Revenge Served Hot

Story Info
In an act of retaliation, she sleeps with fiancé's friends.
1.1k words
3.34
49.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

Judy sat there in shock as she watched the video play on her phone repeatedly. It clearly showed her fiancé giving oral sex to some tramp stripper at his bachelor party held just last night. She had wanted him to go out and have a good time; she also knew there were to be strippers there. However, as far as she was concerned Lance had gone too far. Judy wasn't a prude she didn't even mind if he had touched her 'down there' but to but his mouth on her was over the line.

In a rage, Judy started to throw her phone across the room but stopped herself just in time. Why should she punish herself by breaking her own phone, no she had to punish Lance and as she sat there crying tears of anger she came up with a plan. Judy knew the only thing that would satisfy her anger would be revenge and she wanted revenge today, right now. She went upstairs, showered, then she put on her shortest dress, her highest heels and nothing else. She gave a little spin in front of her mirror and was surprised by how much of her was exposed. She told herself it was perfect and then ran downstairs to her car before she chickened out.

She knew that it was Lance's best man, John that sent her the video, so that is where she headed, his house. When she got there, she noticed the cars parked in his driveway, she knew some were other members of her upcoming wedding party along with some she didn't recognize. At first, she worried that Lance might still be there as well but she remembered that he was playing golf with her father this morning. Her original plan had been to coerce John into having sex with her but this was even better. She would do all of Lance's friends and she would make sure that someone taped the whole thing as it happened.

As she approached the front door, it opened and out came John with a trash bag full of empty beer bottles. If he was surprised to see her, he didn't show it. He told her to go on inside but watch for all the sleeping and passed out people all over the place. In his front room, there were bodies every where but they looked as if they were all breathing anyway. When John came back in, he invited her to the kitchen for some coffee.

"I'm sorry Judy but Lance is not here, don't you remember he's playing golf with your dad."

She told him she wasn't there to see Lance, she was there to see him. In a bold move for her, she walked right up to him as he leaned against the counter. Pressing herself against his body, she told him she wanted revenge and she wanted him to help her get it. She looked him in the eye as she put her hand under his shirt and then ran her fingers through the hair on his chest. He tried to protest but she stopped him with a kiss even putting her tongue in his mouth. When she felt his erection, growing firm against her, she knew she'd get what she wanted.

She clicked the video on her phone and holding it POV style she said,

"This is for you Lance I hope you enjoy it as much as I will."

Just then, Bruce stumbled into the kitchen when he saw Judy's hand down his buddy's pants he mumbled excuse me and turned around to leave.

"Bruce, don't leave I want you in on this too."

She could see he was wavering not sure, if he dare get into this mess. In her sluttiest move, she lifted her dress to display her naked pussy.

"Come on Brucy, wouldn't you like some of this?"

That won him over so she returned her attention back to John, unfastening his jeans and peeling them down to his knees. She bent over and stuck him in her mouth making sure he was nice and wet. She crooked her finger to Bruce calling him closer, and then she backed herself on to John's erection just like a bitch in heat. John moaned as he slipped inside her and he began rapidly pumping back and forth. She then handed her phone to Bruce telling him not to miss anything. She yanked down his shorts, grabbed his erection, and put him to her mouth.

As she concentrated on trying to please both friends at the same time, her feelings of anger gave way to passion. Judy had never thought of having more than one partner at a time, and now as she realized what she was doing, her body flooded with erotic feelings. She took her mouth off Bruce long enough to look at the camera,

"God Lance, this is so much better that just doing you, I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am."

As soon as she put Bruce back in her mouth he started to spurt. Just as she'd seen in Lance's porno collection she pulled him from her mouth and let him shoot on her face. It felt disgusting but for some reason this only aroused her more. She looked up into the camera to make sure it recorded the slime as it dripped down her cheek. She then felt John's hand go around her waist holding her tight and she knew he was ready to cum now as well. When he was finished and growing so soft that he slipped out of her, she turned around and licked him clean.

Judy then stood up and smoothed her dress back down. When she turned was when she noticed that they now had an audience. She had no idea when the three guys came in to watch but she was sure she had given them quite a show. She took her phone from Lance and then thanked both him and John. As she left the kitchen, she got a round of applause from the three who had watched. She walked out to her car and then drove away.

As she drove home, she noticed she was no longer angry at her fiancé and she guessed getting even had calmed her down. Yet she still felt she needed to do one more act of revenge. She headed to the country club hoping to catch Lance before he left. She wanted to give Lance John's sloppy seconds while she put her cum coated tongue in his mouth. Revenge might be a dish best served cold but it was pretty satisfying served warm as well.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers