Rite of Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, really? Do I have to? I'm really not over yesterday yet."

Tina smiled and brushed her cunt hairs with the back of her hand. "You see this. Herbert?" She asked openly and he nodded, his dick twitched noticeable and he blushed again. "Do you ever want to see it again?" She teased. "Get moving. I told you I can't stay out late."

Herbert simply nodded, his eyes started to bother her with their vacuous admiration, but he edged the sturdy elastic band down the length of his full cock. Two hairy balls tumbled out as he pushed the manly garment down his thighs and over his knees. He stopped then, like a robot, still staring at her vee, with patches of deep red covering his face and neck.

"Herbert. You have a beautiful cock!" Tina felt she needed to reassured him and she didn't have to lie either. She leaned over the stick shift and kissed him fully on the lips. His lips were soft and warm and she let her mouth caress them for a moment. Herbert came out of his trance and awkwardly hugged her. He gave his best kiss back.

"Mmmmm. That's nice Herbert. Let's just forget about yesterday and concentrate on right now."

"Uh, yeah. Oh yes Tina. I-I love you." He held her with perfectly still arms waiting for her response.

"Herbert, I like you too." She hugged him back. She pulled back a space, wanting to take a second look at his cock. It was nice. It was full and erect and it looked clean and ready. Tina knew the sight of it was turning her on. That was normal, she told herself. She smiled up at Herbert. "Can I touch it?"

"Uh-uh, okay. I guess so." Red deepened in his cheeks again, but she could tell he was flattered.

Tina reached slowly for the warm, almost glowing, shaft. Her index finger touched it just for a second. Then her second finger and third touched it and she slid them down its suitable length. "D-do you like that?" She wondered carefully.

"K-kinda, yeah, uh-huh."

"Do y-you want to t-touch me?" Tina asked nervously, her bravado failing. She didn't know what she would do if he said no.

"Uh-uh, yeah, can I?"

"Of course, silly." She breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm made for that. I'd really like you to. I like your cock. It feels real nice." With her fingers she had gripped it lightly and begun to stroke it, in the same way she had seen her mother that morning. For a moment the scene erupted into her consciousness overwhelming her senses until Herbert's nervous hand touched her smooth thigh. At that moment she knew she was no different than her mother.

"Touch me Herbert. Please. Put your hand here into my hair." She guided him with her free hand as her other absentmindedly began to pump his bulging cock faster. "There, oh yes, right there. That's my clit Herbert it feels on me what your cock feels.

"Y-yes. I know." Herbert wasn't ignorant, just naive. He began to fondle her moistening cleft with awkward but satisfactory probing. Tina turned almost her full attention to his cock again except for the faint, delightful sensations building in her warm pussy.

It was terribly cramped in his car, but their rising need blotted out all but the most inconvenient situations. Occasionally a car passed them, its headlights exposing their positions for just a second before it turned around the corner. They learned to ignore them as their foreplay doused them in the pleasures of sex.

Herbert found her secret passage and began to flick at its entrance. "Please Herbert, stick me with your finger." She had sunk so low in his lap engrossed with his twitching member she almost spoke into his cock's head. Herbert's breath came short he was already in the throws of an initial orgasm. Still he asked her.

"Maybe we should stop."

"I can't Herbert. I need you." Saying it finally, she knew how desirous she had slowly become. Without asking she bent the remaining distance and swallowed his meaty cock into her gullet.

"Tina!" Herbert cried in shock. "Oh, Tina, what are you doing? Tina, Oh God, Tina. Th-tha-that's amazing!" He unknowingly pumped his fingers into her eager cunt with strength, and Tina gasped as she sucked steadily on his urgent cock. Her own cunt was responding as she watched herself gobble Herbert's manly root. She couldn't believed it. She was sucking a cock, just like her mother had! She would do anything for Herbert if he just kept poking her now aching cunt.

"Tina, your p-pussy is gushing like a river. Oh, that feels so good! I-I can feel myselfÉ" Herbert tightened before his orgasm. His fingers stopped cold, but Tina's passion drove her to finish what she had begun. The fire in her cunt only increased as Herbert's dick wriggled involuntarily and began to spit warm, salty cum into her mouth. Without even asking herself if she wanted to she began to swallow every pulse. Her mouth was glued to his prick until every drop gushing out was sucked down her throat.

Herbert gasped and moaned. He somehow managed to begin porking her again, but Tina was too aware of her need. It would not be enough. She continued to suck his shrinking tool and she simply enjoyed the feelings he was giving her. In one way he had truly satisfied her, yet in another, she would have to wait for fulfillment.

"That was wonderful Herbert. You are a good lover." She raised her head and kissed him sweetly. "Come on honey. I need to get back home." She held his hand tenderly for a moment then struggled to restore her clothes.

"Uh, gosh, you were terrific Tina. I-I could still buy you dinner." Herbert didn't move. He just stared confused into her eyes.

"No. Thank you. I just had the best meal imaginable." She smiled. "Put your clothes on." Herbert complied in utter embarrassment. He got the car started and drove her back home.

"When might you have time to go to a movie or something?" He asked her as she was getting ready to leave.

"Well, I don't know. What did you want to see exactly?" Tina teased him. Herbert showed he hadn't lost his blush with his virginity. "Oh, maybe in a couple days." She interrupted his embarrassed moment. "I have some important stuff to do at home for a while. Just call me, and I'll try to break free. Okay?"

"Uh, sure. Maybe this Saturday?" He approached.

"Perhaps. You are a dear." She said not committing herself as she got out of the car. "And HerbertÉ" She paused to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Buy some condoms." She smiled once more and then traipsed lightly to her house. Several moments passed before Herbert recovered his attention to drive away.

Chapter Four

Tina wasn't sure how long she had been gone. She didn't wear a watch. Her first sexual encounter could have lasted minutes or hours. Just to be sure she wasn't intruding on her folks, she once more opened the front door with noisy fanfare. She peeked in but the living room was empty. She entered, locked the door and headed for her room. There was a little unfinished business she wanted to attend to.

"Tina!" Her mother exclaimed from the stairwell. "I'm so glad you're back. I don't know If I could stand to wait another moment." She wore a long coat and was holding her purse.

"Mother, what's wrong?" Tina looked around. "Where's father?"

"He was called away. There was some emergency concerning his new deal. I've been frantic. We were just about toÉ" Cynthia omitted the verb clause. "Éw-when the phone rang. I told him not to pick it up, but he said he expected a confirmation call. When he said he had to leave, I took the phone myself and told his boss what rotten timing some people had. I'm afraid I didn't win any points with either of them."

"Mother. It's okay. Are you real bad off?" Tina held her mother's shoulders.

"Yes, desperately." She looked at her daughter with perfect intensity.

"A-alright." Tina gulped. "What d-do we do?"

"There's a place on the other side of town. W-will you go with me?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, of course. Shouldn't I change first?"

"We don't have time." Her mother turned toward the door and went to unlock it. Tina hurried after her.

They were in the car, heading away as fast as Mrs. Brady trusted the cops to allow. Printed speed signs were ignored. Tina, aware of her own unfulfilled need, studied her mother and prayed she would never feel that desperate. She hung on to her seat belt shoulder strap as the car swerved past slower vehicles. It took about a half hour to drive across town. It was about nine-thirty when they pulled up at a conservative looking dance bar. ÔSmokey Joe's Cocktail Club' she read from the flickering neon sign. Her mother pulled to a stop with a jerk and cut the engine. She gave Tina one brief glance of unspoken thanks then proceeded out of the car to the bar. Tina steeled her nerves and waited until her mother had entered the lounge before she started for it.

As she opened the door the musk of stale cigarettes permeated her nose, choking her somewhat. The lights were dim inside and the dull strains of Muzak existed for an excuse for the few couples to dance close together. She looked for her mother as she stepped inside and tried to halt a spasm of coughing. Cynthia Brady was standing at the bar, already engaged in conversational laughter with a few men who still were able notice her beautiful figure. The couple women at the bar were both older and uglier and even the men hanging with them wanted to pay more attention to the newcomer.

Tina found a safe, isolated spot to watch her mother perform the rules of engagement to cheat on her husband. She thought about the word cheat. Her mother had no desire to be with anyone but her husband, but her body drove her to seek sex with other men. One husband could not satisfy her constant need for sex without being driven to divorce. Tina had no doubt her mother was using her husband as much as she could without completely freaking him out. They had sex almost every night, but her mother needed it several times a day. Tina dared not try to count the number of men that had passed through her mother's cunt. That impossibly large number boggled her ability to remember her mother was ill.

While her mother was still interviewing the bar crowd, Tina watched the listless dancers shuffle passionlessly together. They might kiss or even fondle each other, but none had any heart for their actions. The place was a thoroughly depressing dive that served cheap sexual encounters with the liquor. Life here was as meaningless and tawdry as the high alcohol gives. Tina wanted to slink away and never return. She dutifully waited for her mother to decide.

It seemed at last Cynthia had found a candidate and proceeded to the exit where Tina waited. The man was about her mother's height, possibly younger and seemed to walk without any ill effects from his drinking. As they approached, her mother seemed puzzled. Possibly she didn't know what to say about her daughter being there. When the two met her, her mother stopped the man and introduced them.

"Susan, this is Jeff. Jeff here says he can offer me some special music to listen to at his place nearby. Jeff this is Susan. She's the daughter of a friend I said I would bring home earlier this evening. Do you have a place she could sit and watch TV while I listen to your music?"

"UhÉ" The man pondered the ramifications of having to put up with a teenager. Tina couldn't help but notice his eyes run up and down her whole body before he brightened said. "Sure Linda, if she doesn't mind the noise. My apartment has very thin walls." Tina felt incredibly cheap and her stomach even churned at the thought of her mother wanted a man of such low regard. No doubt in this place there were no better choices.

"I-I'll be okay. Thanks, but I will have to get home sometime soon."

"Maybe we should drop her off before?" Jeff suggested.

"Not possible. She lives too far away. Can't we just listen for a little while, together?" Mrs. Brady asked huskily and she stroked his arm romantically.

"Oh, okay baby, but you should really stay for the whole collection."

"Maybe some other time." Cynthia flashed her eyebrows stupidly, and Tina knew there would no other time for this loser. "Jeff says he walked here so we'll drive him to his place." Cynthia explained, and then they left the obscene lounge and began driving to his place.

Tina sat in the back seat of their large american car. She peeked once into the front, and saw that her mother was already stroking the man's thighs. Then she turned her head away and looked out the rear window. She tried to think of Herbert but she keep thinking of her mother reaching into Jeff's pants to pet his stupid prick. At the thought, Jeff seemed to gasp slightly then cooed under his breath. Tina's stomach churned a little more. Worse, she wish she had been able to cum earlier. Her own teased pussy was starting to throb for comfort. Maybe she could masturbate later in the back seat of the car when mother took her home. She could say she was sleepy and lay down in the back and rub herself through her pants. It had worked before.

They pulled up to the apartment complex and parked. It was run down in a neighborhood where its depressed character seemed to be the norm. A couple black guys were hanging out with a hispanic woman who seemed to be well in charge of the action and was probably going to charge plenty for it. Tina tried to make a joke to herself about how much money her mother could have made but she ended up choking on near tears and the residual smoke in her throat.

"What an interesting place you have, Jeff. I can hardly wait." Tina's mother continued to play the idiot sexpot.

"Yeah, well the neighborhood has seen hard times, but you don't have anything to worry about while I'm with you. I understand these people." Jeff hurried out of the car and opened Mrs. Brady's door for her. As she stepped out Jeff caught her around the waist and walked her to the steps.

Right, Tina thought, you're just as much of a low-life as your neighbors.

"Come on Susan. I have soda upstairs. Would you like a soda when you watch TV?"

"Sure, why not." Tina got out and followed them at a distance. She certainly didn't want to wait in the car. Not in that neighborhood.

They climbed the stairs past the entrance gate to his door. He fumbled with his keys, possibly indicating his lack of sobriety, and finally opened it.

The man's place was a dump. It reeked of old socks, and a stopped up sink, and all manner of cheap living. The rooms were filled with papers, and magazines, mostly dirty, and empty beer cans and wine cooler bottles.

"Uh, the maid, uh, couldn't make it today." Jeff lied miserably.

"That's okay. I like the lived in look. Lead me to your stereo." Stepping in, Tina's mother urged the jerk to get on with it.

"It's in the bedroom. Susan, you can watch the TV. Here's the remote. You needn't bother us, I-I mean disturb us. You wouldn't want to interrupt Linda's musical enjoyment. Anything you find in the fridge is fair game. We should be out in a little while."

"Yeah, right. Thanks. I won't be any trouble."

"That's sweet Susan. Oh thank you Jeff. Now tell me again about this german composerÉ" Cynthia led her mark into the other room and closed the door behind them.

Tina did turn on the TV, and she tried to find something in the refridgerator to drink, but the smell emitting from it acted as a barrier. Tina figured her mother was going to give Jeff a quick fuck and get out of there as quickly as possible. She sat in the beat up, stinking lounge chair and tried to focus on the TV program. It was really dull.

Nearby, she could hear the sounds of rustling clothes and sheets and the squeaking of bedsprings. In one sense that was something she did not want to see, but in another sense, she very much wanted to keep track of her mother. What was happening in there. What did it take to go to a lousy place like this to fuck an even worse person? Whatever it was, her mother had it bad.

Suddenly Tina heard yelling from the other room. "You jerk! you drunken idiot! How could you? How dare you loose it. You sniveling creep. Get that back up. Get that back up now!" Her mother's voice sailed above the TV.

"Mother?" Tina quickly ran to the door and knocked. "Uh, er Linda? Are you okay in there."

"S-stay the hell out." Jeff answered in a strangely anguished voice.

"Oh, god damnit, the fool lasted less than a minute." Cynthia's voice sounded full of resentment. "You owe me mister. Now get that thing working again!"

"Stay away from me bitch! Get out of here. Both of you. Now!"

"Are you kidding? I'm here for the full symphony remember. All I've heard so far was a pitch pipe."

Tina knew what had happened. Jeff had cum too quickly for even her mother to climax, and her mother was probably pretty proficient. Her mother must be in a rage by now, and her voice bespoke that rage.

"Just give me your cock damnit. I need it!"

"No. Get out of here. Stay away from me." Jeff ordered unconvincingly. "You're a devil woman. Get out!"

Tina was at such a loss. How could this be happening? Her mother sounded like she was going to rape him. "Uh, Jeff. Don't fight her. She, uh, needs her medication. Humor her. She won't hurt you. I swear. Just relax and you'll be fine. Otherwise, you can never tell. She's never killed anyone, but it's not worth risking your life for modesty."

"Modesty?" Jeff yelped. "Can't you get her some medication?"

"Jeff, just let me have your cock. I won't hurt you if you just let me touch it." Tina noticed her mother's voice had changed as if she was playing along with Tina's lame excuse.

"Uh, maybe in the car. Just don't excite her any further." Tina tried to assuage the man's new fears.

"Ulp!" Jeff's gulp was audible outside the bedroom. "Get it. Quick!"

"Okay." Tina pretended to go out the door, but she kept listening just inside the apartment.

"There. Now that's more like it. Let Linda take care of your little problem. Then you can take care of my big one." There was a slight smacking sound on the other side of the door.

Tina waited for several minutes. It seemed to take forever. Eventually she heard her mother grow angry again.

"Damn. What did you drink? This thing won't budge. What kind of man are you?"

"Oh, god. Don't hurt me. It's not my fault."

"You shit faced wimp. I'm dying. Oh, damnit, suck on my cunt. Second best will have to do."

"Where is that stupid girl?" Jeff asked too loudly.

"Shut up about her and suck this. You owe me."

"Y-yes, of course." A lewd slurping sound soon followed the man's reply.

Tina began to worry. If she didn't come up with some pills he might be too worried to her her mother. Tina had already long forgotten her guilt about the nature of her mother's deed. It had already become an item of survival. Helping her mother was all she care about now. She decided to go into the room.

First she went into the bathroom and grabbed a couple aspirin. Then before she could back out. She opened it and slipped inside. There, in the middle of a filthy room filled with dirty clothes her mother lay upon a rumpled and stained queen sized bed. Her legs were spread wide, and she held the jerk's head down between her thighs. Her eyes where closed, but she grimaced as she realized that her daughter was again witnessing her humiliation. The urge to cum was too great for her to pay her daring daughter any attention.

"Uh, don't stop Mr. Maybe that'll calm her while I give her these pills." Tina moved over to her mother and pressed them between her lips.

Jeff turned his head as he reluctantly continued licking the large, wet pussy in his face. He looked at Tina with hope. "gno, doth leaf me alogn whith h-her." He begged.

Tina nodded and stepped away, trying to find a uncluttered space on the floor. She couldn't help but look back at the naked man staring up at her. Almost immediately her own body began to complain. The man's face in her mother's cunt fueled the beginnings of arousal. She wished her body wouldn't react in such circumstances, but it was becoming a fact she couldn't ignore. She nervously watched the pair orally fucking and tried to keep her thighs tight to keep her own feelings from seeping in or out.