Richie's First Time

Story Info
Art and sex on a hot summer's day.
2.7k words
4.45
70.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just a boy; almost nineteen; my neighbor's son. I'd known Richie since he was 8, when he and his mom had moved into her father's farmhouse to take care of the aging man. A year later, her father was dead and Mary and Richie settled comfortably into our community. Whenever I went away to a gallery exhibition or on vacation, Richie would feed my dogs, mow the grass, or shovel the snow from my driveway. Over the years, his growing love of art brought us closer; we'd have long talks about aesthetics and techniques. Under my tutelage, he was becoming a very good ceramicist.

That summer, his mother took a long-deferred trip to Europe with her sister, leaving Richie to tend their homestead and work to earn money for college. He was a shy young man, introspective and sensitive, soft-spoken and kind. On that warm, humid, hazy afternoon, he learned something else about himself and so did I.

I'd invited him to come over to do some sculpting in clay. I'd also invited Carol.

"Hi, Richie," I said, as he walked into my studio.

"Hi, Magda," he said, smiling and looking at Carol.

"Carol, I'd like you to meet Richie." They greeted each other with a handshake. "Carol's an artist, too," I said, "but today she's going to be our model." Carol was 38, the mother of two teenagers, and a good friend of mine. "If you'll get ready, Carol, Richie and I will set up our stuff." She nodded and walked out of the room.

"Have you ever worked with a nude model, Richie?" He tensed up.

"Uh, no, I haven't," he said, looking away.

"Well, then, you'll find this to be a great exercise. There's nothing like observing the nude to see how form and texture come together to illustrate beauty." I could see he was nervous. He excused himself to use the restroom. While he was gone, Carol returned in a gray robe. I took her aside and told her about Richie's lack of experience with nude models. She volunteered to let him do the blind man exercise. We exchanged smiles as he returned to the studio.

"A little teaching, first," I said and then proceeded to talk with Richie about how to build up the clay. Then, I turned to Carol. "Please remove your robe and stand on that spot of light over there." Nonchalantly, she threw her robe onto a chair and walked three paces to the light. Like the good model she is, she focused her eyes away from our direct glance. I turned to Richie who was blushing slightly, his eyes moving toward and away from Carol repeatedly. He was still tense.

"Richie," I said, "some models will let a serious sculptor like you get close to them so you can get a better idea of their form. Carol has agreed to help you with what we call the blind man exercise. So, come over here and stand in front of her." He approached her carefully.

"Good," I said. "Now, close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them. That way, you'll get the full benefit of this exercise." He did as he was told. "Okay, I'm going to take your hands and place them flat on top of Carol's head." I took his cool hands and gently lay them on her. She smiled at me.

"Now, here's the exercise, Richie. With your fingertips and your palms, I want you to feel Carol's head. Get to know how her hair feels, notice the shape of her skull. Slowly move your hands around her head and face. Feel the bones and the skin and the muscle. Try to see her head and her face in your mind's eye. And remember, don't open your eyes. Just take your time."

Richie studied Carol's head with his hands for a couple minutes. When he told me he could "see" it, I said it was time to move on.

"Open your eyes, Richie." He did, keeping his focus on Carol's head. "See how great it is to teach your hands to see?"

"It's amazing," he said, looking at me and then at Carol. "Thank you," he told her. She smiled.

"Okay, Carol; turn around with your back to Richie. That's it. Now, Richie, put your hands on her shoulders and close your eyes again. Carol, spread your feet about five inches apart." Again, I told Richie to slowly explore the contours and textures of Carol's body. He hesitated when he reached her ass but I encouraged him to feel her muscles as she tightened them.

"It's okay, Richie," she said. "Take your time and feel everything." He crouched down as he handled her thighs and then her calves. He grasped each leg with his hands, feeling the front and back of each one. After he examined her feet, I had him stand up and open his eyes again.

"Carol has a lovely back," I said, "and her legs have great definition. Could you "see" them like you "saw" her head and face?"

"Yes," he said, still sounding a bit nervous. He was still looking straight at me and not at Carol's back side.

"Finally, Carol, let's have you face Richie again and let the blind man see the front of you." She turned around and smiled at Richie who couldn't help looking down at her crotch and looking up again quickly. "Okay, Richie, put your hands on her shoulders, close your eyes one more time and work your hands over Carol's front. He reached out tentatively and then placed his hands on her. Even with his eyes closed, he looked nervous.

Slowly, he worked his hands and fingers over her shoulders and upper arms. Then he slid his hands down to her fingertips, all the while studying her biceps, triceps, forearms, and hands. When he was finished, he quickly returned to her shoulders. He hesitated again. Carol looked at me with a hint of lust in her eyes. Her nipples were stiff. Her shaved crotch was glistening.

"Go ahead, Richie," she said. "Let your hands teach you something." Very slowly, he traced each clavicle with his fingertips. Moving down, he felt the top of her breasts. "Put your hands on them," she said. "That's it. Now, feel their weight and their shape." She thrust her chest out a bit. Richie lifted her tits, squeezed them gently, and felt the hardness of her nipples. Carol closed her eyes as he felt her up. Then, he moved down her abdomen and traced her belly button. Slowly, he moved lower until the palm of his hand rested on her pubis. He stopped, waiting. Softly, Carol told him to use his fingers to feel her labia, explore her crevices, and see how her legs met her crotch. He did as he was told. With his hand still cupping her sex, I told him to open his eyes. He didn't move his hand away immediately and Carol didn't step away. She looked down and he did too as they both watched him slowly remove his hand that was now moist with her juices. She sighed.

"So, Richie, are you ready to mold the human form?" I asked.

"I think so," he said with a sudden smile. "Thank you, Carol. You really taught me a lot."

"My pleasure," she said, smiling back at him. We spent the next 45 minutes working with the clay as Carol posed for us. Then she got dressed, said goodbye and left. I got some iced tea and Richie and I sat at a small table in the studio.

"Carol's a good model," I said. "I think you liked working with a nude woman."

"It was fun," he said.

"You seemed to get excited," I said. He looked at me and smiled. "I mean, you looked like she turned you on."

"No, she didn't," he protested. I smiled at him.

"Richie," I said gently, "have you ever seen a real live nude woman before?"

"No."

"It was exciting to see her, wasn't it? Tell the truth now."

"I have to admit that it was," he said.

"I knew you were excited because I could see your hard-on pressing against your shorts." Richie blushed and looked away. "It's okay, Richie, hard-ons are very natural. I would have been surprised if you hadn't gotten one." He shifted in his chair, looking uncomfortable.

"Have you ever been naked in front of a woman?" I asked.

"I can't say that I have," he said, still looking away.

"Would you do it for me?" He looked up and than away again. "Would you take your clothes off for me here?" I said, gently.

"I don't think I could, Magda."

"Why not?"

"I'd be too embarrassed."

"The human body is beautiful, Richie," I said.

"I know," he said, "but I don't know if I can control my...my...you know, my erection." "It's okay if you get an erection. They're beautiful, too." I said. "They're as natural as can be. So, what do you say, huh?"

"I don't know," he said.

"Please, for me. I think you'll like it. Besides, when you're finally with a young woman, you'll be a veteran, so to speak." He smiled at that. I pointed to the spot where Carol had stood nude earlier.

"Okay," he said. He got up, walked a few feet away, turned, and faced me. He looked very shy and innocent. I squared my chair so I could watch. Quickly, he unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on a saw horse.

"Bravo," I said. He smiled. Then he reached to unbuckle the belt on his shorts. In a few seconds, they too were on the saw horse. He stood there just in his jockeys, no sign of a hard-on. "Well?" I said. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled the white underwear down to his ankles and off his body. As he stood up, he put it on top of his other clothes and then faced me, naked for the first time in front of a woman.

"You've got a wonderful body, Richie," I said as I looked him up and down. "Turn around for me, please." Slowly, he turned 360 degrees. His body was covered in dark curly hair. The heat and humidity was making him sweat all over. The hair on his back and ass and chest was wetter than on his legs. When he faced me again, I could see a stirring in his cock. He looked down at it and then at me.

"Don't worry about it, Richie. Let it happen," I said, staring at his growing penis. It didn't take long for it to be standing almost straight up and bobbing to the beat of his pulse. It wasn't big, about five inches, but it was thick, filling. I looked up. "It's beautiful, Richie."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he said.

"It's exciting, isn't it?"

"I can't hide the truth," he said, and we both starting laughing. I stood up and walked over to him.

"I like to be naked, too," I said. "May I be naked with you?"

"Yes," he said, softly. I crossed my arms and pulled off my loose tee shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra. Instinctively, he looked at my tits. I pushed my shorts and underwear down in one motion and threw my clothes on the chair. We stood a cock apart, looking at each other's body.

"This is fun," I said. He agreed. I reached for his right hand and held it against my pussy. It startled him.

"It's okay," I said. "May I give you another little lesson?" He nodded. I guided his middle finger to my hole, now wet with my own excitement. "Push your finger in, slowly," I said, as I showed him the way. "That's it. Not too fast, just in and out slowly." Each time he pushed in, I squeezed his finger with my cunt. Then, I held him inside me and squeezed and squeezed some more. Slowly, I pulled his finger out of me and brought his hand to his face. "Breathe deep," I said.

"It's sweet, Magda."

"Of course," I said in a husky voice that surprised me. "Now, suck it." I pushed his finger to his lips and watched him draw it in. His eyes were fixed on mine. "Come over here," I said, leading him to the table. I backed up to the edge. "Can I stroke your cock?" I asked, not waiting for an answer. I scooped up a thread of precum hanging from the tip of his shiny head and rubbed it up and down his very hard prick. Then, I lay back on the table, lifted my feet, and wrapped my legs around his hips. "I want you to fuck me, Richie."

"Magda, I..."

"Richie, I know you want to and I think that it would be best to get this out of the way; you know, lose your virginity." I grabbed his left hip with one hand and his thick cock with the other and pulled him in the right direction. Once he found my hole, he and I let him in. Three strokes and ten seconds later, he was coming inside me, inside a woman, for the first time. When he was spent and his cock started to shrink, he looked a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, Richie. It happens to every man the first time he's with a woman. You'll learn to last a lot longer." He backed away from me and I slid off the table. I kept sliding down until his cock was at my mouth. I took it in, tasting him and me at the same time. He put his hands on my head and played with my hair. We were both very wet with sweat.

"I have to go to the bathroom," he said. I looked up, paused so he could savor the moment when I had his cock in my mouth, and then let go of him.

"Can I watch?" Before he could speak, I took his hand and walked him to the little room in the corner of the studio. I even lifted the seat for him. Again, he seemed embarrassed with me looking at him, waiting for him to pee.

"I've never done this with a woman present."

"Here, let me hold it while you go." The look on his face was priceless. "Go ahead," I said. "I'll aim it straight." With that, he looked down and started to pee, a strong steady stream that I could feel coursing through his penis. When he was finished, I shook his cock, like all guys do, and smiled at him. "There, that wasn't bad, was it?" He laughed.

On that hot, humid late afternoon, we sat at the table, drinking iced tea, joking, talking about art and sex and the dreams of a young man. After a while, I raised my foot to his naked crotch and rubbed his sweaty penis slowly. It stiffened quickly and stood straight up. He smiled at me and continued to talk. His embarrassment was gone.

"I want to fuck you again," I said.

"I was hoping you would," he said. He got up as I did and we embraced and kissed, his hard-on pressing between us. We walked outside and lay under a shady tree. There, I taught him how to use his mouth on my pussy. He was a good student and I came hard twice before I let him up for air. Then, I blew him again but I didn't let him come. I rolled onto my back and pulled him on top of me. This time, he had no trouble sticking his thick cock into me by himself. I stroked his furry back and ass as he slowly moved in and out. He was more relaxed and fucked me like he'd been fucking for months. I pushed my finger against his asshole and that set him off. I followed with another great orgasm.

"Not bad," I said, after we had regained our breath. He was just nineteen that summer; my neighbor's son; my student; my hairy lover. He was just nineteen, but now definitely a man.