'Riding' the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me... Now." She commanded. This was evidently all the man needed as he was on his knees and between her legs like a speeding bullet.

The man lightly kissed her on her actual pussy lips before peppering kisses lightly around the labia. Using his tongue, the man then started to rapidly flick up and down around her luscious labia. With a quick change of pace, the man then thrust his tongue inside of Gemma, exploring her wet love canal.

Gemma groaned aloud, much like she did when she was fantasizing over the young receptionist. She took her hands down from above her head and started to push the young man deeper to her sopping wet pussy.

The man definitely didn't seem to mind and was more than eager to get even closer to her pussy. Changing his position from flicking his tongue up and down, he started to attack her hardening love button. The man kissed her clit softly, before wrapping his lips around the button and started to suck on it lightly.

She tilted her head back and moaned to the ceiling as the new lover delivered the utmost oral pleasure. Gemma let out another groan as he tugged her bum to the end of her seat. While he sucked on her clit, he then moved his right hand up her soft, silky thighs and slid his index finger up Gemma's bum crack. The surprise of double penetration made her eyes open with shock and look down at the man who was still going at her with reckless abandon.

He kept his hand on her thigh, holding her steady while he ate her pussy. The man moved his tongue from her clit and pushed his tongue deep into her pussy. Lightly flicking his tongue in and out of her folds literally tongue fucking her. Gemma groaned at the pleasure running over her as she tried to stay calm and quiet.

"Oh God! I'm so fucking close!" Gemma said, in a quiet voice. Her breathing getting shallow as she neared her point of no return. Her lover could almost sense this and decided to bring out his party trick. Taking hold of her clit once more, he bit down lightly making sure to blend both pain and pleasure. He then removed his hand from her waist and started to pump his fingers in and out at a rapid pace, while his free hand danced around her arsehole. Gemma started to cum and just as she did the man shoved his fingers up her arse. The sudden double penetration this time did its job and tipped her way over the edge.

"Argh!" Gemma screamed aloud and let her cum wash all over the young man's face who happily lapped it up with a frenzied hunger. The blonde's hips were hovering above the seat as she came. The man had since removed his fingers from her orifices and was holding onto her hips while he lapped away at her pussy.

Eventually, she came down from the high and was soon resting on the soft padding of the seat. The man came up from the floor and sat back on the opposite seat. What little cum was left on his face, he had scooped up and sucked clean. He looked over at his blonde lover who was red in the face and was sucking in much needed air. She looked back at him and started to get a big wide grin on her face.

"My turn is it?" She asked with a sly smile. Taking one last gulp of air Gemma dropped down to her knees in front of the man and started to unzip his trousers.

Gemma tugged at the man's elastic banded boxer shorts and pulled them down, his large balls and shaft spilled out from his fly making Gemma smile. It was close to being twice as big as the man from the toilets and he looked ready to go.

Gemma started off slowly jerking the hard member's shaft up and down, making sure to cover every inch of his fuck stick. Gemma's soft right hand was moving up and down, from the base of his shaft all the way up to his head. Reaching the dick's head, she softly wrapped her hand around the head and squeezed it. This elicited a gasp of surprise from the recipient. He arched up from his seat at the sudden pain.

Gemma smiled at his reaction, he settled down and looked down at her as she continued to jerk him off slowly. Gemma cupped his large balls in her left hand as she started to increase her pace, jerking him off. Rolling his balls around in her hands, she couldn't help but smile and wonder at how much cum he had for her. Slowing her jerking down, Gemma watched as a hint of pre-cum oozed from his piss slit, she continued to slowly squeeze the cum out as he groaned.

'Show time girl!' Gemma thought with a smile as she bent over the man's lap and opened her mouth. Moving down, she wrapped her lips around the man's shaft and started to suck on his dick. Gemma sucked on his cock, running her tongue up and down the shaft as she bobbed up and down. Her tongue was tracing the vein running under his shaft as she tightened her lips while sucking him off.

He moaned aloud as Gemma started to lap her tongue against the head of his cock as her hand started to jerk off the man's shaft. Her tongue ran around the dick's head in a clockwise, then counter clockwise motion at the end of each lap, Gemma would then tap her tongue several times on the head making him groan even more.

She took her mouth off of the man's head and spat on her right hand. Gemma started to lather up the man's shaft with her now wet hand. Leaning in close to the man's lap, Gemma then attacked his balls taking the right one in her mouth. Gemma sucked on the large testicle as she continued to jerk the man's dick slowly.

Swapping over, she flicked her tongue against his shaft making him shiver at the touch. Gemma lightly kissed the man's sac and then went back to his shaft. Placing her hands on either side of his body, she kissed the man's head and started to go back to work. The busty, blonde bombshell trapped his shaft perfectly in her mouth and started to bob up and down, sucking and slurping the shaft much to his delight.

They both shared a groan as the blonde haired Manchester native started to increase her bobbing speed. Gemma was taking more and more of his shaft as she started to unbutton her top, letting her large breasts spill out. Once the shirt was unbuttoned, she reached behind her shirt and pulled down her lacy bra. The lingerie fell down past her magnificent breasts letting her tits fall out of the shirt. The man looked down at her globes and leant down to feel her puppies.

The man handled the large breasts lightly, her nipples were hard and were poking in his palms. He cupped and squeezed the flesh as Gemma moaned at the touch. He found a voice as he spoke a request.

"Can I fuck your tits?"

'That's not a new one!' Gemma thought to herself with a smile. She looked up at the man and could only imagine how fucking sexy she looked with a hardened shaft in her gob with her tits out for the cool carriage air.

Dragging her mouth off of his shaft slowly and deliberately, Gemma jerked the man's dick and nodded her head.

"Of course you can love!" She said with a sexy wink. She straightened herself up and wrapped her large tits around his member. She lightly pushed the cushions together and started to pump the flesh up and down all the while looking up at the man with a dirty look on her face.

The dick was poking in between the flesh and provided a neat target for Gemma to aim at. Flicking her tongue on the shaft, she smiled wickedly as the man moaned at her touch. Gemma pushed her globes closer together as she bounced the flesh up and down.

In the heat of the moment, Gemma realised that she had been bouncing her tits up and down for a while and he must be close to cumming. Looking up, he had a thin film of sweat on his forehead and was starting to breath slower and heavier.

"Close to cumming?" Gemma asked as the blonde started to slow her chest pumping.

"Yeah... Had a bit too much to drink last night..." The man said, in between deep breaths.

"Alright, well I want to get off too. You got a rubber?" Gemma asked, using British slang for a condom. Standing up, she pulled her short skirt up past her thighs so it now resembled a belt.

"Yeah, in my wallet." He replied, standing up, he reached in and pulled out his black leather wallet. Undoing the button clasp, he fished out the foil packet and pulled out the protection. Sliding his shaft into the rubber sheath, the man couldn't believe his luck.

"Oh great!" Gemma said with a wicked smile. She sat down on the man's lap slowly, letting his meat sword invade her soft, wet, tight folds. Both he and the celebrity shared a collective moan as they felt each other.

He put his hands on Gemma's hips as she placed her hands on his chest and they started to fuck. They worked as a cohesive unit, he would lift the blonde up as she would push herself up with the help of his shoulders.

"Jesus. You're so tight!" The man exclaimed after a few rises and falls.

"I'm tight? You're fucking huge!" Gemma exclaimed as she tilted her head back, moaning to the sky as she started to rock back and forward on his shaft. Gemma moaned as her tits started to bounce as she felt him start to push his way deeper into her.

The only sounds from the carriage was the grunts and groans from the two love makers and the slap-slap-slap sound of their flesh hitting against each other. With her head titled back, Gemma pulled herself downwards and kissed her lover deeply. Their mouths parted as their tongues slapped against each others, wrestling for dominance. He gripped hold of his fellow passenger's firm bum cheeks and squeezed the flesh as they continued to bounce up and down.

She moaned aloud again and broke the kiss, letting her head fall back to the sky moaning aloud. The man then dove in and started to orally worship Gemma's large breasts. The man sucked on her left nipple as she placed her hands on the head rests of the seats and started to increase her bouncing speed. She was getting closer and closer to finishing and she wanted the release so badly.

While she had been throwing her head around with ecstasy, the young man had moved his hand down to her hardened clit. Rubbing his index finger against the button, the man had triggered Gemma's nervous system making her moan with glee.

Trapping the button, he twisted it in his finger grip as Gemma started to convulse on his lap.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Gemma let out repetitive curses as her pussy's walls tightened making the dick deep inside her twitch with fevered anticipation.

"Jesus I'm cumming!" The man let out as she met his orgasm. The two of them came together, her pussy's walls tightened around his shaft as he sent spurt after spurt towards her. The cum smacked against the plastic tip leaving it there.

There were a few moments that passed as they lay together. She was still kneeling on the seat as he held her closely. The landscape outside of the window started to get more industrial as they neared Manchester. Gemma was the first to notice and climbed off of his lap. Tugging her skirt down and re-buttoning her shirt, she watched him tuck away his knob and redo his fly.

She sat down opposite him and they looked at each other with a knowing smile.

"So... What's your name?" Gemma asked as the tannoy voice came on.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, we are arriving in Manchester. Please wait for the train to come to a complete standstill before departing."

A wry smile came on there faces as they both stood up. Walking to the door, Gemma planted a quick kiss on his cheek and spoke softly.

"I really needed that."

12