Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacie explained, "I got this land as payment for case I handled a few years ago. Mostly, kids with dirt bikes use it during the day. I love to come out here at night or when no one's around – to one particular spot that I hope to have as my backyard some day soon. With the moon up the way it is, you'll be able to see what I mean."

Indeed, she parked and led me by the bright light of a full moon down to the edge of the Red River. The path was worn and obvious, even in the moonlight. At the bottom of a small dip sat a log, carefully placed as a seat for two overlooking the wide river.

Lacie was right that this was a beautiful place. I walked alone down to the water's edge, scattered some of Karen's ashes into the water, and allowed myself a long moment of solitary reflection.

I shut my eyes and thought of Karen. She'd loved to travel, and would have loved the trip I'd been taking on the motorcycle. What would this trip have been like with my wife along? Would I have loosened up sexually as much as I had or remained a tight ass prude?

Lacie stood about fifty feet behind me as I stood gazing at the rippling water of the river. A cold wind suddenly rushed by me, and I shuddered, but I was left with the thought that everything would be all right, and that I should continue to do what I'd been doing. The experience lasted only tens seconds, and in retrospect it scared me a little.

I looked back at Lacie over my shoulder. The moon and a few stars backlit her silhouette. I took a mental snapshot of the beautiful scene ... and the beautiful woman.

I held out one arm to her, a welcoming gesture. She walked down the path somehow, her high heels seeming not to make a difference in how she walked on the rough path.

Lacie flowed into my arms, and into our first kiss; neither of us had any doubts, hesitation, or reservation about the kiss nor where it would take us. This seemed so natural.

In half an hour we'd recovered my motorcycle at the restaurant, I'd followed Lacie to her home, and we were nude in her bed crushed together by mutual agreement. Amid a thousand kisses, we explored each other's bodies by the light of several candles lit in her bedroom.

Lacie proved to be an energetic lover, putting her body into our love act as much as I did – even more so some of the time. She proved agile, especially when I had her legs over my shoulders, and she still found the muscles to thrust her body against mine. She wanted to make the sex last as long as I did, thus, we alternated the pace from rapid and driving to an orgasm at full speed to freezing in position, unmoving against each other with every muscle taut with expectation.

She found favor in my spiritual and Tantric control and told me so. I found favor with her luscious full breasts, even burying my face deep in her cleavage between sucking on her erect nipples. I found favor in the crop of pubic hair surrounding her nether region that I liked to stroke and comb with my fingers. I also found favor in the taste and aroma of her sexual juices as I sucked and tongued her to an orgasm. I told her all these things and got more kisses and sex in return.

She wanted to get close to an orgasm and hold the tension as I worked up to my own. We tried once, but in my enthusiasm I tripped her over the edge.

"Oooooooooooh God!" Lacie moaned into my shoulder and her fingers raking my back. I paused not quite ready for my own release. She wanted to try again.

The second time she nodded to me and our eyes held each other as I pistoned deeply in and out of her body. I warned her, and all she did was nod that she'd heard me. "Cum deep inside me. I want your juice," she gasped out.

We exploded together this time, both of us arching our backs in an animal way to ensure deep delivery of seed to egg. Lacie's arch lifted most of her body from the bed and up into my body.

We collapsed beside each other, remaining coupled as we cooed to each other about the wonderment of the sex act and how well we'd each pleased the other.

Lacie cuddled into my body, and we fell asleep.

* * * * *

Sensual sexual pleasure slowly awoke me, and I relished it with my eyes closed. It was still nighttime, and the moonlight was still shining in the window of Lacie's candle lit bedroom. I figured we had only slept for a short while, maybe a half-hour. Lacie had my flaccid cock in her mouth, using a hand to fondle my sac as her tongue worked wonders on my turgid shaft. I moved my head slightly so I could suck on one of Lacie's large nipples, feeling the little bumps on the wide areola that surrounded her erect nibs.

Then, it hit me. WAIT! How could Lacie be in two places simultaneously?

I sat bolt upright in bed.

Beside me, Lacie reclined holding a breast up for me to suck on. She smiled at me, obviously wide-awake.

I discovered at my midsection, a head bobbing excitedly around my shaft – a second naked woman with brilliant black hair.

"Oh, my God," I exclaimed. I used my feet to propel myself about a foot up the bed to the headboard.

Lacie said in a calm and quieting voice, "Jim, I'd like you to meet my daughter Lyndsey – everyone calls her Lindy. She works with me – in so many ways."

Lindy looked up at me without breaking lip lock with my cock, having followed my hasty retreat when I realized a third person was in the room. She smiled at me with the corners of her mouth and her pretty eyes. She was even more beautiful than her mother as far as I could tell. I could feel her breasts rubbing sensually against my legs.

An awkward silence prevailed for a few moments as Lacie and I watched Lindy bringing me to full attention.

Lindy then broke away from me, lapped her lips, and moved her body over mine. In an instant, she'd impaled herself on my steel shaft that she'd worked so hard to revive. Her head dropped to mine, and she tried to drive her tongue into my mouth and down to my toes.

I automatically kissed back, but my mind became a jumble. The closest I'd been to having simultaneous experiences with two women was in Pennsylvania. Jan came into the room just after June, and I had made love; they both stayed the night, although there was no sex play. Trish had come in too, but again, it was fun – even teasing – to have three naked women in the room with me, but there was no sex play except one-at-a-time with each of them.

This was different. Lacie and I had just had a beautiful fuck – romantic even, after a pleasant dinner and time at her waterfront acreage. But now, her daughter – her DAUGHTER – was giving me a vigorous fuck while Lacie looked on!

I realized that my brain was fried ... or at least on a fast sizzle. I had barely met Lindy, yet here she was fucking me – or having me fuck her – or ... whatever. Hell, she started on my blowjob before we'd even been introduced. On top of that, her MOTHER lay beside me. I thought, 'Oh, my God, I've in the middle of an incestuous lesbian relationship,' AND I'm having sex with two women at the same time. Is this moral ... legal ... ethical ... decent? Do I want this to be happening?

Because of the divine stimulation Lindy's pussy was giving to my lower anatomy, I couldn't even begin to answer those questions. My head dropped back on the pillow in the thick fog of sex. Make a decision? Heck, I barely knew my name.

Now, I saw Lindy's young body: full ripe breasts, large areola, erect nipples – all like her mother's; a trim figure; a couple of discrete tattoos on her upper body; and a tight pussy with a cute heart of pubic hair in a strategic location.

I mumbled after a minute of intense throbbing deep inside her, "Lindy, I'm impressed with you so far, and it is indeed a pleasure to meet you – particularly under these pleasant circumstances. Lacie hadn't mentioned she had a daughter." I turned to Lacie who had a wide grin; she stroked my chest. "Might I ask what inspired you to skip all the preliminaries and just jump my bones?"

Lindy and Lacie laughed. Lindy said, "I made some of the calls to confirm your alibis." She gave me a wolfish grin and wiggled her pussy as she pushed down on me with all her weight until I had not another millimeter to offer her. "I am a very thorough interviewer so I had a long and inspiring talk with your close, intimate, and sexy friend Betty Sue Meyers in Tuscaloosa. She spoke in glowing terms about your sexual prowess; in quite explicit detail I might add. By the time I got off the phone with her, I had to jill off I was so horny. I ... well, I decided I needed a piece of you."

"And that's all it took? I will have to send something special to her soon."

Lacie said, "Lindy told me this morning about every detail of the long call she had with Betty Sue. We were both so horny we decided to share you tonight. We don't normally do this."

Catching the nuance in her statement, I said, "Ah ha! You've done this before!"

Lindy laughed; "Yes, with some of the boyfriends I brought home from college, but that was ... well, eight years ago. We've missed this kind of intimacy with each other, and with a willing male." She paused and asked, "You are willing, aren't you?"

"Oh, most definitely." However, despite my definitive answer, most likely coming from my sexually pleased ego, I felt like an unraveling sweater – ragged around the edges, and not certain when the end would come.

Lindy continued bouncing wildly up and down on my cock, and making little squeaks of delight with each bounce. Sometimes, she described some wonderful sensation that swept through her to her mother and me. I knew I would have difficulty maintaining control unless I took the lead in how much stimulation I accepted.

I sat up, sucked briefly on Lindy's left tit, shifted to the edge of the bed, and then stood holding her still attached to my cock with her legs now wrapped around my lower body and her arms around my neck. We kissed, and I thrust a few times up into her body.

Lindy said, "Oh, my. This is fun ... Whew! ... You're hitting part of me – inside – that no one's ever found before. Oh God, this feels ... so good."

I mumbled into one of her breasts, "Your G-spot. You're about to cum really hard."

Practically before I got those words out, Lindy started to cum. With her head held back, she moaned her pleasure, "Oooooooh fuck – fuck me! How'd you do that so fast!" I sustained her orgasm by continuing my gentle thrusts up into her body as we stood, and I bounced her up and down on my cock, holding her ass as I pushed into her and she hung on for the ride. Lacie looked on with great interest as she fondled her breasts.

As Lindy floated down from her climax, I lay her back on the bed. Now, I was in complete control. I stood and drove my prick into her at alternating fast and slow rates as I had with her mother an hour or so earlier. Lindy moaned.

She started to talk dirty to me: "Drive that big beautiful cock into my cunt. Can you smell my girl juices – they're all over your dick. Here smell." She dipped her finger between us and wiped some of the juice from my rod and brought it to my mouth. She had a pleasing sexual aroma. I lapped at her finger.

I replied with some dirty talk of my own, inviting Lacie into our sex act. I wasn't sure what a 'threesome' was all about, but I didn't think one person 'sat it out' while the other two had sex; if that was the case, I couldn't understand all the hoop-rah. I suggested, "Come beside her Lacie, I want to finger your pretty cunt as I fuck your beautiful daughter. Her cunt is as juicy and warm as yours. Have you tasted her recently?" Lacie shook her head; I wetted my finger in Lindy's pussy between strokes and offered it to her and she sniffed and licked at it.

Lacie moaned, "Oh, Jim, you are so sexy – Betty Sue was right; you are one good fuck – maybe the best we've ever had. I'm glad we took her advice and decided to screw around with you. She may come and visit us some weekend – you'll have to come back from your travels and please us all." I fingered Lacie's slit as I pumped into Lindy.

I drove extra hard into Lindy. I said, "A lawyer's clients always get screwed, don't they? I used to think that was awful. Well, this evening didn't play out as I thought, but what a pleasant surprise. Tonight I've changed my whole opinion of lawyers ... well, maybe female lawyers."

Without announcing any change in agenda, I backed out of Lindy and moved to my right where Lacie lay. I drove my pole into her moist cunt. She moaned and looked up at me adoringly. I pumped inside her for about a minute as Lindy watched the two of us, focusing on where our bodies joined.

The little voice inside my head reacted, "Whoa there, buddy! Do you know you are having sex with two women simultaneously, and yes, finger fucking counts as sex? And, what do you think of having sex with mother and daughter simultaneously. A memorable experience, huh?" Now, besides the feel-good experience, aren't you feeling guilty? Immoral?" My body told me to shut up and enjoy the sensations I felt.

After a minute I pulled out of Lacie and moved back to Lindy, again driving my bone into her snatch. I described the act to the two women in vivid terms. Lindy pushed upwards into my body as she came again. I stopped for a moment, until she slumped back on the bed. Then, I changed back to her mother.

Back and forth, switching. We changed positions several times. At my suggestion, Lacie brought her tongue into play, lapping not only at my cock but also at Lindy's clit. Lindy came again.

I reversed the roles of the women so Lindy could lap at her mother as I fucked her from behind. They gave me a five-star rating for ingenuity in our sexual romp. Eventually, Lindy wanted my jizz and insisted that I stop messing around with them and cum. Only a moment later my seed shot into her prone form in a dozen spasms.

I thought we were done, but a minute later the two women shifted into a sixty-nine posture with Lindy on top. They both fingered and lapped at each other's pussies, trying to lap at the cum I'd deposited in each of them. I lay back, amazed at the sex show.

We fell asleep with smiles. Well, actually, Lacie and Lindy fell asleep on either side of me. I lay awake as my mind grappled with what had happened that evening, despite the point that a 'FFM' threesome is most guys' wildest fantasy. Kim had talked about such a threesome with me, but that had more of less been a theoretical discussion, at least up to the point where she begged to have me in the same as Ron had made love to his wife- sort of a 'MMF' encounter. That night scrambled my brain too.

I thought how Karen must have had nights like this before we met, where she and one of her female housemates had fucked the living daylights out of one of the male members of their clan. I suddenly wondered whether she and Lauren had ever double-teamed some guy; I'd have to ask her.

Suddenly, the thought crossed my mind: 'Had Karen been faithful?' My brain hopped around. If I were such a lousy lover ... and she had all this sexual experience ... and maybe sexual drive she maybe didn't want me to know about, did she do stuff with people other than her sister while we were married? I thought of signals I should have sensed; however, nothing seemed to click as any indication of her infidelity.

* * * * *

Lacie and Lindy revived me in the morning, and we repeated some of the antics they'd each liked the night before.

As the three of us lay exhausted for a second time (or was it the third time), I asked, "Don't you have to go to work this morning?"

Lacie got a sheepish grin on her face – and so did Lindy. She said, "Well, in anticipation of our screwing the client, we told our staff we wouldn't be in this morning."

I laughed. This cougar and her cub had set their sights on me and succeeded – fortunately. I felt sexually sated once again.

I commented on having to go back to Susan's Cottages to get my stuff. Lindy said in an excited voice, "Oh no you don't. It's downstairs in the living room. I took great care of it, and I checked you out while you were fucking my mother the first time."

"How'd you know to do that?" I posited.

"Text message I got from Mom," Lindy said with a laugh; "one word – 'Fucking.'" We all chuckled, and I tried to think of when Lacie could have possibly sent that message.

We got dressed in a minimum of clothing, and I got served a very sexy breakfast by these two minks. As we ate, they told me in more detail about how they'd moved from the traditional mother-daughter relationship to the broader bisexual relationship they enjoyed. They also told me that some of the other women in their office participated from time to time in their play times. I marveled at what they were telling me. From what my buddy Andy had said, the women were very discrete because no word had gotten out about their larks.

They wheedled out of me some of my recent sexual adventures along my route – besides what they already had been told by Betty Sue. They professed amazement when I talked of the polyamorous groups in Pennsylvania. I could tell I opened some new lines of thinking in the two of them.

After breakfast, we had another romp in Lacie's king-size bed. After we finished, we showered, and I got Lindy to help apply new bandages to my gun shot wounds. She was tender and kissed near each area before she applied the oversize Band-Aids, balm, and dressing. I noted how pleasant it is to have a nude nurse nearby.

Dressed only in short robes that left little to the imagination, the two women helped me load my gear on the Harley which had been snugly parked overnight in Lacie's garage. Each asked intelligent questions about the bike; something I never got tired of talking about.

After promises to not only stay in touch, but also to come back and visit again – for a longer stay, Lindy and Lacie took turns pushing their lithe bodies against me and kissing me goodbye. Lindy insisted that I finger each of them with different hands so I could recall each of them for at least the afternoon. They made me promise not to wash my hands. That little sex act culminated my visit with the two of them.

* * * * *

I left Alexandria and headed north on US 167. I studied the map and figured I'd head for Little Rock and then from there go to Memphis and Nashville so I could pick up those two states, and at least get a feel for that part of the Nation's geography.

As I rode I thought about the increasing number of attractive women I'd come in contact with along my route: Lauren, the Circle women in Pennsylvania, Kim, Betty Sue, and now Lacie and Lindy Landers. I counted, eight women, and they were all so fine.

Each encounter had a spiritual component to it; sure lust had its place, yet I had loving and tender feelings for each woman that transcended pure lust. I felt something in each dimension with them: mind, body, emotions, and soul. They had each touched those places, and added something new to my life. I briefly wondered how many women I could love at one time. Do we have a limited or an unlimited capacity to love? Until this road trip, I believed love would only happen between two people – soul mates, but I'd started to see that as a limiting belief. A person could love more than one person at the same time.

I acknowledged my own incestuous thoughts about Anna after touching on Lacie and Lindy in my mind. I again thought of Anna's goodbye kisses. The Lacie-Lindy connection was another experience I had that smacked of incest. On several occasions as a teen, I'd gone into Anna's room when she'd been out with friends; I'd rummaged in her hamper to find a pair of her panties – ones that carried her female aroma. I held them to my nose as I masturbated. I did that a dozen times, before the depravity of the situation overwhelmed me, and I stopped.