry settled against the bar to wait, his ass in its tightly moulded leather mini sticking out provocatively to any that had to pass the bar. Henry struggled to suppress a grin when he heard a couple arguing at a table behind him. The woman was berating her boyfriend for ignoring her and instead spending all his time staring at the ass of the woman at the bar (there were no other women standing at the bar so Henry knew that this meant him). Subconsciously Henry found himself leaning over to stick the curve of his pert leather clad ass out a little further towards the guy and his girlfriend, revealing a brief glimpse of the black lace lingerie panties that he was wearing underneath, and the curve of his breasts towards the barman so he could look right down the fake cleavage. As soon as he realised what he was doing, Henry immediately stood up straight again and blushed red, but not before the woman at the table behind had slapped her boyfriend and stormed out and the boyfriend followed but not without looking back at Henry and smiling sheepishly.

As the guy left and Henry turned to watch him walk out, noticing his well toned body until he caught himself doing it and stopped himself. Henry noticed James standing at the other end of the bar, he must have come in while Henry had been caught up in the couple's argument. Henry knew that now was the time that he would have to go over and work his feminine charms on James, he knew that if he couldn't do it now then he wouldn't ever be able to. So, shaking slightly with nerves, he slid himself down the bar towards where James was drinking a bottle of Budweiser and idly letting his eyes roam around the room, checking out the talent. Henry wondered whether James had been watching him as he thrust his pert ass out, if he had then it would probably be easier to seduce him judging by the reaction of the couple behind him. Henry realised that, apart from when he ordered a glass of wine from the barman, this was the first time his act as Helena would be put to the test outside of his practice with Naomi in his apartment. Suddenly overcome with nerves, this was after all the first time he'd tried to chat up a guy, Henry found himself hanging back, tongue tied until James turned and smiled at him.

"I've been looking around and you are by far the sexiest woman in this bar," he said.

Henry cringed a little at his cheesy line but thought that he should play along, it would make things a lot easier:

"I'm Helena," he purred in the alluring feminine voice he had been practising over the past two weeks, "I just moved to San Diego and I don't know anybody at all to take care of me," at this he fluttered his extended eyelashes and smiled at him, playing the role of the helpless little girl that Naomi had assured him would attract James.

Over the next couple of hours they talked as they continued to drink, James bought Henry a few more glasses of wine which were beginning to go to his head. Henry noticed that James was totally self absorbed and only talked about himself, paying very little attention to anything Henry said. Henry was fine with that as he thought the less close attention James paid to his unperfected feminine voice and mannerisms the better, but he began to wonder what other women like Sadie saw in him. He did have a pretty great body though, did he really just think that? Henry quickly banished such thoughts from his head, he was just doing this for revenge on James and Sadie, he needed to remember that.

As the evening drew to a close, James and "Helena" were still chatting at a table in the bar but Henry felt that he hadn't really made any progress and was beginning to worry that he probably hadn't made a sufficient impression on James, he knew that guys like James would just leave and never see him again unless he did something to ensure that James came back to him. In his mind he thought back to Naomi's advice, there was something that he could do to hold James' interest and ensure his continued desire but he wasn't sure whether he was entirely ready for that. Still he did desperately want to get back at James and Sadie and this desire within him was gradually overcoming his qualms about what he needed to do to hold James' attention. Henry reached his foot out under the table and began to rub his foot in the leather boots along the inside of James' thigh as they continued to speak to each other, Henry acting as if nothing was going on. He could see by the silly smile on James' face the effect that he was having and by the look of disappointment when he took his foot away. Henry sidled around the table until he was sitting next to James and could clearly see James' bulging erection even in the dark corner of the bar where they sat. Glancing around to see that nobody was watching what they were doing, Henry reached his hand with the scarlet painted fingernails down to James' crotch and began to massage James' cock through the material of his pants, James said nothing but let out a grunt of combined surprise and pleasure.

Henry slowly unzipped the fly of James' pants and pulled out his cock, throbbing and fully erect. James opened his mouth to say something but Henry held up his finger to James' lips to stop him, he didn't think he'd be able to go through with what he was about to do if James spoke at all to break the moment. Henry right now was trying to wholly give himself up to Helena's feminine instincts and desires as he slid from his chair to his knees beneath the table. He reached his right hand up and with it began to slowly stroke James' cock while his tongue flicked out of his scarlet lips along the base of James' throbbing member. Henry pushed some of his blonde wisps from his darkly made up eyes and opened his pouting lips just a little to kiss the purple head of James' cock, slowly letting it slip into his mouth. It was warm and alive unlike Naomi's false rubber strap-on and seemed far more right to Henry at that moment. He continued to take more of James' cock into his mouth while he almost tenderly caressed it with his tongue, his right hand continued to stroke the base of it while his left hand began to fondle and play with his false silicone breasts through the sensual leather of his corset as if to constantly remind himself that he was Helena and he was acting as her desires would do. Finally, with some effort, Henry had the whole length of James' cock inside his mouth and begun, as he had on Naomi's prosthetic one, to bob his head back and forward on it, the smudge of his scarlet lipstick across James' cock served as a further push towards assuring him of his current femininity. His right hand began to caress James' balls almost of its own accord while his left continued to wander over his false chest and red leather corset.

"That's it, suck it bitch," he heard James say, "Suck my monster you slut,"

By now Henry was too involved with his acting out his effeminate role as Helena that James could now have said anything and it wouldn't have stopped him. In fact, James' dirty talk and calling "Helena" a slut just seemed to make Henry suck faster and seemingly more eagerly on James' throbbing, twitching cock. He heard a muffled hum of pleasure which for a few seconds he thought was coming from James' mouth before he realised with shock that it was coming from his own pouting scarlet lips. He didn't have long to take this all in, however, because a few seconds later he felt James' cock twitch in his mouth and heard James' give a louder grunt of pleasure which Henry worried would have been heard outside their dark corner table, but fortunately most people had left the bar. With that James' cock blew it's load and Henry felt his mouth filled with a sticky, warm, salty liquid that he swallowed as quickly as he could, but James' orgasm just seemed to go on and on and Henry's inexperienced throat couldn't keep up with it as James withdrew his cock and continued to ejaculate across Henry's face and artificially enhanced chest.

Finally he stopped and his cock began to grow limp again as Henry, face covered with sticky white liquid, emerged from beneath the table. An even bigger silly grin was spread across James' face now as he zipped his pants back up.

"Helena, I can honestly say that's one of the best blowjobs I've ever been given," he smiled at Henry.

Henry felt oddly flattered by this as he excused himself to go to the bathroom to clean himself up. For a moment he paused, about to go into the men's bathroom before looking down at himself in black leather skirt and boots, large breasts barely restrained by a red leather corset and covered in cum and decided that it was probably better to go for the other door. Sitting on the toilet in one of the stalls, fortunately having not been seen by anyone else, Henry wiped the cum from his chest and face with toilet paper. Licking around his lips and swallowing the remaining sticky juices in his mouth he was surprised by how much he enjoyed the taste of it and was suddenly reminded of how much he had enjoyed the taste of his wife's pussy the times he had come home late from work and eaten her out, the times he now knew she had been with James earlier in the day. He now realised that he had tasted and enjoyed James' cum many times before he ever took James' cock in his mouth. Lifting up his leather skirt he dropped the black lace panties to the floor and unstrapped his cock. He was quite surprised to see it spring free, erect as James' had been not that long earlier. Could it be that he was really turned on by sucking off a man? He decided that in giving in entirely to Helena's feminine desires the combination of James' cock in his mouth, the feel of the sexy leather against his smooth skin and the taste of James' cum had been a major turn-on. Sitting back against the toilet he rapidly jerked himself off, surprised by how easily and quickly he reached a climax and how much more toilet paper he used clearing up these second cum stains. One thing was for sure, that he had done enough to convince James to call Helena again, one thing he didn't know however was how he would enjoy their next meeting.

***

The following weekend was the crucial Saturday where Henry hoped his plan would finally come to fruition. After he had cleaned himself off (and jerked himself off) James had agreed to get together with him, or Helena as he thought he was getting together with, at his place which Henry knew from the address was really Sadie's and his old house where Sadie now lived with James. He had, almost involuntarily, given James a peck on the cheek as they had left the bar and the barman, seeing the spots of cum that Henry couldn't get off his red leather corset, had leered at him again, knowingly, as had the cab driver on the way back to Henry's apartment. Henry was just glad that none of them, lames in particular, had noticed the flecks of cum on his black leather skirt and wondered how they had got there. It was a Saturday afternoon when James agreed to have Helena come to his house. Henry had already ensured that Naomi would invite Sadie out for that afternoon and thereby create this opportunity for James to have the house to himself to invite Helena round. Then, Henry had agreed with Naomi, Naomi would create some reason for her and Sadie to come unexpectedly back to the house and catch James in the act with what would appear to be another woman, therefore fulfilling Henry and Naomi's desire for revenge. When they had talked the Sunday following Henry's first experience with James, Naomi had probed him with questions, trying to find out what had happened, how far Henry had gone, whether he had had to suck James off. Although he had taken Naomi into his total confidence so far, Henry suddenly a bit abashed at how turned on he had been by the whole experience and simply flushed red, he didn't know whether Naomi had guessed what that meant.

At three o'clock exactly, the time that they had agreed on, Henry found himself, as Helena once again, standing nervously on the doorstep of his old house in River Falls where his ex-wife now lived with her lover who Henry was trying to seduce. There were butterflies in his stomach and this time it wasn't just nerves about what he would have to do and whether his secret would be discovered but also a touch of excitement and anticipation about the potential thrill and pleasure he could get from taking James' cock between his pouting feminine lips. He was dressed once again in the wispy blonde wig that he had removed the hardened cum from after some effort. This time he had coupled a grey pleated mini-skirt so short it barely covered his ass in frilly pink satin panties with a tight, figure bugging pink wool sweater with three-quarter length sleeves and a very low cut v shaped neckline. He was very proud of his highly convincing fake breasts and the cleavage they created and, remembering the reaction his barely held in breasts had got at the bar, he had specifically chosen this top for its low neckline. His cleavage was further enhanced by the tightness of his sweater and the support given to his breasts by a pink satin bra with white lace that matched his pink satin panties. The short pleated mini-skirt allowed the full length of his smooth shaved legs to be seen with his pink strappy sandals with three inch heels. His finger and toe nails and lips were all painted a glossy pink colour to create a particularly girlish feminine look while his eyes were painted in a pale pink eye shadow. When he admired his pink appearance with his blonde wisps and big breasts that morning in his fall length mirrors he knew that James wouldn't be able to resist him and allowed himself a little smile at that possibility.