Rising Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They removed their boots and climbed into the bedroll and blankets together. Nestled by the fire, they both sighed happily and drew closer. He stroked her soft hair. Ahma curled closer to him and he held her tight in his protective arms. Methaniel bent to kiss her once more before gently rocking her slowly back and forth in a comforting motion.

Ahma turned her eyes upward. "The sky is beautiful," she sighed, eyes dancing in the heavens.

"Not as beautiful as you," he murmured into her hair.

She blushed softly in the darkness and pressed closer still, soaking in his warmth. Her hands pressed to his tight muscles and she shivered as she felt them ripple in response.

Her gaze swept skyward again. The stars shined down at them, brilliant and stunningly vibrant. The moon was three-fourths full and low in the sky, bathing them in silver illumination. It shone on her pale skin, making it appear as fine porcelain.

"Have you ever heard of a Night Bird?" she asked.

He looked down at her. "Do you mean an owl?"

Ahma smiled. "No, Master. It's a small bird that nests in the Wingling homeland. Anyway. We sing a song…the Night Bird Song. It's supposed to protect those who fly at night and help those lost in dark places."

Methaniel glanced down at her. One hand caressed her face softly. "Is that the song you sing so often in the evenings?"

Ahma nodded slowly, her face becoming solemn. "One of them, yes."

"Who do you sing for?" Methaniel asked gently.

"My Mother…she is lost," Ahma whispered.

"How?" Methaniel asked, stroking her cheek.

She glanced up at him. "When she died, she lost her head. Wingling beliefs state that if her head is removed from her body, she can't see the way to Heaven. She's wandering. Lost. Alone. So I sing the Night Bird Song for her, and hope it will help guide her through the darkness."

"I'm sorry, Ahma," he said in a quiet voice.

"I have faith that my Mother will find her way. I sing for her with all my heart. And my father's soul is probably guiding her. Their Mate-bond may see her through."

"A Mate is a very powerful thing to a Wingling," Methaniel stated more than asked.

Ahma's eyes flicked downward. "Yes."

Methaniel's hand caressed her back, his calloused fingers massaging at the arch of her spine. She shiver softly and looked back at him.

"Will you keep me warm tonight, Master?"

Methaniel smiled softly and slid his hand lower to lightly cup her firm, curving buttocks. "Indeed…"

His hand circled to her front, reaching between her soft, toned thighs and caressing them through her leggings. Ahma spread her legs and his strong hand slid deeper between them, resting on her plump pubic mound and giving it a gentle squeeze through her clothing. "I intend to keep you very warm, and satisfied as well."

She cooed at his touch. The lust that had been building all night suddenly became overpowering. Her juices began to flow in earnest as her hand wandered to his crotch, stroking his half hard dick.

"That sounds wonderful…what should I do first, Master?" she asked, stroking him through his pants.

"What would you like to do first?" he asked with a grin. His cock thickened at her touch. He worked his hand into her britches and cupped her bald, silken mound. His other hand reached up to lift her left breast into his hand and test its weightiness.

"What do you prefer? It is your choice…I am here to serve you, my Master," Ahma purred. She undid the tie on his trousers and happily slid her hand right in. His cock was hard and enormously thick. Her pussy pulsed at the feel of it in against her fingers.

Methaniel smiled down at her and pulled her tunic off, letting her massive breasts bounce alluringly free. Her hand went immediately back into his pants the moment it was off. Her thick nipples were hard from cold and arousal. He tweaked and pulled them, watching Ahma's face flush in pleasure as she arched her chest into his warm hands.

"Well then, why don't you wet your appetite a bit?" he suggested.

Ahma smiled at him. "Gladly, Master."

She crept down the blankets. Her wings tented them up and over her slightly, but she didn't seem deterred by this in the least. She pulled his trousers downward and found his cock ready, full, hard and so thick.

The Wingling girl licked her lips, then ran her tongue along the top of Master Methaniel's cock, caressing the fleshy head. It tasted warm, delicious. It was a taste unique to him, she knew instinctively, the taste she was growing more and more fond of every time she experienced it; his taste.

Moving her tongue up and down the throbbing shaft, Ahma sucked here and there on the swollen side of his meaty rod. She gave a happy little moan as she worked her mouth along the Masters enormous dick. Her tongue lashed at his flesh, licking, tasting, running firmly up and down the luxurious length of Methaniel's dick. She traced a throbbing vein, then swirled her tongue in rapid, lustful circles around the crown of the cock. Droplets of saliva ran down his cock as she firmly swiped the broad flat of her tongue from the very root of his cock to the tip. A sticky rope of pre-cum clung to her tongue as she drew away, and Ahma mewled happily at the taste.

Finally she sunk her mouth around his cock. Her full lips grasped it firmly. Her mouth closed around his cockhead and her tongue lavished it with attention. Ahma began to needily suck on her Master's throbbing meat. Drool dripped from the corners of her mouth and she moaned contently, lustfully as she took him deeper still, filling her mouth and stretching her lips around the fat shaft. Her tongue danced along the fleshy pole, coating it in saliva as she gave a firm slurp. He tasted so good. Her cunt gushed, juices seeping from her slit and down her thighs as the taste of his flesh and feel of his dick in her mouth aroused her beyond belief.

A noisy slurping filled the air as Ahma's cheeks hollowed. Her lips formed a strong vacuum seal on the Master's oversized cock even as she bobbed her head up and down, dragging the length of his shaft between her lips. She pushed forward, pressing her lips down his shaft. The swollen head pressing against the back of her throat as she swirled her tongue wildly around Methaniel's blood engorged phallus.

Quickly, eagerly Ahma swallowed him, gagging wetly as his cock stretched her throat wide. Saliva leaked from wide stretched lips and she pulled back and took a deep breath into her nose before diving back down, determined to serve her Master to the full extent of her ability. Her hand reached to massage the base of his cock and cup his heavy swollen balls as she pushed two more inches of meat down her gullet. She moaned in pleasure, her throat vibrating around his cock, then constricting a moment later as she gagged again, loudly.

Abruptly she popped his cock out of her mouth and climbed on top of him.

"I can't take it anymore Master. Please, fuck me? I feel like I'm going to burst! Please!" she begged, her eyes lit with incomparable want. "Please fuck me, I want your cock so bad Master!"

Methaniel pulled the moaning girl to him, his hands pulling her trousers off completely, leaving her naked and bared to his eyes. He smild at her and scooted downward. Ahma gasped as he wrapped his lips firmly around her smooth, fleshy pussy. He sucked it firmly as his tongue plunged aggressively between her plump, hairless folds and into the sticky pink flesh inside. His big hands reached under her to squeeze and grope her firm, meaty ass, kneading the perfectly rounded globes with his powerful fingers, massaging the tight yet supple flesh.

"Master," Ahma whined, unable to contain herself. "I need your cock! I need it…"

"Be patient, or you don't get what you want," he instructed her firmly.

Ahma whimpered loudly, the thought of not getting his cock making her shake with even more need than before. "Y-yes, Master," she moaned.

He thrust his face down between her thighs again and slurped loudly on her juicy quim. Ahma rubbed her pussy on his tongue, spreading her dripping juices against his mouth.

The Master sucked and licked at her drooling cunt, lapping at her pouring honey. He felt her squirm and wiggle in pleasure as his hands squeezed sensually at her tight buttocks. He kneaded the generous cheeks, squeezing them firmly, his fingertips brushing the deep cleft of her crack. His tongue thrust up into her hungry hole, lashing roughly along her inner walls as he sucked on her plump womanhood. He opened his eyes to gaze up at the moaning, whimpering Wingling that gyrated her sweet cunt on his face.

"Ohhhh…" she groaned, "That feels soooo good!"

She panted between breaths. The pleasant sensation of his fingers touching her sensitive rear produced a pleasantly arousing sensation she hadn't expected. His amazing tongue plunging deep into her needy hole made her head spin. She arched her back, thrusting her hips down. Her breasts lightly smacked together as she humped her Master's face.

Methaniel smiled, took a few last sucks and licks at the girl's plump pussy, and slid back. He gazed up at her, his eyes tracing over the body of a winged angel in the moonlight. His hands reached for her heaving white breasts, squeezing and pulling at them. His hands roamed downward, caressing here, squeezing there, tweaking and pinching occasionally.

He climbed on top of her and his enormous cockhead slid between her splayed thighs. It probed her loins, pressing between her sticky smooth, silken folds, prying them open and around the thick, bloated head. The head rubbed lightly along the length of her saturated pink slit.

"Please, put it in," she whimpered expectantly.

"Why?" he teased visciously.

"Master!" she whined, thrusting her hips up at him. "Please don't tease me! I want it…please, can I have your cock?"

Methaniel appeased her demands with a quick jab, ramming his cock deep inside her. Ahma shuddered gratefully, wrapping her legs around him quickly, almost to assure herself he wouldn't be taking that wonderfully thick cock away.

At last she had what she wanted. Ahma moaned in joy as the Master's cock worked in and out of her pussy. Her cunt drooled profusely, clenching hard on his shaft as juices leaked liberally down the cleft of her buttocks. The feel of him thrusting into her drove her wild. His cock massaged every last inch of her quivering walls, still stretching her even after their previous encounters. She wondered if she would ever not feel the burning sensation of her insides being widened out to make room for that monstrous flesh pole.

Ahma cried out openly that night, her voice piercing the night silence without restraint. She screamed her demands, her absolute desire to be taken by him in no uncertain terms.

"Good, Ahma," Methaniel panted. "Let me hear your pleasure! Let me hear your screams!"

He thrust into her hard, burying his meat into her greedy hole to the root. He smiled down at her as she cried out louder than ever, wailing in ecstasy as his huge prick smacked deeply in and out of her hot tunnel. He gripped her delicately rounded hips and pistoned his fat dick roughly into her slippery passage. The squishing sucking of her soaked cunt being stuffed with cock accompanied her wild screams of pleasure. He fucked her hard, driving his swollen organ into her body with a carnal desperation.

"Y-yes, Master," Ahma choked out as the breath left her for a moment. Her entire body was tingling with a burning fire that made her dizzy. Her legs clenched to him. As he drew back, her body lifted off the ground slightly as she refused to release him.

Methaniel gave her spike after spike of pleasure, making her screams rise to a pitched crescendo. Her pussy soaked both of them, coated her Master's cock in thick honey that allowed him to ram into her all the more smoothly. Her thighs were saturated in her sticky fluids. The fuck juice was beginning to coat the rounded cheeks of her buttocks as well. Her slick gash was so needy, so accepting of his cock. Her inner warmth was like a welcoming den to his invading flesh.

He filled his screaming lover, stretching her tight, sticky walls around his plunging meat as she began to orgasm explosively. Stars burst before her eyes and her cunt squeezed down on him in spasming waves. Her voice quivered as her senses reeled into a world of pure and indescribable pleasure.

The Nobleman grunted, feeling Ahma's gigantic, fleshy breasts bouncing tantalizingly against his chest with her orgasmic convulsions.

"Gods, you're so tight," he muttered as he pounded into the Wingling woman's yielding hole. She cried out in bliss. Thick, warm honey flooded out of her convulsing fucktunnel as her orgasm exploded yet again.

Ahma was totally lost. All she could feel was the seemingly endless explosion as she began to cum again. His cock drove deep inside her, burying into her sopping cunt. Each thrust, each penetrating lunge made her orgasm climb higher. Her throaty moans and lusty squeals filled the air. Her arms clung to him and her fingers dug into the muscles on his back. She was so eager for him, dying for that feeling of being filled by him. She needed his cock.

As his cock pounded mercilessly into her, Ahma cried out a third orgasm. Her pussy gave a weak little gush of fluid, more dribble than anything, but it still came rushing from her pussy and soaked his cock, dribbling down her crack to tickle at her anus.

Methaniel took hold of her and plunged into her completely. The spasms of her heated core washed over him. As Ahma gasped desperately for air and thrust her pussy onto him, he yanked almost completely out and then sank into her in one deep, hard thrust. His cock pumped into her.

"Yes Master, give me your cum! Give me your seed Master Merie, I want it! I want your seed inside me!" Ahma howled as spurt after spurt of hot, gooey cum blasted into her. It splattered inside her, coating her inner walls in thick, syrupy ropes of cock cream. Methaniel groaned and continued to pump her full of burst after burst of cum until, packed overfull, it came tumbling out of her stuffed hole to spatter onto her mound, adding to the mess of juices already coating her smooth flesh.

Ahma sank back onto the bed, cooing softly in happiness from the feeling of his heated seed inside her. She felt deep, body wearying satisfaction. Methaniel kissed her forehead, cradling her body to him. She clung tightly to her Master, nuzzling her head against his wide shoulder and sighing happily. A moment later she giggled.

"I'm all sticky."

Methaniel laughed and helped her to wipe the excess fluid and sweat from her body before taking her into his arms. As she cuddled to his side, something occurred to him. The excitement fell from his face and his brow furrowed thoughtfully.

"Ahma…I begin to wonder if this is a wise thing for us to do.

She stared up at him, confusion on her face as her eyes flashed with alarm. "What do you mean, Master?"

He heard the note of hurt in her voice. He gathered her onto his lap, holding her to his chest. He softly massaged the muscle between her wings.

"I am worried, Ahma…I care for you. I want to protect you. And so I fear how things would be for you if you should bear a child. You would be very vulnerable…and given our situation, and that neither of us know how long it will be before we are truly safe…it could be disastrous."

The panicked expression left her face. "Master Merie…you don't know?"

"Know what?" he replied.

"Wingling women have…well…it's like a 'heat'…a time once every three years when we become fertile and able to conceive. Beyond this time, we may never become pregnant. I'll know when the time comes. Until then, there's no need to worry."

Methaniel's face visibly relaxed. Ahma tilted her head and smiled slightly. "I thought you would have known. Why do you think Wingling women are so sought in Durinum as whores?"

Methaniel chuckled and lightly cupped Ahma's still slightly sweaty bosom. "I thought it was for…other reasons."

Ahma giggled softly. "Perhaps."

"That is a relief," Methaniel said, "For a moment I was beginning to fear I'd put both of us into a very precarious situation."

"You had me worried, too," she admitted. She bit her lower it, "I thought perhaps you changed your mind about…us."

"Nothing of the sort, Ahma," he assured her. He caressed her back gently, lovingly, trying to reassure her than everything was fine between them.

Ahma hesitated a moment, then took a deep breath and looked up into his silvery eyes. "Master?"

"Yes?" he replied, searching her lovely face.

Her words were meek, almost nervous. "Can I tell you something? You may not like it…or find it uncomfortable…but I think you should know."

"Of course," he nodded. "You can tell me anything."

Her eyes darted downward apprehensively. "Winglings…they mate for life," she said quickly. She let her words come tumbling out, ignoring her earlier decision to be patient with her Master. She couldn't contain it anymore. "When I chose to mate with you, it…I'm not just simply sharing my body with you. I am committing myself to you…as my Mate. Even should you leave me…should you marry a Lady one day…you will always be Mate, to me. You will always be the man I dedicate myself to with all my being. Our coupling much deeper than you probably realize…at least for me…and I thought you should know."

He gazed upon her apprehensive face. Ahma blushed up at him, scared and embarrassed and a little excited all at once. Her eyes shimmered bright and liquid as she stared up at him.

Methaniel suddenly pulled her close to him, his thick, powerfully muscled arms enfolding her naked body and cradling her close. "I would be honored to be your Mate," he whispered into her ear.

The Nobleman drew back to see shining tears of shocked happiness in the Wingling girl's eyes. "I love you," he continued, his smile spreading soft and warm. "I said that before…and I meant it, truly. You are unlike any woman I have ever known, beyond the most noble of Ladies or well-bred women. You are better than them all. And I very much desire for you to be my Mate."

Ahma, her face beaming, let out a melodious, heartfelt laugh as she flung herself into his comforting arms. "I love you too, Master Merie!" she exclaimed, nuzzling against his chest. She smiled up at him. Her cheeks glowed under the faint tracing of joyful tears. She pressed close to him and let out a sigh of utter fulfillment.

He caressed her hair, rubbing the silky strands idly. As he looked down on her face he couldn't help but smile. Her joy radiated from her and transformed her already stunning beauty into a sight both ethereal and simple in its perfection. He kissed her forehead.

Ahma was satisfied in so many ways as she relaxed into her Mate. She thought distantly of how lucky she was…Master Merie accepted her as a Mate. He was everything she had ever wanted…kind, intelligent, handsome, strong. He had a way with words and a smile that, while normally hidden by his serious demeanor, could melt her heart when he allowed it to be seen.

And he loved her. He said he wished to be Mate to her, and for her to be Mate to him. She had dared to hope, in her heart of hearts, for such a reply. But she hadn't expected it, not really. A feeling of bliss greater than any other enfolded her, and she now knew that no matter what may come, they would be together, sharing their lives as Mates.

Mates.

Ahma fell into a restful slumber, the thought of her husband, her life, her Mate circling in her sleepy thoughts.