Right Time, Wrong Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Tracy asked her face less red now and her tone more eager to know.

"I really liked it, I haven't had sex since your farther and I... well it was just a big release to me... god it was so good I just shouldn't help myself I wanted it so bad" she confided in her daughter.

"I can't believe it," Tracy said in shocked awe at her mother's confession.

"What?" Stephanie asked.

"The fact that you haven't since dad. God you must be so frustrated," Tracy said sympathetically to her mother who smiled and nodded "So did you really like the taste then?"

"Yer it was so wonderful to have that taste again I just love the taste, always have" Stephanie confessed to her daughter looking at her smiling with a hint of embarrassment.

"Me too mom, can I ask you something?" Tracy asked looking a little nervous.

"Go ahead"

"Did you know this morning about me and Sean"?

Stephanie just nodded at her daughter in acknowledgement.

"How?" Tracy asked.

"I could smell it on you," Stephanie said bluntly, Tracy smiled.

"I thought you had worked it out, it was so good feeling Sean's cum on me all day every time I sat down or stood up I could feel him on me, hmmm I still can, I got a lot of looks from people I think they could smell him on me" Tracy said dropping her hand to her tight knickers and giving it a little squeeze pressing the drying cum into her skin again.

Stephanie watched her daughters hand rub her knickers and saw the stain on them. 'Still wet' she thought as her daughter moved her hand away and looked at her mother's big eyes, Stephanie looked back into hers.

The stairs continued for a while neither saying anything nor moving anywhere just looking into the eyes of the other opposite.

It was Tracy who made the first move. Sliding over closer to her mother, she grabbed her hand and slowly, steadily brought it to her crotch, pressing the palm in-between her legs, into the wet stained knickers.

Tracy moaned as her mother cupped her hand and started a gentle rubbing motion with her palm and fingers pressing into the material causing it to press the cum further onto her daughters soft skin.

Stephanie brought her hand off Tracy's knickers and to her nose sniffing deeply, the aroma making her light headed, she snaked out her tongue and liked the taste off her hand, closing her eyes to get a better appreciation of the taste.

Tracy watched her mother and smiled at the erotic sight before her.

"My pussy and ass are just covered with Sean's cum mom" Tracy said as she stopped licking her hand, smiling broadly she knelt in front of her daughter who laid back slightly making her breast push out and look even bigger.

Stephanie looked up at her daughters breasts and marvelled at their size and firmness. She had a nice set they were DD's but nothing in comparison to Tracy's.

Stephanie could smell the cum on her daughter as she moved closer to her knickers with her face. Bringing her hands up her daughter's legs caressing the flesh as she went she rested them on the waistband, hooking her fingers inside.

Tracy moaned as her mother slid them down her legs, revealing her daughters tight cum covered pussylips, red and ready there was a slick shine of cum all over them and the surrounding skin.

Stephanie marvelled at her daughter, she was just perfect in everyway, it actually made her jealous thinking about her daughter, but that went quickly as she moved in closer to those waiting lips.

"HHHHOOOO" Tracy moaned as her mothers lips made contact with her outer lips for the first time sending a little shiver threw her body.

Stephanie kissed her daughters outer lips softly moving around until she had kissed every piece of skin available.

Tracy brought her hands down and pressed them in to her mothers hair grabbing big clumps of it as she licked the cum from her surrounding pussy.

"Oh god mom yessss lick Sean's cum from me" Tracy said as she arched her back from the pleasure of having her mothers tongue pressing into her pussy, the wide wet but highly manoeuvrable muscle was pressing its way inside moving in all directions as Stephanie's hair began to tickle her daughters sensitive skin around the area.

"HHHHAAAAAA mom that's so nice oh god I'm gonna cum" Tracy announced as she felt a bubble burst inside of herself, her pussy becoming immensely wet, her mother licking it up hungrily.

Stephanie pulled her tongue out of her daughter and went back to licking the cum of her son off the surrounding area of her crotch, working down under her pussy and to her ass licking her clean and savouring the taste of daughter and son mixed together as she swallowed what she could get.

When she was satisfied Tracy was clean and had cum at least twice more she got up and laid on top of her daughter both their pairs huge breasts pressed together making it impossible to kiss so they just caressed each other lightly.

"What happens now?" Stephanie asked her daughter as she rubbed her inside this with her own.

"Well when Sean gets back I'll get a refill" Tracy said smiling at her mother who smiled back at her "Then later we'll share that, ok with you mom?"

"Fine by me but please don't tell Sean I know or we did this lets just keep it between us" Stephanie said.

Tracy nodded.

Stephanie lay down next to her daughter for a little while until Sean came home.

'Now this is something I could get used to' Stephanie thought as she licked her daughter clean several hours later.

12