Ricky & Karen Home Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I don't want to fight in front of you. Besides, I just might start fucking you right there and then to show him what a big dick you have and how good it feels," Lisa said shockingly.

Ricky blushed a little at the compliment, not knowing what else to say.

"Aw, cute. Anyway, it's an hour both ways and I don't know what else I'll find to do. You are ok for the night if I don't come back, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. Got food and some money, plus the car. I'll be fine."

"Good," Karen said mostly to herself. Then she surprised Ricky by taking off her shorts and panties all at once in one movement. The tank top followed and suddenly she was completely naked in front of him.

"Don't you have to go?" Ricky asked.

"I told him I'd leave in 15 minutes. If I spend an hour fucking you, then leave, he will have to wait 45 minutes in his hot car to get his stuff. I think that's more than fair for such an asshole, don't you agree?"

Ricky agreed indeed. He dropped his pants; glad their yard was far enough away from the neighbors that they had privacy. His cock was already hard.

His fantasies about fucking Karen on the diving board and in the pool came true. Ricky supposed the shed would have to wait for later.

He watched her leave, a little disappointed. The last hour had been amazing, close to the awesomeness of the shower and even better than the original round of quick sex. In his fantasies he had often thought about having Kris naked in the pool, and they had been about to try it before the no sex week of their breakup. Karen had fulfilled a 10 year old fantasy for Ricky and she did not even know it.

Once she was gone, it was nearly 5:00. The sun would be up for a few more hours as it was summer, and Ricky decided to call Kris so he would not be bored. She was busy entertaining her best friend Jenny--who now lived out of town, so they did not get to visit often--and her boyfriend Tim, with whom Ricky was casual friends. Jenny and Tim had graduated from school the year before Ricky and Kris.

Jenny was a nice girl, but a little too flighty and flaky for Ricky's taste. She was tall, almost as tall as Ricky, and had a little bit of an oddly shaped body. Her legs and arms were skinny while she had a little bit of a big butt and stomach. She had breasts the same size as Kris, but they looked smaller on her taller body. Ricky thought she was cute, but he would take Kris over Jenny any day.

Ricky was about to tell them just to have fun by themselves when Kris asked quickly, "Hey, can we come swim?"

Even though he was tired as hell, Ricky thought it would be rude to say no. Kris was only looking for a way for them all to enjoy each other's company, after all. Ricky told her sure and to make sure she brought him a Crimson Cow from her Dad's massive stash of the super strong energy drinks.

They arrived about a half hour later. Kris and Jenny were both in their bikini tops—Ricky noticed that Jenny was borrowing one of Kris' tops—and they both made the tops look good. Tim was wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts and nodded and pounded fists with Ricky as he passed him in the doorway.

They went straight out to the pool and sat their towels out on the lawn. At first, Ricky and Tim played basketball in the pool (he had put a hoop out two years ago) while the girls sunned themselves. After a bit Kris said she was getting too hot and joined Ricky in the pool while Tim took the opportunity as an excuse to basically crawl all over Jenny on the lawn.

Ricky and Kris splashed around and played a bit, chasing each other through the pool. Finally, Kris cornered him and made him sit on the underwater steps at the far side of the pool, her back to the others and her chest blocking Ricky's view of the snogging couple.

Kris looked back to see Jenny and Tim making out on the lawn. She turned back to stare at Ricky with a wicked look in her eye. Ricky smiled back but was wondering inside if he could even perform again. His loins felt empty and were even aching just a bit after all the activity of the day.

Before he could say anything, Kris lifted the edge of her top down and pushed her breast to Ricky's mouth. With her back turned, she was sure the others could not see them. Ricky licked and sucked and did not say a word in protest. Hell, he wasn't going to say no, after all. Whether he could get it up was different story, he worried slightly.

Then she moved down to sit directly on his lap. She rubbed her herself against him, slowly humping him in a back and forth motion. The answer to his worries was obvious as his cock sprang to life. Kris just smiled and began to rub faster.

Letting his curiosity overcome him, Ricky leaned his head to the side to look at Jenny and Tim when he gasped. Before Kris could ask what was wrong, he held a finger up to her lips. She nodded and turned her head around, slowly.

Jenny was facing forward and straddling Tim, her back to Ricky and Kris. She had no top on. A few feet away the borrowed blue and purple bikini bra lay on the grass.

Jenny was reaching down between her legs and stroking Tim through his pants--he was obviously hard as she reached to rub the bulge against her pussy through the two layers of fabric.

Ricky had not noticed Jenny was wearing only a thong until now. Her butt was too big to borrow any of Kris' bottoms, so she had been forced to lie around in her underwear. The little rope seemed to outline her large butt cheeks perfectly, and Ricky could suddenly see the appeal of a bigger derrière. Ghetto booty could be hot.

He felt a grab and suddenly looked back to see Kris staring at him. For moment he worried she might be pissed, but then he saw the look in her eyes. She found it just as hot as he did, and she just wanted his attention back on her.

Then she nodded to herself like she had made a decision. Without saying anything he moved back a few feet from him. She grabbed the bottom of his shorts and began to pull them all the way off. Ricky was about to say they should go inside when he looked back to see Jenny leaning down in front of Tim. She was on her knees between his legs, her head moving up and down rhythmically. There was no privacy needed, apparently.

Just before he could be jealous of the blowjob Kris surprised him by taking his cock in to her mouth. He was shocked. She had given him just a few seconds of head a few times before, but only after he asked—near begged—her to do so. She never seemed to want or like to suck him off.

Now, not only was she enthusiastically sucking him, but she was doing a good job as well. She had her knees on the steps of the pool and was able to move how she wanted around Ricky's cock. She took him deeper and deeper as she licked and sucked, getting just over halfway after a few seconds.

Ricky had closed to his eyes, trying to just concentrate on the feeling, and was now considering laying all the way back when he heard Jenny say from close to him, "See. It's not hard to do. And look, he loves it."

Before he could react he felt Kris nod her agreement with his cock still in her mouth.

Jenny and Tim were now standing next to the pool, naked. Tim was hard and just a little smaller than Ricky, but not by much. Ricky guessed not all tall guys were hung like horses after all.

Jenny had perkier breasts and darker nipples than Ricky thought she would have, and the one thing that was different from Kris and Karen was that her pussy was shaved totally bare, exposing her folds clearly. Ricky liked the look.

"Get down there and sit next to him," Jenny ordered Tim. The lanky guy just smiled at Ricky and sat directly beside him. Jenny followed suit and got on her knees in the exact same position as Kris and began sucking Tim off side by side with her best friend.

Ricky would have exploded instantly had he not already gotten off so many times earlier in the day. Kris was doing an excellent job, finally paying him back for all the unrewarded cunnilingus he had performed for her.

Ricky could tell Jenny was far more practiced than Kris. Her head moved up and down more rhythmically, her hands were practiced at fondling and encircling Tim's cock and they seemed to cover inch of it as she moved. Kris was moving up and down less and only had one hand at his base, but he was not complaining.

Tim was leaning back with eyes closed as Jenny sucked on him. Suddenly Jenny looked up and saw Ricky starring right at her mouth as it worked Tim's cock. She smiled as much as she could and turned her eyes to watch Kris move her mouth up and down his shaft.

After another few seconds, Jenny reached over and pinched Kris, who stopped.

"Already?" Kris asked. Jenny nodded to her, and Kris turned to look at Ricky.

"Would you mind... if we switched?"

Ricky could not believe what he was hearing. "Seriously?"

"Well...Jenny has always wanted you and Tim wants me. You will be leaving soon. I have been waiting to get us all alone together ever since Jenny mentioned it a little while back.

Ricky looked at Jenny and Tim, who practically begged him to say yes with their eyes alone.

Ricky did not love the idea of seeing Kris with Tim, but he would be gone soon enough anyway. It wasn't like they were still an actual couple, after all. She would be knee deep (maybe fist deep, he thought) in college guys soon enough. He nodded.

Both girls smiled and changed positions in the water. Kris smiled back to Ricky before she gently put Tim in her mouth, his cock disappearing between her wet lips. Ricky took a moment to watch as her girlfriend gave head too another guy for the first time. It was a turn on, he found.

Jenny stroked Ricky for minute as he watched them, alternately sizing up his cock and watching Kris suck her boyfriend's cock. Then she wrapped her hands and lips around his shaft and started working. Ricky instantly looked back to her.

Both guys leaned back and let their ladies go at it. After a few minutes of only sucking sounds, they heard Tim begin to breathe heavily. Jenny stopped and they both turned and watched as Kris pulled her mouth off Tim and stroked with purpose. Tim shot his load all over the place, the droplets landings on her hands and arms as well as his chest and stomach.

Ricky had never been more turned on in his life, and it shocked him. The sight of Tim's cock in his girlfriend's hands was more than he could bear, and he came instantly and without much warning inside Jenny's mouth.

She allowed him to finish inside her mouth, holding the base of penis and squeezing just a little hard as he exploded. She sucked a little more--until he got sensitive--and then she stopped.

"Aw, no fair. He got come in your mouth!" Tim said teasingly.

Jenny just smiled. "Oh, you do it all the time. Besides... it was a really small load. Have you had sex in the last little bit, Ricky?" If only Jenny knew her teasing was the absolute truth.

Ricky had never figured she would notice. He smiled sheepishly. "It was a long, boring morning..." he lied.

Jenny just smiled. "We should have given you some warning, I guess. Tim could barely keep himself from exploding the moment he heard were all coming over here, and that we would be alone."

Ricky looked to Kris, who was sitting beside Tim. "How long have you planned this?"

"Well... it's a long story. Before you and I started to get physical, Jenny and Tim would come over to my place so they could get some privacy. Neither of them could sneak sex in their own house. I would...watch, and they would show me things," Kris explained, a little embarrassed.

"You asked to watch, liar," Jenny nudged her friend. Her breasts bounced alluringly when she did this.

"So I had seen them go at it, and once you and I started having sex... they wanted to watch us."

Jenny piped in. "You should even thank Tim. He was the one who convinced Kris to give you your first blowjob toady. Sorry I didn't let her finish you off, but I had too. Once she told me you were hung..." she trailed off.

Ricky just looked to Tim, who only shrugged.

"So you all have never...?" Ricky asked.

"What, fucked? Had a threesome?" Jenny said haughtily. "No, Kris would never agree, not while she was with you. Trust me, Tim begged."

"Only a little. But look at her! You are both so hot!" Tim said seriously.

"We wouldn't have done it this way, but you broke up, and I figured neither of you would mind." Jenny finished. "So we came this weekend to 'support' Kris. Once she said you guys were still friends with benefits, I had to ask her."

Ricky found he did not mind, and obviously Kris was happy. She was smiling ear to ear as Tim stroked her breast in the water. Ricky would have been jealous, but the events of the morning and afternoon with Karen made him think twice about judging his friends and former lover at all. Besides, he knew Jenny and Tim were wild; Kris had told him some of the things those two got up—or down—too.

"Now, boys, it's our turn." Jenny said happily, as if the moment had taken forever to come.

The girls both positioned themselves on the first stair just above the water line. They had to lean far back and lift their asses a little to do this but the act opened them up for the men completely.

Instinctively, Ricky turned to go down on Kris before Tim got there first. He watched his friend move his tongue in every possible direction against Kris' pussy, which swelled with blood at the treatment.

He turned back to Jenny to find her motioning him close with her finger. She dragged him forward and whispered into his ear, "I've played with myself thinking of this."

Ricky leaned back and smiled. So she really did want him. He gave a little shrug in his mind and leaned forward to eat Jenny's pussy. It was clean shaven, smooth even; she must have shaved just that morning. A few little razor bumps poked out, but Ricky did not notice or care, he was too busy enjoying Jenny's cleanly shaven pussy. She tasted cleaner than Karen or Kris, and even smelled a little better due to the lack of hair. He worked his tongue all over and was even able to lick some real sensitive spots he might have missed had she been hairy.

Then Jenny's clitoris swelled, and Ricky was amazed. The button was large, twice as large as he had seen before. It looked like the tip of a pinky finger from the edge of the nail it was so large. Ricky zeroed in on her swollen and fleshy clit as Jenny gave a loud gasp.

Tim stopped his own work for a moment and joked, "He found it."

Jenny and Kris just laughed a little as both young men returned to working the pair of ladies. A few seconds later, Jenny could not last anymore and pulled Ricky's face deep into her as she came against him.

"Hey, he won!" Kris said to Tim, who redoubled his efforts. In less than a minute Kris joined Jenny in orgasm.

They all hung around the pool, lounging nude for about a half hour afterwards. They wanted to fool around more, but Tim and Jenny had to get back to their apartment for school, which was 70 miles away. They all hugged and rubbed against each other suggestively as they parted.

"Next weekend, we go all the way," Jenny said as they walked out of the door.

Ricky and Tim just smiled as Kris laughed. "Only if you make it down here. Don't ditch me like the last two weekends.

Kris and Ricky kissed once, for a long moment, as the other two went ahead to the car.

"Thanks," Ricky said lightly to Kris.

"You had fun? Wasn't weird or too...perverted?"

Ricky shook his head. "It was great. I'm glad you had fun too."

Kris looked at Ricky intensely. "It was nice getting him off... but I wish I had let you come in my mouth. You seemed to really like that, and Tim always brags that Jenny does it."

"We still have time," Ricky said playfully, grabbing Kris' chest playfully.

"Hey, hey, haven't you had enough?"

"Nope." Ricky shook his head and leaned in to kiss Kris goodbye. She hugged him once more after and left to get into the car. As they drove off, Ricky realized that if only he had asked or put two and two together, they could have been swapping like this for months.

The rest of the night was boring and seemed to drag on for hours. Ricky could not even get up the energy to go out and hang out he was so beat. Karen walked into the door, stripped naked and jumped on him on the couch every time he looked at the unopened door. Finally, around 10, he made a simple dinner of Ramen and some leftover fried chicken. Later, he finished the movie he and Karen had watched before he fell asleep on the couch.

He dreamt he was with Karen, Jenny and Kris. All three of women took turns pleasing and pleasuring him. Ricky was even taking the reins and directing the sexy trio to do anything and everything he wanted.

The sex was feeling good, too good for a dream, he should have realized.

Suddenly, he felt a strange sensation. In the dream, he felt as if he was about to pee. He had had peeing dreams before, had even wet the bed because of them on the rare occasion. Hey, it happens to everybody.

The sensation increased. His mind would not take it anymore and he opened his eyes, blinded by the sunlight in the room.

Then he felt the movement below him and the sensation intensify even more.

He blinked his eyes to focus them and found that Karen was on her knees on his bed. He could see nothing but her hair as she sucked his cock.

It was the best way to wake up ever.

Chapter 3 will arrive soon! Thanks for all the great and positive comments!

12