Rewriting Singularity Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." Hec scratched the inside of his arm. "Give it a try."

"Allakahazam!" I shouted.

"Didn't work."

"Maybe a different magic word," I suggested. "Abracadabra!"

"Nope."

"Hocus pocus!"

"Still here."

"Sim, Sim Sala Bim!"

"Sh-h-h! You're goin' to wake my sisters!" He pulled on my arm. "I know it's a stretch, but let's take the stairs."

We started the long voyage up.

"Wait," I said, as we made the first landing. "I need to stop a moment."

I looked up. One flight to go.

I tried again.

"Presto Chango!"

"It's not funny anymore."

"Ok, one more try, and then we'll climb the rest of the way up the pornographic staircase." I closed my eyes, waved my hands manically over my head and flexed my fingers. "Please!"

I opened my eyes. Hec cocked his eyebrow. "Um, that's not a magic word."

"Yes it is. My mom told me it was."

"Well, maybe please worked on your mom, but it didn't get us up the stairs. Come, handsome, up we go."

We started up the last flight.

"Did you ever think that when you slid your hand on the railing like this it's kind of sexual?" I asked. "You know, like beating off?"

"Jesus, Jake, you're really drunk."

"That's because I didn't puke!"

We wobbled our way up. Three more steps, and we'd be to my door. No magic bed of numbers tonight.

Somehow we got into my room, undressed and into bed.

"This is the first time we've done it this room," I said. I sucked on his bottom lip. "Damn, no lube, but there's lotion in the bathroom."

"I'll go get it if you quit talking."

"I'm a mouse."

"Now don't disappear!"

"Squeak, squeak!"

I waited for Hec to come back. Didn't take long.

"You're still here," he said.

"Yep," my hands patted the mattress, my head, then my chest, "still here."

He rushed across the room, and our mouths collided-- tongues wrestled and stabbed and darted for supremacy. Finally, he threw back the quilt and bent his head, pressing kisses along the underside of my jaw, his teeth gently nipping the stubble as we both fell flat to the bed.

His mouth moved lower, dragging his teeth across my collarbone, then down, tongue trailing around my nipples. His fingers toyed with the hairs at the back of my neck and then traced the tips of my ears, making my cock unbearably hard. I yelped as those same fingers moved to pinch my nipples. He laughed, then his mouth followed his hand down, both hypnotically circling my navel, then his mouth moved lower, biting, licking. That wicked tongue slithered lower, down the length me, measuring carefully. I moaned in disappointment when his mouth left me, but then licking his own fingers, wetting them, preparing them. My breath hitched. He took the tip of his tongue and flicked it across my glans, teasing me into a frenzy as those oh-so devilish fingers moved to explore the inside of my ass. I grabbed the sheets, half afraid I was about to come before he fucked me. Two fingers pushed inside me and began pumping and twirling with his tongue doing the same in around my cock in two-four time. Suddenly, he sat up, and I watched one of his steady hands move from me and grip his cock-- he ripped the condom wrapper with his teeth and one hand rolled it on while the other stayed inside me and played with the prostrate. I begged and moaned for him to fuck me now. He just smiled down at me with that lop-sided grin of his. What a fucking tease. I watched, licking my lips as he worked pink baby lotion up and down his magnificent dick with his free hand.

"Breathe," he whispered. The bastard knew he had me right at the precipice, fingers never letting up on the flick, flick, flicking across my sweet spot. He let me hang there, back arched, clawing at the mattress.

"Fucking, hell. I need to come!" I swore, and he loved it. He must of pitied me since he pulled his fingers out with a pop, then pushed his dick inside my ass. Problem was he began teasing again, only this time with his in-a-little/out-a-little jabs, each time in-a-little more. I helplessly swallowed what air I could as he brought me back up to that edge and worked that spot inside me. I swear I'd never been that close to the edge before for so long it hurt. He kept me there, aching. Sweat dripped off both of us. I was practically sobbing.

"God, Hec, let me come! Now!" Only this time he let me take the fall. Hard. The violence of my orgasm shocked me. I jerked and spasmed from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Hec shook with the same ferocity-- after I felt his heart pounding like it wanted out of his chest. I was relieved, frightened, euphoric all jumbled in one.

"I think I came," I panted into Hec's ear.

"Yeah," he gasped. "Me too-- Abracadabra!"

12