Rick & Jess: Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind Made Up

I'd gone to the cinema to kill a couple of hours or so and had done a bit of window shopping. Eventually, around 5:00pm, I decided to head back home and as I was heading back to my car I stopped at a flower stall and bought Mum a small bunch of flowers. I got into my car, wrote a message on the card. The message said, "Dear Mum, No matter what your decision, I will always love you. Your loving son, Rick xxx." Then I thought it a good idea to send a text to Mum's phone to let her know I'm on my way. Before I could start the car I received a reply text. It said, "Call me down when you get home. I think my mind is made up. Love Mum xxx." I drove home, not knowing what to think. I was excited because although Mum's text didn't say she would have sex with me, it also didn't say that she wouldn't. The anticipation was terrible, but thrilling, and by the time I got home I had the erection to end all erections.

As I came into the house and closed the front door I noticed an envelope stuck to the door of my den. I stopped and read it.

It said:

My Darling Rick,

I have made up my mind and I'd like to tell you over dinner. Please go up and change into some smart clothes. On the way to your room knock on my door and let me know you're home, but then please don't come down until I call you. Dinner will be at about 7pm.

All my love,

Mumxxx

I stared at the letter and wondered why all the cloak and dagger stuff, but with the potential prize on offer I would be a fool not to play along.

I popped into the kitchen and put the flowers on the table then went upstairs. I stopped outside of Mum's bedroom door and knocked. There was no reply. I knocked again and called, "Are you there, Mum. I'm home and I've seen the note."

Mum's reply came from behind the door, "Thank you Sweetie, I'll call you for dinner when it's ready."

I paused for a couple of seconds then decided to go and get ready. I made a bit of a performance of closing my bedroom door, then leaning against it I waited and listened.

About a minute later Mum's door opened and I heard her go downstairs. I then decided to get ready and wait for her call.

It took me about 45 minutes to shower and get ready then after about the same amount of time waiting there was a gentle knock on my door, and then Mum called through. "Rick?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Give me one minute then please come down and join me for dinner, it's in the dining room."

"Ok."

Then I heard Mum go back downstairs. Checking my watch it was 7:10pm and after waiting a minute I opened my door and headed downstairs.

When I walked into the dining room I was presented with a sight I had rarely seen before. On the few previous occasions it was when Mum and Dad were going out somewhere special. Mum's hair was fluffed out and had more volume than it would normally have. She was wearing make-up which was unusual for her as she normally only wore eye liner and lipstick. Her black dress was strapless and low cut, so that her breasts bulged a little out of the top. It was well fitted, but not tight and drew in at the waste and flowed out over her hips running half way down her thighs to the hem. Her legs were clad in very sheer stockings and her 3-inch black stiletto heeled shoes bottomed off an amazingly sexy sight.

Mum was smiling at me and smiling back at her I said, "You look absolutely beautiful. You look so sensual and sexy; I hope to God you're not showing me what I will be missing."

Mum, reached out for me to join her and as I approached, she draped herself over me, in a loving embrace, kissed me warmly on my lips and then whispered in my ear, "Darling, I'm yours if you want me, but not until we've had dinner."

Still in her embrace, my cock just went hard and pressed against her stomach. I then whispered back, "You don't know how happy that makes me. I love you Mum, and I want to make love to you."

"Thank you Babe, I want to make love to you as well, but all in good time." She paused and then looking at the table, which drew my gaze to the vase of flowers where she was looking and she said, "Thank you for the flowers and the message. I am very touched."

I kissed her again and held her tight to me. My hand wandered down her back and I grasped a handful of her rear. She groaned softly and returned the favour and then breaking the kiss she said, "Rick, please sit and I'll get dinner."

I reluctantly pulled away and sat at the head of the table. Mum turned and headed for the kitchen. I watched her and her rear was perfect in that dress, as were her legs.

I poured the wine and Mum brought dishes with potato, vegetables, lamb, mint sauce and a few other bits and pieces, and then sat to my right. The hem of her skirt raised a little showing more of her legs and I took in the view.

"Rick?" she asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh. Sorry Mum." I paused then added, "It looks good enough to eat. The food looks good too." I beamed at her.

Mum laughed at my corny joke and play-punched me in the arm. I joined in laughing then she said, "Let's eat before the food gets cold."

We got our food and chatted, and ate. The conversation was a little flirty, which we both enjoyed. We got through a bottle of wine before we finished and started on the gin and vodka before we eventually cleared the table and cleared the kitchen and headed into the lounge.

I was walking behind Mum and couldn't get over how hot she was. We walked through into the lounge and I closed the door from the hallway and as I turned back Mum was stood in front of me. She was smiling seductively and she closed the very short gap between us and kissed me on the lips. It was a passionate lover's kiss with our lips parted and our tongues doing a tango in our mouths. Although we both had a drink in our hands our free hands were wandering over each other's body. Nothing too explicit, as it seemed that Mum wanted to take this evening slowly and not get carried away too quickly. She eventually broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, but with a warm smile formed on her red lips. I stole another quick kiss and Mum pulled herself away from me and she continued towards the sofa. She sat in the corner of the 3-seater, facing the centre of the room, and crossing her legs she sat back and closed her eyes.

Would you put some music on please Sweetie?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"Anything in particular?" I asked.

"Just some soft background music would be fine."

I found some appropriate music and put it on. Then I joined Mum and sat at the other end of the sofa, and faced her.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are. If you went out like that you wouldn't still be on your own."

"Thank you Darling," she replied. Then looking up at me, she continued, "I'm glad I didn't though, because I might not have been able to save myself for you."

We smiled at each other then suddenly Mum stood and said, "I'm feeling a little constricted and warm, would you be so good as to undo my dress please."

She stood up and turned her back towards me allowing me to see the zip. I stood up and as I grasped the zip Mum said, "I want you to understand, Rick. If you undo my zip we will go to bed together tonight and you will fuck me and fill my cunt with your cum."

Hearing Mum speak so lewdly was arousing and contemplating what she had said, I replied, "I can't think of a better way to end the night; except to do it more than once." With that I drew the zip down, undoing Mum's dress.

Mum turned back around to face me, holding her dress to prevent it from falling. She waited, then I realised she wanted me to sit back down which I did. Without taking her eyes from mine, Mum very seductively lowered her dress to reveal a black strapless bra, which might as well not have been there, as her nipples were clearly visible through the ultra-sheer material. The dress continued to drop revealing her chest and waist, where her matching lacy suspender belt came into view. Still lower, revealing her equally sheer matching panties. I could easily see the short well trimmed triangle of hair pointing down towards the heart of her womanhood. Then as the tops of her milky thighs came into view she dropped the dress revealing her stockinged legs covered with the sheer material, held up by the straps from her suspender belt. Mum stepped out of the crumpled dress and picked it up and placed it on the arm of the sofa, she then turned back to me and stood allowing me to drown myself in the beauty of a woman so sexual it was almost too much to bear. I took in the view of her in the sheerest of lingerie, starting from her toes to her head. Then my gaze rested on her face and I looked into her eyes and smiled. Mum smiled back and started to slowly turn around giving me a show of her whole body. As she got side on, it was plain to see that her nipples were very erect and pushing hard against the gauze-like bra material. Her back was flawless and her rear taught, and not the rear of a 43 year-old woman. Her legs were firm and very well toned and the seams on the back of her stockings were straight and highlighted the length of her legs. She eventually stopped facing me again and smiled. I was in awe.

All I could think to say was, "Goddess."

"You approve then?" Mum asked, wanting to confirm my adoration of such beauty.

"Mum, if you were only half as beautiful as you are I'd be the happiest man in the world."

Mum laughed a little, and then came towards me and kissed me passionately on the lips. Breaking the kiss she said, "All in good time Darling. Let's enjoy the evening and the anticipation. Then patting the bulge in my trousers she added, "I'm glad to see someone else approves."

"Who wouldn't," I laughed as Mum backed toward the other end of the sofa then she sat back almost facing me. She put her left leg up, resting against the back of the sofa and her right foot was on the floor, opening herself fully to my gaze.

She took her glass from the table and lifted towards me and said, "A toast."

I took my drink and presented it to her.

Then she said, "To us, and to the forbidden fruit of a mother and a son."

We both drank and just sat and listened to the music and immersed ourselves in the moment.

Eventually a question that had been bouncing around my head all evening demanded my attention. I eventually broke into the music and asked, "Mum, what eventually made you decide to have sex with me? Looking like that you could probably have any man on the planet, but you still chose the one man you couldn't, or at least shouldn't have."

Mum thought for a few moments and then replied, "I need someone to love me. If I went dating, looking for someone, I couldn't guarantee that I would find a man that loved me. Lusted after me, no doubts, but love is a difficult thing to find. I'm also excited by the unobtainable, and it seemed that with you confirming your willingness to ignore society's taboos I had the perfect person. You're my son, whom I love unconditionally, but you are a person with whom I'm not allowed to enjoy the physical love I so miss. The combination of the 2 is just too good to pass up."

"I never realised you were that lonely."

"What you don't know about mothers is that like most sons fantasise about their mothers, most mother's secretly desire and fantasise about having sex with their sons as well."

"Really! I didn't know that."

"Mothers, in the vast majority of cases, are also wives and having a husband around will always tend to quell any desire for their sons. So when you were younger, I still felt the same about you, but Dad was around to satisfy my need for emotional and physical love."

"So Dad stopped you from lusting after me?"

"In a way. Having him love me, and me loving him meant that I didn't think about you very often, but now and again the little thought and wish would pop into my head and I would think about what it would be like to have you slide your hard cock into me and fill me with your cum."

"God, Mum, that's so hot."

"I know," she replied, smiling. Then she ran her fingers over her breast, flicking her nipples and then ran them down her stomach and rubbed her pussy, all the while looking straight into my eyes.

"Baby, Mummy wants to be hugged, why don't we dance?"

I got up and offered my hand which she took and we moved to the open part of the lounge and slow danced to the music. After a few minutes Mum whispered in my ear, "Can I take your shirt off so that I can feel you bare skin on mine?"

I pulled away from her slightly and allowed her to unbutton my shirt. She pulled it open as much as she could then I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and once topless I moved back towards her. At this point she took my hand and placed it firmly on her breast, then held it there. She also started to grind her pelvis into me putting more pressure on my still erect penis. Mum was upping the tempo, and I had already decided that I would let her set the pace. Mainly because she just seemed to know how to extract the maximum excitement from each moment.

We danced for a while then Mum pulled away and whispered, "Thank you Darling," then she turned back towards the sofa. As she walked I reached out and ran my hand over her rear and to my surprise she moaned softly then stopped. I thought I'd gone further than she wanted me to for a second before I watched her adjust her stance with her feet apart. I slid my hand between her legs and got my first feel of Mum's pussy, and she was soaking wet. Not only was her pussy and panties soaked, but the insides of her thighs were also wet with her juices. Mum pushed her pussy harder into my hand to show that she wanted me to stimulate her there, but it was only a short while before she stood back up straight. I removed my hand and Mum turned and kissed me.

She broke the kiss and said, "Thank you Baby. Now your hand is all wet, perhaps you'd like to lick it?"

I raised my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers and hand. The taste and smell was almost overpowering as I experienced Mum's sexual aroma, fresh and first hand, rather than on the dried gusset of her panties.

We went back to the sofa she still sat in the corner on an angle but this time she got me to sit next to her and she put her left leg over my lap.

The most comfortable place for my hands was on her leg, so I began running my hands up and down her legs. Mum relaxed back and closed her eyes. Each time my hand went up her leg I went a little further, towards her bare skin. Mum seemed to be quivering slightly under my light touch, but gave an obvious shiver as my fingers touched her bare inner thigh. My fingers were only a few inches from her panties but I avoided the desire to go straight there. Mum's breathing was harsh and laboured, as my hand and fingers went down and up, each time closer to the prize I sought. Eventually my fingers reach the junction between her legs and her crotch and I let the back of my hand gently run across the little nub of her clit. Mum jumped and shook and sucked in air. The next time I pushed a finger down across her pussy then ran it up her slit to her clit, causing Mum to jump and shake again.

I continued doing that for a few minutes with Mum getting more and more aroused and stimulated. All of a sudden she sat forward, and brought her mouth to my ear then very shakily said, "Darling I'm so close. Rub my clit. Make me cum."

I concentrated my efforts on her pussy and her clit and rubbed and flicked it through the thin material. Mum was moaning and panting and she was tilting her hips to try and intensify my stimulation. All of a sudden she stiffened then shook and she gave out a long, "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg," before gasping and grabbing my face and clamping her lips onto mine. She was almost animal-like as she tried to reach down my throat with her tongue, but as the intensity of her orgasm subsided she just hugged into me until she recovered.

"Are you ok?" I asked, with her still clinging to me.

She pulled away from me and looked up at me, her face, neck and chest very flushed and looking a little sheepish she replied, "I think I'm more than ok. If you can do that to me by just rubbing my clit, I'm going to be passing out when we finally make love."

"Do you want to know something?" I asked.

Mum just smiled at me.

"You look even more beautiful than you already are after you cum."

Mum lowered her eyes briefly then looked up and said, "That's because it's you making me cum my love."

"I nearly had an orgasm myself watching you. I was so wrapped up in your pleasure that I nearly lost control."

"In that case Darling I think we should go up to bed. I have a better use for your cum than sucking it off the inside of your pants."

With that we both got up and headed out of the lounge. I followed Mum up the stairs watching her body move seductively as she climbed exaggerating her hip movements. I reached up and put my hand between her legs and Mum laughed, stopped briefly and wiggled her rear at me. I took my hand away and realised that it was so wet, it was almost as if I'd put it under a running tap.

"I can't believe how wet you are."

Mum looked back smiling and said, "That's because my son has been playing with my pussy making it gush."

Losing Our Virginity

Mum opened her bedroom door and standing in the doorway she turned toward me. She put her arms up around my neck and reached up and kissed me. As she broke the kiss she said, "Richard, my stud of a son, would you please come into my bedroom and fuck Mummy."

She looked so wanton saying that and I just smiled and nodded my head. She took my hand, turned and led me into her 'lair', switching on her lights, dimmed to a soft warm glow, and then closing the door behind us.

I took her into my arms and holding her tightly I kissed her deeply. The kiss went on and on for several minutes as our journey to the forbidden flesh began. Eventually we parted and Mum brought me to the centre of the room.

She stood admiring my torso then softly said, "You've been very patient and allowed me to tease you and heighten the excitement that I feel and I hope you feel as well. I know there comes a point where a man simply has to cum and I want to make sure you don't pass that point before I'm ready. Would you take your shoes off please Darling?"

I nodded and slipped my shoes off my feet.

"Give me your foot." Mum demanded, which on doing she simply removed my sock. Then she did the same with my other foot.

Mum then knelt in front of me and asked, "May I take off your trousers?"

"I would like that very much," I replied.

She undid the belt and the button, and then slid the zip down. As she was doing this her hand was knocking against my still erect cock. She pulled my trousers down and I stepped out of them.

Mum then asked, "May I take your pants off?"

I smiled and said, "Yes."

She gripped the waistband and started to pull them down. My cock, being pushed down with the garment made it a little difficult so Mum pulled the front of my pants away from my body allowing my cock to free itself from its confinement. She pulled my pants to the floor and I stepped out of them as well and stood naked for my mother.

Mum stood up and kissed me and said, "Rick, you are a handsome man and you have a beautiful cock. It will be my pleasure to pleasure you and your cock."

She kissed me again and leading me to her bed she said, "Lay down my love."

I got on the bed and lay on my back; Mum laid next to me and kissed me again.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, I want to give this gift to you, so just enjoy it and let things happen in their own good time. Don't worry about telling me when you're about to cum. I will know anyway. Let me just pleasure you."