Rider Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that I wasted no more time, quickly stripping off and only glancing up to see Mandy's eyes widen as I slipped out of my briefs, then a look of consternation flit across her face when she saw just how big my cock actually was.

When I looked down at myself I could see why she might have felt some concern, by that time it was looking pretty fiercesome. Apart from its size, which was by then pretty impressive, and probably looked even more so from the angle she was seeing it, the head had not only become massively bloated, turned an angry, dark purple, but was also already oozing pre-cum.

'That's awesome!' she said in a barely audible whisper, and when I looked up I saw an expression on her face that seemed to be a mix of both sheer disbelief, and her nervous excitement at the prospect of having all that up inside herself.

Not giving her time for second thoughts I pushed her back down on to the hay bale, then easing her forward until her bottom was resting on the very edge of it, moved forward between her still widely spread legs. She lifted them as I guided the tip of my cock into the slit between her outer lips, then as I pushed forward I felt them reaching around behind me as I slid deeper inside her.

Although it was clear she wanted me as much as I did her I still felt her body initially tensing, perhaps as she recalled the sight of my cock and anticipated the pain that being stretched open by something that size might cause. But I had no intention of causing her pain, far from it, my pleasure would be all the greater if that was what she was feeling too. So, rather than simply jamming the entire length up her with one violent thrust, I eased into her with a series of shorter ones.

Not that I was depriving myself of anything, although wet from her climaxes her pussy was so delightfully tight, clinging to my cock as it slid back and forth, that each movement sent shivering waves of excitement racing up my spine.

'You're so big!' she gasped as I gradually pushed deeper. 'I don't know if I can take much more of you.'

'Don't worry, you will, just relax and enjoy it.'

'I don't think I can take too much more enjoyment either.' she answered weakly.

'You will, you will!' I gasped as my own grew steadily stronger.

And as I could never have imagined how tight she would be I couldn't have guessed just how much of that there would be. My cock felt as though it was being squeezed down a narrow, oiled-silk tube and as I got more and more of it inside the thrills became progressively stronger.

I was still using relatively slow strokes, still controlling the depth of each so as not to suddenly overwhelm her, and as the strength of the sensations I was feeling grew even stronger the pressure in my tightly swollen balls became almost unbearable. So much so that I was beginning to wonder if I could hold back my climax long enough to give her another when, after a final push, I found I was fully embedded inside her, my pelvis jammed hard up against hers.

Her eyes opened again, she gave me a weak grin and murmured, 'Ah yes, now I've got all of you.'

'You certainly have.'

'And it feels wonderful, but I think you'd better start doing it properly now.'

'I think you're right.' I replied, then started using longer, deeply penetrating strokes.

By then my cock had been engorged for so long it had become super-sensitive and that plus the tightness of her pussy generated thrills that sent my senses reeling. I heard my excited grunts blending with Mandy's softer, sighing moans, but other than that was conscious of nothing but the sensations coursing through my entire body.

They were so sublime that it would have been marvellous if I could have kept going like that for even longer than I did, but of course the forces at work inside me were far too strong. All too soon I found my thrusting was not only getting faster, but my strokes were far more powerful too, and Mandy immediately responded to those changes.

Each time I thrust into her she gave a loud gasp, her body shuddering and within a dozen or so of those I felt her legs gripping me more tightly, the rest of her body tensing, as she began her climb up to yet another orgasm.

Then I felt my own starting, felt the inner surge beginning its unstoppable rush. I thrust even faster, plunging my throbbing cock even deeper, then heard myself cry out as the bottled-up semen seared up from deep, deep down.

Mandy's scream of delight mingled with mine as she felt the first load jet deep into the heart of her - her legs yanking me down into her upwardly thrusting body, forcing my wildly pumping cock even deeper inside herself. The way we went at each other was almost animal-like, we were not simply fucking, we were rutting. And we continued going on that way until I was totally spent, she was limp and we were both not only drained but utterly exhausted.

I finally sank to my knees, my cock slipping from her with a wet squelching sound, releasing a rush of our co-mingled fluids from her pussy, and, still gasping for breath, lay my head down on her heaving belly.

A little later, when we had both recovered and had cleaned ourselves as best we could we got dressed, each eyeing the other, on my part for what I thought might be final glimpses of her excitingly lovely body.

But when we were both ready I took her in my arms and after a long, lingering kiss, she whispered. 'What did you plan to do after dinner Robert?'

'I didn't have any plans, why?'

'I thought I might come and visit you. I couldn't stay long, but I could tell my parents that as Champ had been playing-up, I wanted to check that he was all right. I do that sometimes, they wouldn't be suspicious.'

'Your parents? You live at home?'

'Of course, although I'm in my last year I'm still at college.'

'At school?' I said, truly horrified to find I'd been fucking a college-girl.'

But she just giggled. 'Yes, but don't worry, as I said, it's my last year, I'm not under-age. And anyway, as you probably noticed, I wasn't a virgin.'

'Well I'm relieved to hear that, but I had no idea, you look, well, I mean I would never have guessed.' I stammered as I tried to clear the racing confusion inside my head.

'So, shall I pop up to see you later? Just for s a little while.'

Although still bewildered I also couldn't believe my luck. 'That would be wonderful, if you're sure it won't cause any problems, I know what a small town is like for gossip Mandy.' I said, unable to think of any other reason to even try to dissuade her.

'I'll be careful. But you'd better go now, I'll stay on for a few minutes before I leave. Oh and by the way, which room are you in?'

I gave her the number and after another quick kiss I left and headed back to the motel.


Chapter 2

A Visit and a Disappointment

The prospect of seeing her again, and of hopefully repeating what we had done was almost strong enough for me to forgo the evening meal, and if my stomach hadn't been growling for food I'd have happily done so. But, just in case she arrived before I got back I was careful to leave the door unlocked. Because I was in such a hurry to eat I was glad to see that the dining-room was half empty and although the waitress seemed even more friendly than usual and did her best to get me to chat, I'm afraid she found me unusually unresponsive.

I simply couldn't get thoughts of Mandy out of my head. Several times I found I had been sitting, staring into space, as pictures of her rolled in front of my eyes. Her lithe, yet shapely body rising and falling as she rode Champ around the training yard. Her taut, spikily tipped breasts straining against the thin jumper. Seeing her stretched naked over the bail of hay and staring down at my cock. And as those and other, even more stimulating thoughts crossed and re-crossed each other I became aware of the increasingly uncomfortable tightness of my trousers as my body responded.

On a couple of occasions when I dragged myself back to reality and got on with the food in front of me, I noticed the waitress either hovering nearby or eyeing me curiously. But although at any other time I would have tested her apparent interest, right then I just didn't have either the time or the inclination, and so hurried through my meal.

The room was still empty when I went back up so, leaving the door slightly ajar, I poured myself a drink and slowly sipped it as I waited for her. And although to an observer I may have appeared calm and relaxed, inside my head was a whirling confusion of images and thoughts.

But it wasn't long before I heard a faint tap on the door, then, finding it was already open, as I got up out of the chair, she came in, closing it firmly behind herself before she came into my waiting arms.

'I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.' she whispered breathlessly as we broke for air. 'All through dinner, I had this picture in my head, of you standing there, between my legs, your - your enormous cock, quivering.' She paused, her eyes took on a far-away look and, in an even quieter undertone, as though saying it just to herself, she whispered. 'My other stallion!'

Her eyes refocused, and her voice reflected genuine amazement when she added. 'And I could feel it too, as though it was still inside me! Mum could see there was something wrong, that I wasn't really, well, you know, there with them. That was a bit of luck actually. I said I was worried about Champ, that he'd been playing up. And so it seemed quite natural when I said I wanted to come back again.

I didn't actually tell any lies at all.' she added with a little chuckle.

'That's good.' I said and, as my hands slid down her back and cupped the curve of her arse, added. 'I haven't been able to get thoughts of you out of my head either.'

'I hope you haven't been sitting around like this all the time.' she said as she slipped her hand between us and closed her fingers around the hardened length of my cock.

'Not all the time.' I admitted. 'But it's been up and down like a yo-yo.'

'I hope it'll soon be going up and down inside me.' she responded, grinning up at me for a moment before her other hand pulled my head down to her almost feverish mouth.

As I knew she couldn't stay long, although I really wanted time to savour the many delights I felt sure her body had to offer me, I realised I would have to wait for a better opportunity for that and though we both had spectacularly satisfying climaxes I was even more excited when, afterwards, as we lay curled up in each other's arms, she asked me how long I was planning on staying in town.

'I booked in for two weeks. Why?'

'I could skip college for one day, we could spend it together. Don't get me wrong Robert, this is lovely, but I want more time. Do you know what I mean?'

'That's exactly what I want too Mandy. You're beautiful and incredibly sexy, I want more time with you too.'

She gave me an enormous hug and I could hear the pent-up excitement in her voice when she said. 'I like hearing you say you think I'm sexy. But although I wish I could I can't do anything about tomorrow, Thursday would be best for me, I've no important classes that day.'

'How would you manage that? With your school and family I mean. I don't want you getting yourself into trouble.'

'They needn't know. A friend, Sandra will cover for me at school, tell them it's period pains, we don't need a note for that. And after school on a Thursday I normally go to dancing classes, so that gives us even more time.'

'Can you trust this friend?'

'Sandra? Oh yes. I won't tell her about you, not yet anyway. When I do she'll be green with envy.' she added with a broad grin. 'We use each other as cover with our parents sometimes. You know, say we're visiting, when we actually want to do something that might cause a bit of an argument.'

'Where can we meet? We don't want anyone seeing us, apart from anything else the gossips would have a field day with that.'

She thought for a moment. 'I'll have to wear my school stuff of course. You'll just have to ignore that. I'll put some other things in my bag, I'll change into those as soon as we're somewhere out of town. If you could park your car in the lane beside the Post Office, that's on my usual route, I'll nip into the back. Do you have a rug or something in the boot?'

I nodded and she grinned. 'Most guys do! I'll lie down, cover myself with that. Like they do in spy movies. Then we'll just drive off somewhere together for the day. I'll think of somewhere nice, somewhere where there won't be much chance of seeing any other people. How about that?'

'Sounds great Mandy. What time will you be there?'

'Post Office, oh, say eight fifteen - O.K.?'

I nodded and said the time was fine and as I did she turned in my arms, pressing her mouth against mine and slipping her tongue between my teeth. As we kissed and I let my hands roam over her back she squirmed one of hers between us, her fingers closing around my cock and squeezing it. When we broke for air she whispered. 'I'd better be getting home soon, but before I go, how about another quickie?'

Her eagerness was more than enough to fire me up again and although my energy levels had been somewhat depleted I found I still had some inner reserves and was able to give us both what she'd asked for. But although it was great, after she'd hurriedly dressed and left I lay there for a while, thinking how much better it could have been if we'd had the time to explore each other more thoroughly. Then spent even more time looking forward to somehow having just that, on Thursday.

I spent the following day visiting some of my aunt's friends and relatives that I'd met at the funeral and had trouble concentrating on the memories and anecdotes they each wanted to share with me. All I could think of was the ripeness of Mandy's body, her enthusiasm for sex, the thrills we had given each other, and what other ways we were going to find to excite and satisfy each other. And of course anticipating another, albeit brief repeat of her previous evening's visit.

But the visits turned out to be worthwhile if only because of the key to my aunt's house. One of my cousins had a spare and gave it to me, saying that as my aunt had been one of those people who never threw anything away, she knew that up in the loft there were still some things from my childhood visits, that I might like to go through them, see if there was anything I wanted to keep as a memento.

I couldn't imagine there would be, but having access to the empty house might be useful for Mandy and I, so I accepted it gratefully.

I made sure I got back to the motel in time to watch Mandy putting Champ through his paces, hoping that whatever it was that had stirred him up the previous evening wouldn't do so again. In fact he was superb, maybe it was just because there were a couple of other teams working, some sort of innate competitiveness, whatever the reason, I felt sure the performance the pair of them gave that evening would have won any show in the country.

I watched the way she directed him, using her legs as well as her hands, using the tight grip she had of his flanks to control both him and the rise and fall of her body. And I found myself responding to the thought of her riding me just as skilfully, controlling her rise and fall on my cock just as precisely.

But of course the fact that there were other riders there meant Mandy and I couldn't use the stable as we had the previous evening, and I was even more disappointed when I understood from the discreet signals she gave me that for some reason she couldn't get away to visit me in my room either.

I understood why a little later. In the faint hope I had misunderstood Mandy's signals I stayed out on the balcony after she took Champ back into the stable for his rub-down and feed. When she finally reappeared she was with another girl and when she looked up and saw I was still there she gave me a resigned shrug of her shoulders, then the two of them headed off in the direction of her house.


Chapter 3

Ros

Resigning myself to a long evening of fairly boring television I went down to the restaurant for dinner. It must have been a quiet night for the motel, apart from myself there were only a couple of what looked like travelling salesmen and as I didn't fancy what I guessed would turn into a boozy night at the local pub I took a table well away from them on the other side of the room. The waitress, as always, gave me a friendly smile and was her usual chatty self when she brought the menu and then my meal, but a little later, after the other two men had left and she brought my coffee she paused, standing on the other side of the table.

'Mandy's a lovely rider isn't she Rob.'

'Pardon?'

'Mandy, she's a lovely rider. I couldn't help noticing you've been watching her from the balcony.'

'Yes, yes she is. And the horse is superb too.'

'Ah yes - takes two to tango - or do anything else, doesn't it.' she answered with a cheeky smile. 'Are you into horses?'

'Not really.'

'Just Mandy. Oops! I should say Mandy's, Mandy's horse I mean.' she added with a wicked grin.

For once I found myself lost for words. Did she know what Mandy and I had been up to? How? What was it to her? But while I was still trying to sort out a safe response, she saved me the effort.

'It's all right. Good luck to her I say, there's bloody little to choose from here, in the way of men I mean.' She paused for a moment, staring into my eyes, as though looking for an answer to something she wasn't quite sure how to put into words. Maybe she saw it, maybe she just found the nerve, but again before I had a chance to respond she said. 'I suppose you'll be visiting some more of your relatives this evening.'

'No, just watching a bit of TV I suppose. Unless you have a better suggestion.'

'Not really, there's not much to do around here, apart from the pub. Then everyone in town gets to know what you're up to. TV's all right, when you've got a bit of company. And something to do during the commercial breaks. If you know what I mean.'

I did and for the first time I took a proper look at her, my eyes drifting down from her face, noting the mature curves of her breasts and hips, then looked up again, to see a slightly anxious look in her eyes. I gave her a warm smile and saw the look turn to one of relieved and genuine pleasure when I said. 'I've got some scotch in my room, you might like to join me for a drink when you've finished here.'

'A drink would be nice, something else would be even better. Enjoy your coffee, then give me half an hour or so to clear up down here.'

'Sounds great. By the way, you obviously know mine already but what's your name?'

'Ros. But you can call me Randy if you like.' she added, flashing that wicked grin at me before turning and heading for the kitchen.

I watched her go, admiring her well-rounded bottom, noting that what I could see of her legs looked good, slim ankles and shapely calves, and hoping that the rest of her was as well proportioned. And also wondering if every woman in the town was as apparently sex-starved as the two I'd already met.

The fact that the faint knock on the door came after less than the half hour she'd said it would take her, tended to confirm my thoughts about her being a bit sex-starved, at least that was what I hoped. I let her in, closed the door behind her and used the next few seconds to take a good look at her.

She looked different out of her uniform, even better. She'd obviously used some of the time to re-do her make-up and hair, which now fell in thick dark waves to well past her shoulders. Her simple white blouse was more than generously filled and as my eyes lingered there and I tried to imagine the actual breasts that were making it bulge so prominently I felt a tingle of anticipation run through me. My eyes finally slipped lower, to the plain denim skirt, and though her waist wasn't as tiny as Mandy's and her hips were fuller too, for a mature woman, everything looked in excellent proportion, and I began to really look forward to exploring every inch of her.