Revenge of the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers

"Do you freely admit that you disrespected me and our marriage in the past?"

"Yes, I did."

"Are you tied or restrained in any way at this moment?"

"No."

"I'm going to tell you the conditions of being married to me. You will keep my house clean. You will bring in at least two thousand dollars a month to the household and will give me every dollar you earn. You will never wear panties again. You will fuck, suck or do whatever I ask you to do anytime, anywhere. You will never fuck or suck or touch another man without me telling you to do so. You will never initiate sex with me or anyone. Do you agree to these terms?"

Long seconds passed and finally she said, "Yes."

Jack produced a five copy document and a pen. He put both on the table.

"Honey, turn around. On the table before you is an agreement, made in addition to our marriage. It specifies in legal language what you just agreed to. I want you to sign it."

Martha looked at the three men sitting at the table with her. They were calm, dressed and smiling. All three had their cum oozing out of her as they sat there.

"May I ask a question?"

"Certainly."

"What if I won't sign?"

"I can tell you that if you won't or don't sign the marriage is over. Jack has another document that is a divorce. You can sign that or the document before you. It is your decision. We aren't going anywhere until your signature is on one of these documents.

She looked at the paper before her. She thought long and hard. She picked up the pen and signed.

Jack folded the papers and put them in a pocket of his vest. He and Joe stood up. I helped Martha up from the table. I put on the pack and took her hand. As we walked away from the picnic table Martha said, "Am I going to walk all the way back to the car naked like this?"

"Damn right you are. I want to show off my wife."

We walked and were pretty quiet all the way back to the cars. Just as we got to the cars I asked Martha if she was thirsty. She said yes. I had her get on her knees and I pulled my dick from my shorts. I put it in her mouth and released my stream. Her eyes were wide and tears streamed down her cheeks but she swallowed as much as she could. When I finished Jack gave her his dick and his stream. Joe didn't piss in her mouth he pissed all over her tits, chest and legs. She didn't protest or put her hands up to protect herself.

I opened the truck of the car and got a gallon bottle of water. I had her stand and I rinsed her from neck to toes. I gave her a small towel and she wiped herself mostly dry. I told her that when she sat in the car she should sit on the towel, we wouldn't want her to stain the seats.

"Honey, there is a plug in my ass."

"Pull it out. There is a little water left in the bottle and you can clean it with that."

She did. I took the plug and put it in the pack. I did not take the dress out of the pack.

She walked to my car and stood by the door.

"No, No, Martha. You are going with Jack and Joe. Someone has to pay the legal bills for what we just did. It's going to be you." I turned to Jack and Joe. "Enjoy her, gentlemen. Please have her home in time for her to get cleaned up and get to work on time Monday morning.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers
12