Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is such a surprise," I said, "and a very pleasant one at that. I didn't think you'd wear something like this at all."

"I never really said I wouldn't did I?"

"Not in so many words."

"It's not something I've worn before and I just wasn't sure about it, not sure at all, but as I thought about you and what I wanted, I just decided to give it a try."

"Thank you very much," I said as sincerely as I could as we tried to finish cooking dinner.

"And in case you are even remotely curious, I love the ring but it is a bit big. I'm sure it can be resized." She laughed, "unless that is, you were thinking I might wear it over some gloves."

I laughed again. She actually did not have any gloves on then and it hadn't occurred to me either. "Never gave it a thought."

"And yes, if you are proposing, I accept, though that wasn't much of a proposal though you were taking a bit of a risk, proposing before you knew if I'd dress up for you or not."

"It was never a risk," I said. "I meant what I said about loving you, with the rubber or without, although I might add, I do like this."

"In that case, I accept your proposal."

"What?"

"I accept." I have never been so happy and said so. I think we both cried for a moment or two but that was all we had time for. Dinner was about to be ready.

"This is very surreal," she smiled as we ate. "I mean, here we are, on a normal Friday evening, doing what many happy people are doing and we are both dressed up in black rubber catsuits. I wonder how many of your neighbors can say that?"

"Probably none. This is a very conservative neighborhood I live in."

"Those are the ones you really have to watch out for," she laughed again.

I had trouble eating and I think she did too. This was all a bit too much for both of us but we still managed to nibble. I honestly to this day can't tell you what it was we ate, even though I bought the groceries and helped cook. I just remember that suit she was wearing and how it hugged every curve of her body. I remember the smell, not of the food, but of the rubber and I remember touching her once or twice as we ate and the almost electric feel of it, touching this woman that I loved and was willing to give up my fetish for and now knowing that I could have both. It was an incredible sensation and moment -- and all we did was sit and eat dinner.

Somehow, we finished dinner, or at least ate as much as either of us could. We slid the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and made our way into the living room.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take my time and enjoy this," she smiled sitting down and turning on the television. There was something else that was already turned on but I went along with her anyway. Why not? We watched a little television and then she turned to me and said, "So, what's for desert?"

"I thought I'd eat you for desert," I smiled.

"Then I guess we'd better go up to the bedroom and do this properly." She laughed and we kissed and it was as electric a kiss as I had ever had.

I followed her up the stairs, admiring the rubber body as she climbed the stairs. She turned to me and smiled as she entered my bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"Now, what would you like to do?"

"Take my time with you and enjoy," I smiled and began kissing her as we somehow managed to lie back on the bed, almost side by side for a moment. I hugged her and then as we still kissed, slowly began running my hands slowly along her rubber covered body. I avoided her modest, smallish breasts, saving them for later. I kissed the rubber at times to, and then after a minute or two of this, I let my hands gently find her breasts and ran my fingers over her hard nipples. Slowly, I unzipped the flap over each breast and in turn, kissed them. As I mentioned, hers were a bit smallish, a b-cup it seems, but right about then, I thought they were truly wonderful and I made sure she knew how I felt.

Once done with those, I scooted back on the bed and got between her rubber covered legs and began playing with them while I avoided her pussy. She seemed to be really enjoying my attentions and let me know she approved with her sighs and moans. After kissing and rubbing and fingering almost her entire body, I was finally ready for her pussy. I slowly slid the zipper along its track, slowly because I certainly didn't want it to snag on anything and slowly because I wanted to really enjoy this too.

At last, I could see her wet pussy, there between the black rubber. I slipped a finger inside and then quickly withdrew it.

"You are very wet," I smiled up at her.

"You do that to me," she smiled. "This has been delightful so far," she sighed.

I slipped another couple of fingers inside and then withdrew them and began licking at her pussy. Let's be honest here, it was not my most favorite thing to do, but I thought she would enjoy it and as I licked, she made it clear that she did and that was all that mattered.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she moaned. I had been tempted to but pressed my face and tongue in deeper at her urging. Her rubber covered legs wrapped around me and her hands pressed my face even deeper into her pussy as I licked, flicking my tongue all over her. In another moment, she let out a long moan as her body began shaking with the pleasure of an orgasm.

"Oh, wow," she sighed a moment later after I had stopped licking her. Lying now beside her, she reached out for me and found my hard cock still zipped inside my suit.

"And that was just for starters," I smiled and kissed her.

"My rules," she reminded me and pushed me over onto my back, then straddled me. Her hands reached out and slid the zipper on my suit and pulled my modest cock free. "Let's see what this can do," she smiled and then slid it into her pussy as she straddled me.

I was more than content to let her do the work this time, let her control the tempo and pacing. I honestly didn't know how long I could hold out but it was just so delightful to lie back on the bed with this incredibly erotic woman riding my cock. I was in a state of erotic bliss as she just took her own time. My hands reached up and tried to play with her rubber covered body but I think mostly I just smiled. At one point, she decided to pick up the pace and I began to feel and urgent need for release. My cock started to twitch a moment later and it suddenly erupted inside her. It was followed a few seconds later her own orgasm which shook us both.

"Wow again," she sighed as she slipped off and then beside me.

"Incredible," I agreed, "just incredible."

We lay there, clinging together for a few more minutes. "You know what? I hate to say it but this suit is beginning to get very hot and sticky and uncomfortable. It's the first time I've ever had it on, and...."

"That's what showers are for," I smiled.

So, I helped her get out of her suit, showed her how to roll it off and clean it up before hanging it up and she helped me. We finally got to see each other naked and I must admit, I really liked what I saw.

"Need help in the shower?" I half joked.

"Why do you think I'm waiting for you?"

When I bought the house, the shower in the master bathroom was a bit ordinary. I had indulged and had it remodeled it with one of those huge showers with multiple spray heads as well as speakers from the sound system in the house.

"You really do like what you see, don't you?" she laughed as we turned on the shower and her soapy hands found my cock.

Somehow, despite the angles and everything, we made love in shower. I'm not quite sure what went where or how, but I do remember that it all just felt very good and very right and I remember the smile on her face as we made our way back to my bed, towels draped around both of us, falling onto the disheveled bed and one last kiss before I finally conked out for the night.

If this were another story by someone else, I would have been awakened by her doing something very nice to me. Instead, creature of habit that I am, I was up early, up before she was and very hungry so I made my way to the kitchen, ate quietly and waited for her.

"I would have thought I wore you out last night," she said a short time later as she padded into the kitchen wearing a robe she had brought with her.

"As I recall, neither of us really ate much food last night."

"It was simply wonderful," she smiled sitting down at the table. "What else can I begin to say?"

"I agree. I've had this erotic fantasy for a long time now and you made it come true. I've had such high expectations for it over the years that I was becoming afraid that if it ever did happen, I wouldn't enjoy it, that the reality wouldn't live up to the fantasy." I paused. "You were simply incredible. Thank you."

"It had a lot to do with the person I was with," she smiled as I scrambled some eggs for her. "Never understood it until last night. I've heard people say bigger isn't always better and that sex mainly occurs between the ears and not between the legs, just never paid much attention when I was out partying. They were right, though. Just didn't see it until last night."

"Maybe you weren't ready, hell, maybe I wasn't either. For all my talk and intellectualizing about it, it never sunk home for me until last night."

There was coffee for her as I sipped my orange juice as we sat in the kitchen and smiled in the wonder that was now us. I could have stayed there forever but she broke my reverie with another question. She struggled for the words. "Did it bother you that I didn't, well you know, I mean, you did me and I didn't return the favor?"

"Honestly, no, it never occurred to me."

"When I was partying, it seemed like that was what most guys wanted. I did it so many times I lost track and it got to the point where I found it so degrading."

"Then don't do it," I said. "It didn't bother me last night and it doesn't bother me now either. Hell, you were my most erotic fantasy last night. What more could I want?"

"More of the same?" she smiled with a mischievous look on her face.

"Just not right now. I'm still worn out from last night."

"Poor baby," she laughed. "You know, you took a big risk buying that ring for me."

"Once I made my decision, there was never any doubt in my mind. You've taken some big risks too you know."

"Yes I have both of us have."

"But it's been worth it," we both said almost simultaneously and laughed.

Part Six

We spent the rest of that first weekend together making our plans and just getting to know each other better. To be sure, we had sex several times and each seemed even better than the first. She did wear the catsuit again for me but there was also once when we were both completely naked and that too, just felt right.

She did not move into my house the next week, or even the month after. Despite the first mad frenzy, she really wanted to be absolutely sure she was doing the right thing. I had no doubts myself but I also knew that if she wasn't ready, then it wasn't going to work so we waited.

There were a couple of practical issues as well. She was determined to get her degree and graduation was the following May. June weddings seem so cliché but that's what we decided on, only ours would be at the Botanical Gardens. One of the members of her AA group was a Lutheran minister and he agreed to do the ceremony for us as neither of us were very religious.

Amid all the plans, I had one nagging question in the back of my mind so I flat out asked her one lazy day as we ate dinner and reviewed our plans. "What about your son?"

She hesitated. "I've been thinking about that too, you know. I've wondered what I want, what I really want, and then decided to do what is best, not for me but for him. I've heard from friends that my sister and her husband are really very good parents. They love him as if he is their own. I also talked to a lawyer and have been advised that it would be almost impossible for me to gain custody at this point but beyond that, I just don't think it would be the best for him. I mean, he has two good parents who love him, a brother and a sister, all his friends, everything that he knows is somewhere else. It's not right to even consider uprooting him and moving him here just because I gave birth to him and can now take care of him. It isn't right for him at all." She paused. "For now, maybe I can be his long lost aunt, until he's old enough to know the truth."

She paused again and this time started to cry. "You also need to know because of complications from the abortion, I can't have any more. I'm sorry but I just found out."

I held her as she cried a bit and made sure that she knew I loved her and would do anything for her. She would be my wife regardless and there was nothing in her past that could change how I felt.

Once she stopped crying, I had one more question for her. "And what about your parents?" I asked.

"I've called and left a message but they never called back."

Maggie and Dan and Julia couldn't have been happier with the news of our engagement. In fact, Maggie and Dan took over much of the planning of the wedding.

"I always wanted an out door wedding but it just didn't work for us," exclaimed Maggie.

"And I've got a couple of ideas too," chimed in Dan.

I half wondered what I was getting myself into but decided to trust my family and friends, though I was beginning to wonder if I had any choice in the matter.

You might think we got married wearing rubber, but no, we saved that for the honeymoon. Instead, I actually wore a tuxedo and Carol wore a traditional white dress.

After the vows, there was food and drink beneath a picnic shelter on an almost perfect June Saturday afternoon. I was making polite talk with a member of the bicycle club who had been invited (and actually bicycled there) when I turned and saw Maggie almost dragging two older people over to Carol. I saw Carol cry and I rushed over, wondering what was wrong.

"These are my parents," she explained.

I let them talk and get caught up on old times and the future but soon it was time to leave.

"Where's my car?" I asked Dan.

"Go inside my motor home and change into something comfortable," he urged me, "then Maggie will get that bride of yours changed also. Trust me."

I had no choice and found jeans and casual shirt. Carol too was puzzled by the turn of events and as she stepped out of the motor home, I knew what was going on.

"This is your ride home," he beamed at us as everyone stood around. There was a recumbent tandem he had rented for the day, all decked out with some tin cans trailing behind it and the cliché "Just Married" sign taped to the rear seat.

"I've never ridden a tandem," she said.

"Neither have I, but then it's just a couple of miles."

We laughed and smiled as we adjusted the bike to fit the two of us, then, after a false start, we took off down the trail. "Long way or the short way?" I asked her.

"Definitely the short way," she suggested. "I've been shopping on the internet and I have some surprises for you before we go off on our honeymoon tomorrow."

I picked up the pace and wondered what I had gotten myself into, and then realized, I didn't care. We flew through the Botanic Gardens. People must have thought us mad or crazy, then along another trail and back home again.

I reflected on the past two years as I peddled with her. It had been almost two years since Susan left and little more than a year since I first saw Carol. How different things were now for me. I had been wrong not to let Susan know of my fetish. It was risky telling her but riskier not to. With Carol, I'd had little choice. It had just come out but it too had been risky. For her part, Carol had taken risks too, telling me of her problems and of her past but it would have been riskier not too. Sooner or later the truth would have come out but each of us decided, it was definitely worth the risk, definitely.