Revenge thru Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

Holding her as she recovered, Sam glanced at Harry, who was rock hard, and livid with anger. His body language could not have expressed more outrage. His hands were gripping the arms of the easy chair as if he were attempting to pull himself up and out, while his legs were flexing with the same intent. However, he was as immobile as if he were superglued to the frame of the chair. Sam wondered if he were angry at the show he was forced to watch, or at being so aroused and unable to do anything with it.

When he pointed Liddy's attention toward Harry, she looked at him and responded with the worst response a wife can have in such a situation--she giggled as she stroked Sam's bulge.

Sam then pointed out Patti and Barb, sitting nude together, stroking each other's slit, identifying his wife to her. "Looks like you're going to be busy this afternoon," she whispered to Sam. "Can you handle three very horny women?"

"You won't mind me fucking your little girl?"

"Fuck, no. She's overdue. By the time I was her age, I was past my second pregnancy scare."

He put her back into a trance. "This afternoon, you will experience only negligible pain and discomfort when I fuck your ass and face. Your gag reflex when you suck my cock will be non functioning so you can swallow all of my eight and a half inches without discomfort. After I let you come the next time, you will be able to come normally, not needing to be told when. On my command you will wake ready to fuck.

"Wake!" he commanded and shoved his face between her legs, his tongue into her cunt, sucking and probing at the same time. Even with his head between Liddy's thighs, under her skirt, he could hear Harry attempting to speak, the sounds coming out as guttural squeaks. Sam pulled his head out from under the skirt and pushed the garment up to Liddy's waist, exposing her cinnamon colored bush. " Something you wanted to say, Harry?" He asked, his hand busy stroking and finger fucking Liddy's cunt.

The immobilized man nodded as best he could. "Well, Harry, all I want to hear from you is 'Fuck her harder, faster, deeper!' If you want to speak, that's what you will say. So, go ahead, talk." As Sam was talking, he removed the sweatshirt and thermal undershirt he had been wearing, along with sweat pants and thermal long johns. As Harry struggled against the limits to his speech, Sam turned and removed Liddy's skirt and knelt on the couch between her knees. "What was it you wanted to say to me, Harry? Speak up."

In a low, groaning voice, the words came from Harry, sounding like they were killing him. "Fuck her, deep, hard, fast," he sobbed.

"Thank you, Harry. I will." And as Harry watched, unable to divert his eyes from the sex tableau in front of him, Sam did just that. He first had her come about five minutes into their fuck session, after that Liddy came on her own another four times, her screams of pleasure louder each time. Sam came with her on her last orgasm, adding another octave and several decibels to her siren of pleasure.

Harry sat there, tears flooding his cheeks, looking at his wife, her arms and legs wrapped around his tormentor, locked in a kiss. He realized that his wife had just known more bliss and ecstasy with this stranger than she had ever experienced with him in their 22 years of marriage. He struggled to speak, to curse Sam, to forgive her, but all he could get out was "fuck...fuck...fuck hard, fast, deep."

"What'd you say, Harry? You want to watch us again. Okay, we aim to please." Sam pulled out of Liddy and pulled her face to his groin. "Open," he instructed her. He pulled her mouth onto his cock so she could suck it clean and reinvigorate it for the next round. When he was hard he pulled her off his staff and turned her over, positioning her on her knees in front of him. "Ready to watch, Harry?" With a single thrust he entered Liddy's ready pussy, so that his balls bounced off her clit.

"Mmm, yeses," she hissed. "More, hard and fast, like before."

"Not yet," returned Sam. "Not in the right place for that yet."

Liddy blanched as she grasped the meaning of his words. At 42, in spite of an active sex life before she met Harry, and a fairly adventurous beginning to their marriage, she was still virgin anally. "Uh, Sam," she said, with a bit of apprehension in her voice, "I've never..."

"Don't worry, I'll take it easy, and you'll never notice the little bit of pain." He backed out of her, replacing his cock with two fingers. He pulled them out, well smeared with her juice and his spunk, spreading the concoction around her rosebud. He reinserted the fingers back into her pussy getting more lube which he then pressed into her anal sphincter, spreading the juice all around the inside. This time, when he removed his fingers, he replaced them with his rigid staff.

Harry watched with a combination of fascination, excitement, and horror at what was happening to his wife. From the time the couple before him had started kissing and fondling each other, his cock had been erect, coming at least once during their fuckfest. As he watched Sam fuck his wife's ass, Harry's cock seemed to swell and lengthen, then explode as he came again. His orgasmic groan attracted the attention of both Sam and Liddy.

Sam just grinned; Liddy watched as Harry's member deflated and the final drops of his cum seemed to bubble up out of his piss hole. "Keep it up, Harry, the more you come, the dirtier we'll get. Sam, when you're done back there, bring your cock to me to clean for you; then I can give my husband a proper kiss." Hearing those words, Harry ejaculated again, still flaccid.

Sam reached under her, searching for her clit. His other hand found a breast to maul. Massaging both speeded her to climax, triggering both his and Harry's ejaculation. A small moan from behind Sam reminded them Patti was still there, watching and also coming, thanks to Barb's ministrations.

Sam sat back on his heels, pulling Liddy with him so she sat on his lap, impaled on his staff, his hands still busy caressing her clit and tits. He half turned her so the breast closest to Harry was within reach of his mouth. He closed his lips over it and applied both hands to working on her pussy, one massaging her clit, the other finger fucking her hole. In a few minutes she was coming again, her hips raising and falling on his staff, causing him to come again.

This time he lifted her off his deflating prick. She turned and sucked his cum coated cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head and staff to clean all the residue away. When she felt him start to enlarge, she applied some suction and backed off, letting him emerge from her lips with a loud pop. She got off the sofa and walked across the short distance to Harry's chair, put her hand under his chin to tilt his face up, then leaned down and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Harry quickly realized that she had not swallowed whatever she had cleaned from Sam's cock. He tasted the metallic sweet saltiness of cum plus an acidic musty taste he realized must be shit from Liddy's ass. Reacting to the taste and the implication, he jerked his head away from his wife, ready to spit, but before he could carry out that intention, Liddy pinched his nose, forcing him to swallow.

Through the nausea he felt, Harry heard Sam, instructing him to get out of the chair and lay on the floor, on his back. He was still unable to move except to speak. As he lay there, looking up at the ceiling, he saw his wife position herself over his face, a foot on either side of his head, and start to lower herself so her pussy was right over his mouth. He opened his mouth to object, but all he could say was, "fuck," then a large dollop of cum dropped into his mouth. He had to swallow, or choke.

Sam was talking to him. "Harry, I'm about done with Liddy, but she needs to be cleaned up. That's your job. All the spunk running out of her pussy and ass need to be licked away. As soon as you're done, she'll park herself on that needle you use for a dick. So I'd get started if I were you."

With a groan, Harry stuck out his tongue and started licking at the perineal area above him, cleaning away the fluids dripping from his wife's pussy and ass. In spite of, or maybe because of all the orgasms she had had that afternoon, Liddy was still highly aroused, with the result one might expect.

Harry's attention to her very sensitive quim soon had her squirming all over his face, exposing the most excitable and receptive areas to his tongue. The resulting climax resulted in the expulsion of more of her fluids, mixed with Sam's, from her pussy, and a combination of gas and fluid from her no longer cherry rosebud.

Liddy got up and situated herself on Harry's dick as Sam had promised. As he recovered from her climax, Harry became aware of the other naked people in the room, but did not recognize them. As Sam led one of them to Harry and positioned her in the same fashion as Liddy had just been, he realized it was his daughter, Patti. He shook his head violently. He wouldn't do that. Couldn't do that.

Sam laughed and pushed Patti down on her knees, then forward to lean against her mother, Dropping to his knees behind her, he reached forward and began to caress her slit, only inches above her father's face. In a minute, he scooted forward, placing his prick at the opening to her virgin love tunnel.

Horror doesn't begin to describe Harry's reaction to the realization of what was about to happen in front of his eyes. The son of a bitch was going to take his daughter's cherry right in front of his face. He was going to have to watch it happen only three inches away, the bastard's balls dragging on his nose and cheeks.

As he watched, the impaling prick slid into his daughter's quim, then halted. To Harry's dismay, he saw his daughter pull forward slightly, then suddenly push back, completely engulfing the prick invading her, expelling a few drops of blood as she reached bottom.

He then watched as Sam withdrew, more blood visible on the shaft of his prick, and slide back in, effortlessly, commencing his little girl's first fuck. More tears ran from Harry's eyes as he heard her moaning in passion, urging her violator to do it to her harder, faster.

Harry saw Sam's balls tighten and his pace begin to quicken. He saw his daughter's muscles tighten and heard her passion as she screamed through her first fuck climax. Cum splashed from around Sam's cock on to Harry's cheeks, as he emptied his balls into the newly fucked channel of the nineteen year old woman under him.

To his everlasting shame, Harry heard Liddy, "Good god, Harry. Shit, you never came like that fucking me," as she reported that he had come along with the two lovers.

He watched Sam withdraw, the spunk deposit following, running down Patti's thighs. Thoroughly cowed, he obeyed Sam and licked it up as it came within reach of his tongue. He realized from Sam's position and the sounds she was making that Patti had his cock buried in her throat. How could his little girl do that? She hadn't had that much experience with boys growing up.

When he heard her, "Wow, that's fun, and you feel and taste so good, better than my boy friends. I like that! Can we do it some more?" he realized that she was no oral virgin.

Then Sam was kneeling behind her again, pushing her back into Liddy's arms. No, no, he wouldn't. Not to Patti! Not his little Patti! He opened his mouth to scream at Sam, to forbid him from attempting the despicable act he seemed intent on accomplishing.

With utter despair Harry watched as Sam brought his cockhead up to Patti's rear entry and pushed it in. Only a slight moan of pain from the young woman indicated that there was any discomfort. He saw Sam reach around her hip and guessed he was manipulating her clit, forcing her to climax. Which she did. Since her pussy was empty, there was nothing to block the expulsion of her love juice, all over Harry's face and neck. Not during her first anal climax, nor the second or third. It had been a long afternoon for Sam. When he did come, he quickly withdrew and pushed Patti's ass down on Harry's mouth. "Clean her up, Harry," was all he said.

Sam sent Liddy to the bathroom for stuff to clean his cock while Harry cleaned up Patti. As Liddy washed Sam, they heard Patti moan as her father's efforts brought her to orgasm again.

When Sam was clean, he had both women come to him and kiss and lick his cock until it was hard. He then went to stand over Harry. "Up on your knees, Needledick. While you pay homage to my cock and suck it, I'll explain this afternoon to you." He motioned Barb to join them.

Reluctantly, Harry moved himself into the requisite position, his arms still immobile at his sides. He still did not recognize the naked woman next to Sam. Grabbing his ears to hold him in place, Sam began a non-too-gentle thrusting into Harry's pie hole as he began to speak.

"Do you remember a night last May, you, Jared Richards and Barb Gregory were working late. You sent Richards home, saying there wasn't really a need for him to stay. Barb, the secretary, was taking some codeine based medication, but you ordered her to join you drinking wine, and started to molest her when she became unable to resist. When she passed out, you raped her. From the amount of semen inside her, and on her legs, it was at least twice, maybe three times." Suddenly Harry realized who the woman with Sam was. His stomach turned over.

"That secretary is my wife. The staff at the hospital where I took her for treatment will testify about her blood alcohol and codeine levels, as well as the presence of sperm and the results of the DNA tests which were done.

"As far as we're concerned" Sam continued, motioning to his wife , "since Barb was not physically injured, we're now even. I've fucked your wife. That evens us on that score. And I copped all your daughter's remaining cherries giving you a good close-up view. That was your punishment for the rape.

"If you want to involve the police, that's up to you. I might go to jail, but you most certainly would." He pulled his cock from the other man's mouth. "And I don't think you'd last that long, Harry, you're a lousy cocksucker."

He turned to Barb and had her lean on Harry's shoulders as he fucked first her pussy, then her ass. "One last job. Harry, then you're done. You didn't clean Barb after your last escapade, so do it now." With that, he went to sit with the other women to watch as Barb wiped her cunt and ass all over Harry's face and tongue. When she was done with her Harry-induced orgasm, they dressed themselves and left.

As they went out of the living room, Sam turned to the women, "Thank you for your help. I hope this afternoon wasn't too painful, and that you enjoyed some of your activity. What I said Harry did, he did. He is still bound to answer your questions truthfully, if you want to check my story."

Liddy looked at him, then turned to Harry. "Harry, is his story true? Did you do what he said you did?" Harry's face was a study in mortification, a mixture of shame, guilt and fear, as he nodded. Turning to Sam, she asked, "What do we do now? What are you going to do?"

He paused, considering. "When you hear the front door close, all my post hypnotic suggestions will be canceled, except that you women will remember your experiences this afternoon as pleasurable." He turned and was gone.

As soon as they were out of the house, Harry was able to move. He immediately ran to the bathroom. The women, who hadn't moved from where they had shared Sam's cock, could hear him retching. Patti moved to sit by her mother and leaned her head on the older woman's shoulder.

Harry was returning from the bathroom, about to tell his wife to call the cops, when he heard his daughter speaking.

"Mom, I just thought of something. I forgot to take my birth control pill last night, and I'm almost exactly mid cycle. There's a real good chance I could get pregnant from this afternoon."

"Me, too, Patti. It's been so long since your Dad and I have had sex, I've stopped using anything."

"Jeez, I'm sorry, Mom. Oh, well, there's always plan B."

"Or not."

"Or not? You serious, Mom?"

"Mmhmm."

"You know, Mom, in a way I'm glad Daddy fucked that guy's wife."

"Me too, sweetie, me too." A small smile played with her lips. "I think I'd like to get to know the Gregorys, wouldn't you, as 'our' friends?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers
12