Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,732 Followers

"You say that like you've done it before." He guided the car on to 395, which was all but empty at the late hour. It was an odd feeling to be so alone on a road so often choked with traffic.

"Once. Managed not to hurt anything but my pride, although I had a pretty good bruise on my leg for a few days."

"Think you can get inside without tripping over anything?"

"Maybe. I'm pretty tired. Maybe I should sleep in the car."

Brody shook his head with a laugh. "No, I think we'll get you upstairs. Your place or mine?"

Ryan opened her eyes and gave him a baleful look. "If you think I'm going to do anything but sleep once I'm in a bed, you need to think again."

"I'm pleased you think I have such vast energy reserves, but I was referring to sleep myself." Brody took the exit and stopped at the light at the bottom of the ramp. "So," he said again, "your place or mine?"

"Yours," Ryan said. "You have better breakfast options."

===================

Author's Note II: I hate to have a lag, but revisions to the next chapter may require a little longer time between postings, but rest assured I will post and I will finish. But I need to get it right.

PennLady
PennLady
1,732 Followers