Risking it All in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

My hands grasped her hips as her legs closed around my head and neck. She tweaked her nipples hard as she leaked her vaginal fluids. Her hips bucked and then spasmed. Her cry was loud and heartfelt, even soulful as she was carried away by her climax. I stopped and lay next to Cyn as her eyes shut tight, her mouth open and gasping for air.

"Do you know what you do to me?" she asked, every other punctuated with a heavy breath.

"Probably exactly what you do to me," I replied, watching her impressive breasts heave up and down as she recovered. Cyn smiled at me and grasped my shaft, pushing me down slowly onto my back. I forgot all about the condoms I had left in my duffel bag as the culmination of our foreplay began. She straddled me and placed my swollen head at the entrance to her sex. My cock slipped into her wet pussy and I couldn't help but groan, her hot interior as close to heaven as I'll ever get. I could feel her tighten and squeeze around my shaft as she began humping me, her hands braced against my pecs.

I thrust inside her, matching her pace.

"Oh fuck me," she cried, and we started fucking like animals. She began riding my hard cock, her tits bouncing back and forth and up and down. Our skin slapped together violently as she slammed down on my shaft, my thrusts meeting her with equal force. We went on like this for a time that I couldn't measure. And then suddenly we flipped over and her legs wrapped around my waist.

I licked and bit at her earlobes as she feverishly sucked my tongue into her mouth. Our breathing was fast and short as my cock pistoned in and of her warm snug pussy. She scratched at my back and arms and I knew she was leaving marks on me. She cried that she was coming as her tits jiggled beneath me, her juices seeping out onto the comforter. I was so close to my orgasm now I grabbed her clawing hands and held her down, fucking her like a madman.

"Fuck me harder!" she shouted.

"Oh God yes," I growled.

"Fuck me baby, come in me. Come in me!"

I did. I moaned, "Oh, CYN!!! And my cock steeled itself as my head swelled one final time deep inside her. My body seized up and I spurted my load, my arms shaking violently. Cyn grabbed me and pulled me close, biting into my shoulder, her fingernails deep in the skin of my shoulder blades. We were panting and gasping as our mutual sex electrified between us in a wet and overwhelming finale. I collapsed on her and she held me.

"Oh, my God," Cyn said.

***

Cyn:

I was lost momentarily in a swirling cloud of euphoria that I had never quite experienced before as I lay gasping for breath in his arms. My entire form quaked gently against his strong warmth as small shudders continued to ripple through my cunt locked around his cock in a viselike grip that started to recede as we shared ragged breaths back and forth between us like each of us were dependent on the other for much needed oxygen.

I could feel Martin's heartbeat thudding against my chest and when I looked into his eyes and I smiled a slow sultry smile, one that mirrored all that I was feeling inside at the moment at the culmination of our months playing back and forth first through e-mails, instant messages and then sizzling phone calls. "Was it everything you had hoped for?" I asked in a teasing voice, the look on his face answer enough.

His hands wrapped around me, massaging the small of my back before sliding down to the curve of my ass and squeezed.

"God yes," he said through a half moan, "And so much more."

I smiled tenderly at him, the emotional part of me feeling things that would remain unsaid as I gently pushed against his chest to sit up, still impaled on his deflating cock. His gaze watched me and it looked like if he could drink in my entire form with the look in his eyes then I'd be seared into his soul forever. Stretching upwards like a well-fed cat, I pushed slender fingers into the tangle of my golden-hued auburn hair and shook it out behind me like a waterfall of crimson satin down my back.

"I know exactly what you mean," I said in the sexiest Texas drawl I could muster.

His hands came up reflexively to cup my full breasts once again, his thumbs playing over the nipples that instantly tightened beneath his touch like well-trained beings that responded solely to his command. I purred low in my throat, gazing down at him and suddenly had an idea that I just knew he would love.

Leaning down, my lips beckoned his in a sultry lazy kiss to follow my lead before I peeled myself from my position on top of him and it almost felt as though our skin hesitated in reluctance to part. I reached for his hand as I stood and he rose from the bed to follow me into the large bathroom.

Martin's eyes bulged some as, for the first time, he saw what pleasures our bathroom held in store for us. When you first walked in, it was more like a powder room with mirrors on the walls above marbled countertops that ran along the middle of each wall complete with drawers and embroidered settees pushed beneath them. There were twin French doors that stood opposite each other; one leading into 'Her' bathroom and the other into 'His". I led him through the 'His' open doors to the glass shower built for two, glancing back at him with a sultry smile lifted upwards on my lips.

He grinned back at me as he suddenly realized just what I had in mind and taking me in his arms, planted a seductively slow kiss on my lips, our tongues tangling together for a long moment. Pulling away he said, "I love the way your mind works."

I simply smiled, letting my actions speak instead as I pulled open the shower door and turned on the water, testing the temperature until it was steaming but not scalding, thinking it matched the temperature of our passion pretty much to the core.

Martin came up to me from behind, his strong arms enfolding me close and we stepped into the shower as one, beneath the streaming water as he pulled the curve of my ass against his growing erection once more. I simply purred, my hands moving behind to capture the strength of his hips, my nails gently scoring his flesh as I held on. My head fell back against the curve of his shoulder as the hot water hit me directly on the collarbone, sending a spray upwards into our faces and over our backs as it beat down unmercifully over us, only seeming to fuel the liquid heat that was intensifying between us once again.

I could feel Martin's hand beginning a lazy exploration of my front side, large hands cupping my breasts, lifting them as if testing their weight as his thumbs brushed over the tightly coiled buds. I relaxed against him, my lips parting naturally in preparation of the panting breath that I could feel beginning to quicken within me. My own hands flexed on his hips, the nails reflexively digging into his flesh as his hands released my breasts only to slide over the smooth plane of my belly, causing a quick intake of breath on my part and my whole body to tense momentarily in anticipation of where his hands were headed.

As his hands slid over the curve of my hips, my legs shifted; one bending slightly at the knee and turning out a bit as the other stiffened to be the support of my weight as I leaned some against him. I could feel his lips moving over the side of my neck and down to my shoulder, his tongue darting for a taste of my salty skin before it washed away beneath the spray of the water and my eyes closed, reveling in the sensations of both. I could feel his hands slip lower, teasing the swollen folds of my cunt to find my clit beginning to harden and peek its head out from beneath its protective hood once more.

One of my hands slide down some on his thigh as he other pulled on his hip, drawing him closer as the growing erection against my ass became more apparent. I wiggled back against him in a blatant invitation for him to fuck me again. I was amazed somewhat at my insatiable hunger when it came to him. I just wanted to spend all weekend with him in bed.

Fuck Vegas.

And then he turned me and my eyes bore into his. I could read the blatant lust and hunger in his eyes and knew that our appetites mirrored one another's as he pushed me against the glass wall of the shower. My breath caught in my throat as his strong hands slid down my back to my thighs where he caught me up and lifted me as easily as a five-pound sack of potatoes.

My legs responded instantaneously, as if they had done this dozens of time and wrapped around him as my back slid up the glass wall and my hand fell between us to wrap around his now throbbing cock and lined it up with the gaping hole of my wet cunt.

"Please let me fuck you," he breathed even as his hips thrust forward, impaling his thick rod deep into my willing cunt. It wasn't a request on his part, but instead, a desperate vocalization of what we both were feeling.

"Yes Martin ... fuck me baby," I encouraged him on a heated whisper as I leaned close to his ear, my teeth capturing his earlobe to suck into the depths of my mouth as his hips pistoned forward, burying his entire length into spasming velveteen walls that wrapped around his length like warm, wet satin.

That's all the encouragement it took as his fingers dug into the creamy flesh of my hips and ass, the muscles in his arms shifting and flexing as he began to bounce me up and down on his length. My cries of wanton pleasure echoed around us in the swirling mist of hot water that began to rise from the heat of the water and our joined passions, fogging the mirrors that surrounded us on the walls, picture perfect images of our erotic coupling. My back slid up and down the glass wall, wet auburn curls slicked back from the water and clinging to the glass cage that kept us confined within until they looked like fingers of passion splayed out in an arch behind my moving form.

My own hands gripped at him, frantically clawing at his strong shoulders and back as if I couldn't pull him close enough ... deep enough. I was hungry for more. My head fell forward as my lips claimed his neck, suckling like a hungered animal falling upon its prey, my teeth sinking into his flesh as his cock slammed up hard into me, the head pounding time and again up against my cervix that rocketed through me like an explosion of nerves.

I was torn between lusty moans and screams of delight that swirled around us like a never-ending crescendo of sound that only seemed to spur Martin on to fuck me harder.

I could feel it welling up in me ... that release that hinged on his every move and Martin already seemed so in tune with my body that it didn't take long for me to reach an earth-shattering climax. My nails dug deep into his backside as my head jerked back against the glass wall, held fast from being able to go very far as a wanton cry fled past my parted lips swollen from our frenzied and lustful kisses.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah ... fuck me baby! Don't stop!" He took the desperate wail on my part to heart, a groan lifting from his lips as his hips took on a life of their own. I could feel his cock grow rigid, like hot steel as it pounded up inside of me like a well-oiled machine and my orgasm got lost in the over-whelming sensations he created in me. My mouth descended on his hungrily, drinking deeply from his mouth as our tongue collided, trying to replicate the stabbing motions of his hips against mine. I needed him more than I had realized up until this very moment.

And then I felt him thrust hard into me one final time as his cry reverberated through the steamy room, his cock gone rigid as it shuddered locked in the vise-like grip of my walls around him, encouraging him to explode and paint the muscles therein with his thick, sticky seed.

"Oh yeaaaaaahhhhh! FUCK!" he shouted, his fingers tightening on my hips and ass in a painful hold that left me gasping for breath and I groaned, whimpering as he spewed hot thick ropes of pearly cum deep inside me for the second time.

***

Martin:

As my cock recovered, I discovered I was still horny as hell. We stepped out of the shower and I laid her back on the cool floor. Her nipples grew even harder as she reacted to the cool tile against her hot flesh. I tongued her up and down, and then I slid my mouth up to her clit and took it into my mouth. Her clit was a pink little button that fit nicely between my lips and I started sucking on it. I sucked on it and gently used the tip of my tongue across it as her legs shook.

I felt insanely out of control, and from the reaction Cyn was giving me the feeling was mutual.

She threw her hips as far forward as she could and screamed. "Yes! LICK IT, LICK MY PUSSY, FUCK, YES!!!"

I worked her clit over wildly as I slipped two fingers into her cunt, my cum leaking out and making a sticky lubrication. I had never been with anyone so quick to orgasm, but Cyn was cranking them out one after the other. She cried out and had another orgasm that took her breath away. As she gasped, her nipples huge and swollen and her pussy soaking wet as my mouth greedily drank her up, she whimpered and panted. She finally got her voice again and put her hands on my head, pushing my mouth deeper into her groin.

"More, just a little more, I'm so close again..." she said.

"Beg me," I said, slowing my tongue.

"What?"

"Beg me to make you come." I started licking her again, playing her swollen love button.

"Keep going, please!" Her voice was filled with need as laughed, "You tease..."

"No. Beg me. Beg me to use my tongue."

"Oh please Martin," she moaned, "lick me with your tongue!"

"Beg me to lick your pussy,"

"Lick my pussy. OH GOD, LICK MY PUSSY!"

I obeyed. My tongue lapped recklessly at her clit as she writhed underneath me. I don't why I was being so controlling, but it was turning me on to no end. I think Cyn was enjoying it too as I tongue fucked her sopping wet sex for all I was worth. My tongue and jaw was aching now as we soon approached another orgasm. I couldn't believe it.

"UHH, UHHHHH, OH FUCK, FUCK, YES, I'M COMING AGAIN, FUCK YES!!!! OOOOH MARTIN... YES!!!!"

At last she was done. My face was covered in her sweet juices, my mouth filled with her nectar. She was still breathing hard when I sat up, completely amazed at how aroused she was. I felt a primal explosion of lust in my soul as she sat up with a fierce expression on her face and slid her hands down the front of my body, her fingers searching out my cock. Her nails tickled my tip and I sucked in my breath.

"Jesus," I said and I moaned as she came to me and grasped my swelling shaft and biting at my shoulder.

"Give me your cock now," she demanded. She pushed me back against the shower stall as I tried to stand up. She got to her knees and then suddenly my penis was in her mouth again. Looking down at those rosy lips around my glans and feeling that tongue swirling around me made me moan like an animal.

"Cyn, fuck," I gasped as my knees started to wobble. She was good, fantastic, in just a few seconds she had me ready to come again. Speaking of rapid procession orgasms... She wrapped her hands around my cock, jerking and sucking me at the same time. My eyes rolled back in my head, the pleasure damn near as powerful as a drug.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to come," I said, my voice shaking.

"Mmm!!!" was all she said, and she began sucking with even more intensity.

"I don't want to come in your mouth. I want it inside you."

She moaned again and kept sucking.

"I have to be inside you..." Her mouth was all over me, her nails tickling my balls.

She was getting me back for my teasing of her.

"Soon...soon...Cyn!" My cock was about to erupt and I had to have her. I pulled my hips back and my cock slipped from her mouth.

"Baby no!" she said, disappointed. I reached down and helped her to her feet and led her back into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and positioned myself on top of her. My cock brushed against the wet lips of her pussy and I reached down to guide myself in. I was frantic with passion, I needed to be inside her.

"Oh Martin," she said, wrapping her legs around my ass and grabbing my arms, "Oh Martin yes..."

I thrust inside her. It felt so good to be coupled again with her that I shouted, "CYN, FUCK!"

"So fucking big," she cried out lustily, and we started fucking like animals. Our voices were accented by each thrust and twist of our bodies. We frantically kissed, our breathing hot and rapid as our tongues danced together. Each time our lips touched, it was an act of making love in and of itself. Purpose and need filled every lick, every thrust and every moan as we found our rhythm and started working towards our climax. Her breasts were bouncing back as we humped, moving of their own accord and turning me on even more than I already was. Her smooth legs slid up and wrapped around me, squeezing me to her as she tightened her pussy around me.

In the soft illumination of the city beyond the window, she had a heavenly glow to her, her skin glistening with a light perspiration as we locked our eyes together. Her mouth was parted in a sexy half smile of approval as he humped each other, feeding off our mutual love for one another. I could feel my orgasm coming fast as my body pulled tight, every muscle poised.

"Yes," she looked at me as my cock began to go rigid like steel, the head ballooning out, "Yes... I want to feel it inside me."

"Oh Cyn..." I breathed as sweat beaded across our bodies.

"Do it, baby," she smiled, closing her eyes. I felt her hand slide down and begin rubbing her clit furiously as we continued. Her face contorted in a grimace of ecstasy as she fought for her latest orgasm of the evening. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock, squeezing me and making the slippery friction of my passage almost overwhelming. I could see stars circling in front of my eyes as she suddenly pulled me close, grabbing my neck and kissing me hard as she came.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUCK YES! FUCK!"

She moaned into my mouth, her pussy spasming and drenching my groin. The hot flood of juices caused my own orgasm to explode inside her. I went rigid and groaned in a primal expression of my lust, my hands digging into the bedspread. Our hips continued rocking together under their own momentum as we tried to calm down. Finally, the instinctual humping subsided and we lay there together, still coupled and thoroughly exhausted.

I looked to her, sweat stinging my eyes, and kissed her softly on the lips, holding her and loving her.

"You know what we forgot?" I asked her as my cock receded in her vagina.

"What?" she asked, her Texan accent thick and satisfied.

"Our story."

She smiled, "I think we just wrote our story, baby..."

I nodded and grinned. I asked, "You feel like sleeping?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Me neither."

"You know," she looked at me, "We still have a whole weekend ahead of us..."

"This is true."

God, she looked so beautiful. Something switched over in my heart at that moment as she looked at me, so innocent and honest with me. She said, "We should definitely keep researching this story..."

"We owe it to the readers?" I suggested and kissed her gently.

"Yeah," she kissed me back, "But I think we owe it to ourselves."

She was right.

We did.

I held her close to me and soon lost myself in Cyn as easily as I had lost myself in her stories.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers