Rhyley's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

He leaned against her hoping she wouldn't struggle too much. She asked her what she was getting,even raising her hand to him. It was her strike that inflamed him, the knowledge that he was going to fuck a beautiful woman who wanted to be fucked. He tried to be a gentle as possible, but his cock had other plans. It wanted in her, it wanted to punish her for her nerve. He wanted to show her who it was who had the upper hand.

He slid a finger into her finding her slick and ready. He pulled the front of his shorts down and ripped the crotch from hers. She held tight to his shoulders as he tapped the rim of her cunt with his gigantic prick. She whimpered, knowing what was coming and she braced herself for his invasion. He wanted her to beg for it and he taunted her.

"You want it? Is this what you want? Huh? You want it so fucking bad, you little tramp! How 'bout it?"

"Dean..." her voice weak with desire.

"I want you to say it. Tell me how bad you want me to fuck your slut pussy! TELL ME!"

"I want it! I want you to fuck me bad!"

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock to fuck me. Bang my slit with your meat, Uncle Dean. Please!" She kissed and sucked on his neck as he growled at her language. Her foul mouth was going to get her what she wanted. What he wanted. He braced her with his hands on her ass and lifted her over his hardness. He eased it in an inch before he could barely stand the restraint. He wanted to be careful because he was so big, but he had to have her. Her begging him was too much to bear as he inhaled the heady scent of her ready sex.

He slammed her down over him and he went still. Rhyley was crying and he was stunned.

"Oh, baby, why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid to."

"Rhyley," he didn't know what to say to her.

"Don't stop, Uncle Dean. Please. We have to keep going."

When he began to protest, she swiveled her hips, sucking at him with her strangling channel. She nibbled his neck and ran her tongue over his outer ear. "Please," she said, and he knew he couldn't stop. He lifted her over and over, plunging into her, striking her womb. She cried out, screamed, even wept as he continued to ram his cock. Her hair bounced over her shoulder and stuck to his face, but he didn't notice. He was fucking his niece's vigin cunt. Her sweet little cunt, that had never known a man before him. When he thought about that he wentinto a frenzy, taking her with all his strength. Eh knew he was hurting her, but he couldn't help it. He had to show her, he had to.

She cried out over and over, so loud, as he ravaged her. She hurt so much and yet it felt so good. She had to relax or Dean was going to split her open. She still didn't know how big he was, she didn't get the chance, but it felt like he was five inches wide.

She didn't know what was happening to her, but she felt a wash of serenity coming over her and the feeling of losing her bladder. She gasped and told Dean what happened. he smiled at her and kept pumping until she had forgotten what she was saying. She sighed again and again, not knowing how she was ever going to feel this good ever again.

Dean was slowing down and his thrusts became shorter. She heard him grunt and sigh his pleasure. OH, AH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH FUCK ME, FUUUUCCCKKK MMEEE, AH SHIT, BABY, DAMN! His breathing was ragged and deep like he had ran the mile. She could feel his seed leaking from her and she felt a little sad. When he finally looked at her, he was regretful.

"I am so sorry, Rhyley. I didn't know."

"It's okay. I wanted this. I wanted you because I knew I could trust you. That, and I really love you."

"I love you, too." He rested his head on her chest and sighed again. Moaning, he lifted her off him and fell to his knees with shock.

Her legs and his shorts were soaked with blood. She didn't move and she didn't talk. Dean grabbed her and lifted her into his arms. He ran with her down the hill and back to the campsite. The whole time he kept telling her how sorry he was and he didnt' mean to hurt her so bad. She wasn't sure what he meant. She knew that she would bleed, but she didn't know how much. The way that he was acting scared her more than the blood.

Dean rean straight for the water and immersed her, telling her not to move from that spot. He fetched a few towels and ran back to her. He didn't want to take any chances, so he asked her if her could look at her. She opened her legs slowly. The soreness was setting in.

"Dean, can I see you? I mean, your, uh, you know?" She was a bit nervous since she didn't know what exactly happended to her, but she had a feeling that Dean felt very guilty about it.

He sat in the water next to her and showed her his dick. She ogled him for some time and then rested her head on his shoulder.

"Dean, how big are you?"

"About tweleve inches and three inches wide." He sounded so downtrodden. Was he actually sorry about his...endowment?

"You could have told me when we had all our private discussions, you know."

"I didn't think it was appropriate at the time."

"Oh, and the whole time we have been telling each other dirty little secrets and this never came up?"

"Rhyley...look, I don't know what to say. You aren't hurt too badly, but you are going to be in a lot of pain for a few days."

"No problem. Isn't that why you wanted this vacation anyway? To relax?" She hugged him lightly and he kissed her on the shoulder.

"You do that again and you are going to be in trouble."

"Rhyley,"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

This is my first time with this type of story. Please, give me as much feedback as possible to let me know how I am doing! Take the time to vote. Thanks for your support. Keep a lookout for Rhyley, she loves to be written about! BgMma99

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers
12