Rite to Get Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy!" Bailey instinctively cried in pattering breaths. Mr. Easton's large hands held her legs arched over her head forcing her ass cheeks upward off the mattress. She rocked her body so that her privates stayed suctioned to her father's devouring mouth in midair; his tongue burrowing deep into her widening slit. The greedy slurping sounds of her father's pussy eating mimicked her previous exploration of his dick. She closed her eyes and felt the warm tingling gooey sensation drip from her wet spasmodic cunt. She felt a large finger enter beneath his tongue. Then another finger, and soon the fingers and tongue alternated inward and outward driving her to the edge of a powerful orgasm. Never before had a man sucked her clit or licked her labia, not even Brad. Bailey had always been afraid to let a man eat her out. She disliked her vagina and never understood why someone would want to put their mouth on it, surely it must taste awful, she thought.

Bailey, the spunky blonde, knew that if she was going to get married, she'd have no say in the night's activities. Would Brad be angry with her for allowing her daddy down into her forbidden fruit? The question became unimportant when she felt her body betray her.

Mr. Easton's tongue glided straight up and down, then it darted in and out on the roof of her vagina. One finger seemed to tilt upward and paddled along with the tongue. The other bend and worked itself opposite. She rocked her hips and moaned loudly, "Ooh daddy, oh yes."

The slurping grow louder as opaque milk white juice flowed outward. Bailey's father massaged the juices from her and gluttonously lapped them into his mouth. She lost control, and her hips buckled and her legs spread farther apart. Then as a wave of euphoria rushed through her pelvis she gyrated forcefully against his face. Her father's other hand reach up from the side of the bed for a firm hold of one tit. He was holding her up as he did this, to gather her soft pink sex to him, and as he broke through her innocence, he opened her dripping folds with his tongue and pinched her breast sharply. She struggled to keep her legs apart.

"Oooh yeah...ooohh fuck, don't stop!" Bailey begged importantly.

However, Mr. Easton did stop, and just before her orgasm had peaked. She tried to contest, but he stood up quickly. Stooping over her, he pulled her inner thighs, where that wet spongy spot yearned to be touched, down to his dick. He hard again from the foreplay and the Viagra pills proved more useful than he had expected. He leaned over her and pressed his weight upon her sweaty tits and grabbed them for balance. He squeezed each breast and twisted his thumb and index fingers around her sensitive erect nipples. With a nipple pinched this way he would pucker his lips around it and suck. She moaned again despite her efforts to regain control of her promiscuity.

But all she could think about was her wavering orgasm. That burning desire in her wet hole, a desire to be ignited the way wood desires to burn. Bailey realized she desperately wanted to be fucked. And the dirtiest of all possible desires arose in her loins making her hornier than ever before: she wanted her father's dick inside her!

Tears rolled from her eyes in shame thinking about how badly she now wanted her own father deep inside her body.

"Please daddy," she bashfully began to beg.

He kissed her and forced his tongue into her mouth. The rough stubble around his mouth was soaked in her juices just as she still tasted a hint like her father. Their faces stuck together, the sweat, spit, and joy juices between them washed between them. Sloppy rough kissing, yet he cradled her head in his wet sticky hands and making her hair sticky. Bailey sucked her own sweet cream from his tongue. The smell and taste of her pussy was sweet and the taste of her father's cum was salty. She had always liked sweet and salty things. She felt for his cock with her hands. He sensed her desperation, and rubbed his piece between her legs against her swelling wet lips without entering her.

His grip left her bouncing tits and he grabbed her forearms. He continued to kiss her lips, then worked his way to the crook of her neck while he simultaneously raised her arms about the top of her head and pinned them against her pigtails. He worked his kissing down to her nipples and sucked one then the other. He held her against the bed with her lower half on the cushion's edge. His dick pressed hard against her desperate cunt, now parting easily as he slid only the tip inward. Her dad's dick was hard and still wet from her blowjob. It felt wonderful pressing against her, and she was craving to feel it fully inside her.

"Please daddy, fuck me now!" Bailey begged innocently between their kisses.

Answering her prayers, he arched his hips inward driving his penis far into the depths of his daughter. She moaned loudly and squirmed beneath his welcomed intrusion. It hurt. He was longer and wider than any man she had ever had inside her, even Brad was no comparison to her father's monstrous dick. She was reminded of Brad, and wondered what he was thinking and if he was still watching. She turned to look for him, but from this angle beneath the weight of her dad's heaving body, she could not see him.

Bailey bit her lip hard with each deep thrust from the old man. "Oh dad, oh yes, oh fuck me," she repeated in her heat.

Although helpless beneath her father, she no longer felt afraid and she loudly moaned.

"Ooh papa yes!" Wet and sweaty, she screamed, "deeper; harder; ooh, yes. ooh papa please!"

Bailey briefly thought of her mother and father making love. She imagined him driving his hard dick into her mother. He was more passionate being inside his daughter than he is when fucking her mother, bailey secretly now wished. Her father was wild and powerful; never before could Bailey remember her parents even kissing with such equal passion. Little did she know how truthful her thoughts were; Mr. Easton had fantasized about fucking his daughter all of her life, and had waited patiently for her adult life to seek this moment out. He wasn't going to waste a second of this opportunity.

The horny duo humped faster and harder using her screams and moans as satisfactory measurement and he matched her rhythmic grinding to explore deeper into this new, once forbidden, playground. She had never allowed Brad to penetrate her unsheathed without a little rubber raincoat, yet here she was having unprotected sex, and with her own father of all people!

"Am I being a good girl daddy?" Bailey whined fruitfully.

"Oh yes baby,"

She felt his dick quickly grow thick, and he heaved hard against her, crashing down with all his weight. The pumping round head of his penis was farther inside her than she had ever felt anything before. He let go of her arms, and grabbed hold of her waist. As he fucked her harder and faster, his fingers slid down around her outside of her legs and squeezed her ass apart. She felt the warm sticky juices of her pussy dribbling down her ass crack onto the mattress. Her anus opened and contracted with her powerful orgasm.

He groped her perfectly round ass and worked his fingers closer and closer to her spasming sphincter. As his cock grow in girth two fingers slid into easily inside her ass; she could feel them pressing together with his penis between her flesh. The sensation was totally new and unexpected. Bailey's tight asshole opened freely to his probing fingers as his penis pressed against her cervix. The depth of his prowess inside her two holes was painful, but it also sent her climaxing over the edge.

Thinking of the lustrous depravity between her and her father's lecherous act, Bailey concluded that she wanted that same seed that had given her life, deep within her own womb.

Her dirty thoughts slipped between moans, "P - peas daddy, CUM inside me," she shamefully cried aloud. Loud enough for neighboring apartments to hear. Loud enough for everyone listening or watching to know who, and what she wanted inside her.

"Ooh fuck." She whimpered as she came stronger than she had ever succeeded in her lifetime of sexual adventures.

"Mmm yes, your daddy's cumming again," Mr. Easton panted.

She answered him with a shrill, "Ooh pleassse!"

Her whole body trembled as she felt the gushing flow of her father's warm semen fill her bruised flower. His seed must have filled her womb to the brim because it squirted out around the base of his buried cock. In thick creamy ooze, it ran down to his fingers where he was scooped it up for lube into her asshole upon his dirty dancing fingers.

The pressure inside changed, and he pulled his cock and fingers quickly from her. Then arching her legs and raising her hind, he slowly replaced the fingers with his slimy dick. She gasped as he entered her moist tight bottom. The tiny muscles around her anus contracted, pulling he fat purple head of his circumcised cock inward.

By this time he had figured out that she had previously lied to him about being a virgin, but her delicate moans and whimpering spread the truth that her ass was still sacred ground. Mr. Easton grimaced with delight, but when he looked up he noticed Brad no longer held his dick in his hand, instead the boy looked at the incestuous father and daughter with jealousy and betrayal, but his throbbing hard cock told the truth of his displeasing glare toward his father-in-law-to-be. Brad looked like he was ready to walk out, yet he barely seemed to move in his seat.

Mr. Easton smiled, pulled himself out of his little girl and flipped her onto her stomach like she was a rag doll. Her damp ponytails clung to the sweat on her brow. Bailey, physically exhausted and still on the apex of her orgasm, flopped face first into the pillows. Her father's guess had been correct: she was an anal virgin, but she wasn't going to stop this train now. She had promised everything to her daddy tonight, and after all that had happed so far, she wasn't going to miss out on anything else he had to offer.

Eagerly she raised her ass and bit down into the pillows. Her father wasted no time in spreading lube on his tool, and slowly lowered himself into her virgin hole. She yelped when he slid all the way in and cum leaked from her pussy down her leg.

"Oh baby girl, you're so tight." Mr. Easton whispered.

"Mmmm..daddy.. do my ass" Bailey moaned and twisted her gaze toward Brad.

She had nearly forgotten him. She voicelessly mouthed "I love you," but he only licked his bottom lip and stared blankly at the young messy blonde mounted from behind by the man who she really loved.

Mr. Easton, Bailey's old man, slid his erect cock in and out of her asshole slowly and methodically reaching around with an open palm against her clit. The motions intensified and both father and daughter bucked against each other; each partner building toward a final climax. An hour or more passed with Bailey's ass swallowing her dad's dick to its base against his thighs. The pain had gone, and she was loving every inch of her father inside her rear. His fingers rubbed roughly around her clit.

Just as she felt another orgasm coming over her, he alternated rapidly between fucking her asshole and her pussy. Two full thrusts in her bottom, and one short one in her cunt over and over again. From doggy style he penetrated her deeper than before, and sloshed about her insides full of their love juices.

"Daddy, daddy" Bailey wailed over again over again as she climaxed.

She had never leaked so much in her life; the orgasms made her dizzy. Then, as he dipped his penis in her sloppy wet cunt for the last time, drawing out a thick stream of sticky strands of cum, he mounted her high and plowed his dick deep into his daughter's butt. He reached down, grabbed her hair, and pulled the pigtails back like reigns to a horse. He rode her roughly and Bailey screamed in satisfaction.

Her rosy cheeks matched that of her fanny, slapping hard against her father. Finally, Mr. Easton roared aloud, "I'm cumming in your ass baby!"

Bailey thought she heard a door shut, maybe even voices outside the apartment, she wasn't certain. She didn't care at this point.

Mr. Easton's sore member released the last of his seminal fluid into his daughters bowels while she screamed into the pillows for more. He fell back and gasped. Bailey, too exhausted to move laid immobile with her scarlet buttocks in the air, the cream-filled hole still gaping and contracting with each hurried breath. Driblets of the lube and seed trickled out with each bucking contraction. Her muffled moans and panting the only sound in the room.

"Ok Brad, your turn with Bailey, show me what you learned..." Mr. Easton said, looking around, but noticed that the young boy had left. So he didn't enjoy it after all, the old man thought to himself. Although he knew his daughter would be upset when she realized her boyfriend had changed his marital mind, he was already looking forward to meeting the next potential suitor.

12