Revenge is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,707 Followers

"Please..." I moaned, squirming. "Please Dave... you know what I want."

"Say it," he demanded. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"I... I w-want you to lick me..."

"I am licking you, honey. I'm licking your leg."

I groaned in frustration, desperate to be touched. "Lick my cunt!" I gasped. "Please, please..."

He flicked his tongue against my wet slit, licking the length of it before he slid his tongue into my pussy. I moaned softly, lifting myself to push his tongue in further. Mr. Stevenson let go of my hands and brought them to my pussy, rubbing my slit before he slide a finger in. At the same time, he flicked his tongue against my clit. I almost went crazy, grinding against his finger as he took my clit in my mouth and began to suck it. I gasped and writhed under him, my hands trailing down to rest against his head and push him closer to me. He thrust his finger in me slowly, ignoring my grinding efforts to make him go faster. After a moment, he pulled his finger all the way out, then pushed it back in accompanied by another finger. I cried out loudly as he began moving them faster, curling his fingers to rub my g-spot as he sucked on my clit. I gasped, feeling myself getting close to orgasm as he finger-fucked my tight hole.

"God... I'm close..." I panted. Mr. Stevenson quickened his pace, gently raking his teeth against my clit as he sucked on it, and shoving his fingers as deep as he could in my cunt.

It didn't take much of that before I felt my cunt tighten around his fingers and the warm, shuddering tingle run through my body. I gasped and panted, squirming under him. It seemed to last for ages, as waves of pleasure ran through my body. He never stopped moving his hand or took his mouth away from clit, just kept going at it as I shuddered beneath him. As I started coming down from it, he slowed his fingers and just licked at my clit, until I fell limp, gasping. He licked my juices up, removing his fingers from my cunt and looking up at me as he licked them clean. I tried to catch my breath as I watched him. Once he was done, he moved up against me. I leaned over and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, licking up any juice I could. Mr. Stevenson sighed and kissed me back, his hand resting against my breast and rubbing it gently.

I couldn't believe the orgasm he had given me. I had never cum like that from a guy eating me out before. In fact, I don't think I had ever cum like that. Even a few minutes after he had moved away from my pussy, I was still trembling from the orgasm.

Mr. Stevenson was watching me, and I looked over at him. He laughed. "I guess that was good?" he said.

I nodded. "I'm almost sorry that this isn't my first time," I whispered. "I've never cum like that before."

He pulled me close to him, rubbing my entire body, and pressing his cock against me. "It's okay, honey," he said, kissing my neck as he rubbed my breasts. "Can I fuck you now?"

"Yes, please," I giggled. "How do you want me?"

He laughed, lifting himself over top of me and nestling between my legs. "I want you like this first," he said. "I want to look at you."

The tip of his cock was pressed against my entrance, and with a slight push, his tip slid into my pussy. I gasped and he slide the rest of his cock inside me, slowly, until he was buried to the hilt in my cunt. He held himself there for just a moment, and I moaned, unable to help myself from pushing up against him. His eyes were shut, as if he were just happy to be sheathed in my tight cunt for the time being, but when I started to move he opened them and leaned down, kissing me as he started to fuck me slowly, but deeply. His pace quickened eventually, though by agonizingly slow intervals, until he had a regular pace that was just fast enough for me to feel another orgasm coming on.

Mr. Stevenson wasn't just going to let me have another one, though, and he stopped for a moment, just resting against me as I tried to grind against him. "I want you on top of me," he said in my ear, as he kissed my neck.

We switched positions quickly, and I straddled him, on top of his cock in an instant. I started to ride him, moving on top of his cock hard and fast. Mr. Stevenson reached down and rubbed my clit as I rode him. Being so close already, as well as the extra stimulation, I came again, bucking wildly on top of him and falling forward slightly. Mr. Stevenson thrust up into me as I came, sucking on my nipples as I leaned forward until I started moving against him again. His hands were resting on my ass, and I had a pretty good pace going when I suddenly felt his finger against my back hole.

I gasped and looked at him. He looked back up at me, and I was about to ask him what he was doing when he slipped just the tip of his finger into my ass. His hand was covered in my juices, so it slid in easily. I cried out, partially in shock, but mainly because it felt amazing. I started to move against him harder, moving forward to feel his cock deep in my pussy and moving back to feel his finger penetrate my ass. Eventually, Mr. Stevenson pulled me forward, so my tits were pressing against his chest, and pulled his finger out.

"Has anyone fucked you there before?" he asked softly. I shook my head, looking at him nervously as he held me still on top of him. He looked back at me, that same nervous glint in his eye that he had when he told me to get on my knees. "Can I?" he whispered.

I considered it for a moment. I thought anal sex was disgusting, but the feeling of his finger in my ass had been amazing. I looked at him again, and he smiled nervously. "You said anything..." he said, and I thought he would start begging me.

"I did say anything," I agreed. I thought for a moment more, and the image of my boyfriend with his cock buried in Ashley's ass came to me. The thought made me angry, and I looked back at Mr. Stevenson. "Only if we can take a picture," I said to him.

He looked surprised. "A picture?" he said blankly, before comprehension dawned on him. "Right..."

He pulled me off of him and I rolled onto my back as he stood up. Ashley's digital camera was sitting on the desk next to her computer, and after grabbing that, he started digging through the drawers of her night table and dresser. "She's got to have lube around here," he explained as he looked. "She's obviously done... that... before."

"Check the bottom drawer," I said, and I was right. Mr. Stevenson pulled out a small tube and crawled back onto the bed.

I must have looked nervous, because he leaned over and kissed me. "It'll feel really good after a bit, I promise," he said with his lips against mine.

"Okay," I whispered.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said. I did, my ass facing him as I turned. I heard him open the tube and I squeezed my eyes shut. He put a hand on my ass, rubbing gently before I felt his other hand against my hole. His finger was cold, but slid against my hole easily. He pushed it inside me again, and I bit my lip. It still felt good, but his cock was a hell of a lot thicker than his finger, and I was almost terrified of having something that big in my ass. He took his finger out and put more lube on it, before pushing his finger back into my hole. Only this time, after he put it in, he started to push the next finger in, too. I cried out softly.

"It's okay," he whispered, his other hand rubbing me comfortingly. "It's going to hurt a bit but I promise it'll be okay. Just relax."

"How am I supposed to relax when you've got two fingers in my ass?" I gasped.

"You could start by opening your eyes," he said. I did. "Now, look. You can watch me in the mirror."

I looked to the side, at Ashley's dresser across the room. Mr. Stevenson was looking at me through the mirror, smiling softly but looking concerned. "Is it okay?" he said. "I'll stop if you really want me to."

I considered it, but shook my head. "No, keep going," I said softly. I stared into the mirror as he fingered my ass for a bit, before pulling his fingers out. He put even more lube on and returned. This time, when he pushed both fingers in, it did feel a lot better. I think watching him was part of the reason it was so hot. He stared at his hand, watching himself finger-fuck my ass, all the while looking confident. I moaned softly and he looked up, grinning in the mirror.

"Think you're almost ready?" he said. I nodded and he pulled his fingers away. He picked up the tube again and squeezed a little more onto my ass, then more into his hand. I watched as he coated his cock, biting my lip as he touched himself. He watched me watching him. "Like watching a guy jerk off?" he asked. I blushed, but nodded. He laughed softly, finished rubbing the lube onto his cock, then put his hands on my hips and turned me just slightly, so I would have a better view of his cock going into my ass in the mirror. I started to feel nervous again as I watched him position himself behind me. His hands were on my hips as he pulled me a bit closer to him. "Relax," he said.

I bit my lip, looking in the mirror as he pushed his tip against me. I could feel it pressing at my opening. "You have to relax, Nicole," he said again. He reached around my slender hips, one of his slick hands finding my clit and circling it gently. "Relax for me, okay?" he whispered, and I nodded, sighing as he rubbed my clit. I could feel his other hand on my ass, moving to slowly start guiding his cock into me. His tip pressed against my hole and I took a deep breath as he started to push into me.

"It hurts," I whimpered, bracing myself against the bed.

"My whole tip isn't even in yet, honey," he said. "Just relax." He kept pushing, and I tensed beneath him as I felt him go further. He stopped for a moment, letting me adjust to just having the tip of his cock in my ass. "Look in the mirror," he said suddenly.

I shook my head. "I don't want to see yet," I replied.

He laughed. "You sure? It looks really hot..."

I shook my head again and Mr. Stevenson put his hands back on my hips, pushing himself a little further into me. I bit my lip to keep from crying out, as he pushed slowly but steadily into my ass. "You're so fucking tight..." he whispered, and I heard his voice shake slightly. "Are you doing okay?"

I nodded, even though I wasn't sure my ass could stretch much more to fit the rest of the cock that was currently impaling me. Tears had sprung into my eyes, and I couldn't do anything to stop myself shaking. He groaned suddenly, still pushing. I started to pant a bit as I began to squirm a bit underneath him.

"Mr. Stevenson, I don't think I can take anymore," I whispered, my voice soft but shaking considerably. "It really hurts now."

"Look in the mirror," he said.

I turned my head and looked. I guess I didn't have to worry about taking any more of his cock, because he was completely buried in my ass. I gasped, my pussy throbbing as I stared at the image of his cock buried in my ass. "Take the picture," I suddenly gasped. "God, this is hot..."

He picked up Ashley's digital camera, pointing it at the mirror. I stared at the camera in the mirror, and blinked when the flash went off. He dropped the camera and rested his hands on my lower back. "I'm gonna start fucking you now, okay?" he said.

I nodded, a little nervous. "Go really slowly," I said.

He laughed again and started to pull out of my ass. I sighed in relief, relaxing as he pulled out. Eventually, just his tip was left in, and he started to push back in. It was much less painful this time, though I was still pretty uncomfortable once he was fully inside me. I bit my lip, unconsciously trying to pull myself away from him. Mr. Stevenson's hands had moved to my hips, though, and were holding me in place. I made a small, frustrated noise, and he started to pull back again. His pace was slow, but steady. He repeated it a few more times, and despite the fact that it hurt when he was all the way in me, I started to enjoy myself. He must have noticed, because he moved one of his hands off my hips and slid it around me again, fingering my clit.

I sighed as he fingered me, enjoying the feeling, though I was pretty sure I wouldn't cum from being fucked in the ass. He was braced against me, and I could feel him resting against my back as he started to move against me faster. I wasn't exactly sure that I could handle him moving faster, and I protested slightly, struggling against the hands holding me in place. As I pulled away from him, he rubbed my clit harder, and I couldn't help but moan. His legs were resting on the outside of mine, and with a grunt, he lifted himself slightly, and pushed me down further on the bed. My knees gave out and I collapsed onto my stomach, Mr. Stevenson's hand underneath me. He kept rubbing my clit, his fingers moving faster as he began humping my ass. I cried out, my eyes tearing up again. The new angle was more painful, and his new pace too fast for me, but he didn't stop. I tried to pull away from him, gasping as I felt him stretching my ass past the point that was comfortable. As I struggled, Mr. Stevenson wiggled his other hand under my hips, lifting my lower body up closer to him to give him better access to my hole as he slipped two fingers into my cunt. I moaned as he continued to finger my clit, slightly relieved that he had lifted me. Having my ass in the air made it slightly more bearable. His hands were moving at the same pace his cock was sliding in my ass, which was incredibly fast, considering. The movement of his fingers took my mind off the pain that shot through me each time he thrust into my ass, and I started push against him, instead of struggle away.

He was panting and groaning as he fucked me, and the animalistic sounds he was making, combined with the sensations in my cunt, were making me build up again. I looked in the mirror and the sight of his body over mine made me moan. My legs were spread as far as they could, resting against his, and I was being fully supported by his hands underneath me. My ass was up in the air, with his cock buried in it, and I moaned again as I watched him hump me like he was out of control. The pain was almost worth seeing him fuck me like that, like he couldn't get enough of me.

His fingers moved faster and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Mr. Stevenson was pounding my ass as fast as he could, and even though it still hurt, I couldn't focus on that. All I could think about was his fingers deep in my cunt and the feeling of him stretching me. I started to pant, my cunt starting to tighten around his fingers.

"Not... yet..." he panted, slowing his fingers slightly, though he kept pounding my ass at the same speed. "Don't wanna... yet... and you'll make me..."

"I'm so close, Dave!" I cried. "I can't hold... oh God, I'm gonna cum..."

I came hard, my eyes squeezed shut as I felt my body shudder. I bucked against his hands, my entire body ravished by the pulse of the orgasm running through me. Mr. Stevenson groaned loudly, and I suddenly felt a spurt of warm cum in my ass. I pushed back against him, starting to come down from the red hot orgasm that was washing over me, and felt him spurt again, and then again, and then three more times before he collapsed on top of me, pushing me hard against the bed with his cock still buried in me. He was pressed against me for a few minutes, and I could hear him panting in my ear as he rest against me. I sighed, as best I could with him restricting my breathing capacity, still revelling in the afterglow of my orgasm.

I was almost about to suffocate when Mr. Stevenson pulled his softening cock out of my ass and rolled off me. I rolled onto my side, taking a deep breath and trying to ignore the fact that my entire lower body was throbbing and uncomfortable, when he pulled me close to him and kissed me hard.

"Fuck," was all he said. We kissed for a little bit, before I started to giggle. "What?" he asked.

"It's dripping out," I giggled, referring to the cum that I could feel slowly trickling out of my ass.

Dave hugged me against him before rolling me onto my back. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Don't think I'm sick," he whispered, before licking down my body. He spread my legs and lifted them with his strong arms, licking my slit before he started to lick my ass. I gasped, my eyes wide as I glanced over to the mirror to watch him. He tongued my hole, lapping up all the cum he had just spurted inside me. I was shocked, but strangely enough, I wasn't put off by it. I watched him in the mirror as he licked my ass, holding my legs up, sucking all the cum out before he moved back up and lay next to me. "It's just a... a thing..." he tried to say.

I rolled over, resting against him, and kissed him. I could taste his cum on his mouth, and the idea that he had licked his own cum from my ass made me want to fuck him all over again. "Next time, I want you to suck it out of my pussy," I whispered against his lips as I licked any excess drops from his lips.

I licked the rest off before he spoke. "I thought you just wanted to get back at Ashley."

I sighed, picking up her digital camera and taking the camera card out. "I think I got back at her good enough. She doesn't need to see this, so I think I'll just keep it."

He laughed and I rested against him, entirely sure that I would be breaking up with my boyfriend, but remaining friends with Ashley. After all, what other reason would I have to come over and fuck Mr. Stevenson if she and I weren't friends?

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,707 Followers
12