Riya and Rudra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rudrdutt
rudrdutt
67 Followers

We copied the video we had been watching, making a copy of our own . The only difference being the menthol rub.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned again. His cock felt like an icicle inside me like I had just swallowed an ice stalactite but only in my pussy. It was cold and prickly both at the same time. Bhaiya was moaning too.

"Yourrrrrr... so... hottttt," he said in a deep throated voice. It's like dipping my cock in molten lava.

"Riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....oh love ....you make me cum like no one else." He began to slowly thrust inside me. Our mouths met and he bit into my soft inner lips.

"Make me pregnant," I whispered into his ear. He moaned in reply and I felt willy throb inside me and his strokes began to hit me deeper. Every time he thrust in me he would grab hold of my ass then rammed willy further in. It was almost like he wanted willy to enter my womb to dump its load and make me pregnant with his baby. He wanted exactly what I wanted and my heart swelled with happiness. Why was I having those pills in that case when both of us wanted the same thing?

That night I wore a flimsy see through night dress while we took a midnight stroll on our private beach. My arm locked in his. We had easily slipped into the role of a husband and wife and it was exciting. Time and again I would stand before him and we would kiss our kiss. His long fingers ran through my amber hair while our lips locked in a passionate sensual kiss. His tongue sucking mine. We found our spot in a cove which was fraught with memories of our sexual experiments.

He lay down, first watching my contours through my flimsy night dress, then gestured for me to lie next to him. He pulled me on top hugging me against his naked chest, his strong arms around me crushing my boobs against himself. I knew this is what he wanted. He loved to feel my soft breasts against his hard hairy chest. He kissed me again then looked into my face. I couldn't see much, there wasn't enough light left. It was almost pitch dark in our private cove. He pushed my head onto his chest and I began to kiss him with my wet lips.

He pressed my head more until my face was over willy. I kissed his navel then unbuckled his pants releasing willy from its lair. I closed my eyes trying to imagine what it must look like right now. I wrapped my hands around him feeling his girth almost 2 inches and it wasn't even erect yet. I felt his pee hole with my thumb and felt him moan a little. Wetting my lips I put the head inside my mouth, it felt soft and I felt like biting into it. I sucked onto the head and felt my brother inhale sharply.

"Mmmmm," he moaned and his hand came to rest over my head pressing me against willy. I was doing this for the first time. It wasn't all soft, it wasn't completely hard yet either but that could be fixed I thought. I slowly began to suck the length of him like a giant lollypop and from his moans I guessed I was doing all right. This wasn't as easy as it looked over the net. I realized it would need a lot of practice to perfect the art. Up and down the shaft my face went and in a few minutes I had managed to harden willy beyond expectation. A pleased bhaiya dragged me back up and kissed my mouth.

"That felt wonderful babe, he said between kisses...You almost did that like a pro." Within minutes he had buried willy inside me but there was no hurry this time. He was gently rocking me, under him. We kissed, our tongues swapping saliva, our sexes swapping juices. Now I knew what it meant to feel whole, complete and fulfilled. The fact that we were not in this embrace to achieve instant gratification made the experience more sexy.

"Have you decided any names for the baby?" His question took me by surprise.

"Ummm I felt shy, well I haven't thought of any yet, I didn't know whether this is what you wanted too."

He kissed me. "Well I do. It gives me an orgasm every time I see you pregnant, your belly sticking out under your saree, with my baby. I mean, that's all I imagine these days."

I smiled shyly. "Me too. I stuff pillows under my dress, imagining I'm carrying your baby."

He rocked me a little harder hearing that.

"You wouldn't have to improvise anymore, I promise." He took my lips between his teeth and pumped harder.

He had a request for me. "I want to see how you look with the pillow. I want to see how you will move with the bulk. It would be a sight for soar eyes, I'm sure." He began to hump me in earnest now and it wasn't long before we came together, our hearts thudding the same tune.

rudrdutt
rudrdutt
67 Followers
12