Rich Men of New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't really gotten that far, yet," I said.

"Well, I like the idea, but it has to be an exclusive kind of thing. You want to sell the artwork discretely so as not to mar their reputations. When you're rich, you know what that involves, and I can guarantee it comes together very professionally. Look, I know a few people, and I could help get you set up to shoot them if you want, but I want something in return."

"Anything," I said.

"I want you to keep fucking me. I mean, I want you to fuck me a lot more. I want you to come over on a regular basis and just fuck the shit out of me for hours sometimes, and you can sleep here, too. I want you to stay with me for a year or two. I want us to do everything in bed. You show me things I don't know, and I'll show you what it is to be rich."

"I have a place I share with my friend, but I bet I could get someone to replace me," I said.

"If you can't think of anyone to take your place at your pad, then I will hire someone to live there while you're with me. Get your valuables, and bring them here tomorrow."

I said, "sure, and by the way, you're turning me on again. I want to fuck you right now!"

He said, "later, though. I need to do some shit in my office right now. I want to fuck you, too. Just remember this."

The next day came, and I left his place in the afternoon, went over to my pad, and gathered up some of my stuff. I also had a safe at a secret location, so I took the key I had hidden, went to where the safe was, and collected my valuables. I only had a bit of money, but there was also some very expensive camera equipment I needed to get out of there, too. I then caught a cab and went back to his place. He had given explicit instructions to the doorman to let me in whenever I wanted. I was to be treated like a queen. No questions asked, either. My new life had begun. I had never had anything like this happen to me. I felt as if I had just won the lottery or something. All because of this crazy idea I had one day riding the train. I was thrilled but a little nervous at the same time. It was all happening so fast. I needed to catch my breath.

12