Rick, Maggie and Paige Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"I used to dream of a tall man, hamming me from behind, in a public bathroom."

"I would love that, but...one of us said that 'she' wanted things to go slow."

"We could come back here in a few days and um...make my um...dream come true," she smiled and Maggie knew that had to stop before they ended up fucking in the middle of Home Depot.

"Sounds good to me, but for now, we need to get going. I have more places to go." Rick said as he grabbed her in a strong and manly way, letting her know that he was in charge and he hugged. "Let's go, cuz I'm thinking of fucking you right now!" he growled and pushed Mom in front of him, letting his stiff cock, press into her ass as they walked.

She felt his cock and Maggie knew that Rick wasn't going to wait much longer. He was a young man that loved screwing women and she was definitely on the top of his list. She needed a bit more time to do the 'real' dirty thing with him, but for now, Rick was free to do anything to her and Maggie wouldn't say a word about it.

"You're so freakin' hard!" she moaned as they stood in line, with his cock buried deep in her ass-crack. "I'll help you with him...again tonight, ok?" Maggie purred and tonight, she would suck him off. Rick could shoot his warm, thick cum down her throat and into her stomach.

"I'm always hard for you, Mom and I can't wait for you to help me with him again. I loved last night and the way you made me feel," he whispered to her and Rick flexed it, making her moan and push her butt back to it. "I wish we could do it before tonight. I'd hate to cum to soon and um...fuck things up," he added and almost laughed when Mom turned to look at him.

"Oh no, don't you dare do that to me! I'm on freakin' fire and I could really use your help tonight." Maggie quickly said and she figured he was just trying to get some action, but she wasn't taking any chances. Maggie was horny.

"What should we do about it?"

"Wanta find someplace and um...I'll...um jerk...you...off!" Maggie moaned and her blood was at the boiling point.

Rick grabbed her like a rag doll and pushed her in front of him. "Your hand is nice, but I've been thinking about another place I'd like to put him."

"Oh really and where would ahhh, that be?" Maggie turned to ask, but she had a good idea of where he wanted to put his cock.

He leaned to Mom, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to his. "In your sexy...fucking...mouth!" he growled and bit the marked side of her neck.

"Oh shit, that sounds so tempting, but I kinda wanted to do that for you tonight, baby. Let me jerk that big, ol' thing off and tonight...I'll suck him freakin' dry for you!" Maggie said, but wasn't sure if Rick heard or even cared, he was horny for her, his sexy Mom.

He just laughed, quickly looked around and Rick shoved his Mom into the men's room. They moved to the last stall, he pushed her on the toilet, jerked down his pants and Rick shoved his staining cock to her.

"You jerk it good and hard, but I'm cuming in your mouth...otherwise...I'm shooting it all fucking over you and I mean it!" Rick said with a stern and very commanding voice as he held the sides of her face.

She sat helpless as his words filled her ears. "Rick, what has gotten into you? I am still your Mom and you can't just say or do things like that to me. You could at least, say...please first."

"Mom, please jerk me off and let me cum in that sexy mouth of yours, please!" he said and leaned to kiss her like a wildman.

After the kiss, Maggie shook her head and started jerking off her son in a Home Depot, men's room. She leaned up and let a thick, blob of saliva drip from her mouth and on Rick's swollen cock shaft.

"Mmmm, that's so much better. Now Mom...can really make her son cum good! Huh? Do you wanta cum for Mom?" she whispered as both of her tiny hands wrapped around him and Maggie jerked him hard and very fast. "Mmmm, my baby, my lover and he's my son. A Mom jerking off her son and he's gunna cum in her mouth!" she moaned and let more spit drip on Rick's big cock.

He just stood there as Mom jerked away and her sexy talking, was getting to him. "If you keep talking like that, I will cover you from head to toe!"

"But um...didn't you want to um...cum in my...mouth!" Maggie panted over his stiff cock and she felt it jump. "Are you cuming for your Mom? Are you going to shoot that warm cum in your Mom's mouth? Ahhh, you bad, bad boy, cuming in your Mom's mouth!" Maggie whispered as she jerked him hard and as fast as her tiny hands could move. "You dirty, dirty boy!" she said and Maggie swallowed him to the base. His entire cock was in her mouth and down her soft throat.

Rick had all he could take and his cock jerked. "Oh my fucking God! Ahhh, Mom! Yes, Mom!" he yelled as his cock unloaded in her mouth and down her silky throat. His normal, hard and long three squirts shot into her and she took it with ease.

Maggie felt him jump, she took a breath and Rick came. Cum shot into her mouth and she fought to swallow it all. She had never seen anything like Rick and his three, very hard shots of cum. Maggie drank down his warm gift and she smiled up to her one and only son.

"Wow, that big ol' thing sure was full! Aren't you glad that your Mom is a loving and caring person?" she giggled and slowly licked her lips, hoping that none of Rick's cum had dripped on her.

He leaned against the wall and Rick was in heaven. "Oh yes! You're on the 'Mom of the year' award list now! I'd like to see anyone beat that!" Rick laughed as he pulled Mom up into his arms and he held her. "That was out of this world and I can't wait for more," he said with a soft voice and gently caressed the side of Mom's face.

Maggie melted into his arms as she thought about what she had just done for Rick. She knew all of this was wrong, but why in the heck did it feel so good and she couldn't wait for him to please her.

"I can't wait for tonight. I'm so damn horny and it's really starting to hurt," she moaned as Rick hugged her close and Maggie could still feel his swollen cock against her hip. "Does this thing ever take a break?" she asked with a soft whisper, thinking of her son screwing her day and night.

"Not when it comes to you, Mom. I told you, I love you and I'm always hard for you too. Let's get going." Rick said as he gave her butt a playful slap and they were off.

*.

Rick spread out the drop cloth, turned on some soft music and he dimmed the family room lights, as he waited for the woman of his dreams. He knew tonight would be it. Mom wasn't getting away from him until he emptied his cock deep in her body and she came around his cock.

He was having a cigarette when Mom finally came in the room. "I was beginning to think you changed your mind," he said looking over her beautiful, nude body and the tiny pair of white panties that adorned her slender hips.

"I wanted to relax for a few and made sure I was ready for this." Maggie said as his dark, sexy eyes roamed over her body, making her burn with need. "Plus, I wanted to look perfect for my man," she added with a soft purred and she sat on his lap.

He held Mom's hand as she sat down on him. "You look very good. You always do."

"Mmmm, are you trying to score some points?" Maggie asked with a little grin as Rick caressed up her thigh, but he stopped just shy of her burning pussy and she wanted to slap Rick for teasing her.

"Hell yes I do, but I'm thinking that really won't matter tonight."

"Oh and why is that?" she asked.

"I'm gunna rub you down and when I'm finished...I'm taking you."

"What if I say no?" she replied.

"Well, if you do...I'm just taking it anyhow."

"Wouldn't that be called rape?"

"Only if you fight me, but I'm thinking you need some cock really bad!"

"There is one cock that I want and it's yours."

"You're going to get it. I can't wait anymore Mom, I'm about to die!"

"Baby, I'm all yours tonight. Just be easy on me, ok. I haven't had a man in years and you are so big." Maggie smiled as she kissed him. "What are you going to do? I'm not sure about you, but I'm soooo ready!"

"Is Mom ready for her son to screw that pussy?"

"Oh yes, I've been ready for it, but I had to make you work for it." she moaned as his big left hand gently pinched her hard nipples and slowly rolled them between his fingers.

"What do you mean, work for it?" he panted in her ear and she let out a long moan as her nipples were smashed and rolled.

"Dale called me that night it stormed really bad!" she moaned again and this time, her back arched and Maggie needed him. "He told me what you and Paige did, but I truthfully thought you two did it a long time ago. You guys would be a beautiful couple and you're baby is going to be just as gorgeous." Maggie whispered, stood up and said. "Come on, you have to help me now! I've helped you twice, so it's my turn!" she panted and Maggie held out her hands for him.

Rick took Mom by the hand and started towards her room. "I think we'll try your massage another night," he smiled and it was finally happening. Rick was going to get his beautiful Mom.

"Sounds good to me," she replied and Maggie watched his cock growing harder, with each step towards her room. Once in her room, Maggie sat on the side of her bed and she watched Rick pulling down his jeans. "Oh my, he sure looks like he needs his Mom." Maggie smiled at her son and he moved between her legs.

"He needs her very, very bad tonight." Rick said as he pulled Mom's tiny undies down and she was dripping wet. "Is someone horny for her son?"

"Oh God yes and I'm gunna let him fuck me all he wants." Maggie smiled and she felt him knocking at her door. She slowly laid back, spread her long legs and Maggie was ready. "Take me sweet-heart, I need my son!" she moaned when his loving fingers teased her swollen clit and Rick gently eased forward.

He gently thrust forward, pushing against Mom's tiny pussy and her insides felt like a young girls. Rick knew Mom hadn't been with anyone and it was nice. He was getting the honor of breaking in his Mom's pussy again and it was just like getting a virgin. She was so tight, Rick had to lean over Mom and shove.

"Oh Mom, you're so fuckin' tight!" Rick all but yelled as his fat cock-head, finally pierced her tight hole. Her muscles locked, her legs wrapped around him and Mom screamed.

"Ricky! My Ricky! Oh my God, my God, oh Ricky!" Maggie screamed and she jerked him into her core. "Baby, you're in me and I'm cuming on you!" she whimpered as her entire body trembled and quaked. Maggie's first orgasm in so long and her handsome son did it.

"Back in Mom and I came on you. Back in Mom." Maggie sobbed as years of loneliness flooded from her body and Rick held her tight.

He wanted to cum with her, but this was all for Mom. "That's my girl. Yeah!" Rick growled as he eased back and he gently thrust back in Mom, watching her eyes get wide and a big smile cover her face. "Do you like that? Your son's big cock ramming in Mom's pussy?" he asked as his hips did it again.

"Yes, I freakin' love it! I love it, Ricky! I love you too." Maggie sobbed as Rick continued to love her with soft and gentle thrusts.

He held her as his cock slipped in and out of her tightly, stretched pussy and it was so breathtaking. Paige was right about him, Rick was a wonderful lover and Maggie never planned to sleep by herself again. Maggie would get a hard cock wearing her out before bed and then, she would sleep and wake up to love him more.

Rick spread her more and he thrust up. "Oh shit, yes...right...there!" Maggie grunted as Rick's long cock rested deep in her core, touching places and things that Maggie never knew about, until now. Paige told her about the feelings she would have, but no words ever written, could describe what Maggie was feeling. It was as if her insides were twisting and a fire raged in her pussy, but she knew Rick would take care of it.

Mom's pussy was pulling and sucking his cock and it was taking every once of Rick's strength, to keep from cuming in Mom. "Ahhh damn, you feel like a fucking virgin! I love it, Mom!" Rick moaned as he eased back and forth, but he wanted to cum. He was loving Mom, his dream girl, but his cock was full and it hurt.

Maggie saw a distressed look on her son's face and she knew what was wrong. Her son, wanted to cum in her. "Oh Ricky, you need to cum in me. I wanta feel those hard squirts of cum hit the back of my pussy!" Maggie whimpered as she rocked her hips in time with his thrusts forward.

"Cum in me, Ricky! Cum in your Mom! Cum in your Mom's wet pussy! Come on baby! Cum in Mom," she whispered the last three words, Rick grabbed her legs with his arms and he fell on top of her.

Her words drove him crazy and Rick felt his cock jump. He scooped her legs, fell over and he lost it. "Ahhh yes! Yes! Oh my shit, yes! Oh Mom! Mom! Mom!" he yelled and didn't care if the whole fucking town heard. He came in his Mom. His sexy Mom.

Maggie held him and she closed her eyes. Her baby was going to cum, in the very same place, he came from and it made her shiver with excitement. He grunted, Maggie held her breath and when his first powerful squirt of cum hit her cervix, she screamed.

"Oh yes, Ricky! It feels so good!" Maggie moaned as his second hard squirt shot out. "Ahhh, baby, oh yes!" she whimpered for more and Maggie got it. His last and final squirt shot deep into Maggie. "Ahhh, Ricky, no wonder why Paige wanted us to do it and I'm so glad I did," she said caressing his shocked face.

"So, you knew what I was up to, the entire time?"

She just giggled and said. "Yeah, silly boy, I remember some of the crap you guys tried pulling on me when you were growing up and she called me the morning after Dale and I talked, I could instantly tell from the sound of her voice, you fucked her." Maggie smiled at Rick.

"You're not mad or anything?"

"Why would I be mad? She's hot as hell and you're a horny guy, it was bound to happen, but it thought it did a long time ago."

"No, she would never do it with me and trust me when I say this...I fucking tried hard!" he laughed and felt his cock was still hard and deep in Mom.

"Good for her! I know why she made you wait so long." Maggie said with a grin.

"Why?"

"Ol' Paige wanted you to get some 'on the job training' before she got you."

"I just about screwed her ass to death! She was begging me to stop and let her rest, but when she told me that she wanted a baby, I couldn't stop. It was so fucking weird."

"When did she put the idea of getting me into your head?" she asked with one of those motherly looks we've all seen.

"The first night we did it together and she got so horny and excited thinking about it; she let me call her Mom, while I screwed her."

"Oh my Lord, you two are crazy as hell!" Maggie laughed as she thought about Rick screwing Paige, while he called her Mom. "Dale is gone and I'm thinking that we need to move back up there. She's pregnant with your baby and if you're trying to knock me up too, we all need to be in one place."

"Do you mean all in one house?" Rick asked as his dirty mind went wild, thinking about having both sexy women to play with.

"Yes and I bet you're little mind is just loving this, isn't it?" Maggie asked, but she knew the answer already.

"Hell yeah I do! Well, if I get to um...jump you two, it'll be fuckin' great!"

Maggie held him and she pushed her hips to his, hoping Rick would be ready again soon. Paige said that he screwed her the entire night and next day, without stopping!

Maggie pushed, wanting Rick to fuck her senseless. "As long as I get a lot of this...!" she moaned out and squeezed her virginal muscles around him as hard as she could. "Big, fuckin' cock...I don't give a damn!" Maggie said squeezing with all of her might, hoping to tease him into fucking her again.

He lay over Mom and Rick loved the way she was teasing him into screwing her again. She had wonderful control of her muscles and Mom was very proud of it.

"Ahhh, shit, is someone trying to get more?" Rick asked as he flexed and blood started pouring into his cock. Within fifteen seconds, Rick was as hard as steel and ready to give Mom another good time. "Damn, I got me a fucking sneaky girl now! I'll be sure to keep a good eye on you," he said with a little wink and Rick started again.

His cock started going in and out of Mom's sweet pussy and Rick wasn't stopping anytime soon. He was going to do Mom all fucking night and nothing was going to stop them.

"I'm gunna be in you all night. What do you think of that?" Rick asked and as he did, his hips trust forward, ramming his stiff cock into Maggie's pussy and she let out a soft, helpless moan.

"Yeah, do me all you want! That's what a good Mom does for her son, she is his whore. So, fuck your Mom, fuck your whore Mom!" Maggie growled and she was ready for more.

"Anything I want?" he asked and Rick saw a warm look on Mom's face. It was as if, she was in love or something.

"Anything at all, baby," she purred with the softest and sweetest voice she could. "Mom is here for you." Maggie whispered and started squeezing her muscles again, giving Rick the feeling that his cock was being pulled, milked and being sucked by a woman.

"Oh Mom...God it's so good!" he moaned, watching his sexy Mom lying under him and how happy he was. Rick was going to be with two of the prettiest women in the world and he had freedom to 'visit' each sexy sister all he wanted.

"Oh baby, when Paige and I are finished with you...You're going to think you dead, buster!"

"Yeah right, two old ladies gunna rape me!" Rick laughed at Maggie and he knew that he screwed up.

"Old ladies? I should beat you for saying that! I'm not old and if I must say so myself, I did look great tonight!"

"I'm sorry; you know that I was just joking. You and Paige are the best I'm ever been with and I wouldn't trade either of you for anything." Rick said as he softly kissed Mom on the lips and went back to screwing Mom hard and as deep as he could.

Maggie was lying on the side of her bed, her son standing between her legs, fucking her senseless and she loved it all. "Yes, fuck that pussy!" she growled and Maggie slapped her aching clit. "Fuck it, baby! Fuck your Mom's horny, little pussy! It needs my son to fuck it! Oh, God yes, fuck me, Ricky! Fuck Mom's pussy for her!" Maggie screamed, yelled and begged for more.

Rick stood on the floor, fucking his pretty Mom, harder than Paige ever got. Mom loved it and Rick was more than happy to give it to her. Mom was so hot, so sexy and now, she was his. His to love, his to screw and Mom was his to fuck all he wanted.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm gunna fuck you day and night! Paige will have to wait, cuz my Mom needs me now. She needs a baby in her belly too." Rick said and Mom let out a loud moan of need. "Does Mom want her sons' baby, in her belly?"

"Yes, Ricky, give your Mom a baby to love and care for! Ricky, give me your baby!" she cried out as Rick hammered her pussy, thinking of her sons' baby growing in her belly.

He pumped faster, driving his cock-head to Mom's cervix and thinking of filling her with his cum. His sexy Mom and he was screwing her half to death and he was only seconds from exploding.

"I'm ready, Mom! I wanta cum in my...Mom's pussy!" Rick yelled and he came again. Shooting his normal, three very hard squirts of cum deep into Mom's pussy and Rick knew Mom was getting his baby, like it or not. "Oh Mom...I love you! Oh, I love you so much!" Rick yelled out.

"Go baby, cum in me! Cum in your Mom! Give Mom your baby! Give me a daughter and you can fuck her, like you are me!"

"Oh God, wouldn't that be crazy?" he asked panting for air as he held his Mom.

"I bet your crazy Aunt has already thought of that." Maggie laughed and she knew that they had some fun times ahead.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers