Revenge is Sweet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish to..."

"Perhaps you prefer a more... adventurous route? A different door to the one used by most? I can most certainly offer..."

"Ems, you're getting me wrong," I interrupted her. "I AM interested in sex, and most certainly with a lady as delectable as yourself. But I do have a problem, and that is that I have great difficulty sharing a bed with someone with whom I've not had any reasonable sort of relationship."

"Very well, Matt," she said, scooting back onto the bed and reaching out for my shoulders. "From whence do you hail? You look a little tired..."

"No, Ems, that won't do," I said catching her hands once more. "I'm not looking for some sort of "fake relationship". I'd really like to know more about you. Who you really are. What you think and how you feel. I want us to talk about you, not me."

She stared at me, her mouth slightly open. Damn, the woman was gorgeous.

I continued as her silence continued. She was probably too stunned to speak. "I realise that what I am asking from you is much more than anyone has ever asked of you before. I don't expect that you will trust me enough to tell me too much for now. I only want you to know that I will not demand from you anything that you are unwilling to give."

I saw a glimmer of a tear at the corners of her eyes. Her lower lip trembled slightly as she looked away.

"Come here, Ems," I said, reaching out to her, and as she moved into my arms, I gave her a firm hug. I felt her quiver as if she was overcome by emotion, but she did not sob nor speak. All she did was cling to me, her head buried in my chest.

"It's late," I mumbled into her fragrant hair. "It's time for us to go to bed."

She nodded, her head bumping against my chest, but remained in my arms.

"Ems, here's the deal -- you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable doing. And I'll speak to Madame L. tomorrow about engaging you for the rest of the month. That means you'll come here every night instead of that establishment. No, wait... it'll be better if you packed your things and moved in here."

She nodded again, but did not move otherwise.

"Good girl. Let's get ready for bed."

At that, she rose, pulled me up and undressed me before undressing herself. I was right in my initial assessment of Emily -- she possessed a body that was as lusciously sinful as any woman had a right to be. Her breasts were neither to large nor too small, firm yet soft. Her torso tapered to a waist that seemed almost impossibly small, then flared into hips that were womanly without being overly fleshy. Of her pubic hair, there was none -- she would explain later that she had been treated with some sort of concoction that had removed them just before her induction to Madame L.'s house of sin -- and her sex was a tiny, almost imperceptible slit of pink sitting low at the base of her abdomen. Her legs were long and well-proportioned, their skin silky smooth and white as the clouds on a sunny day.

I would have whistled in appreciation, if not for my fear that it would wreck the mood I had created with our first little chat. Instead, I just gave her an appreciative glance, then turned to the bedside light. As I did so, I caught a shy smile that played on her lips.

"I... have no bedclothes to speak of, Matt," she explained as the room was plunged into darkness. "We do not, as a rule, wear such things in our line of work."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that," I said, turning around to pull her close to me. "Tomorrow, we'll go shopping."

I heard her sigh into the pillow and smiled to myself as I fell asleep.

Thus our first night was spent. I remember little of it, other than that I awoke a couple of times and found her snuggled up as close to me as possible each time.

It took her about a week before she took the initiative, waking me up in the middle of the night and slipping my cock deep into her taut, sucking orifice as she rode me to what she told me was her first orgasm. All the while, we spent whatever time we managed to find chatting. It started with just general chitchat -- I expect she was still nervous and unsure of what to expect or she was worried about my true intentions -- but as she got more comfortable, she shared more of her early life with me.

After three weeks, I finally got her to tell me her story about how she had fallen into Madame L.'s clutches. Ems had hesitated a fair bit, and indeed, seemed reluctant to speak of it... but her adverse reaction to our meal earlier in the evening had set the stage for her revelation, as it were, because I'd ordered a meal that included a healthy helping of olive oil.

I can't say I slept well that night, but I think she had a far better night than she had had for a while. Me, I tossed and turned, the images of poor Em's torturous introduction to sexual intercourse playing on my mind. I think what made it horrific was the matter-of-fact manner in which she described what had happened. She sounded so collected, so calm, as if she were just describing how she'd had tea with friends.

Morning came far sooner than I expected it, and I spent a good part of the day pondering over her story. Fortunately, I had been burdened with a healthy inheritance by my father and uncles, and had no need (or desire) to spend my day earning my keep. I did leave the apartment as I normally did though, also because I had made up my mind by then on my course of action.

For her part, Emily seemed to notice that I'd been affected by her story, because when we got ready for bed she enquired if I was alright, then apologized for telling me her sordid story.

"Matt... I'm sorry," she suddenly said when our conversation came to a pause. "I did not mean for you..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Ems," I smiled at her. She was certainly perceptive. "In fact, I really appreciate your telling me your story. I know it couldn't have been easy thinking about what happened."

"I... yes, well, I thought I should," she said, and I was surprised to see tears at the corners of her eyes. "After all, you've been very nice to me, buying me these clothes and treating me to such nice meals... I thought I should tell you now since... our month is almost up."

I looked solemnly at her. "And that makes you... sad?"

"I... I know you'll think it a part of a whore's repertoire, to pretend sadness at our parting so you'll come calling again, but..."

"Ems, I've never thought of you as a whore. Not for a moment. Not from the first time I laid eyes upon you."

"I... but why?"

"I cannot explain it myself, Ems, but you stood out from the rest when I saw you at Madame L.'s. It was like I was at a fairground and everything and everyone else was going round and round, but you... you were an angel that did not fit in the general hubbub of the place. That's also why I never questioned the veracity of your story."

"How... didn't you expect that I was just telling you a story?"

"Ems, it was when you said it, and the way you said it, that convinced me. I believe you. That's why I..."

"Thank you, Matt," she cried, grabbing me in a hug, her breasts pressing up hard against my chest. "Thank you for believing. And thank you for this month. It's been... wonderful."

She had buried her head in my chest so I couldn't hear the catch in her words, but I knew she was upset.

"Ems, there's something I have to tell you."

"Don't. Don't. Just hold me."

"No, I really need to tell you this. Ems, I've... bought your debt from Madame L. At a pretty fair price, I should say, and it certainly wasn't easy getting her to agree. It seems there's a fair number of men who have enquired after you."

"I... you did what..?"

"I paid Madame L. a fair price for your freedom. You needn't go back to that place anymore."

"You paid... for me? But... why? I'm just a whore..."

"No, you're not," I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her away from me so I could look her squarely in her eyes. "You're not a whore. You never were. And you're certainly not now."

"So you... you..." she stammered, as the thought slowly settled in her mind. "Thank you, Matt. Thank you."

"Ems, you're free to go back home now, if you wish," I said gently to her. "There is nothing holding you back. In fact, what we'll do is go shopping one more time tomorrow so you can buy more clothes to bring home."

"I... but there is," she blurted, her eyes locked on mine. She looked very determined, indeed. "You paid for me, so I am yours now, to do with as you please."

"Ems, I'm sure there are lots of men out there who would be pleased to hear that from you, but..."

"Why? Do I not please you? Do you find me repulsive?" Ems' lips curled downwards, her eyes dropping down to my chest. "I know I'm only..."

"Ems! Listen to me! You're not a whore. You were never meant to be one!" I spoke sharply to get her attention. Her eyes rose to meet mine again.

"I... Matt, I can cook and clean and..."

"I wasn't looking for a slave, Ems," I smiled at her once more. "It would make me most happy knowing that you are away from that hellish life."

"Thank you, Matt. I really do appreciate what you've done. But I don't understand why..."

"It's simple, really. I'm wealthy only because my father and uncles exploited those who needed money. When they passed on, I determined that I would do my best to give back to those in need, as reparation for my father's and uncles' sins."

"Reparation? Is that all we... I mean..?"

"No, Ems... I have to say that helping you means more than just repaying my father's debt to society."

"Then why are you asking me to go away?"

"Well... I guess I assumed you had better things you wanted to do with your life. Like going back home, for example."

"And what makes you think my father would take me back now? Where can I go?"

"I... I was about to discuss some financial matters with you, but I realise that this is not a good time..."

"Damned right it's not," her eyes flashed. Emily was certainly beautiful when she was angry. "I'm not taking any more of your money! And in case you don't realise it, your words say I'm not a whore but your actions say otherwise."

"OK, OK," I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down, but she shrugged them away. "I'm sorry, Ems. Look, I really am."

She burst into tears, surprising me. Ems had always maintained an air of calm detachment, so I hadn't expected such a strong reaction from her.

"I... I'm sorry," she sobbed. "I'm... forgetting myself. I'm a prostitute. I shouldn't expect..."

"EMS!" I raised my voice at her, shocking her into momentary silence. "OK, I admit it, I haven't thought this through. You're the first one I've tried to help, and I'm sorry that my preparations have been so shoddy."

She kept quiet, but drew closer to me, still sobbing.

"Ems, you mean a lot to me," I spoke into her hair. "I'm not just saying that. But my... lifestyle isn't something many women look forward to. Look, I've only just started on this journey to repay my father's sins, and I don't know how long it'll be until I settle down. That means no home, no family, so..."

"So what'll become of me?" she asked, her voice muffled by my shirt. "I can't go back because my father won't want a whore for a daughter. And I don't... I can't imagine going back to working as a prostitute."

"I really hope you won't, Ems," I murmured, stroking her hair. "It's my fervent wish that you not go back to that kind of life. It doesn't suit you."

"Then take me with you," she said, raising her head from my chest and looking into my eyes. Her eyes were bright, determined. "It doesn't matter if... I gave up on the idea of marriage or a home a long time ago. Take me with you, and I'll help you on your quest."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked the question even as an idea formed in my mind. Having Emily along would be a great help indeed, also because people tended to be more suspicious of a single man. What was it they said? An single man is like a thief in the night, or something like that.

She nodded, smiling. Her eyes were bright, and I suddenly realised that her dress had fallen off her shoulders and she was standing there naked. Her hands were busy with my trousers, which quickly puddled at my feet. My cock was standing straight out, brushing against her soft skin as she stood up.

"You know, Matt... since you've bought me, perhaps I should start paying you back? In kind?" Her eyes were dancing as she turned and led me to the bed.

Yes, this would be a most interesting partnership indeed.

12