Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know her more intimately now." The bravado did not put Katarina off.

"I see." She rose. "And what do you intend to do today, more shopping?"

"Since I have been granted a very nice birthday present," he walked to her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lightly, "thank you, Trina." She looked at him, puzzled. "The money in my account?"

"What money... oh wait, yes... from your father's estate. I forgot about that. Tom mentioned it last night. As I said, it was a rewarding evening, for us both. You will have to see him in a couple of days and sign some papers." She hugged him. "Your father was a very clever man, and if you are half as smart, you'll have Tom's job before he knows it." She released him, as he did her. "Want any company today? Or are you and the girl...."

"I have no idea what Janet is doing, and didn't make any plans with her last night. Since making that call to the bank, I think a return trip to Andre's is called for. You don't object?"

"Not at all. I am going to go prowl through Saks and maybe Reveillon. You might like the fur departments, but I doubt if you would like the other sections I will be prowling. Looks like our trips to the theatres will be a bit later, if at all?" Right eyebrow raised, the querying look was almost a plea.

"Trina, we shall go to the theatre. I promise." A hug and another kiss, this time on the cheek and she made towards the door. "Room a bit warmer now?"

"Yes, Stefie, and it is chilly out, so wrap up." 

Chilly did not describe it adequately; Freezing was the correct description. He drew his leather coat tightly to him as he walked from the Pierre to Andre's, the bag acting as a partial windbreak.

Andre's reaction to his return was unexpected. His reaction to the news of the 'accidents' was unexpected. In both cases, Andre failed to register any visible reaction. The silver fox brought one though.

As he inspected the matted and tangled fur, Andre muttered undecipherably to himself. His eyes moved from the stains to Steve and back.

"When is this to be picked up?"

"Well, tomorrow afternoon would be good."

"Hmmm, that is a possibility. BUT, I am not saying that it will be here then. You certainly did enjoy yourself, and judging by the lining," he opened the coat and revealed the dark stain on the silver silk lining, "your partner did as well. Is it her coat?"

"Her mother's" Andre bowed his head, shaking it slowly at the same time.

"Okay." He pulled himself to his full height of five foot eight, raised his head so that he looked straight into Steve's eyes. "Be here at 4.30 tomorrow afternoon."

"Um..."

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if I could look around the furs. Seems turning eighteen has a monetary benefit." Andre had moved though the curtain when he started asking and continued. Steven awaited a reply, his eyes darting around the salon, ears waiting for a comment or a sound from Andre. None was forthcoming. Perplexed, Steven moved towards the curtain and stepped back hurriedly as Andre appeared.

"Here," handing him a card, "you might find that this place will cater for your needs a bit better and with a lower cost than I." Steve looked at the card, and then back at Andre, but Andre's back was to him and then the curtains blocked him entirely. Another look at the card, the curtains, a shrug and he turned and left the salon.

The card had an image of a coat and a dress on it superimposed with the words 'Second Time' and an address East 53rd. In addition, Steve without a map necessitated the return to the Pierre.

"Steve. Over here." Janet's voice cut through the lobby. He turned and saw her approaching him, hair akimbo as usual, eyes bright, face smiling triumphantly. Arms wrapped round him and she kissed him deeply on the lips, a kiss that lasted longer than a polite good morning kiss. Finally she stopped and stepped back from him slightly, still smiling. "Where have you been?"

"Andre's" He made to move towards the newsstand, but she blocked his route. "I need a map." as explanation as he sidestepped her and moved to the stand. There were none.

"What for?" He showed her the card. "I know where that is. Mum shops there occasionally, when she wants something that will impress once and can then be thrown out." She laughed gaily. "Come on, it isn't too far. We can stop off somewhere and have a coffee and some food. I am starving. You?" She was moving off even as she spoke and he had to hurry to catch her. "Could do with that coat now."

"Coat? Oh it's at Andre's."

"So I gathered." She turned up the mink collar of her woollen coat and bowed her head into the wind, actions repeated by Steve. They proceeded in silence. Coffee and bagels were consumed enroute, warming and satiating hunger pangs. Finally, they arrived at the shop. Steve stared at the display window and mentally felt deflated as the only fur that was visible consisted of two collars and a mangy looking jacket. Janet tugged at his sleeve,"come on, its better inside." Checking the time, 10.45 and betting that he would be out by 11, he reluctantly followed.

Inside was at least out of the wind. It was also glaringly bright, almost garishly so. Racks seemed to take every square foot of space, with meandering pathways barely wide enough for a person to squeeze through. Janet continually drew him deeper into the room, navigating the paths easily. Steve was wondering what had possessed Andre to give him this card, as all he could see were dresses gowns skirts jeans trousers in every sort of fabric but fur. Well, real fur, because there was the occasional rack of faux fur articles. Still Janet lead him further into the shop until she stopped as if to get her bearings, and then charged off, dragging him with her, at right angles to their previous trajectory. A stairwell appeared, and Janet made for the foot of the steps, waited until he had joined her and then proceeded to climb them two at a time. Steve, now more depressed trailed further behind her as she climbed not one, two or three but four flights.

"Stay here." she said when he finally caught up with her. She then took off up the next flight. Steve did as told and stared vacantly at the wall that prevented further movement from his position, other than through an obviously locked doorway. He leant against the railing and waited. A door being locked followed by footsteps of two people coming towards him down the staircase brought him back to a form of attentiveness.

The Eurasian beauty that appeared at his side gained his full attention. Their eyes meet, smiles appeared, and then the lady passed him, proceeded to unlock and open the door, then step aside so that Janet then he could enter. A click and the lights of the room came on as a wave approaching the beach, from the furthest wall to the nearest, each progression revealing more furs. Awestruck, Steve stepped forward and looked from right to left. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Janet then the Eurasian, who burst into laughter at the expression on his face.

"You are feeling alright?" There was an accent there, but not from Asia, more European. It was all Steve could do to smile and nod his head. "I gather you judged what was to be from what was." Another nod. "Many do that, and I never fail to enjoy their bewilderment when they see this and the next floor."

"Another floor like this?" Steve's bewilderment was diminishing, but the voice was a giveaway.

"Not furs, but Haute Couture and top name fashion." She made her way into the room; a movement made easier by the fact that although furs filled the room, there were wide aisles between the rows as opposed to the ground floor layout. She turned and faced Janet and Steve. "My name is Sarah. Andre told me to expect you, although seeing Janet again was and is unexpected. You are supposed to be coming here on Friday with your mother." Janet made to answer, but Sarah stopped her with a raised hand. "No matter, your mother would not bother with this room." To Steve. "I can't recall your mother coming here, but I have only been here for twelve years. She may have been before." Turning back towards the far wall, she continued, "Now, the furs here are either used or stock that furriers or department stores found excess to their requirements. They are set out in fur type and size; men's at the far-left end, two rows then start the women's. The last row is children's. All details are contained on the tags. If you have any questions, to your right on that wall is a call button. Enjoy your browsing, and I hope you find something you like." With that, she turned back to face them, smiled then passed through the door, stopping only to close and lock it.

They stared at each other and then burst out laughing.

"Now that is how to be imperious when sober." said Janet as she began to move towards the men's furs. "Coming?" Steve started after her, but stopped and headed down the aisle between the racks. At the end of the aisle were sofas and two armchairs on three sides of a rectangular coffee table on which sat a tray with two cups, two plates, and a coffeepot. Beside the coffeepot was a box. He opened it, removed a donut, and offered it to Janet. "Still hungry?" She shook her head, but sat down in the nearest armchair and poured herself a coffee. Steve sat down opposite, the box of donuts in his lap. Both looked around the room.

To Janet, it seemed immense, whilst Steven thought it about the same size as his bedroom. He pointed out that mirrored tiles covered the furthest wall. They slipped into silence as they ate and drank. Only when Steve had finished his third donut did he make any effort to talk, let alone rise and move off.

"Men's this way, aren't they?" heading to his left. Janet nodded and rose. "Why are you here? I mean, besides knowing Sarah and this place, what are you going to gain from wasting your time here?" The question stopped her in her tracks.

"I just thought..." She stopped and caught up with him as he was moving down to the men's area, "I just thought that you might like my company. Plus last night, well, I did enjoy it."

"Yeah." He blushed. "I didn't mean to be so blunt." Stopping to stroke a coat. "Sable." To none in particular, then turned to face Janet. "Do you often get that imperious and wrathful when drunk?"

"Wrathful?" He reminded her of her remarks to the receptionist, her face reddening as he gave an abridged blow by blow replay. "Shit, I hope mum doesn't learn about that scene." They arrived at the last aisle, which Steve started moving along, checking the occasional tag on either side after having stroked the sleeve or whatever part was closer to his reach. Janet held back noticing that it was mainly the longer haired furs that attracted his attention. He stopped, removed a hanger, and showed its garment to her. "Trousers?"

"Have seen them in sheared mink in a magazine, but never in silver fox. What do you think?"

"Will they fit you?" He hung the trousers over the rack, and started undoing his pants, looked at her and turned away from her, dropped his and retrieved the fur from the rack and slipped into them. Turning back to her, he tucked the shirt in and posed for her.

"Elasticised waist helps." He took a couple of steps and froze, eyes widening. Janet queried him. "Um... would you believe they are lined with," he pulled the waist out and looked down, then turned the waist over so she could see the long guardhairs as they were granted a brief freedom, "blue fox?"

"Maybe it would be best if you removed them... quickly." He stared at her, nodded and reluctantly removed them. Having slipped his trousers back on, he draped the others on the hanger and handed it to her. Casually, a hand slipped inside them, moved about feeling the fur tease it. "At least you didn't stain this one." The hand shot up and deflected the jacket that had flung in her direction. Smiling as she picked the jacket up and replaced it from whence it had come, Janet took the trousers back to the sofa, placed it between their coats, and returned to see him slipping a pale red coat on.

"Golden Island fox." He walked over to the mirrored wall and inspected the fit of the coat. It reached mid calf; he flexed his shoulders and arms and noted that there was adequate room within the coat. The collar was notched; the coat itself was double breasted. He noticed that Janet was behind him after he had felt her hands running up and down his back.

"MMMMMmmmmm. Does it feel as good to wear as it does to touch?" Her hands were now cupping his asscheeks, then moving up his back to the collar which she turned up and framed his face. He nodded, his hands slipping into the pockets whilst her hands continued to stroke the underside of the collar, pressing the thicker pelt against his cheeks sensuously. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. He broke the silence.

"Better add this one to the trousers." He started to remove the coat, but she stopped him as her hands came round his waist and held the coat closed about him, her face now rubbing into his furry back.

"Not yet, please. You had your fun with me last night, now it is my turn." Her hands stroked the fur, running both with and against its fall, every down stroke getting closer to his groin. "Are you hard?" There was no immediate reply, a hand dropped to his groin and pressed through the fur until it felt something long and growing longer and fatter. "You are certainly getting there." The hand stopped pressing, fell away as did the other arm and Steve found himself able to remove the coat freely. Turning, he stared into her eyes and saw that same lustfilled look as the night before. She returned his gaze, eyes unblinking. The coat hung over his arm, falling between them, his hand stroking the fur soon joined by hers.

"That's a nice coat." It was Sarah. Neither had heard her enter, and both jumped slightly at her comment. "Have you selected any others?" Janet removed the coat from his arm and, taking Sarah's arm, headed back to the sofa. Steven stood there, eyes following both females as they walked away from him, Janet's head cocked towards the shorter Sarah's as if in deep conversation, her free arm moving as if her hand was again stroking the fox fur. He remained transfixed until he could not see them above the top of the intervening racks. Shaking his head, he began to move down the next aisle. It took several more minutes before his mind returned to choosing furs without diversion to what had just passed. Again, Janet had taken the lead, if not directly, then at least been the prime motivator. His cock was shrinking, but the wet spot in his boxers served as a reminder of what might have been.

Alone, he was able to enjoy the sensations of every fur that he stroked. It wasn't that he didn't like Janet's company, far from it. It was that what had been a private delight now had to be shared and he had felt uncomfortable in her presence, even though she appeared to like fur as well. Uninhibited, he was now able to enjoy the furs.

Each sleeve had to be stroked against his face, occasionally a fur would be removed from the rack and he would bury his face into the collar, whilst holding the fur tightly to him. He wished that he were at home, naked and able to appreciate the libidinous effect that these furs were initiating. He then replaced the fur and moved on.

Sometimes he thought he heard noises coming from the far end of the room, but he was enjoying the furs too much to try to ascertain what was causing them. He felt sure that Janet and Sarah were responsible for it, but he had more pressing things on his mind.

He looked back over the furs he had passed for he was at the end of the last row for men. Time to get selective and put the use of these furs first. That eliminated half of them as they had leather inserts that in some cases were quite visible, an occurrence that was quite disconcerting when the coat was neither feathered nor a chevron pattern. The decision also eliminated a crystal fox coat that had the widest collar on a coat he had seen, wide and also dense and lush. He remembered a couple of coats in close proximity to where the trousers had been and walked back to them.

The first was a mid thigh coyote, trimmed with a pale brown fox. He removed it from the rack and inspected it closely, checking neck, elbows, cuffs, and edgings for excessive wear. There was some substantial wear around the three closures, and closer inspection revealed that the second closure was broken and loose. Back it went.

The second was two sizes too big when he had tried it on but it did have a lovely crystal fox collar, nearly as wide as the already discarded crystal fox coat. The fox continued down the edges of the coat and the bottom, a full three inches wide. The fox also ran from the collar across the shoulder seem and down to the cuff where it became a band of three inches. The rest of the coat was Fisher, Russian according to the tag. He listened intently for a minute, heard no sound, and proceeded to remove his shirt. He unhurriedly took the coat from its hanger and inverted it, listening to the pelts to see if they had dried out.

Satisfied with the condition of the pelts, he slipped the coat on, a shiver running up and down his spine as he felt the cool fur caressing his upper body and arms. The additional sizing was a benefit as it allowed the coat to move against him, the varying feel of the fisher and fox stirring his loins once again. He walked to the mirrored wall and inspected the result. The pale brown satin lining highlighted the crystal fox that was rolled over at the edges. Turning up the collar, a collar that surprised him when he had inverted the coat initially as it was again thick and lush on the underside, he gazed at his reflection as he slowly swayed, hands occasionally moving over the lining to press the fur against his flesh fully. Smiling, he moved back along the aisle, picking up his shirt and hanger and proceeded to the other aisle.

Absently running his free hand against the sleeves, his mind was racing with thoughts of cold nights and his now expanding fur collection. Trina was right; some of those furs in the closet could now be thrown out. Damn, this coat was turning him on with every step. The contrasting furs were definitely a matched pair. The collar, still upturned, was teasing his neck and cheeks. Turning his face slightly allowed the guardhairs to tease his nose and nostrils. Tremors ran up and down his body, matched only by the flexes that were occurring with his penis, a penis that was now rigid, leaking, and desirous of fur or, even better, furred pussy.

 A sleeve caught his attention. He placed his shirt and the hanger over the rack and looked at the sleeves before him, running his fingers lightly over them. He shook his head, clearing it, trying to think what it was that had... he found the sleeve with the odd sensation. Lifting it, he ran his hand against the silver fox, pushing the guardhairs back. He saw what was different.

Between each two inch strip of fox was half an inch of black mink. Because of the fullness of the fox, the mink was invisible, until your finger moved the hairs aside and ran across the mink. There was no mention of the mink on the tag, but the size was just right. Second hand, it may have been, but inspecting the coat thoroughly failed to reveal any flaws. Off went the fisher; on went shirt and then silver fox.

It was a beautiful looking coat, as if each black hair had two silvery partners. It came to his ankles. Double-breasted, he fastened the inside notch over its button, then fastened the first two fasteners, noting that each fastener on the left hand side was actually located on the mink. The collar was notched, and maybe five inches wide at the notch, six thereafter. The fox was thick, silky, and sensuous. His hands stoked the fur repeatedly as he looked at his image in the mirror. Because of that thickness, no movement allowed a view of the mink unless the fox was pushed back against itself and the sheen of the mink was revealed. All he needed now was a hat. Laughing softly, he went back to the fisher, placed it fur out on its hanger and hung it over the rack. The silver fox soon joined it, reluctantly, but there were another two coats he had liked.