Revenge (Parallel Universe) Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,742 Followers

Ray rolled his hips, shoving the full length of his prick into her tight ass, his balls pressing against her buttocks as he bottomed out.

"Ah!" she gasped. "I didn't think you were that big," she moaned in discomfort.

Ray grinned as he started to fuck the gorgeous brunette up the ass. He was lying on top of her, his crotch up firmly against her round buttocks and his back arched up to improve the angle and sink himself deep inside her.

Ray panted as his hips pumped and pummelled the gorgeous cheerleader down into the couch from behind.

"That's it Christine, take that cock!" he groaned, shoving hard and deep inside her.

She cried out, her protests muffled with her face down in the couch cushions.

"Oh God!" groaned Ray. She felt amazing. Clutching his cock so tightly. If he hadn't already spent himself in teenage pussy a few hours earlier then he'd probably have already cum. This way he could stretch it out and enjoy his revenge.

She moaned beneath him as he drove his erection in and out of her clenching orifice. She writhed beneath him, her hips rolling with his thrusts so that it felt like she was squeezing his cock in her ass each time he bottomed out.

It only took a few minutes for Ray's stamina to be spent, with a victorious shout of pleasure he exploded, pumping his hot seed up the cheerleader's tight ass, drilling her down into the couch.

"Fuck yeah! That felt like triumph!" he moaned as his spent cock slipped out of her flawless ass.

Just as he climbed off her the front door opened and a hulking footballer stepped through the front door. He was still wearing his football gear and Ray recognised him straight away.

"What the fuck is going on here?" asked Tommy Malone, linebacker from Ray's old high school football team. It was not Nick. So that meant.

"Hi Tommy," said the brunette as she sat up on the couch, ignoring Ray's cum leaking from her ass. "I told him you'd be home soon, but he wanted a fuck." She turned to Ray. "Why were you calling me Christine anyway?"

Ray swallowed as it all fell into place. Nick hadn't taken Melissa back to his house, but Tommy was definitely one of the footballers that had fucked her. So the brunette wasn't Christine Taylor...

"Ray? Ray Williams?" said Tommy in surprise as he recognised the skinny accountant.

"Hi Tommy," replied Ray quietly. He reached for his clothes, it was definitely time to get out of there.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,742 Followers
12