Revenge Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilly was holding my head to her breast and softly moaning, "Oh Daddy...Daddy. Oh god, that feels so good. I love you."

I moved to her other breast and began to suck and kiss it. After spending a few moments ministering to it, I began to kiss my way down her body.

I kissed across her stomach, continuing to the top of her pubic hair. Her hair was a lighter color and was neatly trimmed. I rubbed my face in it.

Jilly moaned and pushed her pelvis up into my face. She brought her knees up and spread her legs.

I moved between her legs and began to nibble on her inner thighs. Kissing, licking, sucking and lightly biting them.

Jilly was squirming and wriggling, as I moved from one leg to the other.

Finally, I moved to her very aromatic vagina. Her scent was mesmerizing. I breathed it in with relish.

I began to slowly kick the lips of her vagina. I delighted in the tangy flavor of her love juices. I tried to get my tongue into each and every fold of her labia.

I pushed my tongue into her vagina. I spread her with my fingers and ran my tongue into her love channel, as deep as I could.

Jilly had her hands on my head, and she was pushing my face into her. It was like she wanted to force my head into her body.

I licked and sucked her with everything I had in me. Only coming up for air when absolutely necessary. I wanted to pleasure my sweet Jilly forever.

I slipped my finger into her vagina and moved my tongue to her clitoris. I moved the little hood aside with my tongue, and I caressed the little clit; licking and sucking it.

If Jilly was excited as I licked her cunt, she went wild when I started on her clit.

She gasped and gushed, "Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...oh god, oh god, oh god,... Daddy, daddy, daddy, I love you. I love you. I love you. don't stop, don't stop, please...don't ever stop."

She let out with a high pitched screech and arched her back, as a powerful orgasm over took her. She trembled and shook as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Again and again, she went into the orgasmic bliss. She called to me to make her my woman.

Eventually, she came down from that peak of orgasmic delight. She went limp, reached down, pulled me up, and kissed me, softly.

"Daddy, I have never experienced anything like that before. You have given me more pleasure than I ever dreamed of. Please make love to me now, Daddy...I want you in me. I need you in me. Please, make me your woman."

I looked into her eyes and saw that they were filled with lust, lust and love ...love for me, her father.

"Oh my sweet, beautiful Jilly. I want you. I need you ...I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before. But, Jilly, I don't have any..."

She smiled up at me, and said, "Don't worry, Daddy. I'm on the pill,"

I leaned down and kissed her sweet lips.

I lowered my dick to her vagina and rubbed it over her nether lips. I guided the tip of my dick into her. Slowly, ever so slowly, I eased into my Jilly, my sweet daughter.

As I pushed into her, I was stopped by an obstruction. I looked at her and opened my mouth.

Jilly smiled up at me and whispered, "Yes, Daddy, I have saved myself for you. I have always wanted you to be my first and only. Daddy please make me a woman."

I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman had saved herself for me, her father. We should never gotten into this position. It was banned all over the world; it was illegal, my wife and son, Jilly's mother and brother, were in jail for doing what we were doing.

But, neither of us cared. We loved each other with a love that transcended all laws, morals and taboos.

I made a quick jab into her and broke through her hymen.

She gasped in pain, as I entered her.

I held still not moving just holding myself in her and looking into her eyes. Telling her silently that I loved her and that I wanted her forever.

Then slowly, Jilly started to push up; taking more and more of my dick into her body.

I began to slowly press into her, until I was completely inside her. Our pubic hair was mashed and intertwined. Out hips were pressed together.

Ever so slowly and gently, I began to move. Pulling my dick out of her vagina, until only the head was in her, then slowly re-entering her.

I loved her like this for what seemed like an eternity. But, slowly the passion built. She started to groan and started to pitch her hips up into me with more and more vigor. Eventually, we were fucking like crazed lust filled animals.

I was hammering my dick into her, and she was responding in kind. We were lost in a storm of passion and pleasure. Working together to lift each other to heights that had never before been attained.

All of a sudden, I felt Jilly go into a spasm, her body went stiff and her back arched. She was having another orgasm, and this sent me over the edge.

I pushed as far into her, as I could, and my dick erupted into her. I shot spasm after spasm of my semen into her body. I filled her to overflowing, crying out my eternal love for her.

It felt like I came into her for an eternity.

Eventually as our orgasmic pleasure subsided, we lay in each other's arms.

Jilly looked to the side and then looked at me. She took my face in her hands, pulled me down and lightly kissed my lips.

"Happy Birthday, Daddy." She said. "Happy Birthday, my sweet loving Daddy"

I looked over to the clock and saw that is was 12:15 am.

I laughed and said, "Tell me. Was that my birthday present?"

"Part of it, but, there is a lot more that I want to give you," she said, softly.

I pulled her to me and passionately kissed her. We lay there with our arms around each other. That's how we fell into a restful and dreamless sleep.

When I woke up, the sun was up. Even with the shades drawn the room was bright. I looked over at Jilly and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, lying there next to me.

Last night, I made love to this beautiful woman, my lovely daughter. I should have felt guilty or ashamed, but I didn't. I loved her more that anything. What happened last night was the most wonderful experience I ever had. I wanted to be with her forever.

As I was watching her, she opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "Good morning, my love," she said. "Happy Birthday."

She kissed me lightly on the lips and giggled, "Morning breath," as she got out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I was naked, as Jilly was. I looked down and saw that our mingled juices were crusted on my thigh. There was a slight pinkish hue, obviously the blood from my taking Jilly's virginity.

As I walked into the bathroom, Jilly was brushing her teeth. I put my arms around her and started to kiss her neck.

"I love you, my sweet," I whispered in her ear.

"muph, fluph merb flup," Jilly mumbled, as she continued brushing her teeth.

"Oh, thank god! I thought that you were upset about last night. But, after hearing "muph, fluph merb flup" I know that you still love me." I laughed.

She very deliberately finished brushing, she spit, filled a glass with water, and slowly rinsed her mouth. She then turned around, put her arms around me and with a big smile, said, "Daddy, if you could think that I was upset about the most wonderful night of my life, your not my father, but an imposter. Who are you, and what have you done with my father?"

I laughed and pulled her into me, I went to kiss her, but she pushed me away and said, "If you think I am going to kiss you before you brush...you have another thing coming."

She went into the shower and turned on the water. She let out a screech, "Oh god! This water is cold."

I laughed and said, "My sweet, you should turn on the water before you get in the shower, and then, get in when it warms up"

"Oh sure. Now you tell me that," she said.

I was laughing, as brushed my teeth.

When I got into the shower, Jilly was just standing under the spray. She looked at me and said, "It's about time you got in here. I thought that I was going to turn into a white prune."

I put my arms around her, and as I kissed her neck, said, "If you are a prune, you are a very delicious one."

Jilly pulled me to her and kissed me hard. "Oh Daddy, my Daddy. Please, make love to me again. Make love to me right here in the shower, PLEASE DADDY, please."

She lifted her leg and wrapped it around my hip. I reached down and put my hand on the bottom of her thigh and started to lift her. She, then, lifted the other leg, and I gripped it and lifted her high above the now steel rod that stuck out from my groin.

I slowly lowered her. She reached back and lined my dick up with her love channel. I continued to lower her and finally I felt the head of my dick entered into her nether lips. Jilly smiled, as I entered her.

I slowly lowered her onto my rock hard dick. Deeper and deeper, I went into her. Finally I was totally inside her. I held still with my dick deep inside my own daughter.

"Does it still hurt, my love?" I asked

"It was a little tender, when you first entered me, but now it feels fine."

Jilly began to move her hips and bounce her self on my dick.

I began to piston my dick into her. I couldn't control myself. I wanted her so badly. I pumped into her with abandon.

It was like a demon took over my body. I wanted her with a desire that knew no bounds. I needed her with a desperation that I had never felt before. I had to possess her completely and totally, to make her mine forever.

Her back was against the shower wall, as I humped my dick into her, fucking her with all of the passion I had in me. My beautiful daughter was holding me tightly and moaning.

I told her of my need and desire for her. How I had to possess her body and soul and that I was hers completely and forever.

The world came to a stop. Nothing existed outside of the two of us. My world, my universe was all wrapped up in this young, beautiful woman, my daughter, my lover.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes, as we coupled. I could see all of the love and lust that she had for me. Nothing in my life compared with the feeling of love and desire I was experiencing being joined with Jilly in this, the most intimate union of a man and woman.

The happiness and joy I felt was indescribable. I thought that my heart would burst. Not even in the very best times with Laine, did I feel anything close to what I was experiencing at this moment.

Jilly's moans started to rise in pitch and volume, as her orgasm approached. I redoubled my trusts into her. Faster and harder I went, in keeping with her screams and gyrations.

I was a mad man fucking my sweet daughter, as hard and fast as I could. Her body began to stiffen, her legs were like a vice around my waist, her arms were squeezing my neck. Her lips assaulted mine, kissing me with her mouth open and tongue attacking mine. She screamed into my mouth, as the orgasm tore through her.

Feeling her orgasm start, pushed me over the line. My dick got harder, if that was possible, and I could feel the sperm in my balls start to boil over. I pulled her hips into me, as I thrust my dick as far as it would go into her.

Then I erupted into her, shooting my cum deep inside her vagina, into her womb. Again and again, I shot into her, spraying my seed into her and filling her to overflowing.

My legs started to tremble, and I slowly lowered us to the floor of the shower, still joined. Jilly's legs were still wrapped around me, and I was still cumming into her.

We sat there on the floor with the water running over us. Giving each other quick butterfly kisses, trying to catch our breath.

I have no idea how long we sat there. But, finally, when we were rested, we got up and washed each other's body. We got out of the shower and dried ourselves.

I went back into the bedroom, put on a robe, and went into the kitchen. Jilly, also in a robe, was there looking in the refrigerator.

She looked up at me and said, "What would you like for breakfast, Daddy? How about those special scrambled eggs I used to make you at home?"

"I would love that. You haven't made those for me, since before...since before we left home."

I felt awkward saying "Home", but I refused to allow those two to cause us distress.

Jilly smiled, she realized why I said what I did. "You're right, Daddy. I haven't made eggs for you in a long time."

As we sat eating our breakfast, I asked Jilly, "When did you go on the pill, and why? You obviously never made love before."

"I got the prescription the day you called and told me that you were coming to Chicago. As to why; well, I was not going to let you go back to Colorado without making love to me. If I couldn't seduce you, then I was going to tie you up and rape you.

She continued, "Daddy, I have loved you all of my life. Then a few years ago, I realized that I was in love with you. I wanted you so much that it hurt. When I learned about Mom and Ricky, I didn't know what to do.

"All I wanted in life was you. To have you, for you to be mine and for you to want me and have me," she wept.

"Oh, my love, my sweet Jilly. You are mine, and I am yours, now and forever," I told her. I leaned toward her and took her face in my hands and softly kissed her lips.

Jilly smiled at me and said, "Come on. We have to get dressed. I have a whole bunch of things I want to do."

We went into the bedroom and dressed. There was a lot of grabbing, tickling and teasing, but eventually, we were dressed.

We spent the day touring Chicago, visiting all of the sights and attractions. We went to the water tower, the Egg at Millennium Park; all the places that tourists go. We talked, laughed, hugged and kissed. We were like a honeymoon couple.

At around 5:00 pm, Jilly said we had to go back to the apartment. She had plans to make a special dinner for my birthday.

Jilly was a great cook. She was taught by her mother. Laine was a wonderful cook and had taught Jilly, well.

Jilly made a fantastic dinner, and we shared a bottle of wine. After dinner, we sat on the couch, in each other's arms. Neither one of us brought up the subject of my leaving the next day.

As we sat there, I kissed her and held her tight. Our kisses grew longer and more passionate, until we were in a lip lock.

Jilly got up and pulled me up and said, "Come, Daddy. I want to make love to you.

We walked into the bedroom and slowly undressed. Jilly pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top of me. She straddled me and began to kiss me. I held her tight, kissing her, and pushing my tongue into her mouth.

Jilly, then, started to kiss her way down my body. She stopped right above my dick and looked up at me, smiling. "Daddy, I hope that I do this right," she said and then began to kiss the tip of my dick.

When she took it into her mouth, I gasped. I couldn't believe the pleasure; just the idea that my own daughter had my dick in her mouth was mind-boggling.

She began to run her lips up and down my erection. When she got to the tip, she would stop and just suck it. I was in heaven.

I reached over and grabbed Jilly's waist and pulled her around. She didn't miss a beat and just continued to suck me. I pulled her hips above my face. I spread her legs to either side of my face, and I began to kiss the lips of her vagina.

I began to lick her and push my tongue into her vagina. I kissed and lightly bit her vaginal lips. I sucked in her juices, luxuriating in the intoxicating flavor. Loving it and wanting more and more.

As I licked her, she sucked harder and harder, taking more and more of my dick into her mouth.

I couldn't believe the pleasure that was building inside of me. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. Knowing that I would be cumming very soon.

I moaned to Jilly that I would was going to cum.

She looked up at me and said, "Daddy, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want your cum in me."

She dropped back down to my dick and sucked with a renewed vigor, sucking and running her tongue around the head of my dick.

I could hold off no longer. I could feel the orgasm begin to build and build; higher and higher I climbed, until I reached the apex of pleasure.

My dick began to spew my sperm filled semen into Jilly's mouth. She retreated from my dick, but she kept the head in her mouth, swallowing as I continued to ejaculate into her warm, soft mouth.

She continued to suck until I had nothing left to offer her. She had taken all that I could give and had given pleasure like I had never experienced before.

I was in heaven. I wanted to remain in heaven. I was not going to lose this angel, my beautiful, loving daughter.

As I returned to her luscious vagina and picked up where I had left off, I decided that I would find a way for us to be together forever.

I, once again, licked those savory lips. Sticking my tongue onto her vagina. As I slowly made my way up toward her clitoris, I pushed one then two fingers into her tight, wet vagina, plunging then in and out of her.

Jilly was mewling and whining, as I increased the pressure on her clit and in her vagina. This expression of pleasure excited me, and in no time, I was once again erect.

All of a sudden, Jilly sat up straight, crushing her pelvis into my face. She spun around and lowered her body onto mine.

"Oh Daddy! I have to have you in me. I need to have you in me...Please... Please, Daddy, love me," she moaned, as she grabbed my dick and directed it into her sopping love tunnel.

I lunged up and forced my dick as far as I could into her vagina.

Jilly began to ride me, pounding her hips into mine. Rising up and dropping down on my dick.

I answered her movements by bucking up into her, as she dropped. We matched each other's gyrations; dancing to that eternal music of love, passion and lust. The dance that is as old as mankind. Started by our first ancestors and continuing as long as two human beings loved each other and cared about the others pleasure.

Our dance went on and on. Moving to music only heard by us. Sometimes in harmony, sometimes in counter-point, but always complementing each other and completing the other. We reached a crescendo of passion and desire, singing out our love and pleasure, as we orgasmed together.

Once again, I filled her with my cum, shooting into her, again and again.

She fell on top of me, completely spent. I held her in my arms, kissing her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Jilly slipped off of me and lay next to me cuddling. In a few minutes, I could hear the regular soft breathing of sleep.

Moments later, I followed her into slumber.

I awoke to find Jilly holding me. She was weeping.

I put my arms around her and held her tight. I knew full well why she was crying. I was scheduled to catch a flight back to Denver at 4:30 pm. Having just discovered the love of my life, I would be leaving her.

I didn't want to go. But, I had no choice. I am sure that in some stories I would either give up my job and stay with Jilly, or she would give up teaching and come to Denver with me.

As romantic as that sounds, it is not reality. We do what we have to do and make best with the results.

I kissed her lips and said, "On Friday night, one of your colleagues told me that you have Spring Break in about four weeks; do you have anything planned?"

"Yea, I'm going to lay here in bed and miss you." She sobbed.

"No, you're not. The day you get off, you are going to get on a plane and fly to Denver. I will pick you up at the airport and bring you to my place. I had to put up with your co-workers, so I don't see a reason why I can't subject you to mine." I said, with a smile on my face.

"You want me to come out to be with you? Oh Daddy, I don't know how I will be able to put up with the wait. But, just knowing what is in store for me in Colorado, I am going to die with anticipation," she said.