Road Rage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"Well all the males in my family have had boys as first born what a co-incidence," he said.

She grinned and said, "What if we're having twins then?"

"That would be a nice surprise but I think if we were having twins we'd need to damage prevent our new house," he said with a grin.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"The new house I'm about to surprise you with, my wage is much higher now and I can get the house I always wanted to get built done. We can look at some plans if you want. An apartment is not a very nice place to raise children in," he said.

"You're right, it's not a very nice place to raise children in," she said a hungry look growing in her eyes.

"What are you up to? I thought that I was going to take you out and show you the land and you can take a look at the plans for the construction," he said.

"Hmm that can wait for a little while at least, I have a craving," she said huskily. She pushed up his shirt and licked his abs.

He groaned and said, "Yeah it can wait a while at least."

She grinned and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth as she reached down and unbuttoned his pants.

---

Hope you enjoyed it :D

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12