Riley's Lucky Day

Story Info
A hard days work turns into a lucky encounter.
1.1k words
3.89
21.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley sauntered into the bar and headed for a booth in the back. It had been a hard day at work and he was ready for a drink and some peace. As he slid into the leather seat the barmaid came over to take his order.

"Hey Riley, looks like you've had a long day. The usual?" she asked.

"Yep, that will be good. Can I get some fries too?" Riley asked as he brushed his hands thru his medium length brown hair.

"Sure thing. Be right up. Try to stay out of trouble." She smiled and headed back to the bar.

Riley sighed and leaned back into the seat. He watched Linda the barmaid as she walked around asking the few other patrons if they needed anything. She was blond, in her 30's and had a nice body so he was just enjoying watching her hips sway as she moved. It wasn't too long before she headed back with his Mike's Lemonade and a plate of fries. She made sure to lean over and show some cleavage as she placed his order on the table.

"There you go. Anything else?" She asked as she stood up, arching her back so her shirt pulled tight across her breasts.

Riley grinned, "Not right now Linda, but thanks for cheering me up!"

They both chuckled and she left him to his meal. He ate and drank in relative quiet, watching the local news on the tv up on the wall. Soon he was finished and realized he needed to hit the bathroom before leaving. He got up and headed over to the Men's room. The one thing he liked about the place was the restrooms were large and clean. He had a thing about that. He pushed his way in and hit the urinal.

As he zipped up he realized he was not alone in the room. He could hear sounds coming from the main stall and they were not the usual noises one heard in a public bathroom. He zipped up and walked to the stall door. It was not quite shut so he was able to look in and see what was going on. Riley's cock lurched as his eyes took in the sight of his buddy Dave sitting on the john, jeans around his ankles, with a beautiful brunette riding his dick! He pushed the door open wider and stepped in, rubbing his crotch. The brunette had her eyes closed as she moved herself up and down on Dave's large prick. Dave had his hands on her hips and just grinned up at Riley. Riley moved up to the brunette and un-zipped his pants. He pulled out his now hard cock and touched it to her lush red lips.

Her eyes flew open as Dave laughed and said, "Hey buddy! This here is Diane. Diane, meet Riley!" He grabbed her ample tits as he said this, holding her firmly as Riley rubbed his cock on her cheeks. She just smiled, grabbed the base of his dick and took him into her mouth. He moaned as he pushed deeper and she took it all with no problem. She ran her tongue around him and bobbed her head back and forth, her lips tightening on his shaft as she pulled away. She was moving slower on Dave but he did not seem to mind. He was kind of rocking her back and forth, letting his cock sit inside her hot pussy. He watched over her shoulder as he fondled and squeezed her tits. Riley grabbed her head and fucked his cock back into her mouth. She still held him with one hand, the other pulling at his jeans. He slid them down and she reached down squeezing his balls as she sucked him deep. She grabbed his ass and squeezed as he held steady and fucked her face, his cock going deep into her throat. She timed her breathing and was able to keep pace with his fuck thrusts.

"Damn!" exclaimed Riley, "This girl can suck cock!" He kept up his rhythm, fucking her mouth with his prick, feeling her tongue and teeth as he did. She just grazed him with her teeth, sending shivers thru his body. She fondled his balls and squeezed his ass, licking the tip of his prick as he slid it almost all they way out and then in again. He knew he was close. He relaxed his hold on her head and let her finish him off. She held his cock with both hands, stroking and licking at the same time. She wriggled her hips eliciting a moan from Dave, who just leaned back with his eyes closed. She was squeezing Riley's balls rhythmically now, urging him to come. She could feel his cock tip swell and knew he was about to burst. She took him deep into her throat, her lips pulling on the shaft. With a low growl Riley grabbed her hair and filled her mouth with his come. She swallowed it all down, holding him in her soft mouth until he was done.

He pulled out and leaned against the wall. "Damn!" was all he could say. Her browns eyes looked up at him as she smiled and licked her lips. Dave seemed to come to life, pushing her off and standing up.

"My turn!" He grinned. His body was lean and hard compared to Riley, who tended to be more muscular but softer. Dave's large cock stood up as he turned Diane to the wall and spread her legs. Riley just watched as Dave fucked into her hot dripping pussy from behind. She leaned into the wall as Dave thrust harder, his balls slapping her thighs as he slammed his prick into her. She pushed back at him and he drove into her even faster. His cock thrust deep into her folds as he held her hips and fucked for all he was worth. Riley was surprised the whole bar had not come in to see what the commotion was about as Diane and Dave both moaned and groaned loudly, his body slapping against her ass cheeks. As Dave fucked her Riley reached around and circled and teased her clit with his fingers, wanting her to come too. She sighed, loving the feeling of fingers and cock in her pussy. Riley rubbed her clit more firmly and suddenly Dave and Diane both stiffened. With one last thrust Dave filled her pussy with his juice. Diane screamed and writhed on Dave's spurting cock as Riley's fingers urged her to come. Her pussy squeezed the last drops from Dave as waves of pleasure rippled thru her. Then they both sagged against the wall, spent. Riley just grinned.

"Thanks for the show!" He laughed as he zipped up and walked out.