Right Where I Belong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blew a kiss before practically bouncing back to her car. She had sped off down the road and was out of sight before Matt had processed what had happened.

"You just got 'Ashley Owin'ed," Tessa called from the kitchen.

*******

Tom came over that evening to help look at the properties Ashley had picked out.

"Meeting your sister was an... umm... experience."


Tom snorted. "She's a bloody nightmare but she's harmless enough and everyone seems to love her."

Matt nodded and Tom pulled the folder out of his hand. "Let's take a look at what we've got, then."

Matt had already taken a quick look through the folder with Tessa and there were a few houses that had caught his eye. Tom suggested going to view three of the properties that Matt had shown an interest in, and Chris even took a quick look and had agreed that they were the best of the bunch. Tom called his sister to arrange viewing appointments for the following week.

Once that was all done, Matt and Tom joined Chris in the kitchen. Tessa was taking Joseph up to bed, and they wished him goodnight before sitting around the kitchen table whilst Chris made everyone a coffee. Matt had the urge to hold Tom's hand again, but thought better of it. It wasn't like they were officially dating or anything, and he didn't want to put Tom on the spot in front of Chris.

"I meant to talk to you about heading back to your place, Matt," Chris started whilst making the drinks, "I was thinking we could drive down with both cars on Saturday to clear it out. That way it'll be done before you start work on Monday. You can leave your stuff here for as long as you need, we'll just put it in the second guest bedroom and the garage."

"Thanks Chris."

"Do you guys need a hand?" Tom asked.

"No, it's fine, but thanks --" Matt started.

"Actually, that would be helpful Tom. That way, Tessa can stay behind and since my dad is visiting a friend it means we won't need to find someone to look after Joseph. That's alright isn't it, Matt?"

Matt was a little hesitant but he realised that he had no genuine reason to refuse Tom's offer of help. "Sure, as long as you don't mind. It'll be a full days worth of work boxing up all my stuff though."

"I don't mind," Tom said with a smile that took Matt's breath away. He reached for Matt's hand under the table and gave it a light squeeze.

It was settled; they would head out first thing Saturday morning with Chris in his car and Tom riding with Matt. After coffee, Tom took his leave once again. This time, however, he grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him towards the door with him.

"Can I see you before Saturday?" He asked.

"Sure, pop by after work tomorrow and we can order Chinese food or something."

Tom smiled. "Sounds good." He hesitated for a moment, a twinkle in his eyes, then leaning in for a kiss. There was a sudden wolf-whistle from the top of the stairs and Matt laughed.

"Catch you later," Tom chuckled. "Hope you enjoyed the show," he called to Tessa before leaving.

Once the front door had closed, Tessa made her way down to the kitchen. "Enjoyed it? I bloody loved it. Who knew seeing you two guys eat face could be such a thrill?!"

Matt turned and headed upstairs to the sound of Chris exploding with laughter in the kitchen.

*******

Tom arrived at the house bright and early on Saturday morning. Matt and Chris loaded the cars with some empty boxes and the three of them set off for Matt's flat. The two hour drive was rather enjoyable. Tom spent most of the time laughing whilst Matt sang along to the every song on radio, even the ones he didn't know. They only stopped once, after Chris pulled over at a service station for coffee to keep himself awake, so they arrived at Matt's street well before midday.

"This is it," Matt said, nodding his head towards the five-storey building in front of them. Tom leaned forward in his seat to get a better look. "Looks nice," he commented. Matt shrugged before hopping out of the car to pull the back seats down so that there was more room to put all of his belongings. Chris did the same.

After rummaging for his keys, Matt let them into the building and took them up to his flat on the fourth floor. It felt strange coming back here, as if it was no longer a home to Matt. He supposed it wasn't anymore. He briefly wondered if this place had every really felt like his home, rather than just a place to sleep and eat in between shifts at work.

The flat was a good size; it had two bedrooms and one bathroom, and an open plan living space with a modern kitchen area and breakfast bar to the right. The front door led straight into the living area and Matt was thankful that he'd left the place in a relatively tidy state.

Whilst Chris headed to pack up the kitchen and living room, Tom and Matt made a start on packing up the guestroom that he'd been using as a study before heading into the master bedroom. A lot of stuff ended up being thrown out; Matt decided that most of the furniture was crap or too bulky to take back with him and he planned to buy nicer stuff for his new house. Everything that Matt wanted to keep was thrown into boxes and bags and taken down to the two cars.

Once most of the packing was done, Matt walked through the living area and over to the phone. Chris had done a good job of packing things away, but the phone still sat on the corner counter. The blinking red light had caught his eye, and he noticed that he had several voicemail messages on his machine. He hit the play button.

Mattie, will you answer my bloody calls? I shouldn't have let you go, alright? We need talk about this. Please call me back.

It was Mitchell. Matt deleted it, and played the next message.

For fucks sake Mattie, you're acting like a child. Call me back as soon as you get this.

Matt shook his head in disbelief. The next message started to play.

Hey Matt. It's Ben. There was a pause and Matt wondered briefly if that was all there was to the message, until he heard a sigh and Ben started again. Look, I'm probably the last person you want to hear from, but I just wanted to apologise. I realise how inadequate that sounds, but I really am sorry. And if it's any consolation at all, it was the first time Mitchell and I had ever -- well -- you know. No hard feelings, okay. Besides ...

The machine died and Matt looked up. Tom had unplugged it and was at his side. Chris was standing in the doorway holding the last of the boxes, a look of sympathy written all over his face. Matt didn't need it, so he looked away.

"The kitchen's all packed up, Matt. I'll just take this last box down and then we're pretty much finished," Chris said.

"Thanks," Matt couldn't meet his eyes.

"Give us a minute, Chris, and then we'll be down." Tom said. They listened to Chris leave and Tom propped himself up against the wall in front of Matt.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually. I think I am."

"You can be honest with me, Matt. You don't need to pretend you're okay if you're not."

Matt finally met Tom's eyes. "I'm not pretending. It's been about a month now since I caught him with Ben, but I really am fine. Well, I'm over Mitchell anyway. It's just..."

Matt paused and Tom reached out for his hand. "Just what?"

"I don't know. I'm just... scared, I guess."

Tom nodded. "You were hurt. You're bound to be scared. I'm here for you, okay? I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you again, baby." The term of endearment seemed to just slip out, but Matt didn't mind.

"Thanks," Matt smiled and squeezed Tom's hand. "Let's go." They left the flat and locked the door. Matt posted the key into the landlord's letterbox on the ground floor and then headed outside.

Chris was leaning against his car. He pushed himself up and took a step towards them both. "Everything okay?" His voice was laced with concern.

"Yeah, everything's great," Matt said with a glance towards Tom. They got in the car and headed back home.

*******

The return journey had been a quiet one, but it hadn't been an awkward silence. Tom had offered to drive, and Matt had been surprised to find himself drifting off to sleep in the passenger's seat. They arrived back in the early evening but no one was particularly eager to unload the cars, so they decided to leave it until morning.

"Would you like to come to my place tonight?" Tom asked. "I can order take-out and we could watch a film or something."

Matt hadn't been to Tom's place before, and he felt like he could really do with winding down after the day he'd had. "Sure, that sounds nice."

Tom's car was parked on the side of the road, where he had left it that morning, and they got in and headed to his house. It was on the edge of town, about fifteen minutes from Chris and Tessa's. The house looked nice from the outside, small but homely and with plenty of character. Tom unlocked the door and let Matt go in ahead of him. The first thing Matt noticed was how modern the place was. Tom clearly liked his gadgets and electronics, with his big flat screen TV, his games consoles and his laptop on the coffee table.

"Sorry it's a bit of a mess," Tom commented.

"No problem, I've been living with a four-year-old for the last couple of weeks so this is nothing," Matt joked. "How long have you lived here?"

"I've been renting this place for nearly a year and a half now. It's nothing special, but it's home," Tom said.

"I like it," Matt smiled.

Tom headed into the kitchen and picked up the phone. "Pizza or Chinese?"

"Pizza will be fine, thanks."

Tom put in the order and then they headed into the lounge to pick out a DVD. They chatted for a while about their favourite films and which ones they'd both already seen, and finally settled on an action film that Matt hadn't seen yet but had been meaning to watch for months.

Tom popped the disc into the player and they settled down on the sofa together. Tom put his arm around Matt's shoulders and gently pulled him into his side. Matt sighed happily. It felt so good to be this close to Tom. He leaned his head against Tom's chest and snuggled in further whilst trying to hold back a yawn. Tom noticed and chuckled softly.

When the pizza arrived, they tucked in before making themselves comfortable again. This time, when Matt laid his head against Tom's chest, Tom leaned down to kiss Matt's temple. He pressed pause on the remote before speaking.

"Matt?"

"Mmm?" He responded sleepily.

"This might be a stupid question, but...well..." Tom hesitated and Matt sat up to look him in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"Well, I wanted to ask if you'd be my boyfriend. You know, officially."

Matt was silent for a moment and Tom seemed to get nervous. "It's okay if you don't want that or if you're not ready. But please just know that I would never hurt you, never. I really like you Matt, and I'd love it if you'd be my boyfriend, or at least take some time to consider it."

Matt smiled. "I know you wouldn't hurt me, and I really like you too." He leaned in, pressing his body against Tom's. He kissed him softly on the side of his neck before bringing his mouth to Tom's ear. "And yes, I'll be your boyfriend."

Matt moved his head to cover Tom's lips with his own. Tom let out a soft moan and returned the kiss passionately, entwining his tongue with Matt's whilst pushing him down and into a lying position on the sofa. When they finally pulled away, Matt was out of breath and panted slightly. He lifted a hand to brush Tom's cheek. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

Tom flushed and rolled his eyes. "All the blood must have gone to your dick, 'cos it's certainly not going to your brain." Matt laughed and ground his erection into Tom's hip. "I think you might be right."

Tom moaned. "Well perhaps I should do something about that, being your boyfriend and all," he responded huskily.

Tom kissed along Matt's chin and neck before lowering himself down Matt's body. He slid the bottom of Matt's t-shirt up just enough to place a few gentle kisses on the strip of exposed skin, then reached out to unfasten Matt's belt.

"Tom..."

"Is this okay?"

"Fuck yes."

Tom chuckled softly before pulling at Matt's jeans. Matt arched his back so that Tom could slide them down his thighs, and then he lost his mind as Tom palmed his erection through the material of his boxers.

"Fuck...Tom..." Matt moaned.

Tom pulled at the waistband of the boxers and stared up into Matt's eyes before pulling them down with the jeans. Once free, Matt's hard dick pointing up and at eye level with Tom, who just stared down at it for a few moments. Matt wasn't exactly huge, but he'd never felt like he had anything to be ashamed of. When erect, he was almost 6 inches long and fairly thick too. He kind of wished he'd copped a feel of Tom beforehand though, just to know what he was up against. Tom sighed. "Perfect," he murmured, before taking a long lick down the side and then sucking the head into his mouth. Matt gasped and arched his back a little before Tom took him deeper into his mouth and kept going until his nose was resting against Matt's pubic hair. Matt could barely think, and he was already so close. It had been quite a while since he'd been on the receiving end of a blowjob, and he had almost forgotten how good it could feel.

Tom continued his ministrations on Matt's dick until Matt though he was going to go fucking crazy. He was so close, and yet every time he reached the brink of orgasm, Tom slowed down and brought him back from the edge. Matt moaned and pleaded until Tom let his dick fall from his mouth and fondled Matt's balls whilst he spoke.

"Let go, Matt... go on, come for me..." Tom said, before sucking Matt's dick back into his mouth once again.

Matt didn't have to be told twice; he was coming within seconds. It was intense, and he was sure he blacked out for a moment or two. Tom swallowed as much of Matt's seed as he could, and licked up whatever cum managed to escape his lips. When Matt finally softened, he released his dick and pulled Matt's boxers back up, then his jeans, and refastened the belt. He peppered light kisses across Matt's face before tenderly kissing his lips.

Matt sighed happily then attempted to stifle a yawn. "Let me do you, too."

"No, I'm good. You're tired."

"No, I'm fine, Tom. Please."

"You're not fine, you can barely keep your eyes open," Tom laughed shakily.

"Well how about this then?" Matt said, reaching his hand down and palming Tom's rather impressive erection.

"Oh fuck." Tom moaned.

Matt slid his hand into the waistband of Tom's combat shorts, and slowly started to jack him off. Tom felt bigger than Matt, perhaps by an inch or so, but he wasn't as thick. Tom rested his head in the crook of Matt's neck, breathing deeply. "Shit...oh fuck..." he repeated. It didn't take long for Matt to send Tom over the edge, shooting his seed into Matt's palm. When Matt removed his hand, he licked most of the cum away before wiping what was left across the front of Tom's t-shirt.

"Bastard," Tom laughed. "I think I need to clean myself up a bit," he said as he collapsed down next to Matt. He kissed Matt's cheek before pulling himself up from the sofa. "Be back in a sec."

Matt tried to get up too, but he could barely move. He was tired and genuinely struggling to keep his eyes from closing. When Tom came back downstairs he was wearing a plain t-shirt and a loose fitting pair of gym shorts that hung low on his hips. If Matt had not been so tired, he was sure he'd have been hard again.

"Jesus Matt, you look like you're about to pass out."

"Huh? No, no, I'm good," Matt mumbled. He didn't want to go to sleep just yet. He wanted to stay awake and revel in what had just happened.

"Let's just lie down and watch the rest of the film," Tom suggested, climbed behind Matt on the sofa and pulling him into his arms. He reached for the remote and hit the play button, then nipped Matt's earlobe playfully before settling down to watch the rest of the film.

Matt must have fallen asleep, because when he opened his eyes the TV was off and he was lying across the sofa with a thin blanket over him and Tom spooning up behind him. Tom's arms were wrapped around his waist. God, it felt good. He shuffled around a little and Tom tightened his hold.

"You awake?" Matt whispered.

"I am now," Tom laughed, his voice sounding gravelly with sleep.

"Sorry."

"Don't be," Tom kissed behind his ear and nuzzled the back of his neck.

"It's late. I should probably get going," Matt said.

"Stay," Tom whispered.

"I don't know, Tom..."

"Please, babe. I just want to keep holding you like this, it's nice."

Matt grinned and relaxed into Tom's embrace. "Yeah, it is."

"So you'll stay?" Tom asked.

Matt twisted around to face Tom, and planted a quick peck on his lips. He pulled back and nodded. "I'll stay," he said before settling back into his boyfriend's arms.

12