Risking Judy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," he said. "You told him you were terribly horny and that if you didn't get laid soon, you'd go crazy."

Judy just stared at Jason in shock.

"Then you laid back, untied your bikini and told him that you hadn't had sex in over a month. Something about Richard having a dick infection or something."

"Oh my God!" Judy gasped, putting her hand over her mouth again.

"Don't you remember?"

"No! Absolutely not!" she said.

"Well you two really went at it."

"That's impossible!" she said.

"It happened, babe. And with me sitting right here."

Judy put her head in her hands, and started crying.

"You made a lot of noise, too. I can't believe you forgot it all."

"I don't remember doing it," my wife said in tears. "I don't remember a thing!"

I couldn't stand hearing her cry like that. Jason was making her believe that she'd cheated on me. He was convincing Judy that she'd violated her sacred vow and trust, and it was crushing her.

I felt terrible. I'd never intended to hurt Judy this way. I decided that the game had to stop.

I'd get Jason to tell her that he'd been joking. We'd tell her that I had fucked her on the beach. She'd be mad at Jason and I, but she wouldn't have to live the rest of her life believing she was an unfaithful wife. This damage could all still be fixed.

"Look Judy," Jason said as her crying subsided. "Richard doesn't have to find out about this. We can keep it between us. Like it never happened."

He went to her and gave her a hug where she sat.

"Why don't you go to bed and try to get some rest. You'll feel better in the morning and we can talk some more then."

"Ok," she said.

Jason sat down again and watched her as she slowly regained her composure. She dried her eyes with her hand.

"Did he use a condom?" he asked pretending to be concerned.

"No," she said softly. "I've got his stuff all over me."

"Are you on the pill?" he asked.

Judy nodded.

"Good. But you'd better rinse off in the ocean before you go inside."

Judy nodded and rose from the table and walked towards the shore. When she'd gotten to the water Jason turned towards where I was hiding.

"Get back to your room fast," he whispered.

I hurried back to the room, took off my suit, turned off the light and jumped into bed. I heard the door open a few minutes later. She took her bikini off in the dark and then slid under the covers beside me. She brushed me with a leg that was still cold from her dip in the sea.

She was asleep almost immediately. It took me a long time to fall asleep. I was angry with myself and I was anxious for morning to come. I wanted to start fixing this mess as soon as possible and the first thing I was going to do was to tell Jason the deal was off.

But how would he react?

To be continued...

12