Rich Boy's Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles pushed her to her knees and turned her around, with her ass facing him he rubbed his dick over her moist lips. "look at this wet pussy, you should be begging for it" he laughed.

And then it happened, she could feel the hot wet hardness of his dick sliding past her lips into her velvety tunnel, penetrating her onto his rigid member. He pushed until he was all the way inside of her and as he made the final push a moan escaped from the slender latina's lips.

John saw this as an invitation and whipped his dick out, holding it up to her lips before barking the order to 'get to work bitch'.

Sofia had barely registered the penis in front of her, too occupied by the large invasion in her tight pussy, but this order made her jump to action, sliding her lips over the wet tip and tasting her second dick ever.

She heard the boys talk to each other as they spit-roasted her roughly, high-fives were shared and a constant stream of insults streamed down on her.

´ahh yeah, now that's a slutty mouth´

´this little beaner sure knows how to be a good whore´

´look at this little cunt loving it´ Charles said as he pounded her tight pussy roughly, slapping her ass and spitting on her as she bounced between the two boys.

Meanwhile John was recording everything happening, holding his camera only inches away of her mouth submissively pleasing his cock. He slapped her face and made her look up at him, big brown eyes staring at him with a mix of humiliation, pain and lust in her eyes.

It was by far the hottest sight he´d ever seen and very soon his cock started to pulsate and spasm.

´Open your mouth wide whore´ he groaned as he filmed his cock spasming until it shot hot sticky strands of cum directly into her mouth, the camera registering every second.

Up until then Sofia had tried to zone out, to not focus on everything going on, but as salty globs of seed started spilling over her tongue and into her mouth, her body reacted automatically as her mouth licked and sucked every drop from John´s young cock. Before she realized it she had swallowed all of his cum and was slurping on the tip trying to get the remainder out as she continued to look up at john and into the camera.

'Wow she´s a real cum slut, she loves to swallow!´ John said enthusiastically as he squeezed his cock to drop the remaining goo into her waiting mouth.

Sofia´s emotions were all over the place as John insulted her once again. Charles picked up the pace banging her insides rougher than before and unable to resist the constant stimulation the young Latina felt her first orgasm ever wash over her body.

Moans and cries joined as she let out a long sensual moan as her body shook heavily, every inch of her body was covered in sweat as she twisted and spasmed.

During her first orgasm her tight pussy had clenched around Charles´ cock and he couldn´t stand it any longer... 'mmmm im gonna fill you up all the way slut´ he said as he bottomed out once more before releasing what seemed like a gallon of searing hot spunk into his new fucktoy.

The little Latina came again as her body reacted to his semen inside her love tunnel, clenching her pussy tightly around his prick, draining it of every last drop.

Charles quickly pulled out and turned her around to have clean him up, her inexperienced tongue licking off the last remains of their fucking.

´You are a promising little whore Sofia, I know I am gonna enjoy this year immensely, and I think you will too´ he chuckled as he looked her in the eye as she licked and sucked obediently.

Now all three of them were exhausted from the intense fuck, the boys loading the newly recorded tape onto the computer before John went home.

Charles took his stunning new toy to his bedroom where they soon passed out on his large comfy bed, tomorrow would be another day...

A Rich boy´s toy ch. 2

please read chapter 1 first

Sofia woke up from a deep sleep yawning, she opened her eyes and saw the sun beating in through the window as she snuggled up in the soft comfy sheets. Slowly her mind woke up too and instantly she wondered if it had all been a dream. Last night had been an event filled with humiliation, pain, lust and taboos, so unreal it really couldn´t be true..

She lay there debating herself as to what had happened and if it had happened at all but as soon as she had convinced herself it had all been a terrible nightmare and now all was back to normal she felt a shift in the mattress. She almost screamed as suddenly a hand slid under her covers groping her round little ass, holding her tightly.

'good morning slut, had dirty dreams?´ his fake urban accent and mischievoustone instantly made her accept it was all real, she really had sucked two mens ppenises she really did get sspit-roasted by them and taken roughly like a whore until they filled her up with their filthy seed.

How could she have let this happen? That was her main question to herself.

It was soon answered when she felt a wet hard dick push against her pussy from behind, Charles wrapped his arm around her waist and slowly pushed inside her pussy, still moist from his cum.

Sofia´s eyes went as wide as they could as she tried to struggle away from him. A click was heard and the large plasma screen at the foot of the bed started showing last nights tape, of her in between the two boys as they took her seemingly willingly.

´I think this is an even better tape don't you think?´ he said coolly as she stopped struggling.

She closed her eyes as she heard herself moan on the tape, heard the rude comments the boy made while they ravaged her, and she realized this video could not be used as evidence to rape if they cut it right and she could not let anyone see it. So she stopped struggling and instantly felt him pushing his dick inside of her swollen lips, her ass now sticky with his pre-cum, she felt him slide deeper and deeper, filling her with hot hardness.

When he bottomed out his dick and gave her a little extra thrust Sofia let out a soft moan, he knew she was enjoying this now as her walls contracted around his shaft, keeping him deep inside of her.

As he started to fuck her in a slow steady rhythm he started talking;

'I think it´s time to introduce you to rule number two, rule number one controls your appearance, and number two is meant to control your demeanor´

'From now on, whenever we are alone you are to address me as ´Papi´ to show your respect for me. As you know you are now my little fuckslut and I want you to behave like one for me. From now on I want you to beg me for sex, try to seduce me and excite me. Don´t worry, at first it will require some acting but very soon this will be what you are and you will enjoy it immensely. If at any time I am unhappy I will email the tape to your parents, i won´t tell you, i won´t warn you so you have to be the perfect like cock-whore for me if you want this to stay between us.´

She still had her eyes closed as she listened but she knew he had that victorious grin on his face again, it made her shiver. As his cock kept pounding her slowly, steadily, she contemplates how she can say yes to this, but how to say no? She knew this boy had her in a perfect bind and she would have to do whatever he said until she figured out a way out of this mess.

´Do you understand what I´m saying bitch?´. His instructions resonated in her head as she pushes back her ass on his dick as she whispers ´Yes papi´, cringing inside as this was the same way she addressed her father in Mexico, why does this boy do these things?

He suddenly lay still, seemingly waiting, until Sofia got the hint and started humping his dick, sliding it in and out of her tight pussy, occasionally having to put it back in as it slides out of her and covers her butt with his slime.

After a good ten minutes of her desperately pushing back rhythmically on his dick he rolled on his back and beckoned her to sit on his dick while keeping her feet flat on the bed so she could ride him.

Charles looked up at her satisfied, watching her athletic olive skinned body ride him with her Latin passion. 'Bitch I want you to be more vocal, tell me how it feels, how it makes you feel, moan for me whore. Stop pretending you're not just a little bitch eager for cock' she immediately responded 'Ay papi, it's so deep inside me, I feel like such a dirty little puta right now'

He grinned, finally he had found a good slut that would do what he said and she seemed to love it. Off course he had ordered her to act for him but he knew that after a while she would change into what he wanted... a dirty whore begging for cock, eager for semen...

Charles finally thrust back hard, making her yelp, pounding her as gravity pushed her deeper onto his dick until finally he couldn't hold it any longer and matter-of-factually dumped his cum deep inside her soft wet pussy.

Sofia's eyes went wide with shock as she felt him empty his hot seed deep inside her belly, her pussy reacting instinctively by clamping down on his cock, draining it off its powerful juices.

Shivers and shakes gave away Sofia's feeling long before she moaned loudly 'ayyyyyy papi I'm cumming on your hot cock, thank you so much for filling me with your dirty seed'

'That's not the way to thank me' he said as he grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her off his cock, forcing her mouth onto his cum covered cock.

Slowly and obediently she licked and sucked off every bit of cum, purring loudly to make him happy as she licked his cock clean before starting to slowly lap away at his hairy balls.

'From now on every morning I want to wake up with my dick in your mouth, understood?' she nodded as she lovingly swirled his balls in her mouth.

Charles looked down upon his gorgeous Latina sex slave as she lapped like a submissive little doggy for a good 30 minutes until he stood up to take a shower, leaving her with the instructions to masturbate until his return.

As he walked to the shower he quickly went to his office to check out the web-cam feed recording his bedroom, there in crystal clear HD was his Latina slut on hands and knees, rubbing his thick pearly sperm out of her pussy and swirling it around in her mouth before eating it. It was a glorious sight to behold, one that meant she was his.

Meanwhile Sofia was fighting herself in her head, was she really a slut? Was she happy with the way he treated her? It had sounded so true when she had said all those dirty things to him..

And now he wasn't here but still here she was on her knees and elbow as she rubbed his semen out which made her body heat up immensely. When she brought it up to her mouth and tasted it, licking the dirty semen of her fingers she felt a small orgasm wash over her body.

Yesterday around this time she was an innocent little catholic girl, squeaky clean, and now she was here, doing this...

After a short while he returned, bringing his photo-camera, it was a mean thing to look at, huge and professional-looking. He made her pose for him, spreading her cunt out for him, licking cum off her fingers and spreading her asshole out as if she was inviting someone in.

All of this with a smile on her face and a dirty twinkle in her eyes, Charles inwardly high-fived himself as he saw what a dirty little slut he had created, this would sure be fun.

Charles put on some clothes and beckoned her to follow him 'I need to practice my Deejaying' he said as she followed him to his 'ball room'.

Sofia was instructed to sit in the middle of the huge room and masturbate, and tease her 'papi' while he played some of the most vile music she had ever heard. Music about whores and bitches, fucking and pimps, she was lost in her own world as the rough lyrics together with the strange sensations she was experiencing were bringing her closer to an orgasm.

'You'se a hoe. You'se a hoe' repeated through the speakers around the room as he saw her eyes roll back and the usual shaking of her body to indicate one of her powerful orgasms washing over her body.

As she came back to life again she looked up at the clock and saw it was still morning, she sighed and got back to rubbing.

It was going to be a long day...

To be continued...

12