Ricky & Karen Home Alone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers

"Changed my mind. Out of the way!" She ran and jumped into the little pool at full speed while Ricky got out of the way.

She came up and out of the water and lifted her arms to smooth her hair back, which had the effect of lifting and outlining her breasts for Ricky perfectly. He could not help but stare, careful to move his eyes when she looked at him.

They small talked for a few minutes, lazily moving through the water. Then Ricky wanted to take a few dives, and he got out of the pool to hit the board.

As he stood on the board he got the impression his aunt was looking at him in an odd way. He looked down and saw that he was not hard but 'hanging well'. The material of his trunks was hugging his skin, perfectly outlining his cock. He flushed a little and quickly dove into the water. Neither of them mentioned the awkward look and soon they were getting ready for the movie.

The pizza arrived at the perfect time and after they stopped for Karen to buy beer they arrived at the large open area of the drive in theater just as the sun was going down.

Unluckily for them, they were not there in enough time to make the two premium pairings of movies for the night as the lots were full. Ricky had seen the third movie listed just the week before. That only left the same romantic comedy with a suspense thriller following that. The drive in was great about showing two movies, and while he was not that excited about seeing either movie, he was happy he would get to eat pizza and drink a few beers--during the first movie at least. He had to stay somewhat sober as he was driving them home.

Lisa had worn a pair of tight fitting jean shorts and a tank top to the movies as it had been such a hot day. The night would get cooler but not quite cool. David found himself staring down her tank top more than once, and he could see the yellow bikini top she had worn earlier underneath the flimsy tank.

The first movie passed easily and was good for a few laughs. Both of them concentrated more on scarfing pizza and drinking beer rather than watching the movie.

The second movie started and lo and behold, it was a suspense thriller about a woman taking revenge on her husband who had been cheating on her for months.

When he realized how close the topic was to her own current misfortunes, Ricky realized that Karen might not want to stay.

"Do you really want to watch this, Karen?"

"Huh?" Karen asked, a little tipsy from the four or five beers she had already downed during the first movie.

"I mean, with what is going on with you and David?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I want to see this."

"Ok." Ricky answered softly.

About 45 minutes into the movie there was a long and drawn out sex scene between the cheating husband and his new lover. Even for a rated R movie it was pretty graphic. The bodies writhed on the screen n the fake way of movies, never showing the actual thrusting--the good stuff. The mistress was hot as hell; Ricky had just started to feel uncomfortable when his aunt said suddenly, "It's not fair."

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked.

"They never show all the man," Karen said with a slur. The beer was catching up to her. "You can see her tits and her bush, and mine are nicer than hers! Look!" she reached up and cupped underneath her breasts, pushing them up. Ricky held his breath as the ample orbs thrust and pushed against the fabric. Was she really doing this? She then pointed at the screen and the breasts that were the size of a car. "See, he wants her!"

Ricky knew she was drunk. He barely felt the two beers he had downed during the first movie and she was working on her sixth. He was about to say something to her when she leaned into him.

"I bet you would me take to bed in a heartbeat, wouldn't you, Aunt or not!"

Ricky did not know what to say. She was leaning in close enough he could see right into the tank top and he couldn't help it. A bulge formed in his pants as she pushed them up again for him to see. Even drunk, Karen noticed.

"That's right, this tight little 18 year old would want me, so why doesn't that prick!"

Karen started to cry, which immediately brought Ricky's mind out of the gutter. He held on to her as she leaned into him for comfort. What was he thinking? She was only drunk, and would never, ever think of doing anything with him.

After a few minutes of release, Karen stopped crying and sat back in her chair, cradling a now warm beer. She seemed embarrassed and did not want to talk about anything else when Ricky pressed her.

They drove home in silence and Karen went right to the second room upstairs, the one next to his. Ricky sat in the front room watching TV to give her some space. Soon he heard Karen screaming on the phone. Obviously she had called the cheating scumbag. Ricky happened to agree with Karen. She was hot, hotter than most women, why the hell would any guy want to cheat on that?

After the yelling, Karen slammed the door and stalked out to the front room. She was wearing a robe that was his mothers. She filled it better than his mom, there was no question. She looked at him, flustered.

"Did you hear all that, Ricky?"

"Just the yelling. No details." Ricky answered honestly.

"Damn. I'm gonna get real drunk tonight," was all she said in response. She took the half full gallon bottle of vodka out of the freezer. "You want a drink?"

"Sure. There is orange juice to mix."

"I'm takin it straight," she said, and took a long pull of the bottle.

Ricky was impressed. Even he couldn't gun hard liquor down like that without getting sick. He got up and made his own drink, and soon they sat on the couch together.

"Why are guys such dicks, Rick?" Karen said, drunkenly thinking Ricky had never heard this rhyme before.

Ricky just shrugged his shoulders. Karen scoffed.

"Ha, I bet you think you are a nice guy. Yeah right. Tell me Ricky, are you a good guy?" Karen said leeringly.

Ricky did not notice--he was looking down in embarrassment--that Karen stared right at his crotch as she said this. Ricky did not know what to say. This was one of those rare moments where anything he said would be equivalent to inserting his foot in his mouth. His Mom got drunk like this occasionally, and he knew from experience he should just shut up.

So he just shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, I think so," he said without saying.

Karen just harrumphed. "Well, rub my feet then nice boy. I'm gonna lay down for a minute."

She put her feet up across his lap and laid back on the couch. Ricky had given his Mom foot rubs often—since Dad was gone—and obviously Karen knew he would be up for it.

He reached out to her feet. They were warm and soft, just like the flesh of the calves sitting across his lap, just inches away from his cock. He started to work, unable to look away from her legs, which the robe covered to just above her knees.

The boy was good at his work, Karen soon realized. Her feet were in heaven. His hands expertly moved around her toes, heel and ball. On an upward stroke, he tickled her just slightly. She jerked and moved, her robe parting just a little to reveal that she was not wearing anything underneath the fabric, not even panties. He caught just a glimpse of a well trimmed dark bush before she got the fabric back down.

"Sorry," Ricky apologized, not knowing if she had seen the look on his face when he saw her pubic hair. He went back to rubbing her feet after she adjusted her legs a little bit.

"No more tickling," Karen said a little slowly; a bit drunk and getting sleepy.

Ricky nodded and continued his work. He could not help but think about the little tuft of hair he had seen, and soon he was getting hard. He tried to think of other things to stop the reaction but he could not, it would not be helped.

Karen moved her legs a little again and brushed right against his hard on. Instead of moving her leg when she felt the bulge, she simply let it lie there for second. Then she sat up a little and looked at Ricky. "None of that, Mister," she said with a slur.

Ricky mumbled an apology and re-concentrated on her feet. Soon she laid back and moved her leg; once she did, the hard-on retreated from the battle field.

Once she lied back, Ricky got to work. After a few minutes, she started to breathe evenly and softly. Ricky looked to find her asleep, the booze working its calming magic.

A thought crossed Ricky's mind. 'I could get a better look now,' his 18 year old brain told himself. She would never know.

He moved his hand to the fold of the light yellow robe. He had moved it just a little when his aunt stirred a little, trying to get deeper into the couch for more comfort. At that point Ricky's courage betrayed him and he gave up. She would kill him if she found out. He couldn't risk it.

Ricky decided to be a gentleman, though he hated it. He lifted her legs lightly off his lap and grabbed a blanket for his aunt. He quickly covered her and went to his room, where he had to masturbate twice before he could get to sleep.

Ricky awoke a little earlier than he expected too the next morning, the sun was just barely creeping over the horizon. He went downstairs after taking a long piss and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his aunt on the couch.

The blanket was on the floor, obviously Karen had gotten hot during the night and kicked it off.

But worse—or better—than that was that her robe was completely open. He could see everything. Her right breast lay off to the side, slightly drooping from the position she was in. Her left breast lay against her chest, and boy did it look perfect sitting there. Then his eyes drifted lower and he could see her hair, all of it. Her legs were together so he couldn't really see her pussy, but the tuft of hair was shaved into a landing strip and still looked hot as hell.

Ricky couldn't think straight. He was only wearing a pair of silky gym shorts and his cock sprang to full length immediately. He could only stare at his lovely Aunt. Should he wake her? Would she be embarrassed? Should he...

No, he thought. I cannot stand here and jerk off while looking at my passed out and exposed aunt. That would be so wrong...

Before he could finish the thought his hand absentmindedly drifted to his hard as a rock cock. He rubbed just a little.

Could I?--he thought. She looked so good he was starting to think he would cum right there without even touching himself.

Quietly, he finished moving down the stairs. He moved to the end of the couch, standing just a little behind it so he was not directly in her line of view. He pulled out his cock and started wanking, wishing he could grab those big tits and squeeze them, sucking on the nipples like they were little chocolate Kisses.

Before he knew it he was cumming. He pushed down on his cock so he would not shoot towards the couch or his sleeping aunt. He got most of it in his shorts—it was a bog load—but then he noticed he had gotten some on the floor as well.

Ricky ran into the kitchen to grab a paper towel. After he wiped the leftover goop from his shorts and tip, he went back into the front room to wipe up the cum from the floor.

He bent over to wipe up the stain when he heard his aunt shift on the couch. 'Oh fuck!' Ricky thought and hurriedly finished. He quickly went back into the kitchen to throw the used up paper towel away.

When he turned around from the garbage, his Aunt was standing in the doorway, her robe functioning again.

"Hey nephew... crazy night huh?"

"For you, maybe," Ricky said quickly. He couldn't let her on to what had just happened.

Then he saw her looking at his crotch, and the stain that was still wet made the material darker and was plainly visible. He was also still semi hard, and the flimsy shorts did little to hide that.

"It looks like for us both," she said with a sarcastic smile.

Ricky just flushed and left to go to his room.

The rest of the day was normal. After lunch together Karen said she had to go run an errand, and she would be back in a couple of hours. Thankful for some time alone, he watched as her car pulled out of the driveway.

Ricky tried not to do what came naturally, but he could not stop thinking about this morning. His dick had been threatening a hard on all day every time he thought about it.

He decided to 'take care' of the problem and clean himself out. He pulled out some of his favorite porno DVD's—he had swiped a few from his Dad before he left two years before—and settled in the front room to masturbate.

The action was great in this movie. It started out with a Lesbian scene that too good not to shoot a load to every time. After the first finish he wiped up and pulled his shorts back up. The scene changed and he realized the next lady looked just like his aunt, only taller and with fake tits instead of real ones. His hard on had not gone down in the least, and he decided to give it another go, this time thinking more of his Aunt than watching the movie.

Once done, he wiped up again. He stood to pop the DVD out and just happened to catch a movement out of his eye. He moved to the windows by the doorway and saw his aunt hurrying down the driveway and back to her car.

Oh shit, Ricky exclaimed. She saw it all. She must have come back to get something and saw him through the little side windows! She was walking quickly because he had gotten up and she was embarrassed to be looking!

Dammit, Ricky thought. He thought about calling her cell phone to say it was ok, but he then figured it would be best to just let it lie—he assumed she did not know that he knew she had been watching. Maybe she would play it off, not mention it.

He quickly went upstairs and got dressed, and then he too left the house, not intending to be home when she got back. He left her a note saying he would be home later.

A few hours and a trip to the mall later, Ricky came home. Karen's car was in the driveway. Ricky hesitated just a little. Would she say anything?

He opened the door and called out, "Hi Aunt Karen!"

He got no answer. Strange, he thought. Her car was here. He went to the sliding glass door in the kitchen and looked out in the backyard.

Karen was lying on a towel on the grass, fully nude. She was on her stomach so all he could see was her ass, but that was enough. It looked beautiful in the sunlight and he could see a tan line that immediately told him she normally wore a thong, just like Kris. He stared for a long time, his cock growing and growing with every second.

Then she turned her head toward him and looked in the direction of the door. If she noticed him, she did not show it.

He decided not to press his luck and went back up to his room. A half hour and a wank and shower later, he got a light knock on his door.

"Ricky? I rented that movie we talked about last night, want to watch it with me?"

"Sure Karen, I'll be down in a minute."

After he had finished the chapter of his book he was reading he left his room and went into the hallway. Halfway down the stairs, he heard a moan, loud and lusty.

What the fuck? Ricky thought.

Then it hit him. He had left his porno in the DVD player! Oh shit oh shit, he thought as stopped suddenly on the stairs. His luck had run out, however.

"Ricky, I hear you. Come on down."

Ricky gulped. He walked down the stairs to find Karen sitting on the couch in her jean shorts and tank top from last night. As he got closer to the couch, Ricky realized that this time she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples poked out lightly against the fabric.

"Nice porno you got here, Nephew. Way better than the movie I rented."

"Uh..." Ricky started stupidly. He had no idea what to say.

"Come here," Lisa gestured to the spot next to her on the couch.

Ricky gulped again and sat next to his Aunt. On the screen, a blonde was sucking off a repairman with a giant cock and she sure seemed to be enjoying it.

Karen scooted closer to Ricky, mischief in her eyes.

"You know, I saw you with this earlier. I watched you playing..."

Ricky just looked down and nodded, "I know."

"You saw me?"

"I saw you run back to your car," Ricky admitted.

"Ahh. Are you mad that I saw you?"

"No, no. Just... a little embarrassed."

"You don't need to be embarrassed, nephew. It's not 'little'", she emphasized, "and you're a teenage guy, what else would you do with your free time?"

Ricky just looked down. She thought he was just a dumb horny teenager.

Karen saw the look and reached to lift his chin up. She looked deep into his eyes. "So, I watched you. Now, I want you to watch me."

Ricky looked at his aunt in shock. Before he could say anything else she lifted her top off. She tossed the shirt behind her and stood. She turned around, giving him a good look at her ass as she pulled her shorts down. She was wearing the little yellow bikini bottom from earlier.

She sat back down beside him. She smiled at him and pulled the yellow stretchy material to the side, revealing soft and pink pussy lips that were tight and straight from being confined in the tight bikini bottom.

She turned to the movie and started to rub the sides and top of her pussy. Ricky watched as she easily pulled aside the skin to show her clit as it got bigger and bigger.

After a few seconds she looked back to Ricky. Her eyes moved straight to his crotch. He could not help but be hard. She turned back to the movie and kept going, and Ricky got the distinct impression she was thinking about him and not the movie.

Slowly but surely she dipped one, two and then three fingers inside herself. Her other hand deftly moved in little circles around her clitoris. Her entire pubic area was flooded with blood, the lips and clit seemed to grow twice in size as he watched.

Deciding to be brave, Ricky tugged his zipper down and pulled out his cock. He began stroking it as he watched his aunt. She caught the movement and smiled at him. "Finally," she said with a laugh. She looked at his cock closely for the first time and bit her lip just a little in approval. "Tell me when you're close," she said, breathing heavily.

She got more and more into it. As he watched she came loudly, rocking against the sofa. Ricky was still a bit spent from earlier, so he was taking a bit longer. Luckily for him, that was about to be to his benefit.

"I'm close, Karen," Ricky admitted.

"Good. Stand up."

He stood up, still looking straight at the TV.

"No. Face me." She grabbed his hips and turned him towards her.

He looked down at her, unable to believe this was happening. Ricky stood right in front of his sitting aunt, his cock only inches from her face.

"You are going to finish in my mouth," she said as she watched him stroke his cock all the more.

That was it. He bucked and stepped forward as Karen opened her mouth. He got about half of the come in her mouth and half on her face, the liquid sticking to her eyes and hair where it had spurted some distance. After the gush stopped, she sucked the tip of his cock gently, getting out the last little bit.

Ricky just looked at his aunt in wonder. He had come on her face and his cock was still barely in her mouth, and the expression on her face told him she enjoyed it very much. Needless to say, he had never thought this could happen.

"Hmmmm..." she moaned, working his cock in her mouth a little more. "I love that. You taste good." The sucking started to tickle, and Ricky jerked back a little, taking his cock out of her mouth. She smiled at him.

"I guess all guys do get sensitive after they come." She gently grabbed his cock and held it in her hand. "I wanted this since yesterday afternoon, when I saw you in your swim trunks. You have a beautiful cock, nephew. All men... and women, should be so lucky."

mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers