Riding the National Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, Dee pulled her head back and slowly let me slip out of her mouth. Missy's head darted forward and she sucked me in quickly. What Missy lacked in experience, she more than made up in enthusiasm. The girls traded me back and forth several more times until they were satisfied that I was clean enough to get dressed. My shaft made a valiant effort to rise to the occasion but to no avail; half-staff was all the flag would fly.

As they got to their feet, Missy had a sad look on her face as she turned to Dee and said, "I think we broke it."

Dee chuckled. "No, we just wore it out but don't worry, a little rest and it will be as good as new." Dee's eyes locked with mine for a moment, and then she said, "I'm going to spend quite a bit of time wearing it out from now on and you, sir, can take that to the bank."

*****

A little later, as we rode along the edge of the highway toward my friend's house, I thought about what Missy had said about fantasies earlier. Well, if this was living a fantasy, so be it, because I was having way too much fun to quit now.